About psychic predictions

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None About psychic predictions

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-12, 21:56

Please post psychics whose predictions have come to light..such as accurate dates, months or even seasons.

Thanks!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Re: About psychic predictions

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-12, 22:01

I have had some wonderfully accurate readings with situations that happened in the past and were happening at the moment, but have had a problem with finding someone with being able to predict.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-17, 16:54

well, i don't think so.....
Actually, i don't
mind Tisha predictions...... you know..... psychic can exactly tell what
has come to pass and the current situations only....... because of
different things the predictions about future will change..... So it's
up to you .... i have previouse examples , which they first told me it's
never going to happen , and later i've been working towards my goal
without thinking these people have been telling, then when i'm about to
reach my goal, when i use the psychic..... they've mentioned it's going
to happen, which is the opposite of their previouse prediction Very Happy
Anyway, it's upto you to change the situation. whole thing depends on how you handle the situation. if you're going to work hard regardless of what these people have been predicting..... with your hard work probably you're going to change your energy level...... but if you're not going to do anything and just looking at what's going to happen, trying to rely on psychic's prediction may be it'll come to pass, since your energy hasn't changed.... but as i see, even when you're relying on psychics prediction without doing anything, the thing will not come to pass...... then when you contact the psychic , he'll say.... oh! this thing and that thing...... So it's up to you to change your destiney.....you can change it with how you handle situations......
that's why i see some people try to work as what psychic predicts and explained on some situations, but when it comes to the situation, it's bit change (cuz, situation is out of your control and you haven't done anything to handle the situation in your favour)...... so you loose it..... and when you complain the psychic they will say some stuff...... every psychic or spell caster will tell you what they see right now, will predcit according to your current situation...... it's not going to be your universal situation forever.... Very Happy

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-17, 16:58

you should not rely all the time on the psychic or spellcaster, even though the situation is in favour of you or not..... you've got work towards it.... because in the end...it's not the psychic or spellcaster who's gonna be affected, it's just us....... if we gonna complain it to them.....again it's us who gonna be the fool.........keep working towards your situation,

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-17, 17:03

since we 're connected with universe...... simply even you consider it with Newton's law of Gravity.... you can understand that universal energy makes effects on us...and with changes in the universe the force and potential you have are always changing......so i don't think that someone can foresee all the changes exactly gonna happen in future and calculate all these things and tell you this will happen, because changes is universe are random, nobody can calculate it exactly..... related to hisenburge uncertainity priciple...... Wink isn't it.... so all these predictions are made on depending on the current changes in the universe..... Very Happy

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None About psychic predictions

Post by tsen on 2011-04-17, 17:20

within a certain time period" if we can work out and handle the situation in our favour...we're going to win the game....... And i'm not a person who leave all these things for god or some one's predictions..i always go for things what i want..... other wise you can't get anything else except which .....you're destined to (may be bad or good)
for small time periods their predictions may be right, and will come to pass....... but for longer time periods it can change...so you have to work hard, because as i've already said above, you'll not get even what psychics said you'll get......
what i think is, we use psychics and we see the future and know how it's gonna go...in our favour or not...then you work the things hard for your favour.....

other wise it's just like the story of the man who was praying god to survive him , unless trying to swim ,when the boat was sinking......

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-17, 23:39

I much agree some should not go to a pyschic for every little thing, that would be foolish. I think God wants us to do all we can first, everything we can within our power, then turn to prayer and spells, as a supplement to sway things. Not every situation can be acted upon, unfortunately, but thankfully we are not left with nowhere to turn.

Until one gets into a situation they may not be able to relate to that. At a young age I was filled with hope and determination over everything, yet at an age where I have had many more life experiences than I had then, I understand fully that sometimes hands are completely tied, as to how to rectify a situation.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-17, 23:51

If you look at my post Spells And The Harry Potter Effect, you'll see that I brought up this very point, about DOING what we can to change a situation, yet you can also read and see that there are some that have reached a point where they done everything humanly possible.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-18, 00:53

i don't seek spiritual guidance or spellwork to expect things to fall in my lap without any effort on my part. there are lots of things that we don't know as we are human and do not have the keen ability to 'see' things that we can act on to either steer the course of our future or change our current path to achieve outcome we want. there is a saying about when a person pushes and pushes and pushes and just keeps coming up to a brick wall - that's where spirits come in.

most times, i (i won't use general 'we') am too wrapped up in ego to even know or think that there are self imposed barriers that may be stopping me from moving forward to where i want to go hence ice cream analogy i was able to relate to on yaya's thread.

it's not all about human effort. though i do agree that we do our best, there is a reason for the definition of miracles, God, angels, etc in our lives
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-18, 01:01

yes! i agree .....

but i was trying to tell, you have to do your part, or whatever psychics are going to tell you, still on the way you're going to work on it, their future predictions may change.....
i didn't try to say you should wait untill you recieve it....main focus was, whatever (in our good side or badside ) the psychic predicts may change considering longer time peroids...

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-18, 01:09

i think that's why true psychics are so hard to find because the future changes with each step we take. whatever action we take on any given day may steer future outcome so it's like it's never solid, and ever changing.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-18, 01:15

hmm.... i think so..... i don't think that we can ever find a kind of "true psychic" which you're talking about.... even later may be they'll tell you, if you don't act on given insutructions by the psychic...since you didn't work as i told you....you loose it... Razz and things are changing all the time...this matters only when we're talking about future...but i don't say psychics are bad or useless..... it's important...and we ca see how the things are working for us and may be change our phase...to acheiv the desired out come....just my belive

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-18, 01:21

"it's not all about human effort. though i do agree that we do our best, there is a reason for the definition of miracles, God, angels, etc in our lives" Yes, Joanna I agree!!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-18, 01:27

i don't say it's all our human efforts....... otherwise i should not be here searching for a spell caster..... Smile
i'm just talking regarding psychic predictions about future.... i also do agree with both of you....." there is a reason for the definition of miracles, God, angels, etc in our lives"
but with psychic readings we can change what they predict......

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-18, 01:37

yes. i think too that if i have to take it with a grain of salt without losing faith because each thing told to us by a psychic may subconciously affect our outcome. like there is danger of steering towards what they say so in terms of advice, that can be dangerous because they may not have clear reading into my energy .....so if i am in bad mood for eg. they may not be able to tune in but they tell me something which gets implanted into my subconscious you know. does that make sense? for eg., if one says i will marry a tall blonde man who has brown eyes and has three kids, i will subconciously look out for him. or if i get my dream job in medical field, i may look out for job postings in medical field.

information gets implanted. like notice when you want something like red car, you wonder why you start suddenly seeing red cars all the time. so its not like it wasnt there before but my mind is just noticing more now.

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-18, 01:38

That is true. Circumstances can change and we can change a situation by our actions. Funny thing is I think we are all saying sorta the same thing, just have different slants on it. Agreed though, I can't speak for all I wouldn't be seeking spellwork, if I could simply change the situation on my own. I was merely ponting out that some situations can be acted upon and some really can't. That makes it hard because being proactive always helps, but when you can't you pray for the help of God, Angels, Saints and spells often incorporate those.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-18, 01:40

in terms of advice, i don't really take their advice, because it is only me that knows my life and situations i am in unless the reader has said something to me that proves beyond any doubt they are real then i will take their instructions more seriously. other than that, i have not had much experience with readers or psychics who give advice other than predictions
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-18, 01:44

yes. this is a fun thread. i like to hear your opinions on this. and i think it can go on and on and on.

.....or in my eperience when they give advice, it is human logical advice which makes me wonder why i am paying them. true psychics welcome ......anytime!

given that we are agreed on future, predictions, our actions etc.....do you think a psychic can read into say 1 year down the road nomatter what avctions we took ?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-18, 01:47

for example, if i asked someone to tell me what my life is like on dec 31, 2011. you know, interestingly, i've never asked that.

i know i paid a caster (in person reading) $200 for an hour reading. it was complete bs. i don't think readers can rightfully charge psychiatry rates. i did feel right but most of the time, he would respond my questions with 'is that what you want?' and then 'read' the tarot. i can pull that out of my a** from my psych101 text book!!!
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-18, 01:48

oops. he wasnt' a caster, he was a psychic.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-18, 01:51

Until my current situation I didn't go to psychics, but I do see where the power of suggestion could make some suceptible. I listen, but I still know ultimately I will choose another route if something doesn't ring true to me and all of us should do that. I did the psychic junkie thing for a about three months and was told some crazy things. I would be "married to a famous millionare", "attacked at knifepont at my previous
home" "someone in my house would be raided for drugs"--No one did drugs BTW, "win the lottery' and I'm sure a couple of other funny things. The big joke was on me when I figured out how much I had spent.

There are some truly gifted pyschics that are in tune and can help, just not with every little thing that we can decide for ourselves.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-18, 01:54

"do you think a psychic can read into say 1 year down the road nomatter what avctions we took ?"

My opinion is no because our actions could change things.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-18, 01:54

LOL.

it is fun, you must admit.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-18, 01:56

that's what i mean. a true psychic should be able to see that no matter what actions i take each day this year, a true psychic should 'see' what my life is like on that day. becasue i am not asking the reader to look into any situations or anything, just plain question, what do you see my life like in two years.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-18, 02:01

yes! i understand, within a short period, for example in this month...they can predict it..... but when it comes to 3 months or years...it's always possible to change things.....and predcitions..... the best solution is asking this question from your favourite psychic...... something which is predicted can be changed within years or not?

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-18, 02:02

have you ever heard of the twin psychics? i would love to get reading with them.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-18, 02:04

nope..... eh! i'm in a very critical financial situation, i don't have $ to go for different psychics..... nowadays even for atleast 1 psychic Razz thing's are so bad for me..... Sad

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by comfortmax79 on 2011-04-18, 02:08

interesting read. I agree with everything said above; I think people genuinely try to address the problems, and turn to spells and readings only when everything else has failed. Like maggie said, sometimes we feel our hands are tied, and just need some hope and help from outside. I don't expect spells to solve my problem, but rather turn it into something that I can solve humanly.

let's all be positive, do everything we can, and let our prayers do the rest.

comfortmax79
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-18, 02:08

sorry tsen. things always work out.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-18, 02:09

hi comfort, you just reminded me of the full moon!

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by comfortmax79 on 2011-04-18, 02:13

wow..you guys are too fast..i was responding to maggie note at 12:38 pm before all the fun stuff came Smile

looks like everyone is in a good mood...joanna, remember what i said Smile

comfortmax79
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by comfortmax79 on 2011-04-18, 02:15

I will keep you all in my prayers Smile

comfortmax79
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-18, 02:17

This has been fun, but I have to go to sleep. I did stumble across those twin psychis on the net, but didn't get a reading from them. In fact my little 3 month stint was about 2 years ago to the date, and they were not selling at the time--some type of hiatus, or I might have gone to them....lol.

I don't think a reading should be real far out, not two years anyway, but our expectations may be different. Like I have said previously I hope one day for no more need for spells and maybe a reading every year for fun, not out of worry.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-18, 02:18

Thank you comfortmax--you too! I will keep all of you in my prayers.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-18, 02:19

i think spells are a way to manipulate the energies to suit our intended outcome.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-18, 02:29

I'm happy for you Joanna that things're working out for you.....
good luck with everything you do.........

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-18, 02:30

thanks tsen. no. things are not working out for me at all .....but it will. just as they will for you too.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-18, 02:32

thanks Jo: ..... let's keep our fingers crossed Smile

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-18, 05:36

"i think spells are a way to manipulate the energies to suit our intended outcome." That's what I hope for.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-18, 05:39

Tsen,
Do you mind (since this is your post) if I and others share some more funny or bad psychic stories? I thought of a few more odd ones and I'm sure I can't be the only one. If you'd rather this be a more serious topic, I will understand.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-18, 05:44

eh!maggie.....
it's not my thread or topic Wink you've started it yesterday night Very Happy
you can do anything... isn't it....may be sometimes from tommorrow i won't be here too much....today and last few days, i didn't have much stuff..... i was here the whole day.....you know, how does it feel, when you're alone, nobody to talk, alone in a room.... :s without having anything interesting to do.....your mind is lost, confussed.... even can't read a book , words start kinda floating :/

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-18, 05:53

If you look it was your topic--posted under your name, and why I asked your permission. I do know what you mean. I too have been on the computer all week, actually 2 weeks, way too much. I hope you get things accomplished. I need to, as well. I hope your mind clears, as you busy yourself. See you when you come back on. Very Happy Cool Very Happy
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-18, 05:58

eyaaaaaaaaarrrrrkkkkkk! oh! i didn't notice it ..... Basketball Wink

you have made this thread under my name...... hmmmmmm Razz

but today 'll be here..... and may be tommorrow...yeah! i don't do any thing...so since too much time for me...may by 2mrw i'll be here Wink as always i've been here for 2 3 days.....it keeps me out of other sad feelings

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-18, 06:06

This is not my site. It is Hope's!! I assume she put this thread in your name. I own a group, but not this one. I am just another member of this group. I just type a lot, cuz I talk a lot. I hope in no way I gave you that impression!!!

I do sincerely hope your sad feelings pass. I have not been sleeping hardly. But I have to go back to sleeping and all the things I have neglected.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-18, 06:09

this is our site....... isn't it?

oh!thanks.....we'll see they'll only leave me if i achiev what i want....
ok, sleep well.....gn

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-18, 07:24

wow, looks like i missed out a lot Wink
thanks, jo, for the heads up.

i could almost say i agree with everything that has been written on this thread. i guess there are many schools of thought on this matter.
i will safely say though, that whatever each individual believes, it becomes true for that person.

i think our unique experiences help us form our opinions, but in general, all opinions lead to one tune - that we can maneuver energies thru' consistent thoughts / prayers, spells, and actions. but i presume these factors are just INFLUENTIAL on all objects and subjects, and not controllable. it does take one to be at an "enlightened" level to transcend all desires and feelings, to finally create exactly what we want.

yes, i also went thru' the lonely nights and days just after my separation, browsing online with nothing else to do, so i know how it feels. i feel for all who are going thru' this "spell" now. but i've learnt (or am learning) how to find strength in my solitary. i'm sure you guys are probably stronger than me and more experienced than me, so you know what i might be saying Wink
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-18, 07:29

hmmmm.....yes! it's hard , but for me my first experience :/..... and i've found how to be positive strong and all..... but can't concentrate on anything else........ :(just trying to pass time......

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-04-18, 08:44

my problem is so hard to stay positive and yeah cant concentrate on anything else also, often when im here i feel better and all =)

perhaps coz most people here experience almost similar situation so can understand each other better.

and my opinion bout prediction, i think a psychic gave us some point of view that might what happen in the future or gave us some clue on what path God or universe want us to take, but in the end its all up to us on which road or path we gonna take, and all determine our future.

i think a good psychic can help us to choose on the best path.
and it just occurred to me can ask a psychic like i want to reach certain goal and ask their advice on which path we should take ... i wonder if it can work that way ...

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-18, 08:50

you got it....Debs.... tongue .......

but sadly i have to say after taking their advice, you have to analyse it and adopt it according to you situation......
in the same time, you won't be able to get their with best path, if they haven't predict you what you want...... lol! here everyone's problem is very hard..... we all are in very complex situations afro

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-18, 12:06

joanna wrote:that's what i mean. a true psychic should be able to see that no matter what actions i take each day this year, a true psychic should 'see' what my life is like on that day.

Laughing
@ Jo : it depends on the defition of a psychic........... Basketball try to find out the exact definition of a psychic..... if it says "psychic is a person who should be/can tell you, what a person has been doing exactly on a arbitararily given date " then you're right and then you don't have to use the "ADJECTIVE "......... TRUE ....... ADMIT IT..... pirat

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top