Faithful spell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Faithful spell

Post by moongoddess on 2011-04-20, 08:45

Has anyone had a faithful spell cast or know anyone who does them? as I am looking for one, that will actually work, but never had one of these cast before, so just want people opinion.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Faithful spell

Post by joanna on 2011-04-21, 00:22

? is it where you are working on a loved one's faithfulness to you? i have seen posts about it on lucky forum. so maybe an AIRR person can help. ?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-21, 01:18

I have had friends do is a think of me but no other or an obesession spell. From their experienes it seems to work. It involves putting menstrual blood, fingernail filings or the like in the person's food or drink. Sounds gross...but seems to have worked for others.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-21, 01:19

could be wrong tina. i was wondering but then remembered what i read somewhere on the lucky forum thing. good luck moon.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireOZ on 2011-07-12, 03:58

why not buy a book about faithful spell or have some research, for sure you can find one .

ClaireOZ
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-07-12, 16:04

Well every spiritual worker, keeps saying they bring him back, but he will tempted to cheat, and be drawn by other women, and saying it will be exhausted trying to compete for his attention and being the only girl in his life, thats the problem i had with him the past few months, but they dont recommend a faithful spell, or anything, they just said they dont take my case on that was people from that AIRR site, right now I am more focused on him coming back to me, then i think i deal with the girls when it comes to it.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chardonnay on 2011-09-14, 13:22

There are old hoodoo "tying his nature" spells with a notion bag?
You can read more about it on Lucky Mojo forums, it's to do with a string and you dip it in to his semen after sex, let him sleep and call out his name, when he relies tie a knot in the middle, the string has to be the size of his erect penis.

AGAIN, this is from the top of my head and no I haven't tried any of it myself so read up the forums at LM.

Good luck!

Chardonnay
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top