Status Quo

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Status Quo

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-07-17, 20:39

thanks, the only thing i worry about though is that i lack the concentration and focus that a spellcaster might have, as i am not very good at blocking negative thoughts from my mind, or relaxing and meditating. i will do the spell every friday i think as i heard that friday is the best day for love spells, and maybe ill get better at it everytime.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by CinnamonGirl on 2011-07-17, 20:41

also should i always be letting the candles burn down completely? or can i relight them? and should i be doing anything with the left over wax? i have googled things like this but keep finding different answers.
CinnamonGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-17, 20:55

It is best if they can burn down fully. If not take a candle snuffer or spoon to take out the flame. Do not blow it out as that completes the spell and what you want is continuation. All people have more concentration for their own ordeal than will another. There are some spellcasters that are in better communication with some spirits than others, but despite what is said there are no powerful people. Some have just been doing it longer. Spells are not that hard to learn. It sounds like you could easily learn.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mads07 on 2011-07-28, 15:58

Hi Maggie

Do you perform your own spells? And would it be more effective for one to practice their own spells? I am suspect alot cheaper too! I am desperately trying to find someone who could lead me to doing spells myself.

Thanks

Mads07
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-29, 11:07

i personally find the idea of writing your own spells very interesting.

i think it works because it's personalized to you and only you know the words and emotions you put in to the spell, no one else. so that could be something really powerful.

as for actions, it should be something to distract your conscious mind from straying thoughts while impregnating your subconscious with your desire. so (i believe) that it could be anything from sitting in front of a lighted candle to waving your arms around and dancing in a circle. but it has to be something you've "memorised" by heart as you should not be too distracted until you forget your own desires while performing the ritual, lol.

if there are better opinions, i'll humbly let myself be corrected. just felt drawn to share this. Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-29, 20:53

If feel much the same Geri. I have sought outside help only because it is very complicated and involves many people and I have grown so exhausted. I don't think anyone is going to care quite as much about the situation as the person needing the spell.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top