Numerology - Try it for fun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Numerology - Try it for fun

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-23, 01:13

it's quite interesting to see your karmic numbers, which actually shows you what lessons you may need to learn and overcome in this life.
just for kicks Smile here's the link for all: http://www.cherrysage.com/numerology.shtml
you'll need to key in your full name and DOBs.

this is mine (i might say quite accurate):

YOUR KARMIC ACCUMULATION IS 10

Ten Karmic Accumulation
You almost inevitably succeed, but that doesn't prevent a horrible fear of disaster every time a new project looms near. Indication of significant failure in a previous lifetime makes you hesitate to initiate new endeavors or unwilling to sustain the confidence and effort needed for success.

You have great ideas and initial enthusiasm, however, subconscious fears can prevent you from completing a lot of your schemes. There is curious fluctuation in your temperament from excessive confidence to overwhelming insecurity about your abilities. In one instance you are inspired about great projects to help mankind, and in the next you become completely self-centered. You can become easily convinced that certain of your opinions just happen to be exactly correct which then makes it difficult for you to alter a course of action, be it for better or worse. You will encounter intense resistance when attempting to push your opinions forcibly upon those around you.

Your cycles in business will also fluctuate from near success to the brink of failure until you learn to resolve the underlying fear of failure. Your enormous talents can go to waste because you lack the confidence to develop them thoroughly. You are best working cooperatively with others and are often indecisive and discouraged. Once you have been told how to do a job, you are capable of much achievement if left alone to work independently. Even though you desire a role of leadership, it does not come easily. You are excellent in work which inspires others. However, once things are underway your prefer to move on to new territory.

You need many supportive friends around you and attract individuals who also have considerable unexpressed abilities. Your choice of friends is very important because some could easily prey upon your weakness and self doubt. You would benefit from being around people who use metaphysical, self-help, and growth techniques with maturity and wisdom.

Your behavior in love and romance is changeable and insecure. You seek a partner who recognizes your needs and gives you the confidence to push a little harder. You may seek love affairs to bolster a sagging self-image. You work best in a marriage with a mate who is flexible and supportive. You are not particularly domestic and prefer not to be tied down to all demands of family life. You have an abundant vitality and recover easily from illness
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

None Re: Numerology - Try it for fun

Post by tsen on 2011-04-23, 01:41

yes!i also checked it. it's quite right!

but, when we consider numerlogy, it's true 2 or more people have the same number, which makes the reading for all them similar. But 2 or more people never are similar. So use of numerology is general, not specific. but if it can be developed to predict, specific facts about a person, it'd be better. i mean something unique with each person.

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-23, 01:46

actually it can. but you gotta pay for it, LOL
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-23, 01:50

do you know how? as I've read about it....atlast again it comes to a number, and is explained with some other numbers. So how it could be specific? like astrology? each person have specific chart.....

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-23, 02:01

ok..! may be with certain combination of numbers is specific to a person...

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-23, 02:34

i think it's the adding of numbers to form a single digit. but it says that we shouldn't touch the numbers 11 and 22. not sure why. i gotta read again and try to understand better.

quite fascinating though..
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-23, 02:38

Seven Karmic Accumulation*

There is a deep philosophical and secretive aura surrounding you which piques the curiosity and interest of people you meet. You pursue new studies with intensity and leave very few stones unturned in your search for the essence of matter. You are quite set in your judgments and opinions, so anyone wishing to change your mind had better beware. Your wry wit and pointed sarcasm are appreciated by some, feared by others. Your outer appearance of intellectual prowess hides a turbulent emotional sea, whose tides you fear may be so extreme you keep them behind a mental dam. The seven karmic number is a very intuitive indicator and, in you periods of introspection, you will learn to trust the message from within. Your analytical mind explores every angle of behavior and prepares a logical course for each event. However, when emotions become involved, all of your logical preparation falls apart, and you act impishly on impulse.

Your business drive is fettered by a fundamentally religious and philosophical nature. The value system of economics is alien to your being. If you do enter business, your analytical ability and suspicious nature allow you to make cautious, if not dramatic, decisions which may get you close to top of the ladder because of consistency. You would enjoy any kind of investigative research, or analytical employment.

This is not the most compatible indicator for friendships. People find you somewhat haughty and intellectually aloof, which makes it difficult to be close to your feelings. Once a friendship is established, you are intensely loyal, and many turn to you for insight from your reserve of wisdom and mundane comprehension. You are threatened by the fact that others may learn about your emotional insecurity; therefore, you put up a mental defense. Once they have accepted you, you allow deep feelings of loyalty and concern to be expressed. So the benefit is ultimately both your and theirs.

In love and romance you need a mate you can intellectually respect. Mental rapport is important to inspiring excitement in the rest of your system. You are possessive and fervent once attached.

It might be best to choose a lighthearted mate to offset your seriousness, but if your spouse does not reach certain intellectual standards, you can become disinterested. You may, in fact have more of an intellectual companionship than a strong emotional and physical relationship. You enjoy the debate of minds and thrive on the verbal entanglements.

Fun--but some things not applicable to me. I hate debating or verbal entanglements, but I am loyal to friends and I do have a bunch of them.

Did this test seem applicable to others? I think my maiden name was
changed in spelling at one time, who knows might have thrown things off.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-23, 02:43

me too! i detest debating. actually i think the system just takes our birthdates and 'predicts'. i tried changing the position of my name, still came out the same no matter what i put in.

i'm not sure about abundant vitality for mine because i seem to be the one falling sick often than most. but i agree that i do recover faster than most too.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-23, 03:00

no matter you change the position of your name; because in numerology they do subsitute value to each letter in alphabet, and add them up.
so changing the position of first three names will not change anything.
but if you do have 4 names and then you remove one name and put the other, then the reading will be changed, IFF the sum of values of the letters of the 2 changed names are not equal.
since evrybody seem to be sharing there own, thought of sharing mine as well(hope no problem) ....as I mentioned earlier it's quite true and specially it matches with what horoscope and astrology has predcited about me(even though this is a general reading)

Six Karmic Accumulation

You are concerned with ways to make life easier for the human race. This concern
can put you into a position where you can be used; you are apt to deceive
yourself into thinking you have done so much, especially if the combination is
missing numbers is 2 and 4. However, overall, you are effective in roles of
service and support. At times, the altruism of your motive is dubious, and you
overplay the role of helpmate, trying hard to express your concern, particularly
if 1 and 5 are missing numbers. Your charitableness and concern often cause you
to overlook the needs of those closet to you, or even your own misfortunes,
because of your absorption with other people’s needs.

This generosity in your blood excludes highly competitive business and
commercial enterprises as a livelihood to render hard-nosed, impersonal business
decisions. There may also be little aggressiveness toward acquisition of power
of wealth. If involved in business, you are able to accomplish transactions
without stepping on toes or hurting feelings. This enables you to make close
friends among associates.

Friendships are compulsory to your well-being, and you are blessed with a few
very endearing friends for most of your life. You adopt many of your opinions
from those close to you, feel joys and misfortunes. It is true you have been
imposed upon too often, but this should not leave you distrustful toward
everyone. At times, you have been known to push another’s good will a little bit
too far yourself.

Tenderness and concerned understanding permeate your attitude toward love and
romance. You prefer one emotionally rewarding relationship rather than passing
affairs. This emotional need can be your source of aggravation when you partner
falls short of the same sincerity.

You long for a happy marriage and will work hard to make to go of it. There is a
strong attachment to the home and, even though you may travel, you look forward
to returning to domestic surroundings. You work well with a spouse who is
willing to take charge of domestic decisions, and you probably have opinions on
home management yourself. Loyalty is uppermost, and you are loyal to the union
even after your mate has lost interest. You would rater stay in a poor marriage
than go through the legal/emotional hassle of getting out of it. There may be
anxiety and difficulty with children and subconscious blocks preventing a
complete bond of trust. Part of your discomfort may stem from your childhood
with emotional confusion arising from detached or unsympathetic treatment from
one or both parents.

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-23, 03:00

Oh, okay. Very Happy
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-23, 03:03

tsen wrote:

Six Karmic Accumulation

Part of your discomfort may stem from your childhood
with emotional confusion arising from detached or unsympathetic treatment from
one or both parents.

this part is completely wrong anyway....... 100% garanteed.

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-23, 03:22

Most of mine was too.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-23, 03:36

funny thing is - 6 is also the number for my ex, lol.

i'm going to use this as a conversational topic ^^
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2011-04-23, 03:52

since you're going to use it as a conversational topic :

you know, sometimes people change their names? then what's going to happen to this report? which report we have to consider, (confussed)?
i don't think the next name which we're going to use, will give us the same number necessarily......?

gotta change my name as soon as possible then...... LOL......

you see? that's why i think, there should be some combinations of numbers which gives different deep explanations. because never 2 persons are going to be similar...

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top