Psychic Sensitivities to 'Testing'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Psychic Sensitivities to 'Testing'

Post by joanna on 2011-04-08, 13:47

Several of us have been burnt with Ana, thank you to thickcaramel. Sorry to mention you thickcaramel but you opened a whole can of worms and was hero of the day Very Happy. A couple of things I would like to address with regards to this.

1) I will start with Ana Mystic. I asked for a general reading initially. I am not sure what I did to irritate her, maybe it was because in my follow up questions, I was being too specific. I don't know what her website looks like now but it seemed that she changed her site to specifically say that she no longer did general readings, though, I noticed some members did generals after my reading. Now with truth in light, I see that she was just simply too lazy to make stuff up and type it all out as answers were not readily available for her to paste to my responses. The point is she went on and on about general readings and 'testing' psychics and she obviously did not like being tested.

2) We all know about OriginalNinjaCat or whatever her name is so there is no point in my writing anything. For members not informed re, it is a waste of your time but if you are curious, simply go to her thread and she personally posted something on the Intro I think it was. I personally think she has something to hide if she is so sensitive to people testing her. Hi Cat if you happen to read this, I am extremely happy to belong to this hen house. Sorry you feel threatened by bright people who like to use logic to 'test' your supernatural ninja powers.

So, my point is, why do psychics get all tensed up and freak out when they are being tested? If I was a psychic, I would want to show off my powers. It really would just benefit me in the end, if I were showing off my psychic abilities, because then I would be flooded with business and it would flourish. I would also be happy to help people. In future, I will know to stay away from those that try and reprimand me for 'testing' the grounds before purchasing any wares.

They do live on this planet. The testy ones are basically saying 'Don't test the merchandise before purchasing'. That's like going into a retail store and being told you can't try on a pair of pants before buying!!!

And for any psychic people reading this who are not part of my favorite hen house, you should actually be grateful this hen house exists because this will benefit you, yourself and your practice, I think for we are all honest hens, unlike some others out there. All you have to do is take a look at Ana's thread and know not to be lazy, unimaginative and use people's names more often.

joanna

Back to top Go down

None Re: Psychic Sensitivities to 'Testing'

Post by thickcaramel on 2011-04-09, 07:11

Has anyone told Ana she was a FAKE YET???? Very Happy

And THANK YOU Joanna!! I am starting a online magazine & honestly I feel this is a sign that I will dedicate my life to helping others & being an advocate for domestic violence! ...this isn't the first time I have been a victim! Ignorantly a relative of mine stated that I should get a NERD instead of hip men..& make him into what I want... a bunch of bull! Any man is capable of abuse I believe, U have to use control & be a MAN!!

I started a FB page if anyone wants to join... & support the cause! I am donating proceeds from my businesses to victims of violence! It is ridiculous how they treat women victims- i.e. I had to go to jail for 3 days to get charges pressed against HIM!! All MEN ...HE had to say is SHE hit me too!! Too easy & NOT fair!! (ALL charges for ME DROPPED- Battery of Spouse) WTH??

Here's is the link: http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/pages/NVAW/116024748476361

Thanks for the support everyone!

thickcaramel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-09, 08:41

Great cause thickcarmel!!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-09, 09:55

Thickcarmel--I do not have a facebook acct., on account of being stalked, at one point. If you end up starting a site, web page or public petition please let me know. This too is a subject near and dear to my heart.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-17, 16:20

I do not test. If I go into a reading attempting to test that can throw off the reading, because I have already gone into it with a skeptical mindframe. If a reader doesn't pick up on me where there have been great accuracies with others, than I surmize it was either my mood or they were having an off day. Surely, I would not be inclined to go to that psychic again, but the whole testing thing can backfire and prevent the thruths I desire from being revealed.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top