kiransaya123@yahoo.com Kiran Saya

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None kiransaya123@yahoo.com Kiran Saya

Post by kiransaya on 2011-05-04, 22:09

My name is Kiran, Kiran Saya. I had been scammed three different occasions trying to get back my ex. The first spell caster took $350 from me 2months ago and has even refused to reply my mails. I saw no results. The last spell caster that duped me 4weeks took $250 from me and asked me to forward him another $400 for some shipping.

All these I went through before I met the spell caster that finally worked for me. I was told by a friend so I had to find out about her on blogs. I got her contact and told her everything I needed to tell her. She told me how long it was gonna take, I just wanted to give it all a last chance because i was convinced by positive comments about her. After the fifth day she told me she casted the spell, I got the first mail from him in 5months asking us to meet at the usual bar. I was so excited! It was so unbelievable. I never believed spells could finally work me. I am so happy today. I will recommend her to anyone here who is really looking for a spell caster and let us stop hungry online spammers from preying on our desires.

kiransaya
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

None Re: kiransaya123@yahoo.com Kiran Saya

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-04, 23:38

If what you say is indeed true, then please post the spellcaster's name and website, so that those interested can research them. Most on here have grown skeptical and a bit wiser from being duped, in the past.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-05, 01:04

Yeah I hate to be skeptical but most people join here in search of a spellcaster. A new person claiming results "generally" isn't legit. Sometimes they are but we have seen many join trying to seel their own services. Can you post who you used in the past who had scamme dyou? And who it is you used that you got results from? Also are you saying your ex mailed you right after the spell? thanks for sharing.... Jazal

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-05, 02:19

kiransaya, no offense but your post has a familiar ring to it. please do share publicly who this caster is so we can research and be able to hopefully share the same positive experience.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-05-05, 02:40

since we have no name, this is going to the scams page
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-17, 23:55

Maggie u can been CBI..u really went depths to ind out the scammer..

The person kiransaya>> might be trying to spy on this website or get infor from the viwers who might post on threads..better block he or chk her out...

this scam forum is highly confidential

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top