[ 3 ]
22% 22% 
[ 2 ]
44% 44% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 9

None Re: Eva - www.EnergyHealingShop.com

Post by joanna on 2011-04-21, 12:43

thanks tsen. good luck to you too. i did find her accurate though from the moment she started talking and i didn't have to give her any hints.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by maritzaval on 2011-04-21, 12:47

Do you guys know how long she takes for an email reading
and what info she needs. Thanks

maritzaval
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-21, 12:52

she got me in right away. i only heard about her a couple of days ago. i am only basing her accuracy in that she hit points right away about present and past. i don't know about future yet.

you're not spending too much money if you don't like her.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by maritzaval on 2011-04-21, 13:08

what info did you gave her, dob & names ?

maritzaval
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-21, 13:15

maritzaval: i gave her nothing. she picked up on everything herself. i would ask questions throughout. nothing. no names, dob. her ebay link on first page.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by maritzaval on 2011-04-21, 13:21

Thanks a lot joanna...

maritzaval
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-21, 13:28

sorry maritzaval. i just noticed it was email you are after. i got phone reading. don't know if that makes a difference. good luck.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-22, 23:24

I'd be interested if anyone else had a reading with her and their opinion.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-23, 00:02

curious - does she just reads a peson generally (past, present and future) or will she dish out advises and stuff?
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-23, 00:16

She reads p. p.and f. I imagine she would give advice if asked, but I don't want to assume that.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-23, 00:21

i just bidded for her remaining 3 readings, LOL.
and i haven't thought about how i'm gonna contact her and stuff.
blah. :/
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-23, 00:21

she is gracious. she stops if you want to move on or will continue if you are open to receiving advice.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-23, 00:23

okay, i'm trusting the both of you that she's good Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-23, 00:32

i hope your experience is as positive as mine was.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-23, 00:37

I hope you'rs is too Geri. Good Luck! I had the phone readings, but she told me something spot on in email. Normally, I dislike email readings, but she may be different.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-23, 03:58

for email reading she needs your full name and date of birth.

if someone else is included your reading, then she'll ask the full name and date of birth of that person aswell.

her email reading is accurate......onto the point.

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-23, 11:09

When one pays by paypal she has your name. She knew my name and b.d., but she may pick up on energy by phone and not need more than your voice.

I hope you don't win all 3 bids, due to the holiday season, but then you could always set further appointments, for down the road.
Her email reading was in fact like Tsen said both accurate and good.
That is the route she delivered information about my missing friend.
She can channel, as well.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-23, 11:12

i was actually thinking that way - keeping it for future uses, since it's being offered at a good rate.
am i allowed to choose between phone and email? or is this strictly for phone? i would love an email - makes it easier to refer back.

someone tried outbidding me, and i retaliated, lol.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-23, 11:54

Yes, you can choose.

lol--with the retaliation
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-26, 09:43

i only managed to win one bid. gonna talk to her tomorrow on skype Smile wish me luck! will post a review on her once done.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-26, 14:52

Good Luck! She lists often, so you can get more in the future if you'd like. Very Happy
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-27, 19:21

okay, done. my mic was down on skype, so we ended up type-chatting. well, to me, she's accurate on quite a few points, but she would also ask me questions to confirm what she's seeing. there were a couple of things that i think she only got half right i.e. two guys interested in me, but whoever they are (as she mentioned) were incorrect. stuff she said about ex.. hard to verify but some points on characteristics ring true. but not great news overall. also not able to tell me much about whether the steps i'm taking leads me to what i want. half an hour is too short for me!
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-27, 19:34

Glad you got to talk to her. Maybe the mic thing played a part in it not being as good as you hoped. Yep...1/2 hour flys by.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-27, 20:04

i hope I wasn't going in with high expectations. I guess no mind-blowing facts were given; most do sound like general stats. But at least they were applicable and not totally out of this world, lol.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-27, 20:40

I will be honest the first time I got a reading with Eva I wasn't super thrilled, but some of it, maybe a lot of it was my fault. I couldn't understand her and by the time I got a reading from her it seems I had talked to so many fakes that I was super skeptical and concluded they were all fakes.

I was never planning on getting a reading from her again, but a friend kept bugging me too, that's when I saw she definitely was seeing into my life, as she gave me names, then later on located my friend.

For me it was my favorite reader that gave me my super "wow!!! how did she know that???" moment, but I do think Eva has a really good gift, also.

Sorry you didn't get an aha moment today.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-27, 22:31

thanks, mag. you could be right, i have been reading too much articles about fakes and what to expect from a reading that it probably clouded my head a little. i believe eva has her gifts, guess maybe it wasn't a great connection (or maybe because my energy is rather low from the recent feeling of fear and doubt).

thus far, in most sites (if not all), tisha has been astounding to folks who spoke with her. and seems she has the highest ratings in terms of predictions coming true.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-27, 23:48

I relate well to having doubts. I sure did. Tisha has been really good to and for me. I just spoke to her again today.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-04-29, 01:12

is her readings accurate?

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-04-29, 01:16

i never try a reading with her, but based on few peoples, she's quite good

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-29, 02:53

milthakarse

Yes I have found they are.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-01, 13:48

Yes I have found they are.? Maggie..was her readings accurate..did it work 4 u ?

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gladys.e.angle on 2011-05-01, 16:28

Getting a reading from her today, I'll let you know how it goes.

gladys.e.angle
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-01, 18:57

Good Luck!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-01, 18:59

milthakarse I don't know what you mean, by did it work for me. Did she shed some light on things? - yes. She is not a spellcaster.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-01, 19:28

She did help me find a missing friend, when I had reached a dead end. She also connected to my great grandmother and grandmother by names. Their names are unusual. I have no doubt that she is gifted.
She predicted the outcome of something that did in fact happen. I hope this helps a bit.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-02, 00:23

for me, it was just generic info, unfortunately. no names, predictions cannot be verified, and some info were off tangent. just my two cents. i will be fixing one up with tisha next week, will let all know how that goes.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by gladys.e.angle on 2011-05-02, 02:25

Well, Idk. She named a place where I will be going, without me saying anything about it, so that was really impressive. She kind of picked up on my desired occupation as well. But then she started bringing up stuff about my grandfather on my mother's side (he's dead) wearing a green raincoat walking away? Hmm. Also, for my love situation she told me the opposite of what most people I've contacted have said. Granted, what she said was not what I wanted to hear so perhaps I'm less inclined to believe her. Overall she's a really sweet woman and gave me some good advice.

gladys.e.angle
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-02, 16:48

I'm happy for you that she picked up on you. I always hope the person is wrong if it isn't what I want to hear. I agree, Eva is sweet.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-04, 16:19

She started talking about something I have been working on for some time. Also named someone in particular that she picked up on reading. I didn't talk about anything or nudge her in any direction. That is what I meant by positive experience for me.

She is sweet but I think we are looking for someone who is accurate in not only in past and present but in future also. Past and present only proves their accuracy. Only time will tell for future predictions.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-04, 23:51

I've had both she and Tisha be accurate with future happenings, that did in fact materialize, just as they said. Again, we are all different and I wasn't looking for a generalized what I would be doing ten years down the road, but about some specific happenings, how they would play out, etc.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-05, 01:27

I went ahead and ordered a half hour via phone. I will post afterwards. Smile

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-05, 14:35

Good luck to you Jazal!

Geri, have you talked with Tisha yet?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-06, 23:05

I had my reading and I am totally depressed. I liked what she said about some stuff, but how am I to follow her advice or listen to anything when she was SOOOOOO off base on almost everything until I steered her in the right direction or gave her the answers? ;( I iwll never find anyone who can read for me. Don't get me wrong I like Yaya but it's spiritual stuff and I want real world insight. (An example of something was I asked about my Grandparents and she thought they were alive. I told her no and she asked what profession my grandfather was in. I told her he was a vet. She told me how he had a white dog he was holding under his arm. A natural way to go for someone who is a vet right? NO... My grandfather became a vet for the money. He liked horses but really didn't like any other animals. Him standing holding a dog! Umm NEVER!) There was tons of stuff like that. I am depressed...

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-06, 23:32

jazal: that was how i felt after eva's reading (for a few days too, mind you), but i chose to ignore it. i still have yet to receive yaya's report, so not sure if i should wait or just get another reading from her (yaya). mag: not yet, i'm waiting this week to make an appointment with her. but yesterday i read something which made me contemplate a little. let's see how it plays out during the week. yaya is really taking forever.. :/
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-06, 23:41

Sorry to hear Eva was off base for you, Jazal. Okay Geri, let me know or when you do. I just had a friend get a reading from Tisha today and she was real happy with her.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-07, 00:45

Jazal/Geri: That is terrible!!! I wonder why....she was spot on for me. I am getting another reading from her and can't wait to see what she has to say. I said before she got one name right, it was actually two names she got right.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-07, 00:48

geri what did you read to make you contemplate?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-07, 01:54

Thanks! Like I said I like some of what she said, I just felt that there was enough off that i don't know if i want to follow her advice. Anyhow, I am going to sleep on it and read my notes this weekend see how I feel. I am scheduling with Tisha too. Who knows maybe I am just hard to read. Smile

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-07, 09:02

hi all
had a reading with Eva a few days ago...she's really nice n caring.....i did give her some details but she knew some things as well.....she gave me a lot of advice and told me about my future....she's very sincere and gave me more time than i paid for!Smile

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-08, 05:29

Jo: I won't say that it applies to everyone, but a legitimate spellcaster (at least I think he is) advised to forgo psychic readings when embarking in spelleork because psychics tend to tap onto your energies and may (unknowingly) inject feelings (additional energies) into the work too. or worse, create unneccesary negative emotions in the castee, causing the spell to weaken further.

of course, not all psychics are bad. but perhaps it might be better to return to the caster for readings / updates. the best would be to keep oneself balanced so that the spell can work effectively.

my humble opinion. it could be different for others.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum