How to stop ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None How to stop ?

Post by SassieMe on 2011-03-27, 16:55

Hello Everyone !

I think I am losing it !! I have so much work to do but all I have been doing the last one week is spending time online researching about spellcasters, psychics so much that my eyes are really hurting now. I have spent atleast $500 (for me this is a lot) Sad money is very scarce for me. I could have put that money into other uses. Is my brain filled with bricks ? How can I be so foolish ?

I have been neglecting work, my studies and everything else. Feels like I am going on downward spiral. It feels like an addiction now. How can I stop and get away from this ?

The things that love do to you is make you suffer like this... Sad

Thanks !!!

SassieMe
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

None Re: How to stop ?

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-27, 18:25

I think most of us and been there. Just take a couple days to nuture yourself and regroup. I hope that time out makes you feel better!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-28, 08:24

A technique that I've read works for some to stop worrying or focusing on a habit is to wear a rubber band on your wrist and snap it when you find yourself going back to the habit. That may help, if you find yoy can't stop thinking about things on your own. Maybe I should try it, myself.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-03-28, 11:53

i still think about my situation up till now, but not as bad as previous months. i tell myself that everything will be okay, reinforce my mind with good experiences, and it works. for me, at least.

rubber band might be too painful for me, LOL Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-28, 12:11

Lol--I think it's a coated rubber band, like people wear to put their hair up. It must work for some, because I've seen it posted a few times, as well as have read about it in a magazine. People used to tie a string around their finger (lightly) for a remberance tool, for a habit breaker, as well. The snapping of the band is association with mild unplesantness, I am assuming, but it's supposed to help. Reinforcing your mind with positive thinking sounds good, too.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top