some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by geri_ong on 2011-03-28, 07:06

hope the below helps. i quoted this from a reader known as Gail Summer, from American Association of Professional Psychics.


"Here is what I believe about psychic predictions:

The “future” is not written in stone. We create it as we go along.
When psychic "tunes in" to your energy field, they are reading the energy created by your thoughts and feelings. They are not reading "The Future" as an absolute.

You create your future. Each of us creates our own future, moment to moment, through the power of our thoughts and feelings.
And this I know – our thoughts and feelings change, sometimes moment to moment. That energy field indicative of your potential future -- can and does change.

It seems, many people really to want to hear future predictions from psychics.

Why? I suppose this is for comfort, hope, something to look forward to; or, the permission to give up hope.

I try to discourage a client from pressuring their psychic to attempt to give precise future predictions when they
get a psychic reading. When I see this happening, it often is a case of the client trying to get the psychic to say what he or she wants to hear.

A gifted
psychic clairvoyant can and will pick up the potential future you are creating, with what feels to him or her like great certainty, on the path that your thoughts and feelings are creating, with regard to future outcomes, at the time of any given reading.

Nonetheless, the future is not written in stone.

There are a great number of variables that interfere with your intended outcomes.

The power of your thoughts and feelings at the time of the reading may be dimmed in the coming days, so the outcome seen is not produced.

That is not to take away from the gift of a psychic clairvoyant ;

It is just that the path of life, the universe, our intent, the God-force within us, whatever you want to call it, is not “written in stone.” It is a Creative Force, plastic to the energies of our thoughts and feelings.

It plays itself out; that’s life.

It requires constant vigilance and highly awakened consciousness to actualize one’s intent into reality on a day to day basis.

Most of us do not have that level of discipline.

How accurate are psychic predictions? No psychic is 100% accurate - any psychic who makes such a claim should be looked at with some skepticism.
The most excellent, spiritual psychics are about 80 -90% accurate with regard to future predictions. But they can be 95-100% accurate on what is needed next on your spiritual journey.
Remember, it is best not to pressure your psychic into making future predictions. We are not fortune-tellers. The best use of your psychic reading is to gain higher insight into the issues of your life where you need clarity and guidance. That, I promise, you will receive."
avatar
geri_ong
Senior Member
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-28, 07:56

Yes, I agree nothing is written in stone. Even a bad news reading can be changed by actions. A particular reader for me has been very accurate, but ppl in my case can likewise change their actions, so in one subject things keep changing, all the rest have come true. Unfortunately the situation I desire the most does involve other ppl.
avatar
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by geri_ong on 2011-03-28, 12:07

i feel for you, maggie. i presume we can only trust the Universe to create the best outcome for all of us. i'm pretty sure our desires are not just planted within us for fun / not to be fulfilled. i do think that they will be fulfilled - be it as it is or better.

the situation that i desire also involves specific parties.
perhaps there is something along the journey that we need to learn. bittersweet time.

my two cents Smile
avatar
geri_ong
Senior Member
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-28, 12:16

Ahh..but I am so tired of the bittersweet, but yes, it is a learning time. I think a trial strengthens at first, but then depletes if it goes on too long. Mine is going on and on, but I still have the faith of a mustard seed. Thanks, Geri. Smile
avatar
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran


Back to top Go down

None some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by joanna on 2011-03-28, 15:18

geri_ong wrote:... i presume we can only trust the Universe to create the best outcome for all of us. i'm pretty sure our desires are not just planted within us for fun / not to be fulfilled.

my two cents Smile

I completely agree with this. I went through the process of letting go tons of baggage and just trusting that my desire is there for a reason...not just for fun. I don't think the universe thinks let's have fun with this girl, watch her die a little bit and see what happens' ...I don't think the universe works that way. In the end for me, it's letting go. Difficult to do, but I love that I am more relaxed now.

I like the first point from a psychic's view about the future, our energy and vibes is what goes is read. Maybe it is our vibes meshed with our intent to bring about what we want and the psychic is meant to provide us with insight and clarity into what is needed to get there (though I still want a miracle in my personal life)
avatar
joanna
Senior Member
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by SassieMe on 2011-03-28, 19:03

Along the lines of this topic I recently had 4 different reading with 4 reputed psychics and each one gave me a completely different outcome for the same issue !! I am not sure what to make out of it and I am letting my heart and feelings decide what I want and the rest is upto the Universe !!!

SassieMe
Lurker
Lurker


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by joanna on 2011-04-07, 02:07

I like coming here to the initial post for reference. That is trying when you have different reputable psychics tell you different things. Good on you for being empowered yourself in terms of deciding and having the ability to let go and leave it for God/Universe. There is a saying, "Let Go and Let God". I try that and sometimes it is great and I do really well with it, sometimes it is challenging.

Best wishes to all of us!!

avatar
joanna
Senior Member
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by joanna on 2011-04-07, 02:12

geri_ong wrote:hope the below helps. i quoted this from a reader known as Gail Summer, from American Association of Professional Psychics.

I try to discourage a client from pressuring their psychic to attempt to give precise future predictions when they [/i]get a psychic reading[i]. When I see this happening, it often is a case of the client trying to get the psychic to say what he or she wants to hear.


Why then would some psychics ask or 'pressure' you to ask them specific questions? Isn't that like the same thing in what is being said above except the other way around where the pyschic wants you to ask the question?
avatar
joanna
Senior Member
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by joanna on 2011-04-07, 02:21

geri_ong wrote:hope the below helps. i quoted this from a reader known as Gail Summer, from American Association of Professional Psychics.


"Here is what I believe about psychic predictions:

The “future” is not written in stone. We create it as we go along.
When psychic "tunes in" to your energy field, they are reading the energy created by your thoughts and feelings. They are not reading "The Future" as an absolute.

You create your future. Each of us creates our own future, moment to moment, through the power of our thoughts and feelings.
And this I know – our thoughts and feelings change, sometimes moment to moment. That energy field indicative of your potential future -- can and does change.


What if when the pyschic is tuning in, you've had a really crappy day and you are angry at your loved one so much to the point where you don't even want to bother with him but deep down inside you love him? Wouldn't the reading be all wrong if the psychic is tuning in at that particular time? Or if you are momentarily happy, then the reading will be all good because you are filled with happy emotions? Unless they are truly gifted and can look beyond the layers of emotions.



Any thoughts on this?
avatar
joanna
Senior Member
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-07, 04:04

i'm not sure on the types of questions psychics encourage their clients to ask. but to my understanding, it is so that they can better comprehend what is it that you're looking for and perhaps, give a more accurate insight.

perhaps it's questions such as "what can i do to reach the positive prediction?" or "is there any divine intervention needed?" as opposed to "when will this happen exactly for me?" that these psychics would like their clients to ask? i'm not sure, just offering what i think.

my experience with yaya, i think she really was able to read deep down on what i was feeling, even though i was about to deny it superficially. i've never really thought about myself carefully (although i thought i was) until one day, i had a conversation with a totally random person, who actually said something similar about me, and everything just clicked and fell into place.

it's amazing sometimes what the Universe brings you... (i prayed for the path to finding myself).
avatar
geri_ong
Senior Member
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by tsen on 2011-04-16, 04:15

geri_ong wrote: i'm pretty sure our desires are not just planted within us for fun / not to be fulfilled. i do think that they will be fulfilled - be it as it is or better.

true geri_ong......that's what i also belive in........ because you know, if we don't deserve it, why we should have the feeling and why we're struggling this much to get it, going through so many hardhips .....because atlast we deserve it. otherwise we want have it.......but it may take long time, may be short....everything is going bad for you right now, cuz we're having a bad time.....but when the we come to the good time. things will come, and i belive 85% that the things we like, which we're struggling will come to pass......other wise we also could have given up it easily.......
and geri_ong , today, i have some free time and have nothing to do. this is my first time that i'm reading this thread...... i completely agree with that psychic.......but most psychics don't mention anything about that...they just want to collect money.....but still there are good people........ i'm working with a spell caster, she also told me the same thing this guy had mentioned.
you know, everybody has some kind of bad periods, and when you come to the end...everything will be infavour of you.....keep hopes and trust yourself....

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by tsen on 2011-04-16, 04:51

joanna wrote:
I went through the process of letting go tons of baggage and just trusting that my desire is there for a reason...not just for fun. I don't think the universe thinks let's have fun with this girl, watch her die a little bit and see what happens' ...I don't think the universe works that way. In the end for me, it's letting go. Difficult to do, but I love that I am more relaxed now.


Very Happy Very Happy though the way've written it is funny.....but it's the truth and what i also belive in...... because universe doesn't want to play with people. As i've mentioned in the previouse post, you'll have bad times and good times as well. nobodys going to have only good times or only bad times.......
So when you're in a transitional period, you'll have to go through with lots of hardships and sad, bad luck and all. but it's a kinda test for you Smile in this period, you'll loose evrything/one you love..... completely lost and so so...... but at the end, if still you were able to get stucked into to your wish, what you want...... then for sure you're going to have it.......100% it's kind of test...
one more thing, i'm sure , you're never going to loose it again, because you'll do your best to save/keep it with you......at times i feel, when we go through some really really hard times and finally get it...... then it worths morethan everything and someday we'll be able to memorize and smile at these situation we've been through to reach it...it'd be a lovely thing.
but for sure, everybody can't get stucked into what they want, untill the end of this period. And at the end, if you're still able to get stucked into it, with no change, even nomatter what universe think, you deserve it Smile..... guys cheer up and get stucked into what you want, till the end (no matter how long it takes)

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-20, 09:59

i've always stood by my statement on how amazing it is that God / the Universe brings to you answers that you seek. again, i was looking for answers as to whether knowing our future through predictions will automatically change our outcome because we conciously take the actions / non-actions to manipulate our energies.

and here goes some articles that i came across randomly. i say "amen" (meaning: so be it) to spiritual advise infused with practicality.

by cherry sage

Psychic Future Predictions -- Know When A Psychic Should Not Predict Your Future

During one of my readings, I was reminded of when some psychic predictions should not be known and why. This is a perfect example because my client has really made some real progress with her beau and it's because a certain eventuality or outcome could not be known. This is going back months now because, of course, we all want to know if the relationship we are in is going to work out. This is one of the most popular burning questions we have.

Well, a good reason why you cannot know some things, and I say cannot because it's more of a value judgment if I say should not, I will explain. I will not be given certain information about the future if you are NOT meant to know the information at that moment. For instance, my client needed to know a while back where her relationship was going. Something more definite like, will they make it? But, I was not given this eventuality in past sessions. But the information I did receive indicated that she had to make a change. It wasn't a matter of waiting for an optimal outcome or more like believing it will happen.

If I were to tell her, "oh yes, everything is going to work out just the way you want," well then she would walk around happy-go-lucky believing that, well, everything was going to work out. Those of you who know me well know I would never say anything like that to begin with.
First of all, knowing the future changes the future. More specifically, your knowledge of what can and will happen exerts an influence on upcoming life events. Your action or inaction will affect the flow of energy and once you know or think you know something that will occur in the future, you most definitely can change or alter it. Sometimes we can change what looks negative into something positive.

For example, I tell you you're going to be in a great relationship with a certain someone. You believe this. But what happens when that certain someone decides to change his course of action and ends up pulling away-- when they decide to change their scenery. This changes the course of events. But you were thinking or believing that it was going to be a great relationship. And by believing that you were guaranteed some eventuality, you failed to act or decide upon a course of action that allowed you to grow thereby changing the possible outcome because you thought it was going to be a fated event. You took the future for granted. You changed the desired outcome because you believed something you were told was going to happen and that you bore no responsibility to the ever developing future. By accepting your passive role in your life you deprived yourself of a desired reality.

Well, let me clarify something, if you believe that all you have to do is 'wait' for things to happen, then you do not have free will. You are controlled by some unseen force into every situation that ever happens, your mind is not free to decide, to create, to manifest the desires of your heart. Why? Because you believe that you do not have power in your life. We all have power, we just don't use it. So those who don't float along like a flower in a stream with no will create their own destiny. And even though everything happens for a reason and there are no accidents does not mean we should sit idly by accepting that which comes.

But real psychic predictions and professional psychic readings really don't deal in such confident expectations. The universe does not allow spiritual channels to guarantee your future happiness.
This is why you have to be careful when you call a psychic and they tell you things are going to work out just fine. In this client's case, things have improved drastically but it was because she did NOT get this favorable outcome prediction. What has been gleaned during her sessions is the fact that she must change how she deals with him. The outcome could not be clearly seen since there is more than one possible outcome. One based on her having the same behavior and another based on changing her own modality. Once she jumped in and altered her own energy flow, the situation also altered in her favor.

So why wasn't I shown this? Because it would have created a false belief that offered nothing for her personal growth and her power to make desired changes. And now, she is in a more powerful position and she learned something about herself that knowing the eventuality could not have brought about otherwise.
Other readings, of course, do show certain outcomes. Certain probability of events based on current energy patterns. Some we don't like, some we do. But each reading is different. Lessons must be learned and cannot be bypassed. If we are in a difficult situation with another, you are being called to take stock of yourself and your own destiny. To be at cause in your life instead of affected by circumstances.

Be careful of knowing too much of the future. Seek out psychic insight into another and find the path pointing to resolution and not just when you will have personal satisfaction. The universe does not work this way.
avatar
geri_ong
Senior Member
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-20, 10:03

by cherry sage

Accurate Psychic Predictions-The Baffling Mystery Why Your Future Psychic Predictions May Not Be Accurate

I have been providing professional psychic readings since 1999 and I have discovered there is a great deal of confusion regarding the accuracy of psychic predictions. Most people would probably say, if a psychic makes a prediction, it's reasonable to expect that what they said would happen, actually happens. And if a psychic predicts something, we naturally assume it must have been a vision or other spiritual connection so how could it be wrong. Many people assume psychic prediction accuracy should be pretty foolproof.

The idea of seeing the future through a psychic or seer goes back centuries--as far back as Nostradamus and in more recent history, the sleeping prophet, Edgar Cayce. With the extraordinary accuracy of those guys, we know that seeing the future is definitely possible.


Are We Suppose to Know Everything That Will Happen in The Future?
But let's clarify some things about psychic predictions when you call a psychic for a reading. This is not at all the same scope when a psychic whose visions predict world events; or about going into a trance and predicting the cure for what ails you. Psychic readings you find today are more of a practical nature and you should never assume that you can call a psychic and know everything that will happen to you in the future.

Some psychics predict world events; some psychics may see a single event of importance to your life in the far off future; some psychics can see things that will happen in the near future; but, no psychic can with certainly see all events that you may want to know about that will happen in the future.
Let me explain why. And it's important to understand if you are going to get the most out of real psychic reading.

The past and the present can be seen with a high level of accuracy. The future is in a constant state of evolvement, meaning it develops gradually. It is not fixed. Countless times I have heard, if it's meant to be than you should be able to tell me what will happen. Some people believe that everything is predestined. Some things in life are destined, like our parents and family and the conditions we are born into. These conditions create the forces behind our behavior, actions, decisions and are meant to work out the lessons particular to a souls growth to be attained during the lifetime.

Think of it like this. In lives past you created certain imbalances that have to be corrected in this life. This is a karmic debt. We all have karma (the law of give and take), good and bad. With this in mind, you should live life with the idea that what you create in this life will balance out at a future point. Depending on many factors, this process could happen in this life or the next one. But if you created an imbalance in a particular area of your life, it must be corrected (or brought to balance).

I am saying all of this because it is a necessary to understand WHY you can't know everything in advance always. It helps to understand the concept of free will and that in order for free will to be actively operating in our lives we have to be able to make a choice in which direction we will go. The result of which has significance. If you did not have free will, then your life would be strictly controlled by unseen forces and we may as well all be robots. Free will gives us the choice to do a thing and it's the consequences that can reward or punish us. The choices creates our life, our destiny, our karma.


What Can A Psychic Predict?
A psychic reading can warn you of what's ahead to give you clues as to what is the best choice (free will) and what is possibly the wrong choice and the possible consequences. And, although there are no mistakes, make no mistake, there are consequences. Your future is not a foregone conclusion. Which when you ask what is going to happen puts your psychic in the position of having to guarantee your future! Not see it, but somehow has the power to bring it into being. No psychic can guarantee your future.

There can be more than one possible outcome to a situation because it is YOUR action/inaction or decision that is the deciding factor in creating your destiny (good or bad). Even when prophets predict the future, there is still the possibility that we can change it. And consider this. Sometimes knowing certain future events could change the event because you now can manipulate the energy which could bring about the exact opposite of what you want. And vice versa, you could change the path you are taking and decide on a better course of action because of what is seen coming ahead.


Proceed this Way When Asking About the Future
Most people want to know exactly what is going to happen in a relationship or in their career; they want to know about their loved ones if they will find love or marry, etc. What has been disconcerting for example, is that many, many people believe that when they call a psychic that they will be able to find out if someone they just met will marry them. I once had a client who wanted to know the exact date she would meet her husband, where she would meet him, the color of his hair and his eyes, she even wanted to know his name. I'm not kidding. This is a perfect example of the misconception people have about what a psychic can tell them about the future and what the kind of questions can be answered with accuracy.

One point I want to strongly emphasize here is, when you request information from a spiritual source, your psychic is accessing higher consciousness (transcending the normal mind into the infinite and unlimited part of being). Some people treat psychics like they are in a Las Vegas casino playing slots. Put the coin in, pull the handle and out come the answers. Be aware you are tapping a spiritual source and some respect is necessary.

You receive information that can be known. And only that which can be known. A psychic cannot tell you things that they did not receive from the Source. Fake psychics fabricate their readings and this type of reading should be avoided. Fake psychics pretend to be able to answer every single one of your questions and you ask as if they have all the answers. People who have frequently called networks have gotten this false sense of accuracy or validity because the fake psychic is "acting" like they are "all knowing" and they are trained to answer your questions using scripts and you are being programmed to believe that you are really getting answers from a true spiritual source, which you are not.

What you've got is a warehouse of psychics who have been corporatized and streamlined for your enjoyment. Basically this corporate management technique is being used to manage readers on a large scale for profit. It's not about real psychic readings but managing so-called psychic advisers to pretend to be some magical, otherworldly seer when, in fact, nothing could be farther from the truth. This is why so many have become disillusioned with psychics because their predictions never happen. It's because they were only pretending in the first place so these predictions have totally no validity whatsoever.

When I'm asked what will happen, I look at a person's auric energy, what I see is what the person is channeling at the time of the reading. What can be seen is the direction the energy is flowing and future possibilities can definitely be gleaned and accurate predictions can be made. Understand that what is seen is at the time of the reading. People can change this at any time and often do change their course of action, changing the possible outcome. Sometimes if the energy is not flowing in the direction you want, then you will be able to see if something can be changed to get the desired result.

Sometimes what can be seen is the desired result, but that means it was meant to be seen or even that it is already set. Some things are not set and other things have to happen first before a future event can be known. A perfect example, if you were to ask a psychic, will I be with the one I love and then were told yes, you might bypass a necessary action that created the desired result. Then the outcome that was predicted doesn't happen. Why? Because you thought you had a guarantee of the future and therefore opted out of the learning and growing process and decided to just wait. This is the danger of knowing too much too soon.

Use real psychics to see what is going on and to obtain insight and guidance on your path. Not as a soothing salve to comfort you while you wait for something good to happen. A psychic is a guide, not a substitute for experiencing life or bypassing obstacles. We must all create our own destiny and a true psychic can see what is ahead (similar to a lantern in the dark) and what you need to know and advise you on what would be your best course of action. None of us will ever know exactly everything that will happen in the future. There would no point to living, we'd all just wait around for our happiness to happen to us rather than work through challenges to create a happy life.
avatar
geri_ong
Senior Member
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by tsen on 2011-04-20, 10:06

Dear Geri _ong : from where did you find these articles.....it's really interesting,
they do say, the same point which we were discussing last few days.....anyway great work...i really enjoyed them, and made me much more stronger and confident in what i want to achiev Very Happy

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-20, 10:27

by cherry sage

REAL PSYCHIC READINGS AND WHY IT'S NOT SO EASY TO FIND AN AUTHENTIC PSYCHIC

A psychic reading is something that can be a very rewarding as well as a valuable experience. It is something that is not so hard to find; you can find them on networks on the web, you can find ads for them in the back of magazines, or promoted on television commercials. They are not hard to find--or are they? With the immediate availability of psychic readers all over the world, it should be a very simple process to find one. One of the most common ways to find a psychic is to do a search on the internet. You type in real psychic readings or "authentic psychic readings."
After all, with the very prevalent perception of all psychics being fake or tricksters, you definitely want to be careful in your search because you want to make sure that you are going to get a real one.
Most of us know that intuition exists and there is quite a bit of documentation out there supporting the credibility of gifted persons who are able access energy and see information connected to you clairvoyantly, empathically and in other ways. Some use their natural gifts without any tools while others use their gifts using divination tools such as tarot cards, numerology, runes, I Ching, and list goes on. In short, people with special "spiritual gifts" have the ability to tune into people voluntarily and sometimes involuntarily, giving them access to hidden truths and eventualities about others.
But wait.....hold on....



Let's say you are one who has had many psychic readings. You've gone to so many and you've heard many things that sounded true, things that you hoped would turn out to be true, and you spent a lot of time and money waiting for the predictions you were told would happen, to happen. After talking to so many and being told the same things by so many, and after patiently waiting, nothing ever happens. Why is that? It is either extremely fortunate that psychic networks are able to find thousands of genuine psychic advisers from all over the world, or, perhaps they have taken the opportunity to take advantage of the fact that many people who are hurting and vulnerable will readily believe that people who symbolize or represent spiritual integrity are authentic. Basically, they say they are psychic, so therefore they must be. Well, no, not true. The point that I try to bring home to people is that those that represent themselves, and especially through networks (because of the sheer numbers), to be psychic are not necessarily psychic. And you should not have to call hundreds of psychics to find one real one. The reason this topic is so important is that you could spend thousands of dollars only to find yourself disillusioned beyond belief because you came to place to get answers and clarity.

THE MAIN POINT TO UNDERSTAND WHEN LOOKING FOR A REAL PSYCHIC READING

It is important to understand that the widespread perception of what a psychic is, from the seekers point of view in the first place, is that when you call one, they will tell you the "GOOD" that is going to happen in your future. After all, you most likely are calling because you are hurting and feeling in need of something good to happen or are hoping that some new situation will turn out in your favor. This is not "Psychic Reading," this is "Fortune Telling." This is the current paradigm that exists for a large number of psychic services worldwide.
The so-called psychic advisers are doing their job as they have been trained to do--tell the caller something good, never tell them anything bad (and the truth is not bad, but we must not assume they even know the truth), make them feel good. This is their job!! Remember that! Their job is to make you, the caller, feel really good. And when this happens, you feel almost intoxicated with the belief in what they have said, and almost readily you accept the scenario and quite often you begin to feed off of it, even if is not true, was never true and will never be true.
So, fortune telling, that's what you're getting from large masses of available psychics waiting to take your call--it's like fast food. Satisfying at first, but oh so bad for you in the long run. Most are trained script readings whose job it is to tell you your good fortune.
There are variations of course. Some are better than others and the worse cases I've seen are those who have talent and try to con you into giving them money in exchange for removing negative energy or curses. This is ludicrous.
And because of this, there is a prevalent negative perception of psychics in general from skeptics and critics who clump everybody into this fortune telling category. So in order to break away from this stigma, real psychics have a job to do in order to separate them from this unfortunate reality. It is not easy because the few real ones are often working on the same networks and it's like finding a minnow in the sea.

HOW TO GO ABOUT GETTING A REAL PSYCHIC READING

The answer to this problem is, of course, awareness. After you become aware of the truth about this "imitation" psychic paradigm, then your eyes begin to open, the veil is removed and the secret exposed and it begins to lose its power over you. Now you will be more careful in your selection of a psychic adviser and you will tend to not believe everything that is said in a "for-entertainment-only-type psychic reading. Where there are literally thousands of psychics waiting to take your call, there is a slim chance of finding an authentic one who represents the highest professional standard of training and education in the divination arts. Take this advice:

1. Take yourself and your psychic seriously, or, resign yourself to entertainment only status;

2. Avoid networks that do not regulate their requirements for their psychics and search for real psychic readings;"

3. Look for a private psychic consultation;

This is important. Suppose you were looking for a therapist or other professional practitioner. After you found someone, you would not go from this one to that one persistently.

4. Ask yourself, why am I doing this with psychics?



There can be deeper reasons why this behavior can occur, but is it that you "didn't hear what you wanted," or you "weren't convinced, or you "need to hear it over and over?" But, generally, when we find a professional that is good for us, we tend to stick with that person. That is what I have found with my clients. My clients usually are either new to psychic readings or they have already gone through the psychic reading circuit and are ready for authentic answers based in the Truth.
Those are the people that find me. I can't tell you how many people call me daily to tell me their stories about their experiences with fake psychics including the most notorious scheme about the curse or negative block that must be removed. This is a despicable scam, but I cover this topic in my article about fake psychics and how to spot them. (See, How To Spot A Fake Psychic-Changing the "Imitation" Psychic Paradigm). Fake psychics are an abundant reality. Understanding this truth is the first step in finding a real psychic counselor.



CHOOSING THE RIGHT PSYCHIC

You have to be discerning, you have to take responsibility for your life and be a part of your spiritual reading because it is your spirit and intuition that is equally at play in a genuine psychic reading. You are part it, not separate from it. A real psychic reading can open you up to spiritual awareness in you that will empower you in your life. A real psychic reading was never intended to be a substitute for you fully engaging in all the aspects of life involving choice and action.
Think of life as a school, you are here to learn, to grow and that cannot happen if you are not fully engaged. Never use a psychic as a substitute for life choices because this limits you and we are all limitless beings capable of tremendous achievements. Definitely, there are real psychics who understand their true role in this type of service; but it is service, and the seeker has to be aware of how to use a psychic reading for their benefit which is also the responsibility of the real psychic intuitive in adhering to a high standard. With your awareness, a real psychic reading can work wonders.

SOME HELPFUL HINTS FOR YOUR SEARCH

When searching on the web for a psychic reading you are now aware of the pitfalls of large networks with no standardized qualifications for their psychic advisers. This puts you the seeker at a disadvantage right off the bat. Use search terms like real psychic readings, real psychic, authentic psychic readings, real testimonials for psychic readings about the one you are researching. In other words, be conscious about your search. When evaluating a psychic's site, make sure it's not just a one-pager with no apparent history and just a phone number or buy buttons. If you cannot find out anything about the psychic, don't call them. I've heard a lot of horror stories about some private sites too that are just scammers waiting for you to come along. Do the following when searching for an established private psychic intuitive:

  1. Find out how long their site has been up? You can do this by doing an internic.net/whois.html search for their domain name.
  2. Also, search for their name in the search engines and see what's up.
  3. Check ripoffreports.com and search for their name and see if there are any negative reports about them.


See, didn't think you'd have so much homework did you? It's not easy, but it's not impossible either. Just Be Conscious and Be Authentic With Yourself. Unless, it's alright with you to get "feel-good" readings, the above tips for finding a real adviser will help you in your search for authentic spiritual counseling
avatar
geri_ong
Senior Member
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-20, 10:35

arrgh, the last article couldn't be formatted properly. apologies for the poor layout, lol.

tsen: lol, i don't know! just happened to browse through google, and wala! really good reads.

i think what the articles state is valid. although, i wouldn't say that predictions will never come true; then what would be the point in getting a psychic reading?

but yes, i was thinking through this: when we don't know an outcome for sure (never visited a psychic) OR it has been made known to us (visited a psychic) BUT we don't mull over it / forget about it, then it tends to appear true (that's when the "AHA!" moment comes).

but the moment we know and store such information into our heads and wait for the outcome expectantly, conciously we will tend to manipulate our own energies and the outcome is changed.
avatar
geri_ong
Senior Member
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by tsen on 2011-04-20, 10:47

true.....!simply everything is upto us......

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by joanna on 2011-04-20, 12:05

thank you Geri. great insight. I wonder if anybody has tried a reading with the author.
avatar
joanna
Senior Member
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-20, 12:10

I guess that is why I'm anxious to know my next move in order to help the desired prediction I had. I'm thinking that whatever was read to me, is based on what I'm currently doing. But it's frightening, because what if I take the wrong step?

I have another article which talks about taking the right steps everytime, which I will post it up later.
avatar
geri_ong
Senior Member
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by tsen on 2011-04-20, 12:33

yes!true......very hard....but hopefully if we take some action, we can't come back have to go fowards...awww!pretty hard....

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-22, 09:57

by cherry sage

Accurate Psychic Predictions: My Psychic Reading was Accurate, but My Dates were Wrong!

Everyone would like to know WHEN something they are wanting to happen or waiting to happen will occur. This desire is human nature, one that burns inside us as strong as thirst or hunger. Especially when it is concerning a matter dear to your heart. Who wouldn’t want to know exactly the date when they will meet their true love; or the date when they will marry and have children; or the date when that dream job will be yours.

You are not alone in this desire. Psychic predictions or psychic readings can be very accurate in the information that is seen during your reading. However, time and time and again, most likely later today, I will get to the core of a reading and without fail, the client will undoubtedly want to know WHEN what I am seeing is going happen. I’ve often heard myself saying, “so now you want to when, right?”

First of all, let’s clarify something about timing and the prediction of a date when your prediction will happen. Let’s put thinking caps on and let’s just try to put aside your burning desire to know the exact date when something will happen. Let’s suppose that you wanted to know if your marriage would end in divorce, and if so, when? Or, when am I going to get married, or which month you will get pregnant. These are all things that many people wonder about. But, do you think that the universe intended for us to know the exact date that something we have a burning desire for will happen? Really, do you think so? Why if a psychic could guarantee the date (or even close to the date), that would change the world in which we live. All we would have to do is call up a psychic and ask them when I am I going to get what I want, and there you will have the answer?

No. This is not true.

Although I have predicted the dates or come close for many people, it is only possible to get dates or time frames when that knowledge can be known. And, I always inform my clients that if I get a date, I will give you one. So much of what we want to know, cannot be known–dates are one of them. But it is a question in high demand. Just remember that the content of your reading is the most important. Do not fall in the trap of trying to know when what is seen will occur, but if your psychic’s reading is accurate, it is important to trust this information and not focus on exact dates. Focusing on when can confuse you and take you off course. Focus on right action and flow. Making the right choices and flowing with your path.

Using those thinking caps, and putting aside your burning desire, it becomes more logical that we can’t know the dates that something is going to happen every time because you will stop doing what it takes to get you from Point A to Point B. You’ll just sit back and wait for it.

This is a trap that people who seek psychic advice find themselves in–waiting for the date! When you dwell on a date that you think is guaranteed you change the natural flow of your rhythm and if you think that sitting around waiting for a desired outcome is going bring you results, the opposite is true. In fact, when you get psychic information, it is best to let it go and put it out of your mind. The information ideally should be digested or assimilated to help you make your best choices, not enmeshed in attempting to control the timing of your fulfillment because your desires may require certain factors to be in play in order to manifest.

In other words, the Universe is not going to allow us to desire something and expect that we can have the exact date it will happen unless all the factors necessary to bring it about are in play and this knowledge can be known. Some people, especially those who call network psychics (who try to represent that they can tell you everything), have this sense of entitlement when it comes to knowing everything including the date when the prediction will happen; and feel resentful when that exact date finally arrives and they were wrong! Is the psychic wrong when the date is not exact? A psychic can only give you an impression and if they are skilled,they will immediately know they are not getting exact timing at the time of your reading. And you should be told this.

Always keep in mind that we are all here for a specific purpose and your life is a mixture of disappointments and fulfillment and the course a life takes is dependent on your choices and the consequences of those choices. My advice to people who think that they can have a guaranteed date or guaranteed accurate psychic prediction when something will happen is to take more responsibility for the outcome of your situation and ask your psychic if you are on the right track and if you, based on your energy at the time of your reading, are prepared to fulfill your desires in the desired time frame. Ask what you can do or should be doing. Life is not about entitlement, it is about meeting our obstacles with strength and wisdom, and walking through.

Your psychic is your guide, but you are at cause when it comes to making what you want to happen manifest. It is such a great feeling to know that you are making things happen in your life rather than passively sitting by “waiting” for something to occur. Happiness is knowing you are prepared to meet life’s challenges and in tune with the rhythm of your own path and flowing with it. This is beauty of life.
So don’t get it mixed up. Psychics are not here to guarantee your future and date stamp it, but to reveal it to you and inform you that you are indeed on the right track or to help you find your way. When it is time for you to know when, you will be provided that information. Respect your real professional psychic‘s skill, honesty and integrity in informing you what can be seen and what cannot.
avatar
geri_ong
Senior Member
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

None this guy endorses Tisha Bibb (Celtic Garden)

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-26, 18:44

by Mark Kimura

Psychics & Mediums - Are they real?

//





Since I moved to southern California in 2003, I've spoken with more than 100 "psychics" in person and on the phone and been to probably about 30 mediumship demos by internationally and regionally famous mediums. I read books by them and I personally got to know some of them well. I believe I now have a good sense of what's true and what you need to be careful about.

I have been to quite a few "spiritual centers" in the area and met many teachers, students and practitioners. There are things I don't buy at all either because I personally disproved them or because haven't experienced them myself; and there are things I do believe in--mediumship is one of the phenomena that are helping me to maintain my faith that we are more than our physical bodies. But there are also things you need to be careful, especially when it comes to choosing the right medium or psychic.

So, here's what I've learned about mediumship.

First of all, I am 99% convinced that mediumship as well as some other forms of after-death communications is real. There are skeptics and cynics (e.g. James Randy - if you don't know him, Google/YouTube him.) who claim they've debunked them. If you listen to them, their arguments are not bad at all--the only problem is that they've debunked only wannabe's. Even if they've done rigorously designed scientific experiments, their conclusions wouldn't be valid if they use the wrong guinea pigs. There have been experiments on mediumship using legitimate mediums. One of them--and this is the one that popularized scientific experiments on mediumship--is The Afterlife Experiments by Gary Schwartz. I'm not going to explain details about the book, but it's a great introductory book and fun to read.


Books are not what convinced me. The real reason why I believe in mediumship is because of my first-hand observations and experiences.

One of the claims that skeptics make is that mediums make general statements that apply to most people. They are right. I've seen so many self-claimed mediums who do just that. They would say something like "I see an old man who passed." to a 65-year-old woman! And they they might throw a few other safe things to convince the client. Then they start to probe by asking questions and close the reading by saying "He's saying he loves you." and the client is full of tears.

I have seen even genuine mediums have done these things in their demos, but real ones always proved themselves by giving extremely specific and hard-to-fake evidence. Here's one my personal episodes:

In 2004 (might have been 2005), I bought a ticket for a demo by a medium named
A.J. Barrera at the Learning Light Foundation in Anaheim, CA. Although I had seen a few other mediumship demos there, it was my first time to see him. Two hours before it started, I went out with several friends who were going to that event. During the dinner, Maria told me that she was going to see him that day for the first time as well and showed me a picture of her deceased mother. It was actually a photo where she's standing in a beautiful meadow with a serious expression on her face and trying to give the finger. She looked like a proper and old-fashioned woman, so it was really funny. We laughed about it and that was it.

A few hours later, we were in A.J.'s demo and he was pretty good - he would pick up symptoms and specific character traits without correcting. But the best part was yet about to happen. He came to Maria and he started to talk about her male relative (I think it was either her father or uncle) and after a minute or two he started to describe her mother. He was pretty good, but I had seen better. Then he stopped talking and he was moving his eyes horizontally back and forth as if he had been reading an invisible book or something. What he said made everybody's jaw drop. He stuck up his index finger and said, "Is there supposed to be a joke like this?" Yes, it wasn't the right finger, but the probability that you would even get this close is extremely low. He got "sticking out a finger" and "something funny" correctly. That's undeniable.

Now, another common claim by skeptics is that psychics/mediums investigate their audience in advance. Well, here's why I don't buy their theory - I tested A.J. personally. After the demo, we got to know each other personally and the following year I agreed to create his web site. In return, I asked him to participate in my experiment (I wanted to replicate Gary Schwartz's). I personally picked somebody he wound't know and filmed my interview with her. On the day of the experiment, I booked a hotel room and invited them separately. They say next to each other, but I separated them by a thick dark screen. I asked the sitter (the person he was going to read) not to say anything. First, I asked A.J. to just give a reading without any feedback, then after a while I allowed the sitter to type either 'Yes' or 'No' on a laptop computer (A.J. was able to see a separate monitor) and eventually I allowed her to answer in full sentences. During the first part of the session, he was able to pick up on her father's unique ears and other physical attributes. Towards the end, he even said "Your dad is saying there's some birthday connection between you and Mark." He looked at me and asked "What month were you born in?" and I said "February". A.J. asked the sitter and she typed "February".

The probability for him to be correct about that is 8.3% and it may not sound super impressive to you. But that wasn't the only thing he was correct on. If you are right about three things with the probability of 8.3% for each, the chance that you are right about them at the same time without any correction (it's called "combined probability) is 0.06%. Real mediums definitely do it more than three times in one reading. If you do it right for more than 5-6 times, the combined probability starts to get astronomically small. You can't do that by chance every day.

Now, let's talk about "psychics".

From my experiences, my tentative conclusion is that it's basically real. I've spoken with a few people who can tell you exactly what's going on in your life now and in the past. When real psychics do that, they are often extremely specific and sometimes spooky. But when it comes to future predictions, you need to be really careful about them. Here's why:

Several years ago, I had a life situation (something really personal - well, you don't need to be a psychic to tell what it was about) and I used keen.com to spoke with "psychics". As I said, there were a few readers who nailed my situation to the tee (and they were very specific about unusual part of the situation) and they all predicted the same outcome (which was what I wanted to hear). My logic was that since they were so accurate about the current situation that they must be correct about the future. Because of the positive prospect, I waited for 3.5 years until I finally realized that nothing was happening. Psychics' future predictions were all wrong and conventional wisdom was right. I learned that, even though "psychic" abilities are real, future prediction was a different creature.

There are a few explanations for this, depending on whom you ask. They are:

1. Future does exist, but you can change your future by your actions.
2. Future exists, but you are not supposed to know it.
3. Future doesn't exist, so it's impossible to predict it.

We really don't know which one is right; or maybe they are equivalent to each other. But the important thing is, you cannot just buy what psychics say about the future and do nothing. Never, ever stop living because of future predictions somebody made because they may or may not happen whatever the reason is. Do use your conventional wisdom or listen to your best friend and do what's necessary to improve your situation and enjoy your life. Simply waiting for a psychic prediction to happen is waste of your time and energy.

Having said that, I still cannot completely dismiss the idea of future prediction. Why? Because I have actually seen that when a prediction by a talented psychic is correct, it's often too detailed and specific. It happened to me too (but just for the things I really didn't care about). But, again, that may not apply to what you really want to know. In fact, chances are, it won't. I'm not going to say you should completely avoid future predictions, but just know that it's not set in stone--at all. There are good intuitive advisers who can help you in genuine ways, but just be careful about future predictions and don't take them too seriously.

Now, I want to mention something important. Most self-claimed psychics (and sometimes mediums too) are "honest liars" - meaning that they truly believe they have good psychic abilities but they actually don't. Really, most of them. Listen to what they say carefully - if a psychic says only things that apply to anybody, start thinking about what you are going to eat for lunch and when he's done say thank you and walk away. Psychics/mediums with genuine talent could give you validations that are specific to you, such as your spouse's name, etc. I suggest going to at least a few demos by regionally famous psychic mediums and experience the differences (there are different levels of talents and skills between good ones too). If you live in southern California, check out mediumship demos by A.J. Barrera, Marisa Ryan, Hollister Rand and Michael Parry. I've seen them doing their demos and they are amazing. You could go to their web sites and try the ones they recommend.

If you want somebody more available for private readings, Tisha Bibb in New Orleans (
www.celtic-garden.net) is in my top 3 list including all famous psychic mediums on TV and radio. Before Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans, she was a legendary psychic medium on the Internet (keen.com and discussion groups elsewhere). Assuming that other people I didn't know were telling the truth, she would spell out strange Eastern European names of the client's relatives accurately, name the street the client would almost get involved in a traffic accident, etc. I introduced a friend of mine in Oklahoma to her; without any probing, she mentioned the exact names of my friend's two daughters. As for me, she gave the name of a cafe in San Diego I had just tried for the first time and a few other personal things I choose not to mention here (because they are too personal!).

Lastly, a few tips when you find a local psychic medium:

1. When your friend tells you about a local psychic or a mediuim and how good she/he is, remember to ask her what specifically she was accurate about.
2. Don't ask a clerk at a New Age book store in your town who's good. Their standard of "being good" is extremely low.
3. When you read testimonials on psychic mediums' web sites, dismiss the ones that say how wonderful the psychic is. Focus on specific validations they got. Focus on FACTS rather than opinions.

Good luck.

avatar
geri_ong
Senior Member
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by joanna on 2011-05-19, 20:35

one psychic's perspective...http://www.muse-net.com/aug1604.html

what you should do if your own gut/intuition disagrees with what a psychic tells you. The answer: always put your own inner truth first! When we go against our own instincts to do what our parents tell us to do, what our spouse thinks is right, or what a psychic advises, we grow away from our true path and feel more and more like something is missing in our lives. We also find it harder and harder to access our inner guidance, so we end up feeling more and more lost and frustrated.

You are the ultimate authority on your own life, not just because you are the closest to it, but also because what you believe will happen is what you will generally experience. We get what we expect in life because we do create our own realities. Thus a hundred psychics could tell you that you will marry this man, but if you don't believe it's possible or destined yourself, it won't come together. A hundred psychics could tell you that you won't find true love, but if you believe in your heart you will, then you WILL.

It is very important to view psychic readings as simply one perspective on your situation. Hopefully, that perspective will prove to be a source of comfort, inspiration, encouragement and enlightenment. It will help you to determine how you really feel, what you really want, what is really happening beneath the surface, where things are heading, and how you can align with true fulfillment. The guidance in a reading should resonate with you deep within. If it doesn't, throw it out!

One of the first psychics I ever consulted (many years ago) told me that I would never become a psychic/medium myself, that I didn't have the gift and it wasn't my destiny. As soon as she said those words, I knew how wrong they were. I learned a lot from that experience - like what NOT to do as a reader, as well as what I knew to be true myself.

I encourage every one of my clients to trust their own inner knowing above anything I might communicate in a reading. Here is an excerpt to the introduction I always use in my email readings:

"I pray that you will listen to your own inner guidance in interpreting this reading, and disregard anything that does not ring true to you. You already know the answers you are seeking, but perhaps have trouble believing those answers or consciously accessing that knowledge. When something in this reading makes you say to yourself, 'Ah, yes, that is so true,' that is you recognizing that which you already knew to be true in your heart."

We all have an inner compass that gauges the truth for us. When someone says something that really "hits the nail on the head," this little switch inside lights up. When someone tells us something that is untrue or off somehow, it feels like something in our guts actually pushes it away, rejecting it.

We become confused or unsure of our true paths when we're blinded by attachments to things going a certain way, and can't be objective. The reading process is designed to lift us above this confusion born of ego/fear/desire. This will only happen, however, if we infuse the reading with this power by taking a sacred approach.

While there are many advantages of consulting psychics online or via phone, the downside is it's too easy to be casual about it. When you go see a psychic in person, she can draw you into the sacred vibration of true communion with Spirit. When you're consulting with a psychic from a distance, you have to take responsibility for that yourself. If your psychic is tuned in but you are figuratively knocking back whisky or painting your toe nails while the reading is taking place, you're wasting your time and money.

When a reading is approached carelessly like this, it's not going to prove powerful and useful, for the energy you put into it will determine what you get out of it. If you pray sincerely for answers to come to you from Spirit, then THEY WILL COME. They will either come to you through the words of the psychic or through your own inner knowing. As I described above, sometimes that inner knowing is a strong rejection of what the psychic says. If this happens in a reading, the psychic may not have come through for you, but Spirit sure did.

Which will you trust more: a psychic stranger, or Divine Spirit whispering in your own heart?
avatar
joanna
Senior Member
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-19, 21:46

I agree we should sincerely pray for answers to come through and shake off what doesn't feel right. Poignant perspective.
avatar
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-19, 23:21

yup, fully agree
avatar
geri_ong
Senior Member
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-05, 07:37

This is how I prepare for a reading to make sure it will be successful and would like to know how others help ensure that their readings will be successful.

I take a day or two to write down my list of questions. About 15 minutes before the reading I burn dragon's blood incense (sage would do the same) to clear out any negative energy. I then say a prayer that only the truth will come through. I often will hold a piece of amethyst to obtain calmess and clarity and I ask my spirits to help the connection to be strong. Seems to work for me.
avatar
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran


Back to top Go down

None Re: some information that brings us more awareness to psychic readings

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum