Thank you ST. RAFAEL, ST. MICHAEL, and ST. GABRIEL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Thank you ST. RAFAEL, ST. MICHAEL, and ST. GABRIEL

Post by Debbie on 2011-04-25, 14:08

Put three candles in the highest place you have at home,
inside a plate with sugar all around the candles. Light
the candles. Ask for three wishes to your guardian angels
ST. RAFAEL, ST. MICHAEL, and ST. GABRIEL.

Ask one wish for business, one wish for love, and one
impossible wish.

Publish this spell on the third day after you requested
the wishes [by mailing it to another person, posting it
to a usenet newsgroup, or announcing your thanks to the
saints in a newspaper classified ad] and see what happens
on the fourth day...

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Thank you ST. RAFAEL, ST. MICHAEL, and ST. GABRIEL

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-25, 14:22

Thank you, great post!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-04-25, 14:45

it actually from lucky mojo's

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-04-25, 15:12

They have great tips!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-08, 12:07

did this work for anybody? on lm, it seems worked for some ...didn't work for me Sad
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-09, 10:26

I still haven't tried it. Did you try it, Debbie?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-10, 03:01

I tried it and it didn't work, but it was the first spell I cast so that's no surprise. lol I am planning on casting it again. The one I cast however had prayers to each saint and I cast a circle and read the prayers, then placed the candles....

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-05-10, 03:53

It is also good to sit quietly with your thoughts and call upon St Michael and other Saints for help and guidance to clarify thoughts and ask for a gift of abundance, happiness etc accordingly to free will and harming none. They say be careful what you wish for.

Positive affirmations are great which I have always done as I studied Reiki.

I know I have been quiet for a while and occasionally log on to read messages but my experience in all of this what will happen will happen. I spent so much money on spells and readings and were told by so many with spells and readings my ex and I would get back together even Yaya was wrong with her predictions. I woke up one day and thought why am I doing all this I need to be living my life. I then focused on work, friends, family and so bury that I had no time to think. I now realised that my EX was NOT worth it and I can see that now.

What is surprising when I took this attitude a met a lovely man that I only wanted to be friends with and he has won me around with his warmth, loving caring personality, spoils me, we have so much in common and laughter is so great and the best thing is its effortless. I can be myself with him, talk about anything and everything which I have never done before in previous relationships.

He has asked me to marry him but I am taking baby steps, we are making plans for our future. This was a complete surprise as it happened when I wasn't looking or interested in dating. We were friends and that is the best place to start a good relationship, there is no pressure or expectations and has a good standing for longevity.

I hope this inspires others why chase ex's or want them back clearly if they loved you or cared for you they would work it out, do you really want a person that can just quit at the first hurdle and not work through things? Love is about loving someone so much and even their flaws but it has to be two sided as if one person feels it and the other not there is not a strong chance of survival.

Love to you all, SPSP1

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-05-10, 03:58

Also the strange thing is after all these readings and spells and believe me I tried many like most of you and NOT one person predicted this. How bizzare if they really were spirtual or gifted why did any of these so called psychics predict this???

So I am done with spells and readings. Get out there, live your life and be happy. Do things that make you happy. Life is too short.

All my love and best wishes to you all, be strong, be happy and everything will just fall into place.

SPSP1

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-10, 04:56

happy for u spsp1.......all the best .....

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-10, 05:38

I also am happy for you spsp1.

I do have a couple of questions, though. Did you get further updates from Yaya Maria to see if things changed? I have a situation that is not finding a new love that I have to get resolved and I'm glad you were truthful, but also it has me a bit concerned/discouraged. I went at looked at Yaya's thread and it appeared, though hard to tell that you had work from her done several months ago. Is that correct? If you don't mind please answering this post I'd really appreciate it.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-10, 06:39

Btw--This is a great prayer, but it is not a spell. This can also be found on some Christian church sites. I can see where someone might think it is due to the sugar, but the sugar is merely to sweeten up angels--Michael, Gabriel and Rafael to answering your pleas. A lot of people will do the same with deceased relatives, by burning a white candle to them, sprinkling sugar around their pictures and asking them to help answer their prayers.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-10, 07:39

Maggie,thx for sharing....can non-Christians do this?

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-10, 08:20

great news. all the best, spsp1 Smile i too, am starting to let all this go to God, step by step. just focused on enjoying my own company and discovering things that i like to do atm. i do believe there are unforseen forces around us who will deliver what we ask for, but yes, we must learn to let go. life goes on and we should move on, regardless of our desires planted in us. while i do think there are gifted psychics who can help you decipher different paths, only you can make predictions happen / not happen. let us not depend on what others say, but believe in your heart that you will get what you want, if not better. Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-10, 11:11

Love_hurts, yes anybody can pray for the help of angels, regardless of any belief system. They are here to help all of us.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-10, 11:41

thx Maggie.....

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-05-10, 13:04

Maggie wrote:I also am happy for you spsp1.

I do have a couple of questions, though. Did you get further updates from Yaya Maria to see if things changed? I have a situation that is not finding a new love that I have to get resolved and I'm glad you were truthful, but also it has me a bit concerned/discouraged. I went at looked at Yaya's thread and it appeared, though hard to tell that you had work from her done several months ago. Is that correct? If you don't mind please answering this post I'd really appreciate it.

@Maggie, Whilst I found Yaya Maria a lovely lady nothing she predicted or the spells she cast for me worked.

1) Herbal cleansing bath - to remove obstacles from my path apparently I had from early age??
2) Another herbal bath
3) Communication spell for my ex to bring him back to me

When I consulted her a couple of times she gave me different account of events that were not accurate. I then paid for another consultation in Feb/March and she never picked up my new man and what she said was way off mark and nothing made any sense.

I think she promises things at the time with good intentions and then gets really busy.

I hope this helps.

Thank you all for the good wishes, I am just taking baby steps and not rushing things and enjoying being with someone that treasures me.

Love to you all, SPSP1

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-10, 13:10

Thank you for responding. I'm really happy for you that things turned around in a positive way, albeit differently from what you had previously wanted. Love and good wishes to you.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-05-10, 13:30

@Maggie, I am so thankful that the spells did not work for my ex albeit at the time I could not see it. We were not compatible, communicated differently and I found him not to be sincere he would tell you what he thought you wanted to hear, and so many secrets came out.

Thank god and am thankful as now I realise that a good relationship should be based on friendship, honesty and trust are are equals. I just kept so busy and remained single for 1 year, put the ex in a box and what a lovely surprise.

No readings predicted my situaton would turn out this way and all of them Lily, Yaya etc were confident that my ex and I would reunite but thank god they were all wrong.

So perhaps the universe does not grant us things that are not good for us.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-10, 13:37

Thank you spsp and geri. I am taking the same outlook and so very happy for you spsp. I am praying for letting go of everything and finding that the more readings I get, the more confusion it causes, all I am doing is throwing my money away, the more messed up things get and I stay in this rut. I don't mean to be discouraging, I think the spiritual side of life is an incredible gift that we all have so I am just going to start investing in myself and developing that aspect.

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-10, 14:16

geri_ong wrote:i too, am starting to let all this go to God, step by step. just focused on enjoying my own company and discovering things that i like to do atm. ...

I keep re reading these recent posts. It is so true. The more I let go, the clearer everything gets and the better I feel. The more I hang on and go to these different readings or consultations, the more darker, confused and oppressed I feel.

I hope only the best for everybody.

Love Joanna.

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-10, 14:17

I hear you spsp1. It must feel good to be able to let go and let be and I am really happy for you and those that can. I don't want to bore anyone with my situation, but I simply can't do that, though there are some days or weeks I would like nothing more. Oh well, I have faith of the outcome (on most days), just don't know the when.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-10, 14:22

joanna: i would love to be at that place too....for me things have just been bad since early feb this year and have only started on spells n readings recently after being scammed a few times......
im just trying to get things better...but its draining me emotionally...still,im trying to keep the faith n do whatever i can to beat what im going through..i just have to....
happy that ure feeling better....take care

Maggie: i so understand how u feel and ure not boring anyone here.....take care

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-10, 15:01

Thanks, but I do post too much. This site keeps calling out to me, I'm sure it's because others are going thru their own trials, so I feel a kinship.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-10, 15:08

i like being on this forum....i don't feel so alone and know that i can share it with u guys here...

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-10, 15:13

Maggie, I enjoy reading your posts. You quite insightful and balanced when it comes to things of the spirit world. Your experience has added much insight into lessons learned and to learn for me so don't feel terrible. I think you are called here for a reason Smile .....just as we all are or were at one point or another. Everything happens for a great reason whether we want to accept it at the time or not.

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-10, 15:30

Thank you. I have tried a lot of things and made lots of mistakes, but fortunately I did learn a little in the process.

I hope what happened to me is not for a higher purpose, because it was a cruel way of teaching, but I am learning thru it. They say "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger", we shall see. I still don't feel as strong as I did before it all happened. It certainly has made me more compassionate towards others who are going thru down times. I think experiencing trials do that to most. I hope for us all one day happy resolves will be the outcome! Very Happy Smile Very Happy
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-05-10, 19:16

I appreciate that when you are just recently split up from a partner it may be difficult as its very raw but what I have learnt is try not to think about I know very hard, keep busy, your mind occupied.

I know we naturally opt for readings and then more readings to see whether they differ, yep been there. You will know when the time is right to move on as the journey can be an emotional roller coaster.

Try and use positive affirmations especially during a waxing moon and full moon very powerful. They say be careful what you wish for...

This forum has been very helpful and supportive and certainly helped the journey so I am so thankful for all the lovely caring individuals on here who have been a tower of strength.

Love to you all and I truly hope that you all find true happiness as you are such lovely people.

Big hug SPSP1

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-12, 01:14

One last hope which may be linked to the impossible piece of this prayer, ritual and/or spell and to one psychic's predictions.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-12, 01:28

Hmm, the info I got was that this was a spell. I didn't know it was meant as a prayer. Interesting, i want to research it further. Although I have strong faith in God I am not a "christian" so to speak. But I do pray to God and angels etc. I have had luck with prayers in my life and yes it has taken months upon months of praying but have had several things happen. Including my son. (OKay I KNOW it's proabably bad to pray for a son every day as a single person. But voila: One act with a guy with protection after 2 yrs of abstinence and here is my little blessing and he has done so much in my life and in my family's and everyone we are friends with. Anyway I am rambling.) I had my relationship with my sister heal (I prayed her heart would soften and after months of praying she starting talking to me and my Mom after not talking to either of us for 7 yrs. Anyway a lot like that. Maggie would you be okay with my Pm'ing you to pick your brain on the spiritual/religious stuff. I would like your take on a few things. If you mind no worries! I appreciate your postings and knowledge!

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-12, 01:54

Sure, you can pm me anytime, but it's very late and I am out of it right now. I will defintely come back on tomorrow, though.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-12, 02:58

i forgot i made this impossible wish. linked to impossible prediction.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-05-12, 11:30

@spsp1 you were the one who posted that Ana Mystic spells worked for you so well, are they still working?
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-12, 19:33

joanna wrote:i forgot i made this impossible wish. linked to impossible prediction.

Joanna--This made me smile, because I related. I have felt that that plenty of x.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-05-12, 20:18

@joanna are you taking about the impossible spell?
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-12, 20:34

I think she is being facetious.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-13, 00:00

http://www.dxpnet.com/opinion/religion/Prayer-to-St-Michael-St-Gabriel-and-St-Raphael-2202313.asp
It's on Light a Candle and a bunch of other religuios sites, but Debbie got it off Lucky Mojo. I just posted this link so some can see, it is more a ritualistic prayer, but if spell sounds better to some it doesn't really matter, as long as it works. A lot of Hoodoo and even other magical practices involves a Catholic type of aspect. I am not Catholic, yet I have prayed to St. Jude, St. Expedite and St. Barbara and am asking for the help of another Saint in my current prayers. I had a Catholic neighbor once bury a little statue of St. Joesph upside down in my yard to help me sell my house. It must have worked because a bunch and I do mean a bunch of homes were up for sale around the same time and yet our's got a contract quickly.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-13, 02:02

Whoops--I think she did really mean impossible wish--I have to get more sleep. St. Jude is the Ptaron Sanint for loss causes, so he is another good one to petition to when all seems lost.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-14, 15:52

@tina, yes i meant the impossible wish.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-06, 18:40

Revisting this. Did anyone have success with this? I haven't tried it yet, though it seems like a good thing to do.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top