Free spells and spellcasters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Free spells and spellcasters

Post by tsen on 2011-04-19, 09:02

guys............today i came accross this site........ http://www.wishbonix.com/blackmagicspell.htm

it's a free site.....which gives you free spells......i think these spells should work, when i read the spell and the rituals there....i guess it'll work.but sadly i can't use these spells for my situation. but i thought somebody could use it....... since i felt interesting.....thought of bringing it here....

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Free spells and spellcasters

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-19, 11:24

I had more success with ones I found on the Lucky Mojo forum , but that doesn't mean that others can find success with these. I did try a few of these, though.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-19, 11:34

glad that you had success with them..... i don't know these spells are real or not...it did seem to me with how do we have to do the ritual and the the indegrediants we need, these spells are geunine....so i just published here.may be somebody interested can try it..... i'm not sure will give results or not

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-19, 21:40

Maggie wrote:I had more success with ones I found on the Lucky Mojo forum , but that doesn't mean that others can find success with these. I did try a few of these, though.

Should have said can not
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-02, 02:59

What's the best spell for,I guess breaking a curse.I'm being threatened into a relationship(even forced to get pregnant),I don't know who the person threatening me is.They say that they're from an alternate universe.I don't want to believe it,but they know everything,and I mean everything.I want out of this relationship really bad,I'm even considering resorting to suicide in a couple years if I can't get away by then.He keeps threatening to murder people that he doesn't like me talking to.Any suggestions for a spell to get rid of him for good?I know it's a hard one.Thanks.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-02, 03:15

Sounds to me like you need a binding spell on him and a protection spell on yourself. If he is that whacked out you may need a protection order. Don't kill yourself over some bozo. Seriously, you said you were only 23. Your best years are probably yet to come. What's this alternate universe thing? That's a bit farfetched. Sounds like someone is playing games with you. No one knows everything but our creator.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-02, 03:21

Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-02, 03:36

Thanks,I will try out some binding spells.Can I do more than 1 at a time?Just checking.Yeah I thought it was just some hacker in my computer but then things got weird.They got into my phone,I changed my number,and they still got into it,so I kept that one and got a new one from a different company but they knew about it.Even when my room was in the basement at a house I was renting with my previous sister I would close the doors so there would be no windows,and he still knew what I was doing.I was going to try to find his ip address,but the only info.I have is his yahoo messenger name,and I haven't heard from him in awhile,and don't want to start.I know,I don't want to commit suicide but I don't want to date this guy for another 60 years either.The psycho claims that in this alternate universe that I was married to him with 5 kids and a co-worker of his got mad at him so he killed me and the kids.Then supposedly that caused WWIII there and pretty much no one is left,so he came here for me to have a baby and that it would fix everything.Weird to believe,but I haven't been able to find another explanation.Only problem is he won't let me get out of this 'relationship' with the guy,once I do everything for him.Sorry that this is long.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-02, 03:50

He sounds like a stalker. Been there, done that. Yes, you need a protection spell and a binding spell. They can both be done at the same time. The protection spell is for you, the binding is to bind him out of your life. Don't listen to his crazy talk. He may be a little or a lot nutzo. The sites I like are the Lucky Mojo and that last one with the ratings seemed good.

If he continues to make this afraid and is in your face you may want to look into a protection order, but he must have truly invaded your space or made threats before you can get one. It sounds to me he may be making some accurate guesses.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-02, 04:15

It sounds like you have never met him if you don't know his ips. Has he really been physically present in your life? I'm guessing not since you say you don't know who he is. It may be as simple as just ignoring his calls and messages. But who is they? I noticed you seemed concerned about him, but then you say they got into my phone and they knew about the new phone. This really does not sound like a curse, to me it sounds like someone trying to freak you out. The Internet is good for many things, but I'm sure you know sometimes weird ones come out behind the screen.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-02, 04:47

http://www.spellsthatwork.com/binding_spells.html this site has a few,and I don't know what each one means.I don't have a photo either for other ones because I haven't met the 'culprit'.
In response to your last message I've tried to ignore him and he doesn't stop,or he'd go to the guy he's threatening me to be with and threatens him,always threatening someone.I haven't heard from him in awhile.but if I were to leave this guy that I'm 'dating' he says that he'll murder the guy and others and frame me for it.I really don't know who they are or what I can do about them,which is how I found this forum.I was looking for spells to block him from being in my life any longer,and from harming others.Maybe an agreement spell would work?I don't know.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-02, 12:06

No you need a banishing spell--or binding him to get him out of your life. I was tired last night, a banishing him, then binding sounds better. An "agreement spell".. which I have never heard of, but may exist could make you maybe even see things his way. The story is crazy--though I am not mocking you. I think he is pulling your chain. Are you sure the guy he wants you to be with isn't joshing you to keep you with him. I have seldom heard of a man threatening a woman not to leave another man. I think you need to ground yourself--maybe hold amethyst for calming and think clearly. There has to be a logical explaination, but when any of us are afraid it's hard to see it.

I'm not trying to be all up in your business, but grew worried when I saw this was bothering you so much you would rather die than deal with it.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-02, 12:20

Something you can do today that will cost you almost nothing is to put his name in the freezer to freeze him out of your life, the only problem is if you don't know his real name and something tells me you may not.
If you really know it, just write it on a pice of paper and get a small bottle, like a pill bottle, asprin bottle, etc, fill with water and put it in your freezer. I can give you a good binding spell, in just a bit. I have a few things I have to do this moring.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-02, 17:01

An agreement spell makes everyone agree with you.I don't think it's the guy I'm with.I've checked his computer and phone,I even mentioned to his best friend that I'm forced into it(I didn't get into story) but came up with nothing on all three.I've been mean to him and cheated on him thinking that he'd leave me alone,but he says that it's not him and it only caused more problems.
He said his original name is Andrew,but that he changed it to Matt after the kids and I were murdered in this alternate universe (his) so I guess I could go on that.I know this sounds super crazy,but I haven't been able to find any other explanation other than what I was told.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-02, 17:15

Right, but sometimes spells have a funny way of behaving. It can inflence you too. This guy sounds out there, you don't want to end up agreeing with him. I think you should do as you wish, but if it were me I would do a banishing, then a binding on him and a protection spell on you, or a see the truth, let lies be exposed..same difference, but you need to see his lies, as they are. I am searching for a good binding spell. I have had success placing a picture in a double mirrored compact and concentrating while binding it, by covering/wrapping with black electrical tape, then burying off of your property, prior to that you need to banish.

He sounds a bit kooky, honey...really. The explanation is that he is not right in his thought processes. Anyone that makes another feel like ending it is not good for the person. To make threats of murdering anybody is not only illegal, but stupid. Again your choice, but I certainly wouldn't want to be in any type of agreement with him. That's like making a deal with the devil.

I don't know you or your life, but it sounds to me like emotional blackmail by someone to keep you from ever leaving your boyfriend.
That's why I suggested let the lies be exposed.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-02, 17:47

Another Binding Spell

Take a 3 x3 inch piece of paper and write the person's name 3 x
Fold 9 times and take a black ribbon or black yarn and make a tight knot. Chant as you wrap the folded paper

Get out of my life
All you do is cause me strife
Leave me alone, quit making me
me feel blue
I don't want to hear from you
Not by visits, mail or phone
Now leave me the hell alone
So Mote It Be

Wrap the wrapped paper in black cloth, or black sock and put
in a dark place. Repeat as needed. This can be used in conjunction
with a freezer spell.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-02, 17:56

Okay,I won't do the agreement spell,that could cause trouble.I'll try the ones that you suggested for freezing,and this last one.I'd do them all but I don't have a picture.I've had an out-of-body experience before on accident about 4 years ago,so I tried to have one again to try to figure out who he is and where he is,but I don't think it worked.I couldn't remember any of my dreams even if it had.Thank you for helping. Smile

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-02, 17:57

Oh,and I'll do a lies one too.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-02, 18:02

Good Luck!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-02, 18:04

Thank you.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-02, 18:14

Oh,and as for the guy I'm threatened to be with,supposedly it's him in this universe.If I wasn't supposedly dead in the other one,I'd try to find a way to do the quantum jumping,or something similar.Okay,but I'll try to let you know how it goes.It'll be a little difficult since I haven't heard from him in a long time to know if he's really gone after I do the spells,but I guess I can try the lies spell out on the guy I'm with first to see how that goes.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-02, 21:25

Y.W. That sounds pretty strange. I hope you get to the truth of it.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Free spell casters

Post by LovePeace94 on 2011-07-02, 23:07

Does anyone know anyone or any websites that are legit and do free spell casting?

LovePeace94
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-02, 23:14

There is no such thing as free spellcasting. You can cast your own spells, which is close to free. Just a minimal amount for what you need. There are plenty of scammers that will claim their spells are free just send tons of money for the ritual needs, that ends up being more than most spells cost.

Possibly if you are very lucky someone will take your case as a chairity case, but I would not bank on that. Good luck, though.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-07-03, 15:07

Denise Alvarado of planetvoodoo says she takes on charity cases occasionally, but only in desperate situations so I wouldn't dare to ask unless you were really broke and down on your luck.

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireOZ on 2011-07-12, 03:41

as of me, i just research on some casting spell and i did it by my self and it works. i didnt ask anyone cause I've been scammed once.

ClaireOZ
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top