[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
100% 100% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 4

None ebay ByMagicalDesign Shanti

Post by Psychic3D on 2011-05-04, 09:29

A lady named shanti from canada on ebay is simply amazing reader. I was completely blown away with her reading. 200% accurate. All she asks for is your full name, DOB and questions. Pretty fast too - usually answers in 3-5 hours....you cant go wrong with her. She sells spells and djinns too. She doesnt tarot cards and other crap. She connects thru souls - powerful stuff!

http://myworld.ebay.com/bymagicaldesign/

Psychic3D
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: ebay ByMagicalDesign Shanti

Post by Love13 on 2011-05-04, 18:32

Yes I'm also curious what her link is? Also how did you find her? And how much does she charge?

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-05-04, 19:28

Thanks so much! How did you hear of her?

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None ebay Shanti By-Magical-Design

Post by joanna on 2011-05-04, 19:30

any experience with her blessings other than readings?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychic3D on 2011-05-05, 04:37

I did 1*2 question reading and she was bang on target! Truly amazing. $7 per question.
I didnt try her spells

Psychic3D
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-05, 09:59

sounds good Smile at least she doesn't charge exorbitant rates. i always thought the concept of continuous spellwork is valid as it actually helps putting the intention more strongly into the world. but of course, there's a fine line drawn between repetition and obsession.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-05-05, 12:18

Oh Yeah i seen her on there before, I never knew what her name was, but I remember reading on her spells.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clobba2 on 2011-05-05, 17:07

I sent her msg and I got a received msg saying that she is out of the office until 5/30/11. So it may take a while folks

clobba2
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-06, 00:49

i was disappointed. but did not have anything to go on or by with regards to her being spot on anything as my questions were based in future.

psychic, how do you ask specific questions when or if you want to know about the future? or did you ask questions about specific situations now?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-06, 15:05

im interested in her djinns since i didn't see any complaints on them. based on the ebay feedback, however, there were a few who mentioned that she gives copied readings. reminds me of a notorious person here. unless she gives specific details, i wouldn't take it w/o salt.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-06, 16:09

I saw that too, Geri. It gave me a moment of pause. I have seen mistaken things written about sellers but still....
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-06, 16:30

i was disappointed because i really liked what she said about the blessings or spells and universe so had high hopes of big aha reading.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychic3D on 2011-05-06, 22:48

Well I asked couple of ques regarding my ex gf and she was absolutely correct. It wasnt something that I wanted to hear or expecting but apparently thats what it was when I found out.

And dont worry about that out of office thing. She will reply in 3-5 hours.

Psychic3D
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clobba2 on 2011-05-10, 14:05

Have anyone tried one of her spells?

clobba2
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychic3D on 2011-05-11, 19:04

Clobba2 how was your reading with her?

Psychic3D
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clobba2 on 2011-05-12, 14:49

Actually the reading was pretty good to say the least. I didn't know what to expect but she told me some things in relation to yaya, which was very surprising. So Im thinking about getting one of the spells but I'm not sure yet. The price isn't bad at all but I'm starting to think that no spells work

clobba2
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-05-12, 15:38

@clobba did she know about yaya? it sounds interesting, do you mind sharing it with us?
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by clobba2 on 2011-05-13, 13:27

She didnt know about yaya. But they both said some of the same things. Yaya told me some things that I didn't want to hear and so did Shanti. And those things were mostly related to each other. I'm not sure how Shanti's spellwork is but I'm considering giving it a try. But I don't want to get suckered in for another scam. Idk. Any suggestions anyone??

clobba2
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-13, 13:43

I think you just follow your gut instinct. I have not used her services, or I wpuld glady share my experience. You could always write a couple of people (former buyers, from her FB list) and just ask if they mind taking a quick minute to share if her spells got their desired results. I have had quite a few write me asking questions, and I have asked others too.

Some things that concerned me, because I checked her out a little for a friend, is that someone complained of a generic reading and some of her FB was from her area in Canada. I may just have grown too skeptical though, from being scammed in the past.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by clobba2 on 2011-05-13, 13:55

Yea I completely understand and I'm very skeptical also. I went with my gut feeling with someone local and got completely scammed. Everything seemed so legit with her from the beginning. But i have wrote quite a few of her buyers and I haven't received anything from them. So I'm not sure what to expect because I do understand some people don't read their emails alot and some do. My guy feeling is telling me to give her a try. And then another part is telling me that it's just a scam

clobba2
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-13, 14:00

I fully relate to what you're saying. I've been mistaken some too. I think if someone doesn't have a scamming type mentality it is just easy to trust, even now, but then we recall the major feeling of betrayal and disappointment. Good luck with your decision.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by clobba2 on 2011-05-13, 14:10

Yea exactly Maggie. Have u ever heard of anyone trying her spells? I know you said u haven't tried her. But if you were in my shoes what would you do?

clobba2
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-13, 17:09

No, in fact I wrote to someone to ask and didn't get a relpy. He is sometimes out of the country with no access to the Internet and that could be why. Oooh, please don't ask me. I have been scammed a few times and bought from a lot that seemed to have no gift at all on eBay. I would hate to ill advise you.

Did you ask Yaya? If that is not a route you want to go and you are not money restricted you can try this Shanti, but you'll be taking a 50-50 chance. You can also check out the Hansel and Gretel thread. I have not used her either, but her spells sound like they cost very little.
The poster Tsen may be able to better advise you with that spellcaster. Not trying to confuse you, just give you a less costly option.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-14, 11:08

i normally look at how general the reading is before i conclude someone is a scam. if the reader tells you information that you know no one else would know, or told you something (that you know), but didn't tell the reader, then i might say this person is real. but information like "i sense a great sadness / anomosity between the both of you" or "he / she doesn't want you right now because of the past" would be considered generic by me as this is obvious info that applies to anyone.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top