Psychic Ratings

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Psychic Ratings

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-20, 02:20

just doing a quick update so that all may benefit. but this is just my side of the story, so i'm sure it may / will be different for other people.

Willingness to Help (1 = poor, 10 = excellent)

AIRR (deacon millett) - 8. after my reading, he did advise me not to pursue anything, but he offered to do something if a more in-depth astrological report ensues. definitely didn't push me to buy anything.

AIRR (conjureman ali) - 7. very nice guy, took the trouble to explain how a reading works. very encouraging. offered to do a divination to help, but didn't get back to me after that. not sure if he had forgotten or his style of "rejecting" people.

Orisha Ashe (Yaya Maria) - 9. needless to say, very kind and jovial in her reading. willing to help you through and through until desired results are achieved. but of course, everyone knows that she will only help with what is needed most currently.

Celtic Gargen (Tisha) - 6. maybe because i didn't ask her any questions on what i could do to achieve her prediction. unless i get a phone reading, i cannot be an accurate judge of her.

Spirited Enterprise (Sister Raven / Mother Moon) - 7. very helpful people. after reading, was encouraging and willing to work out payment plan.

Divine Love Light (M'ichelle) - 7. very nice lady. gave me a full-length reading just on 1 question. willing to help without pushing anything. email support is bar none, excellent response rate.

Tree of Life / Light of Atlantis (Oceanos Anthony) - 6. not very forthcoming in terms of helping, but very practical. lays out all the risks involved and provides quite a number of insights. this is my local caster, who does overseas work, but super expensive and you gotta pay for his air expenses.

Accuracy (1 = poor, 10 = excellent)

AIRR (deacon millett) - 8. i would say he's good after comparing it with Tisha and a couple of others. at the point when he read for me, i would say it is applicable, but any outsider may say it's generic.

AIRR (conjureman ali) - 8. also quite accurate at the point of reading, but could be considered generic.

Orisha Ashe (Yaya Maria) - 8.5. hard to verify certain things going on with other parties involved, but she did get a lot of my personal details on cue.

Celtic Gargen (Tisha) - 7.5. out of all the readers, she gave me the exact reason my ex gave for not wanting to reunite. but too short to give fair judgement.

Spirited Enterprise (Sister Raven / Mother Moon) - 6.5. i'm not too sure about her. her entire reading was negative and while it could be relevant, definitely didn't look fully applicable for my case.

Divine Love Light (M'ichelle) - 7. quite accurate to a certain extent. but because it's only 1 question, could only give me a few lines on prediction, while the rest of the information are all helpful advises to achieve desired outcome.

Tree of Life / Light of Atlantis (Oceanos Anthony) - 8. accurate, and most things said were on cue. possibly because it was a face-to-face reading. and he also offered multiple psychic questions to be asked after main reading.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

None Re: Psychic Ratings

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-20, 02:34

Thank you Geri.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-20, 02:54

These are the 3 I would advise

Celtic Garden (Tisha) - 10 Readings have been amazingly (sometimes freakishly) accurate, very kind, upbeat and compassionate. Stuck with me through thick and thin and been more helpful than I can possibly explain. It is due to her I realized some true psychics do exist.

Orisha Ashe (Yaya Maria) - 8.9 ((but may increase soon, only read with her twice.)) - Very nice, compassionate, generous with the time she gives for a phone reading, fit me in on an energency situation, which I found to be very kind, especially given the fact she'd only spoken to me once before and her readings were spot on.

Eva energy_healing _shop 9.1 Accurate and kind, usually a fast turn around for her to give a reading after purchase. She connected with my grandmother and great grandmother by name.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-20, 12:41

Thank you. This is fantastic.

I can't provide my input just yet as the few readers I tried are all based on future. My experience is limited in terms of psychics. Only time will tell re accuracy.

Orisha Ashe Yaya Maria - 10 - I don't classify her as a reader. She is on another realm on it's own for me. I have not had spells experience with her. If I do ever want it in future, she is one for me. There is too much drama in all areas of my life that she wanted to address rather than provide psychic reading for me.

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-21, 01:26

Eva energy_healing - 9 - Highly accurate, precise. Can't gauge future predictions at this point.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-04-21, 07:58

I must say that appearantly all of psychics were wrong in my situation and predicted something that didn't happen (Lili, Tisha, Eva and one local lady I went to see here in my town).... Lost my belief in psychics...

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-21, 08:06

Sometimes situations change that do change the course of things, so it may not be that any of them were wrong, just that something changed, or delayed the situation. Exact timeframes are harder to predict, and that may be why Yaya Maria gives more of a general, not a precise time. Whatever your situation is it could still happen, so don't lose hope, yet!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-04-21, 08:10

No, there is nothing that is going to change the outcome or postpone my situation. It was yes/no situation. they all told me yes, and I just this very moment found out it was no :-(

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-21, 08:19

Oh, I'm sorry. I hope things improve for you, real soon.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-04-21, 08:20

Sad Sad Sad

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-21, 08:23

I relate, I have felt like that many times. Hugs to you.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-04-21, 08:26

Thank You! Done with psychics, spells and all that crap. Enough is enough I guess...

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-21, 08:41

I have felt exactly like that more than once, but my situation is one I can't give up on, and it's been going on for a very long time. I get discouraged sometimes too, then after a small break go back to working on it.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-21, 12:09

needforhelp: all of them said the same thing and it turned out the opposite? interesting the more reputable ones were wrong in their predictions and wrong about the same things!!!! even eva? Shocked
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-04-21, 12:11

I know... ALL of them, when I asked Yaya about that thing in her reading, she just gave me a ritual to perfom (I did that), for the best outcome of the situation, but she told me she cannot tell me if it will turn out to be like I want it to.... but other assured that I will get the wished outcome... all of them... Sad Sad Sad Sad

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-21, 13:29

Again sometimes things change a situation. It's weird they all 3 told you the same thing..so either something better is coming for you or they picked up on your very strong desires. No pyschic is 100 percent accurate, but it sounds like something weird happened in your case. It may turn out that you see in the near future, that something much better happens.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-04-21, 13:32

Well, I am not going to keep my breath about the better opportunity!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-21, 13:36

I will hope it does come along for you!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-21, 13:38

I've been thinking about that re 'they picked up on your very strong desires'. I think that most times in the past month with my limited experience in readings, that the psychic is just reading my energy and not picking up the energies of others. I was under the impression they could be able to know the difference in energies but lately I think it's mostly just my energies they read and that they are not really able to 'see' into the future at all.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-21, 13:42

I've had things happen just like they said, so I have experienced differently. Some of these things were happenings with other people, so it couldn't have been the power of suggestion.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-21, 13:46

i'll know better in the next month. hopefully some predictions come true. i believe yet question. again, it's a matter of having or finding one true psychic .....some people were making fun of that words but i don't really care.....it's like finding a needle in haystack
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-21, 14:05

That I agree on. Most of the Things Tisha and Eva have told me have come to pass, but the dates may be off. Timesframes seem to be harder, so it may be a little earleer or later (a month or so), just from my experiences. It's quite natural to question if you have had bad experiences and I have.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-22, 08:05

Another thing I like about Orisha Ashe (Yaya Maria) is that she, with the help of her spirits, advises her clients things to do to make their situations improve. I am still looking very much forward to being able
to try something she has suggested.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-22, 09:28

according to this cherry sage (author of the psychic articles i've put out), predictions do happen, but sometimes knowing the timeframes / dates, we may unconciously input our own energies into delaying it / not making it happen. perhaps thru thoughts, certain actions that we take etc.

so i think once a reading is done, my hopefully helpful input will be this:

1) retain the negative info so that you can change the outcome with different thoughts and actions.
2) listen and let go of the positive info. if there's any action(s) that you're taking towards the goal(s), then seek advise from reader if you should continue this way or change anything to reach the goal(s).
3) whatever it is, don't obsess over it.

i know, easier said than done :/
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-22, 11:55

That number 3--yes and your following statement a big yes too! Very Happy
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-22, 12:09

i really wonder if cherry sage is as good of a psychic as she is an author. maggie, you should just practice your magic works and then when you are 100% good, then do all our spells for us. ....but i don't volunteer for the practice ones Very Happy
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-22, 12:35

i am tempted to try her, but so expensive! perhaps next month, when i get enough funding. will definitely post out a review if and when i do.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-22, 12:36

Noooo---I am not a good spellcaster. I have had more fails, than positives. lol I just did tradework for a friend and her's was successful in bring her guy back, and one other thing, but as for mine, not really what I wanted.

I wish I could wave a wand and bring everyone their desires, because I hate to see people in pain. I only did my own after getting scammed so many times.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-22, 12:53

LOL, then we can have a psychic rating for maggie.

willingness to help
Spellcasters review forum (Maggie) - 10

accuracy
Spellcasters review forum (Maggie) - 10
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-22, 12:57

you had some that worked. that's good news. keep practicing, in no time, you'll do great and pm me when you're at that point (not before) Razz
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-22, 13:01

Yeah, but it was exhaustive, and it took longer than I had thought.
We may be old and walking with canes before I get really good. Razz
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-22, 13:03

Geri, just saw you'r post. Razz Razz Razz
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-28, 02:02

so my rating for eva will be this:

Willingness to help:
Evalistic Center (Eva Marquez) - 9. really kind and encouraging. helpful and offered some suggestions to handle situation.

Accuracy:
Evalistic Center (Eva Marquez) - 7.5. there were some things that were applicable in my situation. i sitll have no way to verify certain facts, but some information did spell truth. it could be considered general info that may apply to many cases, but that's my own doubt.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-11, 22:41

Willingness to help:
Sugahlili - 9. Down to earth lady with same day response time.

Accuracy:
Sugahili - 1 Not one prediction came true. I am not as nice as Geri in issuing ratings. If someone didn't work, they didn't work. I also don't believe that any predictions given to me did not come true because of any doubt. The opposite, I didn't have any doubt. Questioned at times but this was the classic case of false hopes. I am giving a 1 in case it does happen in the future and timing was just off. I am an optimistic person but not hanging onto false hope anymore.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-11, 22:53

Sorry her predictions didn't come true for you.

Has anyone notice there seems to be something in the air or something today? Yesterday I was on an emotional high and seemed others were too, but today not just me but a lot of my friends are having a very much than less positive day. I feel like going to bed and pulling the covers over my head, just waiting for tomorrow morning.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-12, 00:05

it's not a bad day today but something is strongly stirring.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-12, 00:08

what do you do when the psychic doing your reading is not as confident as they should be?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-12, 00:26

I just assume they may be having a bad day, or do you mean always?
I would rather a reader tell me something on the lines of "this is the way I see it", but go to God for your answers if it is negative than for them to make up something.
Pyschics, just like all ppl can have off days, so if it's the first, I would just shrug it off and think I could have had a V8. Just joking, but I have felt like that before.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-12, 00:56

you're too kind maggie. i believe pyschics should call off appointments if they are having a bad day. i've noticed in many posts throughout the forums, we tend to give too much credit to psychics and if something doesn't connect or happen, we shrug it off and sometimes say 'maybe it was my doubts' or 'maybe i had too many readings so that's why the reading was off' or 'maybe better connection through phone' etc. i use 'we' loosely and i being one of the ones who would justify why psychics didn't connect. or they are just human. they may be human but they should have magic on their side which is why we pay them in the first place.

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-12, 00:58

not ignoring your pm, just messages sit in my outbox for so long. if you can and don't feel too bothered, pm me your email.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-12, 01:02

I don't think psychics have magic on their side, just insight, but yeah I do agree that if they are having a bad day the appointment ought to be reschedlued. Most will do that, but headaches come on, children get sick, the day has just gone badly, etc. I guess for the paid ones, especially on eBay it must be hard because they can get bad ratings, therefore lose the ability to sell there if they delay too often.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-12, 01:13

no, i still think you are too kind.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-05-12, 06:08

Hi everyone, I have been away for a while, but observing forum here and then. I guess I just have nothing to say lately or something. The reason I came to this forum was to find a real spellcaster. I didnt find one, cause so far nothing has manifested for me. Today I don't want the spell to manifest, so maybe the reason why my spell didnt manifest, is that my desire has changed? don't know. But then I got interested in psychics. I have tried Lili, Tisha and Eva from the forum, also Yaya, but for me Yaya didnt predict anything. So here is my rating for psychics:
Willingness to help, i would give all three 10 points. All three are very kind and helpful and boost You with positivism.
Now comes the tricy part: Accuracy.... Accuracy about future predictions it is going to be either 1 or need for patience :-)? So far nothing has happened they ALL agreed on.... That is the most scary part. They have all agreed on the same things.
Accuracy on reading certain situations. I would give them all 10. They have nailed my ex down to T, they have nailed MY emotions down to T...
My first reading with Tisha and Lili was e-mail reading. With Tisha I felt like I didnt connect or there was something I didnt like about the e-mail reading. But I decided to give her a second chance via phone. When we were talking, it was amazing, I felt like she was sitting in my ex's head and telling me things he had told me before (the break-up reason, his feelings, so on).... So I don't know.... Also about my career situation. Tisha and Lili agree the same again. Eva, I can't remember very well, and I have lost my notes, and that time when I had reading with Eva, I was more interested in my ex than career and professional life.
So I think they do tap into people's minds, but now the part of being accurate about future situations, if things will manifest or not, is another thing. I mean at the moment I am standing on the crossroad of my life. I either stay, wait for my ex to return and take it from there, or I will change the country, witch actually Tisha saw me doing soon and turn all these predictions about my ex returning, upside down...

I hope I made sense to You guys, it is very early in the morning :-))

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-12, 11:05

needforhelp-You made perfect sense to me. I understand your focus changed. I'm glad you chose to give Tisha a second chance.

Joanna--you may be right. Razz
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-14, 04:18

any ratings for Dusty Mario & Tisha or lili??

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-14, 04:24

Tisha is on this thread--you have to read it.
Never heard of Dusty Mario, but you can share your opinion, if you have an experience with him or her. Seemed some like Lilly, some not, just as with all.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-05-14, 04:56

milthakarse wrote:any ratings for Dusty Mario & Tisha or lili??
most of the ratings in this topic include Tisha and Lili. haven't heard about Dusty Mario

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-14, 05:29

jo: i like your practicality Smile true, if it didn't work for one, it just doesn't work. perhaps some of us didn't want to undermine others who have used the same reader, who had worked for them. but yes, to each his / her own. yes, i feel it is the reader's responsibility to reschedule if they aren't feeling too "up there" to conduct a session. that is, if they genuinely ill or some emergencies have taken place. if they're doing that all the time, then something is def. wrong, lol. of course, a refund should take place by then. needforhelp: yup, absolutely understand where you're coming from Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-14, 05:34

You're right needforhelp, I didn't even notice that. Maybe that's what was throwing milthakarse off was Tisha is --Celtic Garden (Tisha) and Lili is Sugahlili. I had only heard her referred to as Lili, and didn't realize she had Suga preceeding it, until you pointed it out.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-14, 12:37

Maggie...Tisha 's reading came true..but there is yet to see for the rest..

Sugahlili's readings were NOT quite accurate as her predictions didnt came true as stated..

Dusty Mario : i have nt try him yet..but i find his website..geninue..

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top