About psychic predictions

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: About psychic predictions

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-18, 17:36

"perhaps coz most people here experience almost similar situation so can understand each other better.

and my opinion bout prediction, i think a psychic gave us some point of view that might what happen in the future or gave us some clue on what path God or universe want us to take, but in the end its all up to us on which road or path we gonna take, and all determine our future."

Debbie, I very agree with all of that. I hope you and all are feeling more uplifted today.

I am sooo dragging. Note to self--Get some sleep. haha but seriously
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-18, 17:48

A point I want to say Tsen, is let's say a pyschic tells you you will be fishing an exact date, but instead you get sick, that doesn't mean that it won't happen, there has just been a delay. Timeframes are hard anyway...so much can happen, I think only God knows the exact moment something will happen. I used not to believe in psychics at all, especially having had some off the wall readings, but I have had some things happen that astounded me, so I do believe there has to be some validity going on. This is what I think (though I could be wrong) a psychic can see like by next Septemember a person is rocking their small baby, so the psychic can say by August I see you having a baby...not an exact date, but an approximation. I have had things similar to that happen, not concerning pregnancy, but something else major. I have likewise gotten a true answer as to how a major ordeal will turn out..down to small details and in fact it did just like what they said. So in essence that was a prediction that did come true. But only 2 so far have done this, for me. One in particular on a few things, when I had thought they were all fake before that.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-18, 18:06

As i see now, since you've said your hands are tied up, you've just given faith and put everything on what they've said since you've seen some stuff came true...... so you belive it...... so now your subconciouse mind is working towards it, trying to give it you...... psychologically.... it's kind of mental mapping..... Smile
but if you still don't belive what psychic said, then it'll not exactly come to pass as it is.....there'll be changes.... it's how your mind works.... i'm just keep my fingers crossed for your major stuff Smile good luck.....

ok, fishing : so the guy knows that psychic has told him...this day you'll be doing this thing, just imagine the guy wants to prove that psychic is wrong, then he thoroughly decide not to go to even a river bank for some given time..... because he wants to prove psychic is wrong...
then what's going to happen? what do you think?

actually your idea on delay , is not related to me..... it should be related to JOANNA Very Happy ..... she's the one who was talking about a given particular date psychic should be able to predict...so so... "TRUE PSYCHIC "

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-18, 19:20

Maggie wrote: I used not to believe in psychics at all, especially having had some off the wall readings, but I have had some things happen that astounded me, so I do believe there has to be some validity going on. This is what I think (though I could be wrong) a psychic can see like by next Septemember a person is rocking their small baby, so the psychic can say by August I see you having a baby...not an exact date, but an approximation. I have had things similar to that happen, not concerning pregnancy, but something else major.

My point exactly. There is a reason behind my belief in psychics; while I think the majority is not gifted to a great extent, if any, there are 'true' psychics that exist. The trick is to weed out the scams.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-18, 20:17

Yes, Joanna I much agree. So many people who talk b.s, or simply guess and make up things, but some are real.

No Tsen, I don't know that I can make you understand. Things noone could possibly have thought would happen did. Some things did not have to do with me, but others in my life and I witnessed the scenario exactly like I was told, like I was watching a movie. Additionally this one psychic (that I won't mention for Joanna's sake) has told me things from my past, things that were said, things that happened, spoke about deceased relatives..freaky stuff that nobody in the world could have known. I am not on Facebook, nor Myspace, it was amazing!!!!!!

It's good that you are skeptical, I am too about many things, but you can't negate another's truth. Your skepticism may serve you well, but on certains things I have had to shift my thinking. Does this mean I believe all psychics or put 100 percent faith even in the one I like so much?? Well no, see I am too a skeptic, but I have been proven wrong a bunch.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-18, 20:23

Tsen, I also think you are hung up on just one defintion. I am highly intuitive, but I surely can't tell someone about their deceased relatives and things they said from the past, or what will happen ((exactly)), in a given situation ...wish I could though. Anyone that can do that is psychic, in my book. My two favs. are mediums, thus spirits give them answers, and to me that is pretty freaking amazing. Very Happy
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-18, 21:02

actually your idea on delay , is not related to me..... it should be related to JOANNA Very Happy ..... she's the one who was talking about a given particular date psychic should be able to predict...so so... "TRUE PSYCHIC "[/quote]

I guess my defintion and whomever's does not coincide. I am not going to debate though, and we should all feel the way we feel. I only know what has happened to me and friend's of mine that I referred to my friend and psychic. Tsen, I like you but do not try to assume what I think or how I place my faith, please. We are all fighting a battle here and should be supportive, not divided. Most of us are very hurting. While it's good to banter and share different opinuions, I think it's best not to direct an assumption toward another.

What I was talking about Tsen, say a psychic claims she sees the person fishing and they say..but I hate fishing, that will never happen! The next thing you know the guy is on vacation and stops in to see an old friend, whose wife tells him he is down at the lake at the next thing you know the guy drives down there for a quick helloand his friend says can you hold my fishing pole while I grab us some beer and it dawns on him, well shoot I am fishing, how weird. Poor example--lol, but I have had things happen like that. It isn't a mind thing or a thought set in motion by the psychic, it could seem coincendental, but what happened is the psychic saw it happening.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-19, 01:50

lol. thanks maggie re no mention of name. it doesn't matter. i jus don't think about it. the forum has gotten really quiet.

off topic:

favorite caster?
favorite reader/psychic?

any thoughts on having one good caster that also is good psychic or reader? or do you think they should be seperate? i ask because i really like yaya but her purpose is not to do psychic work. where some psychics provide you with their hotlines and access to them at any time you need.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-19, 02:17

It is my opinion and just that it's good to find both a reader you trust and connects to you and a spellcaster you trust when those serious issues arise. It just becomes addictive and confusing to go to too many readers, at least that's what I have found. Eventhough Maria says she is not psychic, either she or her spirits sure did get things spot on.
I had not heard that she says she was not psychic until I read Debbie's post. U still don't quite get that, but my brain is not grasping well with no sleep. I have a friend getting a reading from her tomorrow, at my advice. I hope that turns out well. I know she is not seeking spellwork.

I think a few of us have spent too many sleepless nights and are dragging, so the forum may pick up in a day or so. I have some more bad psychic stories to tell, but I am just sooo tired that I can barely think. I would like to hear some others, if some want to share.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-19, 06:17

maggie :
Sorry....honestly, i didn't try to assume how you place your faith....or whatever it's... i was just trying to explain it ...but not trying make any assumptions on how you think ...... i know one person can think differently at different times, and those things change. for ex: how i thought about psychics earlier(i did put everything on psychics) and now i have changed completely to the opposite..... So it's like that.....Btw, i honestly beg your pardon, if i have cuased you for any kind of uncomfortability. really really sorry...! i know we're already going through lots of hardships...so don't want to face any more....

you've come up with a nice story this time Wink, you can't exactly say what's our guy doing right now is fishing. becuase his intention is not fishing, but helping his friend..... So as we've been discussing on "TRYE PSYCHICS" , psychic will not see that it as fishing....cuz she does see the conversation and what's gonna happen before the guy takes the fishing pole...... Very Happy BECAUSE SHE'S A TRUE PSYCHIC .....
she'll say then, you'll be helping a friend with holding the fishing pole this day...... if she doesn't see it or doesn't tell that part how we could accept as a "TRUE PSYCHIC".....
SINCE Joanna was talking about a true psychic, we can't accept your explanation; or if we accept your explanation, then the psychic 's not gonna be a "true psychic"...... So ........... affraid affraid Wink ...don't mind it....... in this real world there are no perfect people, people do mistakes..... we can't find people who go exactly with theories or logics, cuz we all are humans....... So i don't think that "true psychics" (described by Joanna) are there....

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-19, 09:01

interesting. well, for now, i'm taking the "stick-with-current-actions-towards-predicted-goals" approach. not sure if it is the right approach FOR ME, because neither yaya nor tisha advised me on what kind of actions i should take, or whether to just leave it be. so perhaps i should act like as if i didn't have my reading at all and do what i'm currently doing. *crosses fingers*!

have to wait and see what is yaya's take after her work. if i'm supposed to do nothing, then will have to wait and see if tisha's predictions will come to pass. but then again, tisha predicted a time frame for me before i embarked on yaya's work. so who knows, things could change.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-19, 11:35

"i'm currently doing. *crosses fingers" lol Me too Geri.

No worries Tsen. I don't put complete faith in psychics, but I have been told some eerily true things, so our experiences change how we see thiings. I do very much believe in God and in myself, I am only seeking guidance during this trying time. I have only gone to several true psychics, though some had great insight. What I meant was some can just see in their mind something happens and I have had that happen. It was an irony, because I didn't reconize it until right after it happened and then I was amazed because I swore up and down that no way that could happen, but it did. This happened more than six months later and I had forgotten all about it..it was an eye opener for sure.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-19, 11:37

i love needhelp's story on yaya thread.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-19, 11:43

ohhhhh! yeah......... lol! me too......

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-19, 12:04

BTW tsen..yes the psychic would see that as fishing..she just saw him somewhjere holding a fishing pole. Again if you have not experienced something like that maybe you can't understand but I have.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-19, 12:05

What is the matter with the pm system? I just wrote someone a long reply and lost it!!! grrrr
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-19, 12:14

eh! Shocked Maggie..... don't be angry.......i think, i should let you know that i was replying to Jo: post regarding a "TRUE PSYCHIC "...... So i have to suggest you , first read what i've been talking about (read regarding post by Joanna to true psychic ) ....... and then ..... come to my last post ...ok i've quoted it here for you...... please try to understand clearly what we're talking about......

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-19, 12:15

I think our definitions of a true psychic are very differnet.
Not to mention Tisha to offend Joanna but because for me she has told me surreal things and she has been gifted again for me. One of my best friends called her for a reading. Mind you this person does not get readings often and in 2 years only talked to her twice. At that time she has a female relative trying to buy a house that she had only confided in me and another friend that doesn't know Tisha. The first thing she asked her was --Who is trying to buy a house? The funny thing is this relative had just put a contract on the house a day before and really wanted it. So my friend told her and Tisha said--"She won't get that house..something us wrong, but she will get another house very soon that she will like a lot better."

That house was found to have costly problems and the mortage company would not mortage, but she found a house and it was right across the street from my friend.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-19, 12:16

No, I meant the pm messaging system.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-19, 12:17

tsen wrote:

you've come up with a nice story this time Wink, you can't exactly say what's our guy doing right now is fishing. becuase his intention is not fishing, but helping his friend..... So as we've been discussing on "TRYE PSYCHICS" , psychic will not see that it as fishing....cuz she does see the conversation and what's gonna happen before the guy takes the fishing pole...... Very Happy BECAUSE SHE'S A TRUE PSYCHIC .....
she'll say then, you'll be helping a friend with holding the fishing pole this day...... if she doesn't see it or doesn't tell that part how we could accept she as a "TRUE PSYCHIC".....
SINCE Joanna was talking about a true psychic, we can't accept your explanation; or if we accept your explanation, then the

pig sorry i missed the quote in the last post...... but try to focus on what i've been talking about..... eh! be cool ..... i'm just trying to pass time .... don't take these things hard flower

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-19, 12:18

remember we are writing about our experiences and not arguing.

maggie: i don't get offended if you mention tisha. i am happy she has worked so well for others.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-19, 12:19

as long as noone is pushing her on me.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-19, 12:20

Maggie wrote:I think our definitions of a true psychic are very differnet.

i think now you've finally got what i was talking about ...... haven't you?

i did say the same thing earlier....

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-19, 12:20

Okay another thing I had a missing friend. We couldn't find her anywhere and I kept dreaming about her--it was sorta driving me crazy. I just couldn't get her off my mind. Eva told me she would try to help, and she did. After months and months of trying to locate my friend she gave me insight as to where to find he and that she was extremely sad and needed me....all that was true.

Both cases---Mediums and true gifted psychics..despite what anyone else thinks I know. I experienced it.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-19, 12:23

yes! true Joanna..... cheers sorry for my post, you had already published when i put mine....
should be happy and stay positive of our out come

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-19, 12:23

Tisha doesn't need me to push her on anyone and again I am sorry our experiences were not the same. She reads for 200 psychics, because it is not good to read on one's self.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-19, 12:34

That's pretty sad, don't ya think that after my shirt stint of being a pyschic junkie I only found 4 true ones??!!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-19, 12:51

no i think it's great. lots of scams out there so good on you......you found 4!!!
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-19, 12:51

Now on to some bad ones---the one that got to me the most was some lady who told me I needed to but a 1,600 dollar piece of amethyst to keep at her house..so in essence I would be buying her the stone--eyes roll. When I told her I surely could not affird that she told me "Your whole life will be cursed, if you don't gert this stone and and blah, blah." She grew furious, like her anger could conjole me into sending her the 1,600 she insisted upon.

"I was never to date any man withat started with a R or a B, but to only date me that started with a P or G."--pretty limiting.

"I will live in a peach colored manision." Still waiting..--lol
I guess in Spain or maybe an ocean front property could be peach, but I have never seen a peach house.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-19, 12:56

sad for you...........! don't worry....these ladies who 're not true psychics....they can't give you any curse......
see , if they can't see something exactly for sure...... then they don't have any power..... so how could they put some curse on you.......? don't worry too much maggie......just keep your fingers crossed for you.....and we're also keeping ours for you.!

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-19, 13:00

joanna wrote:no i think it's great. lots of scams out there so good on you......you found 4!!!

I went to many, very foolishly. That was all during that 3 month stint and had given up on all when I met Tisha. I reluctantly bought from her from the encouragement of a friend. BTW I did test her, at first. I stopped her 3 x during our reading to see how she knew such things. I had to finally realize she just did. I was pleased with Eva too. I no longer test, because I see it just throws it off, but I did do that at one time, too.
It's easy to do that when so many are fake, just like with spellcasters...it makes a lot of us more skeptical, so I related to your thread, I just saw for me it created a hinderance.

Yaya was really good too. So right now I only know 3.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-19, 13:03

I didn't worry over that one Tsen, but thank you. I told her she was crazy if she thought I'd send her 1,600 dollars and she started flipping out and sending me a verbal curse. I just laughed and hung up. I wish I could find her name. If I do one day I will post it.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-19, 13:03

eva tisha and yaya?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-19, 13:11

Yep--just those 3!! Very Happy
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-19, 13:13

do you ask specific questions? with eva? and was she in depth in her readings? no room for her guessing?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-19, 19:40

you know i don't think it's only you.....
to be honest i don't much experience on online psychics or readers ...because i haven't been using them..... but some local people, told me something and specially what astrologers has predicted about me....were great!....
btw maggie , i thought of opening a new thread on astrology......and astrological aspects in magics and spells..... but later gave up the idea.... because people won't like it and won't be usefull to them....

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-19, 22:02

I have a friend getting a reading with Yaya Maria, right about now. I hope she really likes her!! I am excited to talk to her afterwards. bounce
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-19, 23:40

Okay she got the reading, but she didn't like it as well as I had hoped. Oh well, she is more critical anyway.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-19, 23:52

well, i hope yaya gets back to me soon on her work.
im getting all antsy-pantsy here Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-19, 23:54

I hope so too Geri, maybe write her again.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-18, 10:39

It seems like Tisha is the only one who is consistent with predictions coming true and accuracy. Is she? I can't speak from experience.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-18, 15:23

Yes, mostly very much so. Noone is going to be right 100 percent of the time. I wrote this on a down day.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-02, 17:31

My mom's grandma or great grandma was a psychic.She told my grandma how many kids she was going to have and I think their birth date as well,maybe just the years.I wish that she would have taught (or they would have listened,not sure what happened) her children how to listen to their abilities.I would have liked to known how.I do get psychic feelings sometimes,like knowing what someone is going to say or do before it happens,and I used to get deja-vu,such as"I've already been here and done this,I know what happens".The one that I can remember that surprised me the most is when I was reading the paper,about 6 years ago maybe,and there was a story about this guy who got murdered because of a drug deal or something(I don't quite remember,but it was something that he did.)I immediately while reading this was thinking"They killed they wrong guy,they got his brother."Then I thought nothing more of it until the next day when it was printed in the paper that they killed his brother,not the guy they wanted.Wish I could be more in-tune with my psychic abilities like I was that day.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-02, 18:06

You will most likely be able to more so once your stress level is down.
I wish I could delete this thread, as I wrote it on such a down day. There are real physchics, I know some, but nobody is 100 percent accurate 100 percent of the time.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top