Psychic Ratings

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Psychic Ratings

Post by jazal on 2011-05-18, 00:17

Yeah there are people who have private info and can't be researched. It just crossed my mind the other day so i decided to make my facebook private...althou I only sign on every few months..lol. And yes there are absolutely real psychics but then there's the Ana's and Lorraine's whom I despise for frauding people. Wink Maggie who should read me and I'll read you...hahahaha

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-18, 00:18

hahaha Smile
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-18, 00:19

hehe I am being a brat Wink

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-18, 01:16

I knew you were just joking. Smile
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-05-18, 06:39

I think that psychics wouldn't go after looking for Your personal information over the web... Cause I think they just don't have time to do that... We can only imagine how many reading requests they have and that would be enourmous amount of time wasted looking up Your personal information as well as the one' s You want Your reading about.. So far none of them have talked about what I do for living (it is all over the web if You google me, cause few years ago appeared a newspaper article about me) or what my ex does for living (also, if You google him, it appears), but they have talked about my and his FEELINGS, something You cannot find over the web... Scary part is that Tisha, Lili, Eva and even Yaya have explained his feelings the same way... Also they have explained MY feelings the same way... Only still trickey part is that basically nothing has manifested the way they predicted, but taking Tisha's timeframe under consideration (lost my belief in Lili's timeframes), things should still manifest in some months time. All I need is some patience.... Every day that passes and I think about Tisha's reading, I believe more and more in her. Seems like she was right. I am going to leave this country. And hopefully soon. Going to have my first job interview back in my home country via Skype this Friday (wish me luck guys)! Things are moving, even if I wont get THIS job, I know that soon the luck will come my way and I will find something there and I can move. Tisha was right - I am not happy here and me and my ex wouldnt have had future here.... Even if spells will work and he comes back crawling (even Tisha is saying he will try to come back, highly unbelieveble right now though), I will have to tell him no and move on.

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-18, 07:27

gluck needforhelp!

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-18, 11:44

needforhelp: all the best for your interview Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-05-18, 11:49

Tnx, guys!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-18, 15:33

I'll add my good luck wishes for you too. flower
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-24, 03:55

some members have mentioned having psychic tendencies. with all due respect, i am wondering, how did you first become aware of this? how did you learn to trust it? work with it?

if you don't feel comfortable posting, feel free to pm me. i would appreciate.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-24, 08:53

All of us have intuitive tendencies...like a mother's intuition or when you feel something isn't quite right with a friend or loved one and you know you need to call them. I think the more we use the gifts we have the more they become refined. I am envious of mediums, but that is not my gift and to some it could be a hinderance. I knew someone scared to death of mirrors because she claimed spirits of all kind would
come through to her in mirrors. I don't see them, so it's no problem for me and I love mirrors, not to gaze at myself, I just find them pretty.

What I find helps me to tune into things better is to meditate on it. That's why I say it's hard when one is going through any type of sickness or high stress, because it's then hard to focus. Sometimes things come to me like little visions in my mind, but not often, mostly it's a thought or a strong feeling.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-06-24, 09:17

I agree with Maggie, I also have pretty good cut-feeling, or intuition. Unfortunately due to everything that has happened past year, I have started to trust the intuition less and less or even not even try to find out how I FEEL about some situation... With my ex it was very very strong... For example, the reason why we broke up was the fact that I found out that he lied to me yeah. But HOW I found out that he lied to me was my intuition. There were no proof whatsoever. His friends were backing him up (sick), he was saying things that weren't true and yet I was telling him that he is lying. He called me psycho, sick, whatever. Finally I already felt like psycho and then I just went behind his back to proove him and I guess myself that I was right. I went to search the evidents, I searched his wallet and pulled out very very strong evidences.... But of course after that I was the crazy bitch who had dared to go to search his things. So by the end I was the guilty one, not him, being the cheater... Well, the rat who is cornered also grins, right? And best defence is attack, that' s what he did...

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-18, 15:27

Are there more psychics to add to this? Right now my ratings have remained the same.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-07-18, 17:08

well.............i am having bit of a psychic side. i get premonitory dreams and with time my intutions are getting stronger and they usually are like a strong voice from inside. also whatever materialistic things i wish for i get it anyhow.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-18, 17:22

Lucky you! I have some psychic abilities and luck does not seem to be on my side. If you know to that is happening with you please share.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-07-18, 17:40

its not as good as it sounds, sometimes its just the opposite of blessing in disguise as i know what wrong is going to happen but cant stop it. and when i do try things become worse. sometimes i am not able to decipher the meaning of the dream correctly like the person will get substitued by someone else so the meaning changes. then i cant get the time frame of the incidences so waiting is the only option.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-20, 17:05

Oh okay. I thought you might have meant you had tips to make things happen. Thanks for replying.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-07-21, 02:41

i wish i had some.
but actually i wonder sometimes- do things happen coz i wished for them or do i wish as its predetermined that it will happen???
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-30, 11:42

Willingness to Help (1 = poor, 10 = excellent)

Little Angel Whispers (Angel) - 9.
i try not to judge her based on how positive my reading was, but i like the fact that she assures nothing and that she only transpire what she sees. so in that sense, she truly helps.

Accuracy (1 = poor, 10 = excellent)

Little Angel Whispers (Angel) - 8. my gut tells me she knows her stuff. and her reading + advises sound more closely related to my situation.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-31, 11:09

considering there are tarot kits sold at bookstores, how do you guys feel about paying a psychic to read your cards (one that uses tarot only)?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-31, 13:08

[quote="MOON"]i wish i had some.
but actually i wonder sometimes- do things happen coz i wished for them or do i wish as its predetermined that it will happen???[/quote

in my experience, both but most times i am too busy and stubborn to notice and let better predetermined things come to me.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-31, 23:28

Willingness to Help (1 = poor, 10 = excellent)

Cherry Sage (Cherry) - 9.
very truthful and helpful. counsels well.

Little Angel Whispers (Angel) - 9.5. she is one heck of a power woman to me. Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-31, 23:28

ahhh shucks, i meant this:

Cherry Sage (Cherry) - 9.5.
she is one heck of a power woman to me. Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-31, 23:31

so now my faves (and i think very accurate and insightful) are these:

1) Cherry Sage

2) Tisha B. North

3) Angel

4) Yaya Maria
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-03, 21:26

i tried cherry sage, angel, sugahlili, darlene, yaya, tisha, marie st claire, tabetha berry, infinitedreamer, eva, lisa from real magic, shanti in the past several months. now i am done. will post in a few months when or if major predictions come true. flower
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-08-03, 22:10

wow, hope your predictions come true, psychics will miss you!
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-03, 22:13

Geri, did you find you post those in the order of who you found to be most accuarate, or you like all 4 about the same? Joanna, I hope your predictions manifest. I really want to try Cherry Sage after hearing so many positives, but I don't think I can take bad news right now. Everyone has told me the same thing, but it doesn't seem to happen, times are pushed off and ahhh it's so hard sometimes. I know some of you are in that same bind.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-03, 22:46

maggie: i ranked based according to accuracy and most recently sought. generally, all are okay. but if i were to compare, i would say cherry and angel flow with a more realistic stance whereas tisha and maria fall within a more spiritual stance. so it's kinda hard for me to judge, because all of them keep somewhat a balance for me.

but out of all the predictions made, only cherry (and perhaps maria) seem to make the most sense to me, even though it was negative news. also, both of them were able to catch things without me telling them. i guess i'm kinda tired of false hope. but i'm not giving up the fight... i think this would be a good opportunity to re-evaluate my thoughts and actions and change outcomes. i will do a follow up with all again to let me see different angles.

hopefully, this path will lead me to where i want to be.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-03, 23:23

lol that is all through trials to find one that works for me that.

i have narrowed down my favorites to cherry sage, sugahlili, angel

accurate, some misses, not my favorites but will add to list of using again or not is outcome of predictions - tisha, darlene

yaya - i like very much but she is for spiritual work only for some reason. i have a lot of respect for her and she is a beautiful woman. i enjoy talking to her.

accurate but lots of misses with predictions - eva

the rest i posted on respective threads and won't compare or post again

i have all my questions answered and know which ones resonate with me. it will be fun to compare predictions in the next months.

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-03, 23:59

Thank you for explaining Geri. Looking forward to hearing of the outcome of your predictions Joanna. I need hope right now. Tisha has been so accurate for me on so very many things but not for the thing I want most. For Me and Tisha and Yaya are as you said more spiritual. I haven't been to anyone else in a long time.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-04, 00:26

me too. im also seeking hope from others, but i now realised that others can only go so far for me, and only i can make my own journey to my desired outcome. for now, i can only trust that as long as my desire is authentic within me, then i will work on it until it dissipates or something else comes along as the answer.

i believe in you maggie Smile and i know you will get what you want.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-04, 00:58

Thank you Geri. I appreciate the encouragement. I hope the same for you!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-04, 03:56

Both of you are very strong women. You will get your desired outcome in time.

Maggie: I have learned what has come true from psychics and what has not from each one. I now know the hits and misses from each one. When I do post in a few months, outcomes will be clearer and I will then be able to prove major predictions. I am looking forward to it too Very Happy
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-04, 09:42

Thank you. I am looking forward to hear of your outcomes. I hope you get the tings you want most!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-04, 11:05

thanks, jo. Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-04, 12:41

Oops sorry back to typos and the keyboard isn't to blame this time.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-04, 14:49

so far, sugahlili and eva was right on personal. tisha, yaya was wrong on personal. sugahlili, tisha and yaya's reading on career is the same. because of this, i think there has to be something there! that's the one major prediction i am waiting to post on.

cherry sage and angel readings agree with the rest for career. cherry's reading on personal agrees with sugahlili on personal. i remain optimistic on this because sugahlili so far has been right. angel and darlene readings are the same with the rest.

darlene readings on career is the same except she told me one thing that i know is not true. that diminished faith in what else could be wrong in what she says. although, we all know not all psychics are 100% correct.

i don't want to use eva again and cannot share details of why in case she reads this even though her predictions came true for personal.

Very Happy
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-04, 15:48

Joanna at one point I thought you said Sugalili wasn't that accurate. Did her predictions come to light for you? Other than Tisha and Yaya for a reading in May I haven't been to another reader. Yaya was only the second reader in a year and a half I have been to since Tisha. Maybe I will try all 3 over the next week or so and see if at least they agree. I will just make financial restrictions in other areas. Who needs to eat anyway? joke
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-04, 17:33

Maggie: She wasn't because time frames were off and what she saw with ex came much later that she said. When I wrote that, I was sick of psychics and no predictions coming true. It was much later that I realized that she was one of two that correctly predicted personal. Am waiting for some other things to manifest, it is just time.

Hope that makes sense.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-04, 17:41

I was thinking that now I am in a better state which makes a difference in readings. Before I was clinging to any hope I could find that it was bad for me to go to psychics because I relied or wanted to rely on what they were saying. I couldn't think clearly for myself. Now that I am in a stronger and better state, it is fun rather than having dependence on what they say. I am glad I tried many for now I know and am able to compare what they say after some things manifest whether or not they were predicted. I no longer have to hop around because I like a few that I will use again. Like I said though, I will gauge predictions and will be able to compare on what was really foreseen versus not. I am looking forward to that part.

Hope that helps. flower
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-04, 17:42

Call it personal research if you will
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-04, 18:04

Yes, it makes perfect sense, thank you for responding. I think what I have been told will come to pass, but at this point timeframes are way off. I did the personal research thing myself. It's just been awhile. I think it's easier to be calmmer when we aren't wanting something so much. I seem to be calm for a long time, then a wave of discouragent comes that I can't seem to shake. , especially when the time comes and goes with things not happening.

That Sugalili is compassionate? I don't want abraisiveness right now, well never really, but especially not right now. Does she take long to get back with a person? You all said Darlene was fairly fast and Cherry Sage takes a bit longer right? Are they both compassionate? Sorry for the multiple questions.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-08-05, 16:12

Cherry is worth the price. She is a happy compassionate soul.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-05, 21:51

i realised angel and cherry's reading flowed in the same route, but angel's delivery was more hopeful. cherry was more direct. but direct that made things really clear for me. angel sounded more compassionate in her email, but i've yet to try her by phone; perhaps will do it end month or next.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by lost on 2011-08-22, 00:30

i never been much into psychics because i feel that if they tell me something i do not expect or negative, it will put me down, i just follow my instinct with the spellcasters because i know exactly what i want and need, failed few times, but still have hope, i am not looking for someone who will tell me what will happen in the future, rather to make it happen!

lost
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-09-09, 03:08

Cherry's predictions came true. Sugahlili's came true for me again. It is uncanny how they both tell me the same things to my questions, exactly the same with Cherry's reading being more detailed. It is almost like they both compare notes on my readings, that's how similar they are.

Out of all the ones I have tried, and yall know there were many I tried, Cherry and Lili are ones I would go back to. I saw Lili votes are not high in accuracy but her predictions came around for me even when it seemed impossible.

Tisha and Yaya's readings were not accurate for me in terms of predictions. The contrary and I am happy to have disregarded Tisha's advice. No disrespect against her skills as a reader but her predictions did not manifest for me. She advised me against following something that I wanted in order to wait for something else to happen. I am happy I didn't follow this advice or I would have been so unhappy and stuck.

I haven't thought much about any of the others I went to.

All the best.

flower
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-09, 03:32

flower Thanks Joanna. Missed ya. Hugs. I am trying to book with Cherry Sage now. Some glitch exists in her site. I have mixed reviews on all, but to tired tonight. Anyway, I have missed seeing you around. I have thought about you and wondered and hoped things have turned out good for you! Long time, no see. I hope that's a good thing.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-09-09, 03:57

hi Maggie. I agree about her site. What I do is call her on the number given (not the toll free one, the 301 number), then I book an appointment with her over the phone and we agree on the time. Make sure she understands your time zones though. The first time, she got mine mixed up and called an hour early. She is well worth it. I won't be going to any others anymore. Just her and Lili. Since my experience with both was positive for predictions, I can use them for confirmation Very Happy

I hope you find that your money is well spent with Cherry.

flower
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-09, 07:26

Thank you, hun. I will only wait a day or so since I have an email into her. For me Tisha as been astounding on most everything, but the thing I want most. Lily and Darlene see it coming true too, but all three conflict with time frames. I like all 3 for their various talents and personalities. I have spent so much in the past that Cherry Sage will only be a treat here and there. Still just once would be nice.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top