Status Quo

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Status Quo

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-21, 22:28

i realize this may not be comfortable for all, but i thought it might be good to share (at a level you're comfy with) what are our current issues / plights / circumstances, what steps have we taken to try and solve them, and what is our current state. this is to try and give encouragement to others and perhaps benefit in terms of which help-source worked. i'll start off with mine:

situation
- separated with ex in august 2010. have been looking for ways to reunite with him since then.

physical measures
- made and making sporadic (once a month) contact with him via text (always beginning with me, unfortunately).
- have met up a few times during breakup period.

spiritual measures
- sought help from local caster (oceanos) in october 2010. help received in december 2010 / january 2011.
- sought help from anamystic in february 2011 / march 2011, but realized she's a doozey.
- sought help from yaya maria in march 2011 / april 2011. still waiting on report of her work.
- sought readings from 8 people during the breakup span.

current state
- more enlightened and relaxed, with occasional bouts of uncertainty and sadness, of course.
- ex does seem abit more positive as compared to the time when the breakup was more recent.
- waiting to see if positive predictions come true, but still continuing with physical measures (texting).

so yeah, that's me. even if it doesn't necessarily help, at least you guys have something to read, lol.

cheers,
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

None Re: Status Quo

Post by joanna on 2011-04-22, 00:19

lol. you are brave and funny geri.

I wish my situation was limited to one area of my life.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-22, 00:43

Me too!

Geri, if it is not too private why did you go with another spellcaster if you had some positive gains from the local caster (oceanos), that you mentioned? I have faith In Yaya Maria, but for others does that caster only work with people in his area? I was just thinking if he or she does do spellwork for clients long distance they could be put down as another spellcaster to seek out, since you saw results.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-22, 02:15

heheh. actually i could do something about my career as well, but i figured - concentrate on one at a time.

well, when i did some work instructed by oceanos, and fluffed it up, he immediately told me that i shouldn't have done so-and-so. naturally, i assumed it wasn't going to work and i got antsy. also, i started wondering if my ex's reactions happened because of my own efforts or really from the spell. i think i might've ruin the work myself thru my own negative thoughts. my local guy wasn't encouraging at all, to say the least.

so decided to seek assurance thru others. hopefully, it'll help. actually oceanos doesn't do it long-distance per se. he would rather meet with the person to carry out the work. he has travelled to southeast asia with his clientele's fees. i'm starting to imagine how absurd it is to pay him thousands of dollars, just to find out that / if nothing works.

ouch.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-04-22, 02:22

there's lots of areas i am working on. personal included. that's not priority for me but i got a lot of of 'he wants to call you but doesn't know how' from different readers. has anyone else heard that? i admit i am questioning here. i don't know if that is a common line used.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-22, 07:06

Mine has nothing to do with a guy, and one sutuation caused many, many things, like a rippling effect, but I have had some conflicting things told to me in the past, and it did cause confusion. My 2 favorites right now seem to be hand in hand in what they said, thankfully.

Uggg Geri, able to travel with the money from clients. That sounds like big time money, he charges. As to the local guy, I wouldn't want that either. Thank you for explaining. I like someone nice and patient to work with. I like Yaya and Tisha and hope to just stick with them, right now. Both are gentle in nature, or at least have been to me.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-22, 09:12

i've heard of the "want-you-but-afraid / not sure / too hurt" line before, but not to me. i've read this around.
it may be all too common, but it could also be true as well.
that might be good news, jo!

yeah, going with too many is turning me into a paranoid freak. i just wish that the reputable ones would hurry up with advises and feedbacks! Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

None update spellwork

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-06-26, 10:09

hi everyone i was just wondering how everyone is doing on there spells and if anybody is getting any done? it just seems like we have all gotten on the band wagon about spirited vessels so i was just wondering Smile

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-26, 12:45

Waiting, and more waiting for me. Those of us who went with a specific spellscaster were asked not to talk about it. I will defintely post a yes or no, when enough time has manifested. The waiting is very hard. I'm trying real hard not to focus on it, but some days it's much harder than others. My spirits are keepers regardless of spells. Smile
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-26, 16:55

it seems this woman worked for some. spellsonline.info - High Priestess Cerddorrion

??
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-26, 17:26

darkestangel: i just can't describe what the spirited vessels have brought me. healing, energy, strength, warmth, safety, etc and i feel like they blend so nicely with me and i love having them.

i really pray that everybody finds something they are looking for whether it is a caster or a psychic. good luck.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-06-26, 19:00

good luck to you all too

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-26, 22:07

From what I see from searching around on different sites the ones that seem to have found some success, though I can not speak for some of these personally are Yaya Maria, hansel and gretel (Robin), tarotangel, High Priestess Cerddorrion and self casted spells.

Thank you. I wish good luck to all too!!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-06-26, 23:37

ummm thanks i will have to look at this high priestess never looked into her?

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-06-26, 23:37

opps didnt mean to add the question mark

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-27, 01:08

Maggie wrote:From what I see from searching around on different sites the ones that seem to have found some success, though I can not speak for some of these personally are Yaya Maria, hansel and gretel (Robin), tarotangel, High Priestess Cerddorrion and self casted spells.

I like Yaya Maria and the type of personalized work she offers, I have seen results of her work.
Stay away from Cerddorrion from spellsonline, in my book she is another scammer, she searched me in the internet to do my reading. Some may find it acceptable, but I find it deceiving.
I can not comment about Robin as I have not used her services.
A last note, most people when they see results from spellwork keep it quiet not to spoil it; that may be the reason why you may see more comments about scammers than real casters.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-27, 09:00

I will definirely post a yes or no for mine and not leave others hanging.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-06-27, 10:02

me too, i will say something if there's anything with mine
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2011-07-02, 12:45

I have yet to receive my goddess/spirit, so I can't comment yet.
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-03, 13:57

Hello everyone,

I dont know if it is right to post this here but I try anyway: I recently recived my Incubus from Elizabeth and, I am sorry to be so forward and maybe vulgar, but my Partner said that I had my Orgasm a lot more intense and longer even had three in a Row. So I guess that is the Work of the Incubus. Also I feel lots of Energy coming from my Vampire every time I got the Vessel in Hand.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-03, 14:20

*blushing* Glad he's doing his job. I need to work with my vampire more, glad you are sensing the energy.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-03, 22:19

LOL, wow. congrats, timelady. Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-09, 15:51

Can anyone provide updates or timeframes yet?

Mine--over 60 days--nothing as of yet.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Any luck with any caster guys???

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-10, 00:16

I used elena in the past and i want to use someone else but idk who and i see all these caster but i havent see no one results...

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-10, 00:32

Truthfully to this date the most results have come from self casted spells.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-07-10, 01:30

none whatsoever, i'm afraid :/ I'm starting to move away from spells and into new age techniques like orgone and manifestation machines. I just downloaded the free version of cybershaman 8. We'll see what happens. I still think spells can work, it's just that I personally have not seen results from any caster

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-10, 03:38

I beive in the LOA--if the machines help you, then great. As I mentined earlier I sent a lot on Orgone to no avail. I believe in exhausting everything if the cause is extemely important, but I sicerely hope I can help others not spend for fake stuff that I have, for me it was expensive and heatbreaking.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-07-10, 08:08

what are the machines and orgone?

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-07-10, 08:10

maggie are you working with Yaya?

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-10, 12:10

Yes I am. Sure wish others would post timeframes. It's hard to keep faith up, without something to hold on to.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-10, 12:15

I can post a link or two later, when my Norton quits racing. It would be easier for you to read, then explain. It's detailed.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-10, 12:23

Here are some sites that should give you good insight into Orgone and radionic devices and machines.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgone

http://www.higherpowertech.com/

http://stores.ebay.com/Sacred-Soils
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-07-10, 13:47

Thanks Maggi !

Very interesting information .
Did anyone tryed , orgone amulets?
Do you think it could work together with spirits ?

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-10, 14:01

for me, no tangible results that i desire as of yet, but energetic results, yes. i also fully believe in LOA, and am starting to believe more in psychics than spellcasters too.

i don't doubt the latter, just feel that at the end of the day, our fullest attention (and detachment) to our desires is the most important factor.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-10, 14:30

I have tried quite a few, the machines gave me terrible headaches, the amulets did not work and the orgone placements to cut down on electricity did not pan out, but oh well. I do also believe in the Law Of Attraction, Geri. That could be why my own spells have gotten better results.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-10, 15:35

did anyone work with spirtis and how is that like? i mean i cant used ebay so i can get yself one :/

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-10, 16:01

I have had truly wonderful and unexpected experices with my spirits. I thought at first it was fake, like a lot of things, and was pleasantly surprised that some sellers do really sell spirited pieces. I mainly feel companionship and protection and a general bettering of my life. I have had some wishes granted. I haven't won the lottery, or become famous or anything extreme, but I'm very grateful to have my spirits.

Is there a particular reason if not too personal why you can't buy on eBay? Possibly one of us could assist you, if you are really drawn to a particular spirit.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-10, 16:19

geri_ong wrote:for me, no tangible results that i desire as of yet, but energetic results, yes. i also fully believe in LOA, and am starting to believe more in psychics than spellcasters too.

i don't doubt the latter, just feel that at the end of the day, our fullest attention (and detachment) to our desires is the most important factor.

i agree
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-10, 18:44

Maggie wrote:I have had truly wonderful and unexpected experices with my spirits. I thought at first it was fake, like a lot of things, and was pleasantly surprised that some sellers do really sell spirited pieces. I mainly feel companionship and protection and a general bettering of my life. I have had some wishes granted. I haven't won the lottery, or become famous or anything extreme, but I'm very grateful to have my spirits.

Is there a particular reason if not too personal why you can't buy on eBay? Possibly one of us could assist you, if you are really drawn to a particular spirit.

lol well basically is because i have infractions because my brother used my ebay account so i own evay like 10 dolalrs and i want to buy this spirti but i cant because if i do then i overdraft my back account.....

so way can u talk to them and they be able to help you out..

i mean in some sense i feel like i have a spirit but i dont communicate as much and i need someone to guide me.. because i move on with my lover and so on and i have issues now with other girls so i want then to help me seek the right partner or tell me if is ok or not okay.. and been lonely and stuff does help at all...

i mean i just want extra help atleast until i find someone that will help me... Sad

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-10, 19:12

How much is the spirit? Both Elizabeth and Ann have very inexpensive items. They may work with you on a payment plan. They and one other seller who does not frequently sell are the only sellers that I have never had a situation where the vessel was not inhabited. I have bought from them the most because of that. With other sellers it's been hit and miss. If you email send them a message they will respond.

I do find that my spirits do help me feel less lonely, so I would think they could help you in that regard too.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-12, 12:38

Hi all,

I agree with you Maggie, Elizabeth has great Spirits, I have not yet bought from Ann. But the Spirits I got from Elizabeth are really great (please see my Post recently written on their Thread). Apart from that I only had one Spell working and I dont really know if it even was the Spell or it was just ment to happen again, so I cant really say as I dont want to get Hopes up and then if it does not work out for you your depressed.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-12, 12:42

Hi,

As of Elizabeth & the Spirits I got from her: My Incubus surely works Wonders ;-) My Vampire sends me vibrating Energy all the Time I hold her Vessel in Hand. The other Spirits have so far been shy but I believe that they work in Quiet and when they got it the sending it to me. They are all around me at all Times tho.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-12, 13:23

I agree, I love their spirits. I always seem to connect with their's the fastest. I pretty much think Elizabeth and Ann share the same workings. Elizabeth and Ann being sisters get together often and were probably trained the same way. Originally I ordered from Elizabeth and still do, but I have found Ann's to have the same strong energy, both are reliable in answering emails and giving guidance, though I do try to not hit them up with a million questions. Yesterday I invoked two dragons one from Ann (Ice Dragon) and one from Elizabeth (Queen Red)--felt both of them strongly! Very Happy
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-12, 13:28

I only feel the Energy of my Vampire and my Incubus up to this Time. That makes me think I dont tend to the others enough for them to show me their Energy or maybe I am only receptive for certain Kind of Spirits. Makes me think if I should get another Incubus but I did not have any Words from my Questions towards CH up to this Date which is strange. Maybe they dont want me any more or I pesterice them to much :-(

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-12, 13:37

I don't ususally the feel the energy quite as strong from CH, or any of the other sellers, except with my Courtwinds, which are from CH and one of the Wraiths. CH is not quick with responses, cuz they probably get many questions. Even with Elizabeth's and Ann's some spirits I sense much more strongly. I am thinking of getting a vampire from one of them, but I really don't need anymore. Are you sensing all your spirits from Elizabeth? This last fae/elf is really strong. Their Ifrits are amazing in strong energy. You may find in time that you start sensing some of your spirits more. I really think it's amazing that you sensed them so quickly!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-12, 13:39

Timelady31 wrote:Hi all,

Apart from that I only had one Spell working and I dont really know if it even was the Spell or it was just ment to happen again, so I cant really say as I dont want to get Hopes up and then if it does not work out for you your depressed.

All the Best
Timelady

Timelady, who did you get spell from that may have worked for you? Was it cerrodonin?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-12, 13:58

Hi joanna,

I am not sure if it was her or Ana or candlemagic as I had the same Spell cast from all three of them. Might be that it was just ment to happen but like said I dont want to get Hopes up.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireOZ on 2011-07-17, 03:38

guys whats the best thing to do, to make my boyfriend more close to me. cause i can't felt his presence most of the time.

ClaireOZ
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-07-17, 20:17

Maggie wrote:I have tried quite a few, the machines gave me terrible headaches, the amulets did not work and the orgone placements to cut down on electricity did not pan out, but oh well. I do also believe in the Law Of Attraction, Geri. That could be why my own spells have gotten better results.

i would like to do this spell myself but from what i understand it takes a lot of practise and is quite difficult, but then ive also read that it is the intent that matters, not experience?

i looked up a few and tried to make my own using bits and bobs that ive read. please dont laugh!

i dressed two pink candles in rose oil and carved my name on one with the venus sign and my ex's name on the other, and lit some rose incense and the candles and placed a photo of us underneath along with two rose quartz tumbler crystals. i held my own large rose quartz crystal in my hand and visualized us together happy like we were for a while, and i had written my wish down so i read it out loud and then burned the piece of paper and also put the ash from the incense into the candles. i then let the candles burn as far down as i could and snuffed them out. i did all of this underneath fridays full moon.

i am not experienced in anything like this at all, so this probably doesnt sound that good!
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-17, 20:34

I think your spell sounds great. I love the way you incorporated rose quartz in your spell. I find gemstones work nicely. Spells actually work better if personalized. I only seek the help from another caster if too many people are involved. The only thing I suggest is doing the spell more than once. Each time adds to it's energy. I never do a spell just once, because it's weak. If it feels right to you, you can add to your spell by performing it 3x, 7x 9x or even 30 x. It can be done as you like everyday, every 3 days, 2 x a week or however you choose. At our health store they sell chime candles in pink and many colors (I think they call them aura candles) for approx. 4 for a dollar. They burn for 1 hour and a 1/2. You may also be able to find them. If not party favor stores generally have them.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top