[ 3 ]
22% 22% 
[ 2 ]
44% 44% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 9

None Re: Eva - www.EnergyHealingShop.com

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-09, 00:38

I do agree with that Geri, to a degree, but I get readings with Tisha all the time and plan to until I feel the need doesn't exist. I do not ask her about spellwork, mine or other's. I think if someone is real suceptible to the power of suggestion it could be detrimental.

If there was truth to that than one would think my spells for a friend would have failed and they did not.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-09, 01:55

.....again, i vote maggie to do our spells ....
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-09, 01:56

and geri you go first as volunteer for maggie's spell Smile
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-09, 09:15

Haha. I am a caring person, but certainly not a great spellcaster.

Seriously though if anyone is interested in doing their own spells Harpies from Ch can assist, I put a thread on here of 2 good spellbooks and there is always the firum with many tips in the Lucky Mojor forums.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-09, 22:32

LOL. then i'll have to indulge maggie with my deepest, darkest secrets. how embarassing Wink

perhaps, one day, with the capability, i'll invest in items to conduct my own rituals. this whole business is very intriguing indeed.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-10, 00:36

Lol--

When you're ready you'll do just fine.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-10, 02:14

any other experiences with predictions coming true with Eva?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-10, 06:28

I'm sure Joanna was just joking, but seriously I am conflicted about spellwork. I wouldn't cast for another unless it was tradework and for me it would have to be for a very good or higher purpose and on very rare occasions. I've mentioned more than once that one day I hope to put spells behind me. It wasn't the way I was raised and I still see God as most powerful and put my faith in him. I have seen some spells work and I have turned to them out of deperation, but anybody can cast a spell, or do a ritual, if they ring true to them.

There is rune magic, candle magic, Santeria, Hoodoo, Wiccan, Pagan, Voodoo, necromancy, Obeah, blood magic, etc. The list goes on and on. There is even blessing and cursing using scriptures with Psalms. The ritual of praying to Angels is not a spell. A lot of Christian faiths speak of doing the same thing. Many people in the Catholic faith pray to the same Saints used in many of the Hoodoo spells, or as most say "work"--they don't even classify it as "spells." They just take time, a strong and steady desire, faith and consistency. One can't just snap their fingers, burn a candle or two and think it will be alright. They take time, energy and focus and sometimes they work and other times not, but they can be monitored by positive movement or not.

If something is not working, after a time (45-90 days) another ritual can be attempted. Even honey jars, or souring jars can take months and sometimes a second one will need to be used. I always ask God for assistance, but some might not like that idea, at all. It just has to be what feels good for the person. There are not regardless of what others say these "powerful spellcasters." Some are better at it because they have been working with certain Saints or spirits longer or they have done spells for a longer time, but some have success the very first time they perform one.

It is not good to try one when you are sick, tired or you are feeling desperate to the point of feeling frantic or depressed. That just creates chaos and can make it backfire. If any of those physical or spiritual emotions are present, just wait til you feel spiritually stronger.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-10, 06:30

so well said Maggie....

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-10, 13:52

Very very well said Maggie. I think spells are rituals performed behind prayers to help with intention.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-10, 14:11

Yes, that's a very good way of putting spells.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-10, 14:21

Notice that each religion from Catholics to Muslims to Buddhism have their own rituals and/or rites? I agree about God Maggie. I think behind every spell/ritual and prayer, God is still the most powerful and has our best intentions even if we don't agree at the time.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-10, 14:22

Though I still hope Eva predictions come true Smile
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-10, 14:59

I agree with your statement that God is the most powerful, despite how different religions view him.

I hope for you they do too! Very Happy

I hope the same for me with Tisha and Yaya.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-10, 15:15

Me too Maggie. We stopped using the Maggie flowers ....here you go flower
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-10, 15:23

flower flower flower

Back to you. I have to fo a bunch of errands.

Hoping you all have a great day!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-20, 22:49

Maggie: send soem of valuable information about spells & spellcastings..iblieve we too could learn doing some spells by ourselves rather being scammed by many fake casters that had brought this forum to become ALIVE...

About Eva: whilist if readings or communication of deceased taken from her, how long will it take to get back the responses..?and what kind of spells she does or does she recommend spells too?

Please all viewers give your valuable feedback.
and maggie, geri,love_hurts, joanna thanks again for your help..

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-20, 22:50

Maggie: send some of valuable information about spells & spellcastings..i believe we too could learn doing some spells by ourselves rather being scammed by many fake casters that had brought this forum to become ALIVE...

About Eva: whilist if readings or communication of deceased taken from her, how long will it take to get back the responses..?and what kind of spells she does or does she recommend spells too?

Please all viewers give your valuable feedback.

and

maggie, geri,love_hurts, joanna thanks again all for your help..

Keep posting good stuffs

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-20, 23:50

Eva is a pyschic Meduim, not a spellcaster. She usually has a fairly fast turn around. By that I mean she will ususally give a person a reading within two to three days after they pay for the reading.

I posted two spell books on a thread--just search this site to find and you can also go on the Lucky Mojo forum and read many spells and directions how to do your own rituals.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-20, 23:53

BTW--I would never ask a reader what type of spells to do. That should be your choice. It's different when having a consultation/reading with Yaya Maria, because she does spells.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-21, 03:05

I should have worded my last post differently. On Lucky Mojo they reference a link to the Airr Rootworkers and it is suggested they be consulted before spellwork is done. I respect their opinion, but mine differs. Not all pyschics do spellwork, or even discuss spells. I advised 2 Mediums to you because you had asked who could communicate with the deceased. Eva and Tisha do this. If you want to see if someone you were fond of that has passed over wull come through they are good at that.

If you are seeking advice how to do your own spells one of the rootworkers may be best. It has been my experience some will push for you to get the work done by them, though, when maybe all the person wanted was a reading or do it yourself spell advice. Yaya Maria I believe does not give that type of advice, though I could be wrong. I think she only tells you if she will be able to do spellwork for your situation. You would have to ask her to know for sure.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-21, 04:09

milthakarse--This is none of my business, but I thought you just got a reading from both Tisha and Yaya and were waiting to hear from Deacon. It is much better to just find one reader that makes a connection with you and one spellcaster. A bunch of different readings cause money, but more importantly confusion. I am merely try to give you some good advice.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-21, 12:30

Maggie: Pls dont get me wrong..already chosen one .. pale pale

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-21, 12:32

Okay, well you kept asking on various posts about many different ones. Good luck with your decision!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-21, 16:37

Maggie wrote:I do agree with that Geri, to a degree, but I get readings with Tisha all the time and plan to until I feel the need doesn't exist. I do not ask her about spellwork, mine or other's. I think if someone is real suceptible to the power of suggestion it could be detrimental.

Someone asked me this today, so I just want to reiterate this is right for me. Half the time I am just venting to Tisha, or asking her about something else, entirely. It is my opinion we should not go to any other to check the progress of a casted spell, except for the caster, because it could make a person doubt. However, if a caster told me I could not speak to someone who is helping me get through a hard time I wouldn't put credence in it. That would have to be one of those shake it off type of things. I never dictate to others and do not deal well with that trpe of thinking. Fortunately that has not happened. I do however try to follow a caster's advice to get spell results, so the spell has every opportunity to manifest.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-21, 17:23

milthakarse--I was not attempting to dictate to you if you got that impression. I have been reading for a girl for a a couple of years, until just recently. She literally about drove me up a wall. I tried to help her, but she would go to one reader and feel elated, another one and be very depressed, yet another and be angry, then expect me to sift out what was real or not. I really disliked that. I told her ..let's just take a little break. She needed to just find one and quit bouncing around, unless she just wants to continue having roller coaster moods. She is not the first one I have seen that happen with. It just creates confusion, a lot of money spent, etc. to go to too many readers. I was reading for her for free, but it was costly to me as a person, because it was super draining. I am an Empath and I would pick up on her varying emotions.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-22, 11:38

wow, that's awesome (as in your abilities). i've been telling myself to spend some time meditating, just can't seem to get to it.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-22, 19:42

Some are given some gifts & others other gifts. I can not read on myself, which I feel frustrating.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-24, 07:37

no worries..Maggie..soemtimes i feel bad for pushing readers..but as humans we sometimes are desperate to seek answers and the more we anticipate it it becomes a fiery..I had apologize to many psychics..but what i know is it if they cant deliver accurate readings ..its better to stop spreading bad rumors on wall about them..

but when doing spellcasrting, tons of money is being invested for result and if it doeasnt work themn it could be painful issue for desperate seekers..
thank you

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-24, 15:35

Yes, I relate 100 percent about trying to find answers when we are hurting. I'm certainly not faulting you, just sharing that I did that when I was new to spells got way to many and the energy just got stuck. I also had a brief stint from going to reader to reader, but it quickly became more of a game to find out who was more wrong. Who knows why I did that, but I did. I doi know many that stull do that, but then they wonder why nothing manifests and some of them might like being psychic junkies.

For me now just one spellcaster at a time--no others. Wait 90 days, at least.

Now I just stick to one or two psychics Tisha and Yaya.

I really do hope we all get the tings we desire so badly!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-05-24, 15:44

same here only stick with Tisha and Yaya

and amen for that Maggie !!!

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-24, 22:16

yeah, that would be the most rational way to go about things.
i guess we will, but it's the journey before receiving our desires that is the toughest.

may our desires pull us through all the way. Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-25, 13:08

I very much agree. It us very, very hard at times and yep, me too!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-06-03, 16:15

Eva contacted me today asking for my name and DOB and what time is a good time for her to read for me...I hope she is as good as you all say she is im excited about getting this reading....keep you posted

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-03, 16:19

I'll think you'll like her. Let us know. Good Luck!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2011-06-04, 02:53

Again, it's all about the connection.

I had a reading with Eva a couple of weeks ago, after reading all the positive reviews.

Unfortunately, we didn't connect AT ALL!!! I have to say it probably was the most off-base reading I have had in my life.

Right from the start, when I could hear her going completely on the wrong track, I made sure I was open (mentally and psychically) for her to probe me and started to explain the way the situation was going.
(for example: Eva was telling me how happy I am in the job I am in, that I have been in that job for many years and making good money. Me: "I don't actually have a job right now, I have been looking for a job for the past 6 months." Eva: "Your brother will help you find the new job." Me: "I don't have a brother." Eva: "Then a very close male friend, and it will be a job in a huge company that will take you in with very high pay." Me: "Actually, I am only looking in smaller companies this time around." etc. etc.)

The whole reading went like this. And every time she would try to pick up the thread from what I had just told her, she would take it to a completely wrong direction.

I was trying to remain open and positive throughout the entire reading, but it was a grave disappointment.

I am envious of the people who got good readings from Eva. For some mysterious reason, it seems not everybody can connect with everybody... Like the experience geri had with Tisha.

Please note: I don't mean to discourage anybody. I just want to point out that... different things happen to different people.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2011-06-04, 03:47

Correction:

For some reason I thought I remembered geri having a reading that didn't connect with Tisha. I remembered wrong... Anyways, you get what I mean: a reader might be generally good, but it's no guarantee.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-05, 03:42

i hope you got a refund
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-05, 05:36

I think if I am not mistaken Geri had an email reading with Tisha, that was more generalized, not so much wrong, just so so. I may be wrong, but that's what I think I recall. It sounds like those who have gone on to get phone readings with her are pleased. I do agree though that any pyschic can have an off day and therefore not connect.

Sorry to hear of your reading with Eva, ksiron! I had one of those way off base readings with someone I had waited to get a reading with because I was told she was so good and she was sooo wrong, plus everything was so doom and gloom. I'm surprised Eva didn't offer to either refund you or do some meditating to connect better to your energy. I read the post where Yaya Maria had a similar experience with someone, but went on to give the person a very accurate reading at a later date.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-05, 05:46

The experience is on Yaya's thread 1st page. Again, I'm really surprised Eva didn't at least offer a redo since she didn't connect.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2011-06-05, 06:30

Well, Maggie,

I guess it was my fault. After the first 10-15 minutes of this, I went into a "yes" mode, just so that the time would pass. To the point where I started doing chores around the house with Eva talking on my ear.

At some point I realized she had asked me a question that I hadn't even heard, so I just blurted out a "right"... So basically I don't think she ever realized how way off the reading was.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-05, 06:51

Oh, funny. That's how I was with that terrible reading I had. She had told me to grab pen and paper and with her very first sentence it was off the wall. I ended up writing BS in many different ways.. cursive, print, and bold. Razz
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-06-05, 13:10

lol, yeah the last part is right, got an email reading, not sure how true it is because it hasn't happened yet. just crossing my fingers now.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-05, 13:23

she connected well with me on both readings. predictions have not come true yet - can't say anything about that. what bothered me about my experience with eva is that she kept sending me affirmations she was receiving that gave her signs her predictions were going to come true. her predictions centered around one thing where timeframe was crucial (deadline) and it didn't happen.

it was more like she was looking for these affirmations for her guides. she told me she was and kept emailing me with signs she was getting centered around my predictions.

if i pay someone to read for me, i would like them to have more confidence in their visions and senses. also, not send me affirmations all the time because then that becomes obsessive and i prefer to live my daily life and trust the universe to make it happen.

lovely lady but i won't use her services again.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ksiron on 2011-06-05, 13:44

joanna...

call me a psychic addict at this point...
now I am in a point where I try to figure out my work situation and I thought I'd try a few.

and I also needed something more specific that what yaya says in her readings. I can't wait for my appointment with Tisha.

ksiron
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-05, 14:04

good luck ksiron. hope she connects well with you.

i must admit psychics are fun.....or just plain annoying depending ...
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-05, 14:53

One thing about Tisha is she always makes me feel better and gives me hope. Even if it's not happy news she has a way of wording it that doesn't make me feel like dirt. I so hate the doom and gloom readings when you end up feeling so much worse, instead of relieved. She has never done that, she always has a postive slant that helps me keep going. She's very insightful..that's for sure, but her delivery is also something I appreciate.

I wouldn't call my readings with her fun, although for sure we have shared a few laughs, but I would classify them as revealing and comforting. Again, I suggest that others write their questions out. I always do that before I talk to her. Although I speak to her frequently seems I always can fill up the whole 30 minutes and frequently wish there was about 10 more minutes, without those questions I can easily get off track. Although with that said I do not like a generalized reading.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None My reading with Eva

Post by zeesky on 2011-09-13, 19:54

I purchased a reading
from Eva late last week. I received it on Saturday I think but my weekend was
very hectic so I only had a chance to skim it and off the bat I thought
"Whoa, she is WAY off" but I wanted to wait to reread it before I
followed up with her. She emailed me on Sunday to touch base and make sure I
received the reading which I thought was indicative of good customer service.
After reading my reading again (re-reading the reading, ha!), this was my email
reply to Eva - bolded are the parts of the reading I'm referring to:

Eva,

I did receive your email but only had a chance to skim it as my Sunday was very
busy. I must admit when I first skimmed it, I thought to myself "this reading
is way off" but I of course wanted to reread it before I emailed you.

There were certain things said that weren't accurate or didn't seem so at
first.

(
I honestly cannot tell if you have or will have children.
I do not sense them now. However, I do sense you successful, happy and
fulfilled by what you do, by your life.)

I have a daughter who's 12 and a huge part
of who I am however, it wouldn't surprise me if you didn't pick up on it
because the focus was primarily my love life. I am very guarded and particular
when it comes to who is a part of my daughter's life.

(
Then I sense that you have a talent to write
stories..hmmm…..no fantasy, but more like some fact about ….something, report
about something, or description of something - all based on facts.)

I don't care to write and don't write short
stories. I do however feel like I can write well. I've also been writing a lot
lately. I'm working on my Bachelor's degree and have written 9 papers in the
last 11 weeks. So what you are picking up on makes sense in that context.

(You do not act like “needy, helpless” female.)

I felt like this was wrong because I worry that I come off as needy in
relationships and feel like I am needy to a point. But I think for me in
general, I do not act like a "needy, helpless" female and I truly
despise when I do so this prediction is really spot on when I think about it.

(You do not like to show your weakness.) - 100% true

The description of the two men was accurate. Felt like you read their
personalities well (laid back vs hot head).

There was one more
thing that struck me as inaccurate that I forgot to mention to Eva was right at
the beginning -
the very first impression is a word I heard “teacher” and
my heart started to beat faster. I do not know if you are a teacher Smile but it
should mean something to you or for you. Was your father a teacher, or someone
close to you?

I am not a teacher, my father was not a teacher and no one close to me is a
teacher. That's what went through my mind when I FIRST read this. Later when I
thought about it, I realized duuuuuh, when I was in grade school my mom started
volunteering at the elementary school, became a teacher's aide and later on
worked in the front office so yeah, I guess you could interpret that as someone
close to me being a "teacher".

I really enjoyed Eva's reading. It's crazy how at
first I thought she was completely off but it was actually eerily accurate
considering all she had was my picture and very little information (essentially
none on the men questioned). I'd imagine the thing to remember in this
situation is if a true psychic is working off of images they are receiving (not
sure if this is how it works for Eva) then they have to interpret them as best
as they can which has to be a bit harder when it's an email reading versus a
phone reading. With that being said I feel as if my reading with Eva proves to
me that she is very gifted.

Just wanted to share!

zeesky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-13, 20:42

Interesting. Glad you found her to be accurate.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum