Psychic Ratings

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Psychic Ratings

Post by needforhelp on 2011-05-14, 12:48

In my case Lily and Tisha BOTH are either wrong or right :-)) As they are predicting the same things to happen.... All I have to do is wait. Thats it... I was hesistant about lily at first, as her timeframes were off. But I got my trust back in her after having my reading with Tisha, who backed Lily up... and told me the same things... So all I have to do is wait and see. First thing should happen in June. Very very hard to believe it will happen cause at the moment all signs are against the outcome they both are seeing... some more weeks and I am smarter!

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-14, 12:51

milthakarse: congrats on true readings from Tisha.......

needforhelp: all the best to you.......

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-14, 12:56

I'm glad Tisha has been right for something for you. I have found her to ne mostly right minus some time frames that were a little off. I have never been to Sugahlili. I just stick mainly with Tisha, as I have become fond of her and she is good at lifting my spirits. I do not ask her to dwelve into anything I am doing spellwise. I like Yaya too, though. Both of those two for me were in sync in what they said, thankfully. It's confusing to get mixed messages.

Thanks for explaining about Dusty Mario. I don'r know anybody that's had an experience with him or her.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-05-14, 13:00

Yeah, Maggi, I wanted ask You about Tisha's timeframes. How are they? As Lilys are all way off Very Happy:D:D

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-14, 13:34

I have an exceptionally odd case that involves multiple people, so sometimes timeframes have been off. Anyone of those people or I can throw things off by their/my actions. She has been remarkably accurate about some things, for sure. She has even been eerily right about some things. If you read the poster's R response to her reading (on the thread about Tisha) that's pretty much how I was feeling, after my first reading with her. I was just blown away. She continues to pleasantly surprise me with things she tells me.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-14, 14:47

needforhelp: what changed your mind about lili?

not one person predictions have come true. not one person! if one person said its maybe my doubts, it's not because i was so stupid to believe and believe and want to believe even when predictions did not come true the first time and i pay for more readings. even things i didn't want to hear, those predictions didn't come true either.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-14, 14:57

it is very convenient when i ask why something didn't happen the way it was 'seen', that because energies changed. how often does energies change within a short period (one and a half week) when i am "DESTINED" for something or someone! when i ask agin to confirm, i am suddenly ignored.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-14, 15:09

first everyone said june, then it changed to april then it was may. time frames off maybe but then what. now it's back to june again? july? august? septemeber? i think i've made my point so it is not necessary for me to say anymore. if any predictions come true, i will post. i am not hanging on to my breath for them to happen.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-14, 15:18

I had experiences just like that. I was discouraged and frustrated and even made me deny my own gifts, thinking maybe this and life in general was just a cruel hoax.

The very first time I got a reading from Tisha I was on the phone with a friend just moments before telling her I should just cancel and I started getting these emails in from Tisha asking me questions, prior to our reading like who is, descriptions, etc. The first one I thought oh great, this isn't going to go well, then she told me something that is not posted anywhere and noone else but me knew. When I spoke to her so much came through that I was choking back tears. She helped me in restoring my faith in God and feeling his love for me. I was always taught if we did what was right and were kind to others, life would echo that back and some things happened that took all of it away. By the time I got off the phone with her I understood it was not God's will, just as I got from Yaya Maria. As to why she had so much come through I can only come to the conclusion that I needed it, as I was feeling hopeless, at that point.

The torment has continued in my life and Yaya told me the whys. It was not different so much in what Tisha has said, but a reiterating that I seemed to have needed. The whys don't make sense, yet it is what it is. I can't control another's behavior.

I do relate though, to Jo's post. It used to feel like pure fakery to me, expensive guesswork at best.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-14, 15:20

joanna: i understand ur frustration......many of us here are still hoping,waiting,some may be near to giving up......keep praying n stay strong ok.....

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-14, 15:25

i don't deny my own gifts and i don't think life is a cruel hoax.

very few are talented and i haven't found one. a long time ago, there was one, that person is not around anymore. i think yaya is maybe the only one talented but she has refused me any type of help when i almost begged her.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-14, 15:34

it is easy to say another person's energy changed but mine's not about anybody else but me!!!!!!
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-14, 15:40

My life at that time had become what seemed like a cruel hoax, but doesn't any longer. It was/is cruelty for sure, but not a God ordained thing. Like I have said it is a very complicated situation that goes on and on. I did at that time deny my own intuition because I went to a few readers that were supposed to be "highly gifted" and for me they were not (a kind understatement). It made me question my own gifts thinking if these supposedly "wonderful readers" could be so off base, that maybe I could be too.

I have had a few tell me that Yaya at first refused their cases to change her mind later or her spirits possibly thought the timing was right at a later time. Just a thought, but I don't know..,just going on what others have shared with me.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-14, 15:41

joanna wrote:it is easy to say another person's energy changed but mine's not about anybody else but me!!!!!!

I'm not sure about that. I haven't heard that before.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-14, 15:45

maggie, i mean my situation does not involve someone else. it is about me and my life! i don't go to yaya anymoe becasue she doesn't see into my current situation or my future.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-14, 16:08

I got what you were saying, but I don't quite understand how your energy has changed unless whomever told you that was speaking of mind frame/thinking.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-14, 16:12

maggie, that's the point. my energies haven't changed/mind frame/thinking. i know you are too kind and for me it has just been a waste of money at buying people for expensive guess work. let's leave it at that.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-14, 16:15

i was also told that something was "destined". Destiny doesn't change it's mind or energy from week to week either!
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-14, 16:57

That's true.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-15, 04:11

needforhelp: did something happen to change your mind \about tisha and lili when you said on the first page that everybody and eva predicted something that turned out the opposite?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-15, 04:53

i definitely cannot speak for readers who gives predictions which changes from day to day, week to week or month to month.

but perhaps whatever info is being read to us, especially the good ones, are just meant to show us that if we continue this way, and let our thoughts / intuition / ideas / urges / desires bring us along life (before knowing our predictions), then what they predict will manifest?

maybe... say for example, a reader says that in the next two weeks, we will meet the man whom we will get married to. perhaps, we might have some pre-conceived ideas on how we may be meeting that man (i.e. through the internet, the postman who visits me at my house etc.), so we choose to stay home for the next two weeks, and keep scouring countless of dating sites.

the week after, we may have this strong urge to eat tomatoes. there's none in our fridge, and we wonder why the sudden urge. so we go online to research on the benefits of eating tomatoes etc., but we refuse to step out of our houses to go to the grocery to get some tomatoes because of fear that we might miss the chance of meeting our dream man.

but maybe, if we follow that urge, and go to the supermarket to get some tomatoes, we might bump into an old friend whom we've never contacted for ages, and this friend might be the one who will introduce us to the man who is to become our life partner?

hahah, it's an awful story, but perhaps, this is how information made known to us (earlier than expected) can change our whole course just by thinking differently? brings me back to the point of putting good information that is read to us, out of our minds and continue living life the way it is?

i don't know, just trying to offer some insight. could be wrong. but quite entertaining, no? Wink
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-15, 11:21

lol. thanks geri. you always cheer me up. yuh, i get all you are saying. entertaining, just like how all pscyhics are "For Entertainment Purposes Only". I am in trouble. Sad
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-15, 13:10

By law anyone who offers readings or anything that is not tangable such as long distance healing, spells, etc. must put a disclaimer in their listing. Likewise many put a clause that it is not a substitution for medical or mental issues.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-15, 13:14

As I said, the readings are very obviously "For Entertainment Purposes Only". I feel so good leaving all of this behind. Thanks all for your support. You know who you are. Good luck to you.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-15, 13:15

Good Luck To You Too!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-15, 15:12

Joanna: good luck....

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-15, 16:08

Geri that's an awesome anology! It made me giggle and I actually agree. I think readings are a glimpse at what is most likely to happen. I think if we continue to follow our gut/instincts as well as be true to ourselves then the good things will happen most of the time. Obviously if we change behavior etc, the future will change somewhat. Some things are out of our control and will happen anyway, but as we all have free will it's impossible to give a prediction that is 100% all the time... Anyway, thx for the story so much more fun to read then my rambling Wink

Joanna, GOOD LUCK to you!! I will keep you in my prayers and appreciate all you have shared!!

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-05-15, 16:30

don't be discouraged or don't just try to depend on predictions. try different methods of your own....... then you may gain more energy and you may change your situation. Just belive in your self.
psychics just see and predict depending on the current energies. I also already had the experience. I didn't listen to any of their advices and predictions. kept working towards what i want. so i changed my plans and everything.Got much more things in this way. So when i contacted the same people after a month, they say it's possible....but don't consider their time frames. Just be based on your self.

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-05-15, 16:38

as i belive, future is not set in the stone. Even destiney could be changed according to our actions, what we do.....
Even, Eva told me , anything could be changed and future is not set in the stone.
one more thing, as buddhism says, according very powerful Karma you do in your present life, those karma can change your life in good or bad ways...! i just belive it.

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-15, 16:39

thanks guys. you are all in my prayers.

tsen, you are wise for such a big troublemaker Wink
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-15, 16:52

Razz --That's said affectionately, Tsen.

I do agree when we can be proactive that is the best route, but sometimes a psychic can give us a suggestion that can help nudge us in the right direction.

If we don't like what a psychic says we can always change the reading by doing something different. I have a "doomsday" predicted for me for some date in --July of 2012. This was from someone I think just speaks doom and gloom and has the Chicken Little way of looking at things. I will make sure it doesn't happen.

With that said I wish we all could be proactive in our own situations and I have a situation where right now I can not, so readings help me to be temperate while I wait, and I hope a spell will help open doorways, so that I can.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-15, 23:05

tsen: i agree with you on not setting time frames because it tends to make one get frustrated when it doesn't happen. i was telling myself that yesterday before i saw your post Smile law of attraction at work?

yes, unfortunately, there are cases where inaction seems like the only action available. but what's most important is that whatever thoughts we hold are also actions in themselves. so it is important to stay positive, not just for the sake of remaining happy, but it is the path to also getting what we want.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-05-16, 03:32

Smile
totally agree with you!

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-05-16, 07:58

btw, I saw that most of these psychics call themselves, they're spiritualisitc advicers...... So as above mentioned, they may come out with the most possible thing at a certain situation and advise us with psychological knowledge and may be their experiences and so on.

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by needforhelp on 2011-05-16, 09:00

Sorry for answering only now, as I was busy taking a break from computes, online world and resting at the beach on the weekend Razz
Johanna, well, I had my doubts about Lili as she was changing her timeframes about things to happen... But after talking to Tisha, who told me the same things and explained what had happened for not get the outcome they all first predicted, I spoke with Lili again and she basically repeated Tisha' s words about everything. They both told me that it will still happen what they predicted, but it takes time a bit. Only thing is that I might not want the outcome anymore.
So now I am not obsessed about the timeframe but just waiting for the outcome. And then take it from there.
Hope I made some sense and gave you the answer :-))

needforhelp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-17, 14:56

geri_ong wrote:the week after, we may have this strong urge to eat tomatoes. there's none in our fridge, and we wonder why the sudden urge. so we go online to research on the benefits of eating tomatoes etc., but we refuse to step out of our houses to go to the grocery to get some tomatoes because of fear that we might miss the chance of meeting our dream man.

but maybe, if we follow that urge, and go to the supermarket to get some tomatoes, we might bump into an old friend whom we've never contacted for ages, and this friend might be the one who will introduce us to the man who is to become our life partner?

if you follow the urge to eat the tomatoes and you go to the supermarket to get some but still nothing happens???? and when that doesn't happen, we think to ourselves, oh, maybe i should have stayed home or done this or other and the psychic tells you forces of the universe change, that's why prediction didn't come true

i am the biggest skeptic now. noone can predict the forces of the universe, not ourselves, not anybody else. okay, maybe the psychic twins but they don't do readings for the commoners
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-05-17, 15:05

totally agreed........... nobody can predict about the forces of universe.....

and i don't about that psychic twins thing? i don't know about that case..... better somebody can explain it a bit............

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-17, 15:10

I have seen differently, but I spected both you and Joann's opinions.

The pyschic twins are just twins who are pychic. They seemed to have made some predictions about world events that did come true.

I have had some predictions for me come to pass, so I know they can come true. I can't convince another of this, this has just been my experience. If you haven't had an experience like that it is understandable it would not ring true for you.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-17, 15:20

http://psychictwins.com/

Tsen, here is a link to them.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-17, 15:24

http://psychictwins.com/predict.html
This is a link to their predictions that came true.

This is what I mean not eveything is scientific and some things are unexplainable. I have had Tisha predict some things in my life that did come to pass, so I don't know why..all I know it happened. It was not the power of suggestion, because some things involved other people.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-05-17, 15:41

thanks maggie... Smile

Actually for me, i know some stuff are unexplainable...... but for me, it's better i keep thinking that nobody can exactly predict what's going to happen in future... but psychics can tell you what's happeneing right now, and happened in past. but futre.... there are atleast 1% unpossibility in most of the things.... so i belive things may change, (we've already discussed how it could happen).

i thought Psychic twins are kinda generalized and kinda commonly applicable concept about psychics...now i see it's another psychics. i didn't know about them earlier.
thanks for the links Maggie

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-17, 15:45

Y.W.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-17, 15:49

BTW--my keyboard is messing up again. I really am frustrated because it takes forever to get it to work right. I have to type at a snail's pace. This keyboard was more expensive, at that.

My post meant to say I may not agree with, but I respect different opinions.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-17, 16:03

I suppose to take the good from your keyboard messing up, it's a lesson in patience Maggie? Wink

I agree that the unexplainable happens but it is very rare to stumble on another human that can help with making that happen, psychic, caster.....you're very lucky if or when you do find one

I respect other opinions...just expressing mine.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-17, 16:17

Geesh! I am not gaining patence. It seems each I get is more expensive than the one before, the lettering comes right off and the keys stick, after a month or so, but hey it's just a keyboard. Could be worse.

I agree, I have been very blessed in that. Like I said previously I was a diehard skeptic... majorly, until my aha moment came.
Most of our opinions are from experiences, so I understand the differences in them.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-17, 21:14

I guess that leads me to the point in letting predictions out of mind. It is good to know where your life is headed, but like tsen, I wouldn't consider timeframes, just that I know it's of a high possibility based on the strongest energy put out there.

For me, I would say just continue living life as it is without putting too much pressure on psychics' predictions coming true. If it's positive, then just let life lead you, while taking the necessary actions to reach your goals. If it's negative, then definitely you have the power to change it.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-17, 22:25

So far accuracy from my readings are such:

Lorraine: SCAM

Yaya: Can not be determined yet

Ana Mystic: SCAM

Sugah Lili: nothing materialized or happened and she told me many things not just one or two

Hector: One thing happned everything else did not, out of about 7 things he said would (I thought I threw my notes out but found all of them today)

Keen: I had about 5 people do readings and all were totally off base ( I forgot to write all their names down...)

Eva: I had to lead her, and predictions can not be determined yet.

As far as helpfulness and kindness I find it irrelavant until I know they are really gifted. Wink

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-17, 23:27

jazal..whose readings are accurate

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-18, 00:06

Well I have to wait and see about what Yaya and Eva (even though I was dissapointed she may be). I am trying to get appointments from a few others. But you have to read what others say, as there are people who feel they have found theirs... I am thinking I may start to ask before I even get a reading if they can tell me something outside the future or my personality that will let me know they "have a good connection". (IE they show they have the ability.) I also got to thinking about it and we give out our full names and DOB to most. Necassary for real psychics BUT a scammer can do an online search and come up with family memebers...maybe view our facebook or myspace pages (depending on the prefrences). Track our IP and tell apporximately where we live, if someone knows I am in school they can go to the web site and view my major and year in school as it's public record...(there's only one here) Anyway, this would be true for people who have our info up front not on the spot. In the meantime, I personally am going to continue hunting for someone I feel connects with me. I have a few readings scheduled...

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-18, 00:14

I agree with a lot of that. I do think some who want to deceive can check out Myspace and Facebook. I don't have either of these and some things she knew can not have been done to any type of research, but I'm sure there may be some that do search social sites, for info.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top