Real spellcasters?? Please!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Real spellcasters?? Please!!

Post by clobba2 on 2011-04-28, 16:00

Ok so I'm pretty much in the same category as everyone else. Dealing with fake spellcasters and never receiving any results. All I want is results. That's the point in getting a spell done isn't it? Well I've been scammed a few times also and it's time consuming trying to research the right spellcaster only for them to let you down. I can say I'm tired of it to say the least. All I want to know is any spellcaster that has given anyone results. I mean actual real results. I have heard about orishaAshe. She is about the only spellcaster that anyone has seen results. But she charges $500 that I really don't have just for a spell. Is there anyone that has received results with reasonable prices. Because looking for real spellcasters is a headache to say the least

clobba2
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Real spellcasters?? Please!!

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-04-28, 16:29

I am currently looking at the AARR spellcasters

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-04-28, 21:57

opps i mean AIRR

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-29, 00:35

clobba2: it came to my understanding that usually effective works come with high prices. it may / may not be true, but i have noticed a trend before. other than that, whomever you work with (legitimate casters, of course), most of it depends how open you are to changes and letting things be. if you don't believe, or get involved in work (by yourself or with a caster) with skepticism, nothing is going to help. sometimes, it's even hard to pinpoint and guarantee who works, because it's different for everyone. most of us can safely say that Orisha Ashe (yaya maria) is effective, but also because we go in with the believe that everything will work out the way it's supposed to (whether or not it reflects our original intentions). if you read through the forum, you will realize some casters work for a few, and the same casters don't work for others. it really depends. the thing about this is, you will have to rely on testimonials through this forum as well as your gut feelings on who might work for you. it's a trial and error thing. i might suggest reading through the scammer list first to avoid any unneccessary loss of money, then read the others and see what is being said about them. it's a terrible answer, but i hope it helps in your search. Razz
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-04-29, 00:46

do research on them and trust your gut

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clobba2 on 2011-04-29, 10:55

Yea I had done alot of research the past few days. And I've come to find out that other casters I have worked with have scammed others before and never got any results. I'm seriously losing faith in all of this. I have a consultation with Orisha Ashe coming up and see what she has to say. But I know if she feels that I need a spell done then I know I do not have $500 for a spell to be done. I honestly feel that her spell will be effective but we all have priorities in life and I don't have $500 to throw around like that. But so many of these casters are so inconsistent with their spells, I really feel many of them won't even work

clobba2
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-04-29, 13:04

i might suggest it would be appropriate for you to get a reading, and work with your own spells, if finance is an issue. there are many classic and successful cases where individuals (in this forum and elsewhere) have worked on their own and gotten results. but it depends on your energy levels, so to speak. alternatively, try working out a payment plan with her. i think she might be willing to work with you, if the consultation requires spellwork to be done. i assume you know that spells aren't guaranteed, unfortunately. somehow, it's the intention, believe and will of the individual that actually propels results into fruition. some may advise that spellwork is just to "backup" your desires or to assist you in seeing the situation clearly, but not necessarily create miracles. hope your reading goes well and offer much clarity to you Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-04-29, 15:03

Geri, agree with you 100%, but to tell you the truth, it takes a while for most of us to understand it that way, we all like the idea of a caster that will make it perfect right now, yesterday!
maybe it is why so many fake spellcastors can get our money and get away with it.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by clobba2 on 2011-04-30, 18:19

Yea i completely agree with you. Fake spellcasters can get our money so easy by just giving us fake promises. I just want to either know a REAL spellcaster where someone actually got reunited with their lover. Or a personal spell that was used to bring someone back

clobba2
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Are there any real spell casters out there?

Post by tmb2373 on 2011-09-11, 03:15

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could answer this for me? Are there any real spell casters out there? If so, where can I find them? I have been scammed by so many and I just need a real caster

Thank You

tmb2373
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ani_hasiib on 2011-09-19, 08:08

Dear All,

I think there are good spell casters out there its just that we have not found one yet. They all say that whenever they did a spell for us, we have to faith and be positive then the spell will work. But it is so hard to stay positive. Everytime I try to focus and stay positive something not good starting to show up. I dont know why this is happening. Maybe its me.

ani_hasiib
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-20, 22:17

ani_hasiib: it happens this way all the time. our minds tend to struggle for a bit because it has been very used to thinking negatively all the time. we call it being "cautious". just as you have been in the dark for a while before stepping into the light, you will get blinded for awhile.

just let the thought come and go; it will eventually get easier for you.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by ani_hasiib on 2011-09-21, 08:53

Thanks geri! Thats nice. I'll try my best. Wink You know whenevr I begin to feel out-of-control and weak, I will quickly keep myself focussed on my goals in life and dun dwell on it so much. I will work, work out or see my friends. Eventhough I feel I want to be with him all day. I try to keep my life moving. Eventhough I know its hard. Sad

ani_hasiib
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

None So many fake Spellcaters, why?

Post by Hope on 2011-09-26, 18:11

I found this review in ebay, written by echoh727

It talks about ebay, but I think it applies to many online casters.

http://reviews.ebay.com/Spellcasters?ugid=10000000017030648

Spellcasters?

Wikipedia defines spell caster: one that gets their powers from their gods, goddesses or spirits. Usually based on heavy study, formulas, nefarious pacts with powerful outsiders or abilities inherited from the supernatural.

In exchange for their blessings, religious devotion is expected of them and they are often limited by their deities.

Are there any real spell casters on eBay? How do you know?
Do yourself a favor and save your hard earned money do not buy spells from spell casters [fake entertainers] on eBay!

What are the qualifications on these unregulated,untested, unproven ,self promoting spell casters?
Forget their self appointed bio and seek independent verification from neutral uninvested
objective parties! Any person or group can write any flattering puff piece about themselves,[ these entertainers always feel the need to build themselves up in order to get into the role] but is it TRUE and VERIFIABLE? NO!

These people are [entertainers] shameless self- promoters with one goal, to separate YOU from your hard earned cash!

Do not let your emotions and need to get real solutions to your problems get the best of you! Pull back and be objective and critical and assess each claim!
They are nothing more than "Professional Spell- Listers" not spell casters and there is a huge difference!
If any of their spells are effective than why do they have so many for the same goals example money, wealth, lottery, gambling and so many others all targeted for the
same goal of getting money?
If any of the spells worked then they would not need 10-20-30 etc different spells to achieve the same goal. The same goes for recast and reboost.
If their spells are effective [but of course they are not] then these would not be needed [ an utter waste because they don't work either]!

How many spells are for wealth, money and luck for example? If any of the money spells are effective then why does not the spell caster place one on themselves and become rich?
This applies to any spell, the caster should be able to produce the results
in their own life first!
The reason for so many listed spells is simple, one is to appear to offer many choices and solutions to the potential customer and two, is to make more money generated by more sales!
These weak ineffective[by design] spells are here because eBay [requires ALL spells to be ineffective]offers a worldwide forum, making it easy for them to make money, YOURS!
I have caught spell casters in deceptive practices many many many times!
For example, weight loss and fitness using supposed before and after pictures of the supposed successful clients. No assumption on my part this outrageous claim was
listed in the spells description, there own words damn them, not me!

I know for a fact that one guy [Vince Del Monte} is a certified personal trainer with a website that I have been too and never used, endorsed or evens knows this spell caster on eBay! These photos are not images of actual clients [they never are], just images [ especially all health, fitness love & beauty related spells] from the internet, used to drive sales!

They are in it for the MONEY, YOURS, if you let them! Don't fall for it and look for other solutions!
Spell casters [auction listers] here gladly take your money and then make all kinds of excuses and blame YOU, the customer when their weak, fraudulent, spells FAIL to
MANIFEST the listed RESULTS!
YOU are entitled to the RESULTS of your spell, which is why you purchased it, in the first place! Never take your eye off of the RESULTS, which are the ONLY measure of SUCCESS or FAILURE! KEEP YOUR MONEY! I speak from my many many many experiences!

I have 163 verifiable purchase during the past 10 months! The so called spell casters, professional entertainers, need to join the Screen Actors Guild, so they ALL can work as extras in the movies, where they belong.

Since they ALL obviously like to pretend to be something that they are not, real spell casters, then let Hollywood pay them not us customers!

By design eBay vigorously forbids real spell casters to practice here and will force them out at ALL cost! How would eBay know? Simple, by real results being achieved on a consistent basis. This would not be good for the 99% fakes spells casters here so eBay would force them to leave as the fake spell casters loose business and vociferously complain.

You can't call it "entertainment" and then have real results manifest! So the eBay standards [of no real results] must and will be enforced at ALL times no matter the cost! In the end it is up to you, but you have been WARNED!!!

Many are not happy about my writings and wish to silence me, but so what!!! I will speak my truth and I will not be silenced! I have offered all of them a chance to prove me wrong and collect a thousand dollars cash, plus a full apology and retraction!

Guess What, NO TAKERS, NONE, NOT EVEN ONE after over 110 spells cast!

WHY? If they are correct, why don't they collect an easy thousand dollars! I mean, none of the items I bought, cost this much, so why not collect and shut me up, once and for all! Simple, because I am telling the TRUTH, a truth ,I would testify to, in court of law, under oath!

They don't like what I say and write but they know, they cannot PROVE me wrong! KEEP YOUR MONEY! And notice I do not make any referrals, advertisements or links of any kind! I have no vested interest or financial gain!

So what is my motivation, simple, to expose the FRAUD and schemes so YOU can KEEP your hard earned money! I will not sit by passively, like they would like and let them off the hook, neither should you if you have been taken!!!

We are all accountable for what we do and and their DEEDS will find them out and the corrective force of the Universe rewards and punishes, ALL, according to ones deeds!!! Just remember that these unemployed actors and actresses entertainers are here to scoop up easy money off of YOU the unsuspecting customer!

Nice of eBay to partner with Hollywood at our expense! Regardless of their listings ALL spell casters on eBay are FAKES that is why ALL have the posted disclaimer "for entertainment purposes only" a disclaimer they ALL use when their phony non-magical spell utterly fail to manifest the listed results!

They with eBay are knowingly selling fake spells but describe them as real.
There would be no need for elaborate nonfactual inflated listings if they were not.

They are intentionally trying to present fake spells as though they were real with the power to manifest the changes you want according to its' listing!!! They should be required to add in bold letters that ALL spells are FAKE cannot manifest any results that is why it is referred to as "entertainment only" any less than this clearly constitutes FRAUD and SCAM as potential customers are intentionally deceived into buying fake spells! Nice business you got here eBay!!!

What can I say, I agree so much with him, will send him a message to see if he wants to join the forum.

Hope this helps

Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-26, 19:50

Thanks for sharing.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None who had positive results from a spell caster? and from who?

Post by lisha08 on 2011-09-27, 02:12

I'm honestly looking for a authentic spell caster someone who can help me bring me & my ex closer & get our relationship where it should be at. I love him & I know he loves me but I hate when people get in his ear.
lisha08
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-09-27, 04:32

Hey Lisha,
Many of us are on the same boat here.

There are just way too many fake spellcasters out there. Look around the forum. Some have found genuine ones but as far as getting results.. time only will tell.
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None thank u!

Post by lisha08 on 2011-09-27, 04:56

Yeah your exactly right! I guess I'm so impatient & hoping who ever I work with is not a fake & get fast results but who knows if that's ever going to come by..I would do my own if I just knew what products to get.
lisha08
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer011 on 2011-10-04, 01:09

cutiepie wrote:Hey Lisha,
Many of us are on the same boat here.

There are just way too many fake spellcasters out there. Look around the forum. Some have found genuine ones but as far as getting results.. time only will tell.

yes i realized that a lot of us here have the same problems, regarding an ex, i hope we will all be able to solve it
dreamer011
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-04, 02:16

dazed_angeldust I really hope so!

I have read posts in this forum whereby some people have been waiting for a very very very long time. All we can do is have faith and patience above all.

Fingers crossed for predictions and spell work being done xx
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitownbro on 2011-10-10, 02:59

Hi Lucybelle,

Can you please e-mail some info about the genuine spellcasters that you've used and received good results from ? It would be MUCH appreciated. I need some legitimate occult assistance regarding certain personal issues in my life.afro Very Happy

Thank You.

Chitownbro
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by lucybelle` on 2011-10-10, 03:17

I'm not sure if this is the right place for posting them? If it is I will be happy too. But the results were vague in many ways....

lucybelle`
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-10, 09:59

Moved this conversation to this topic, general conversation about spellcasters can take place here, any specific details should go in the spellcaster's topic or create a new topic, if a discussion exists, I will move it to the existing one.
Thank you all for your cooperation.
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

None Has anyone found a spellcaster that actually works?

Post by souffle on 2011-10-13, 00:16

I have been ripped off several times and I really just want to find someone that works! Has anyone had any good experiences with actual results?

souffle
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-13, 00:49

We get this question a lot, the truth is that there is not such a thing as a spellcaster who will work for everything and everyone, in this forum we focus in cleaning out obvious scams and finding genuine spellcasters, who will actually cast the spells and treat the customers with respect and dignity. Some members get results and share, others never come back or do not share, so we may never know.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-13, 17:03

That's a great answer and I fully agree.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamer011 on 2011-10-13, 17:53

i promise i will share and come back here when i get a positive result Smile
dreamer011
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down