Otto Van Grax - evileyepsychic.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Otto Van Grax - evileyepsychic.com

Post by tiancai on 2010-09-08, 15:47

www.evileyephsychic.com

Otto Van Grax

Is as evil as his name suggest. SCAM!!!
He didn't managed to take my money.

The story goes like this. He is the first caster I engaged.
So I contacted him on Email and told him my situation. And he asked for the usual basic information (name, DOB..etc)
and then he told me that he'll do a reading on me.

Hhe came back saying that I've bad energy and probably had been cursed. So I need to pay to get rid of it or it'll affect me.
He quote me 2 prices one which will last for a few months and has a 70-80% success rate and another which have 100% success rate and will last forever...(and he said that the cheaper one will have chance to revert back)

I was about to start paying him some money but I still got doubts that he didn't answer. (Like how the spell works because whenever I asked him that, he'll just reply with a few sentences which don't really explain)

So i emailed him with my 2 other emails(which I signed up for games), of cos with 2 different situation.
And his replies were all the same. "You've some bad energy, probably a curse..."

So I guess he is a scam.
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Otto Van Grax - evileyepsychic.com

Post by R on 2010-09-09, 13:25

oooh, Otto Van Grax was the first spell-caster I emailed too, and guess what people? He told me the exact same thing as he told tiancai!

"huge energy interference, that might have been caused by a very traumatic experience (likely a very strong curse)"

Quoted directly from the email he sent me Smile
R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Otto Van Grax - Real Evil Eye Scam

Post by tiancai on 2010-09-09, 13:32

R wrote:oooh, Otto Van Grax was the first spell-caster I emailed too, and guess what people? He told me the exact same thing as he told tiancai!

"huge energy interference, that might have been caused by a very traumatic experience (likely a very strong curse)"

Quoted directly from the email he sent me Smile

Yes...that is what he wrote to me too...just that I DELETED all his mails because I know he is all Bull and Shit!!!
Try asking him who it might be...and you may get a good laugh from it.

Let me guess, "A women with very evil(black) heart."
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by R on 2010-09-12, 11:46

Hey guys, I actually stumbled upon two websites when googling Otto's name:

(Positive)
http://ottovangraxreviews.wordpress.com/

(Negative)
http://innocentbuyer.wordpress.com/2010/07/19/otto-van-grax-scam/

It's up to you guys to judge Smile
R
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2010-09-27, 05:21

Hello,

I to asked Otto for a Spell to bring my Ex back and guess what? Yes the same said as further up in this Thread. He gave me the Option of 3 Spells he could do and , since I am unemployed, he let me pay in Installments. I thought fine and started paying. But then I got bad thoughts and negativ Feelings about it. So I stopped paying and blocked his E Mails to my Account.
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2010-10-03, 17:28

Hello

I also used Otto Van Grax he appeared a real nice guy and must say I was at a very low point and wanted my ex back so badly as we had not long split and the separation was so painful. He did answer every email and gave me comfort and kind words.

I part paid him but I was getting really bad dreams and thinking bad thoughts and he said this was the black magic working and everything would be ok.

After consulting another spellcastor in the UK he advised me this could be a fake. So I decided not to pay further instalments and had some bad luck car accident, arguments so not sure if he caused this or just a coincidence.

No results seen not even a text from my ex.

All I can say no results even though he claimed fast results but he was very kind with his words to me and offered comfort even though I must have driven him crazy with lots of emails how I felt, and he told me to hang in there and think positive. So for that he helped me.

But no results so I can only go with that.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum