Successful SpellCaster Experiences - You will need to show proofs to post here !!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Successful SpellCaster Experiences - You will need to show proofs to post here !!!!!!!!!!!

Post by tiancai on 2010-09-12, 10:24

I means is that people who wants to claim a caster as real of fake, PLEASE show evidences.

Be it email screencaps, receipts, photos...etc.

People here are hurt, they'll be skeptical. And if you really want to share your success story and wish to promote who you think is true, it wouldn't be too difficult for you to do a little extra work right?

We all want to help our fellow victims here. So thanks, we'll appreciate it. cheers
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Successful SpellCaster Experiences - You will need to show proofs to post here !!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Hope on 2010-09-12, 10:31

Well, that is why we set up the reputation system, when you see someone with negative reputation, you know where is coming from.
Please vote on the posts, it may not keep scammers and fakes away, but it will redflag them.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

None Successful SpellCaster Experiences - You will need to show proofs to post here !!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Hope on 2010-09-12, 13:07

I do not have one to share yet, but I am hopeful!!!!

SCAMMERS: DO NOT TRY TO POST LIES HERE - I WILL PERSONALLY CHECK YOUR IP'S AND FLAG YOUR POSTS AS FAKE!

In an effort to keep this forum safe and free from scammers advertising their lies and creating wars, this topic is limited to members that can show proofs they worked and paid the spellcasters.

Last edited by Hope on 2010-09-29, 11:04; edited 1 time in total
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

None Re: Successful SpellCaster Experiences - You will need to show proofs to post here !!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Hope on 2010-09-27, 12:44

I was wondering why we can never find real people to post full success with spellcasters, maybe because spells do not work at all and we have to accept life as it is or maybe because successful stories are never told.

What I mean is, if when I had my first spell, it would have worked, I never had to go to someone else, or to look for fake or real spellcasters. I don't think I would have made it public, I would been living my life happily and never come to any forum.

Just wondering, what do you think?
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-27, 12:57

Well if we keep researching - and i find someone who works it will be very simple - I will simple post - I got results from " bla bla bla bla bla" but i will not go into detail in case it will affect the spell - people will have to trust it or not - but I know because of the friends I have made through this blog I will definitely post if I get results

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-27, 13:40

yeah, if I get results, I wouldn't come stick around in the forum,(no offense to anyone) i would try to enjoy my life with my loved one, and be happy, and make up for all the missed moments! But i will come back one last time, and say "This caster is real, and manifests real results"!
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-27, 13:44

Yes, we are here and we are in the same boat, we will all share success and failures; but my question is, if you got results with your first spell, you would have never found this forum and not even searched the internet for scammers.
When I started searching for spells online, the thought of being scammed never crossed my mind, or maybe I was too naive.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-27, 13:50

oh yes that's true! Once someone has success, there's no reason to search for forums or more spells, because you have what you want, and if somethings goes wrong, or you need more help, you will go directly to the person who helped you the first time, and ask them to help you again. so in that sense, it is hard to find people that have had success with spells....also let's say you did a spell to bring back your ex, after you get him back, you don't want him to find out you used magic to bring him back, so you're not going to go around publicly stating you did that, in the rare chances that he'll find out, and will leave again
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-27, 13:53

I see what you are both saying - but testimonials are there for a reason and I know we are not sure whether we have found someone genuine yet or not but all spell casters have reviews and testimonials and obviously when someone has been helped by a spellcaster they want to thank them and sing their praises - I know if someone worked for me, I would leave hundreds of glowing testimonials for them - we just need to find the right one and it may take years, it may only take months - but there has to be someone genuine out there

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-27, 14:00

I agree more with Daisy.
If at the beginning, before spending thousand of dollars and lots of my time and resources, not to talk about the emotional toll, if someone would have done a spell and worked, I would say thanks and not bothered posting my success history on line.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-27, 14:04

Ok - but what are the chances of logging into your computer, just after a bad break up with your boyfriend, desperate to get him back - what are the chances of finding a genuine caster straight away - everyone that I have talked to through all the blogs are still searching - anyone who has been desperate and has found someone to work is going to come back and say "Hey it Worked" so that no-one else will have to go through what they did and of course you will leave a testimonial for the caster - and then you will go away and make up for lost time - but I feel and this is just me personally - that I would check in on the blog every 6 months or so just to see if I could help anyone else, but that's just me.

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-27, 14:06

also most testimonials on websites are fake and made up by the casters, so when real ppl read them, they don't really know which are genuine and which are made up, it's really hard to tell
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-27, 14:08

that's true too Daisy - but if we are going to get this skeptical and negative about it - we might aswell give up - but I do believe there is someone who can help us - we just have to find them

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by daisy on 2010-09-27, 14:11

we're not getting skeptical or negative, we're just answering hope's question as to why we can't find success stories, and it's b/c mostly ppl go away and disappear after getting what they want, it might be selfish, it might be fear, it might be just leaving it in the past, and moving on with your new life...
daisy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-27, 14:16

I was just thinking about it and sharing my thoughts with you. I am not skeptical or negative, I was just organizing the forum and found no posts in this thread, and it made me wonder ...
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TC on 2010-09-27, 15:20

Ok - got a bit confused - I know what ye're saying though Very Happy

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by lovespellseeker on 2010-09-28, 15:59

I for one will post here if I have results...I don't think I've heard of anyone having any success so far. Also the posting proof thing may scare some people. I understand the need to do more than just say, yep it worked, but I know that I have heard so many things about what should or shouldn't be said about the spell that it would scare me to post too much information.

Just my thoughts.

lovespellseeker
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-09-28, 17:54

The only problem I see with posting success is proving it, it might be a little bit tmi to give out and people might be also scared that someone might find out that they did a spellcast and might be looked down/frowned upon for it.

Just a penny for thought.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-09-28, 18:16

Well, when we added the "proofs needed" clause was when we were getting bombarded by scammers posting the great things some "casters" did for them.

And it still applies for anyone that comes here with the agenda of advertising a spell caster ...

I think it will always depend who it comes from, if it comes from a member that has been here for a while and we have grown to know and trust, no one will ask for receipts or other proofs.

But if a new member or someone that never posts comes in advertising "Prince Macumba" from Nigeria, he will have to show proofs not only to post here, but to stay in this forum!
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherie on 2010-09-28, 18:34

I think that someone new who no one knows comes in here and starts advertising for someone is most likely a scam, but someone who has been here for a while and maybe went through other spellcasters until they found the right one would definitely be more legit.

I guess too that's what PM is for too, if someone really doesn't want to post out in the open.

Cherie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2010-09-29, 00:00

yes!that's right.....

and i think it's better to give up my hopes and efforts. cuz the girl i'm loving has got a new person.i got it for sure. :'( and i don't know what to do.i've been suffering alot more than 4 months because of this thing. none of these spell casters getting results and because of this thing most of my own life has been destroyed, specialy the studies :'( i'm having a bad time, i guess. no luck Sad i feel i shouldn't seperate them, and shouldn't destroy thir love. but still i can't make up my mind, cuz still i'm loving her.i'm just confussed........... Sad

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tsen on 2010-09-29, 00:01

but still the caster i used here in my country, says don't worry, he's sure of having results 100%.......he says just wait and be hopeful Sad

tsen
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2010-09-29, 10:13

You know I've kept all the proofs actually wishing to share my "success story". But it turned out to be ... "scamming proofs".

I guess I'll be the few who will share success story ... why wouldn't people share their stories?
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Who has had POSITIVE results

Post by drea7278 on 2010-11-29, 14:31

I appreciate everyone who has said who are scammers. I have been scammed myself!! 3 times, 2 I paid and the 3rd one I realized scammer before paying.
But, I can never seem to find a posting or a place (not a website paid for by casters) that I can see where people have used someone and got the results they wanted.
I am currently working with 2 spell casters (not anywhere listed on here - so I think thats a good sign) but I just started with them in past week. If I get good or bad results then I will of course say who they are and what I had done. I will be honest, in that since I just paid them, I do not want to hear anything negative yet, so I am not mentioning who they are. I am trying to stay postivie about them. But will of course let everyone know my results either way. They each are doing 2 different things for me.
But, again in the meantime...Unless I missed it somewhere on this site, does anyone have good results they can post. Someone who is reputable?? Where you paid them and got what you wanted????

drea7278
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by drea7278 on 2010-11-29, 22:30

I just wanted to give an update on one of my spell casters. Who I will reveal I promise good or bad by end of December at the latest.
But I did ask her if I should do another spell in addition to the one she is doing. As somewhat of a skeptic because I like all of us have been burned numerous times, thought I would do it if she said too, but that in the back of my head thought this would be perfect opprotunity for her to make more money off of me. (skeptic side thinking). She actually wrote me back and said she suggested I do not do it, that it could interfere with the original casting. I have to say, that when I heard this it did give me some more positive thinking on her. Most would of jumped at the opprotunity to make more money!! Im hoping that is a good sign!!

drea7278
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-11-29, 22:46

Dear Drea
Welcome to the forum, I moved your posts about positive results to this thread in order to help keep the integrity of the forum.
There are some casters we have discussed here that seem to be genuine, at least not obvious scams, feel free to let us know who have you been working with when you are ready.
Thanks
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drea7278 on 2010-11-29, 22:51

Hi Hope,
Thanks! Sorry, I am kind of new to this forum thing. I have read another one about a month ago, but can't find it and never posted.
I do promise to share any good or bad I get from any of the 2 I am working with.

drea7278
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-11-29, 22:55

Your posts and experiences are always welcome, I really liked the visualization spell, don't worry if you don't find the right thread, we will help you, as you become more familiar with the forum you will be able to know your way around like a pro Laughing
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

None Spell Casters that HAVE WORKED

Post by ccbelladonna on 2010-12-16, 19:47

This is a topic trying to find caster that have done spells for "REAL" people that have worked.

PLEASE only respond if you have paid for a spell and you have gotten POSITIVE RESULTS Surprised

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-14, 14:39

If you want success, the best way is to do it yourself. This is the best way if your situation isn't to complicated. I understand some of you have complicated situations that perhaps someone with more experience with spellwork can benefit you better, but other than that, do it yourself.

I have done spellwork myself, hoodoo rootwork, and it has worked great.

If you are trying to bring about new love, attract a certain someone, sweeten the heart of someone, "make" someone think about you/contact you then you can accomplish this yourself. If you want to rekindle a relationship or friendship, bring about luck, money or perhaps make your life better in many different aspects than you can do this on your own.
I have.
And gotten quick results CHEAP.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-01-15, 00:34

what source did you use?

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-15, 12:04

@darkestangel08

If you are asking this to me, then I used Lucky Mojo products directly without using spells. The spells I have tried have been from Sister Angle Rose. Her spells are genius and they really do work. But I warn, because they work, don't do anything faint heartedly. Do not try and attract your soulmate unless you are READY for him/her. A spell can bring you and your soulmate together but if you are not ready for them, you could have ruined your chance of you and your soulmate getting together, and this could be loss permanently.

Also with a love spell (I keep mentioning love spells because I've noticed many people on this forum are lover seekers) in the practice of hoodoo a woman is very powerful and certain tricks can be done to secure a relationship but it may be gross to some but it works.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilo on 2011-01-15, 15:03

coraleec wrote:@darkestangel08

If you are asking this to me, then I used Lucky Mojo products directly without using spells. The spells I have tried have been from Sister Angle Rose. Her spells are genius and they really do work. But I warn, because they work, don't do anything faint heartedly. Do not try and attract your soulmate unless you are READY for him/her. A spell can bring you and your soulmate together but if you are not ready for them, you could have ruined your chance of you and your soulmate getting together, and this could be loss permanently.

Also with a love spell (I keep mentioning love spells because I've noticed many people on this forum are lover seekers) in the practice of hoodoo a woman is very powerful and certain tricks can be done to secure a relationship but it may be gross to some but it works.

what isthe web site of angel rose

Amilo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-15, 15:53

@Amilo

http://www.miracleutopia.com/Freerituals.html
You can also buy her produces I have yet to solely uses her products like I have with Lucky Mojo but she sells almost identical products. I have her 7 day candle but I've always ysed Lucky Mojos, and I was using Lucky Mojos when I used hers so I'm not sure if hers is working or if its solely Lucky Mojos

But Her spells do work so I would safely say her materials do also.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilo on 2011-01-15, 15:57

thanx Smile did u use here servecis...did u buy any spell from her?

Amilo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-15, 16:01

@Amilo

No, I never used her services so I cant speak on her rootwork or her readings.
I will say though that I would try if I needed to to get a reading, because her spells work, her supplies I have faith in so I would be confident that her rootwork would work also.

No problem, I am glad to help. Smile

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amilo on 2011-01-15, 16:40

hehe, but u say that her spells work, how can u say that when u have nver used her??!
As u saere u cant speak for her rootwork etc Smile

Amilo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-15, 17:28

@Amilo

I think you misunderstood or perhaps I wasn't clearing, sorry.

I am saying the spells she displays on her site work - the spells you can perform yourself. My friends and I have done those spells and gotten great results.

When I said "her rootwork", I was referring to her doing the spells for us. That i can't speak of because I have never had her to do a spell on my behalf. So no, I don't know for sure her rootwork works because I have never used her services in that way.

I do on the other hand used the spells she displays on her site at the link that I gave you. Those are the spell you do yourself. Those are what I used.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-15, 17:33

Do you understand now? I'm sorry if I confused you.

I am simply saying that I used her spells on her site, did them myself and got results.

I have NOT got a reading done from her and had her do rootwork for me.

I HAVE used some of her products, on conjunction with Lucky Mojo so I can't say for SURE that they work but I would imagine they did because if all the components in the spells are not right, I wouldn't have gotten such great results nor would have my friends

That is all I'm saying.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None When getting spell work its important......

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-16, 17:34

To have faith!

I have noticed that on this forum their is a LOT of skepticism. I understand this because many of you have lost hundreds of dollars and you are not willing to blindly trust another caster that could potentially just rip you off. I understand, believe me I do.

Yet, even if the caster is genuine, real and does authentic work that could give you results, if you don't have faith, the spell simply wont work. The way spells work, it travels through your energy and if you energy is negative, unfaithful and disbelieving the spell will fade.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be cautious because you should, but don't be "overly skeptical".

Also, don't attack people who come back and share success. This will shy away anyone who has gotten success from coming back and sharing which spell caster helped them. Yes, I know casters do pose as "clients" to advertise themselves but everyone who comes back and say "oh, I got success" is a scammer. And the interrogations are like a witch hunt, its ridiculous. I just think, perhaps when you inquire about their situation, who brought them success, etc., you could come off less offensive and more just curious.

Some of you are at the point that you just don't believe anyone. If you feel that way, don't waste your time because a spell WILL NOT work for you, so move on. Also, many of you are trying to get boyfriends/girlfriends back when you should try and focus on attracting new love.

This is just my opinion.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-01-16, 19:04

So I am confused are you saying hers work or that lucky mojo's work better?

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-16, 19:18

@darkestangel08

I don't mean to be confusing.

I'm saying that I don't use Lucky mojo SPELLS. I do use their products and they are great but I can't vouch for their spells. I use Sister Angel Rose spells but they work great but I have only tried her 7 day candle so I cant speak for the rest of her products (oils etc) but i would imagine that they work just as good.

understand?

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-01-17, 12:42

coraleec wrote:To have faith!

I have noticed that on this forum their is a LOT of skepticism. I understand this because many of you have lost hundreds of dollars and you are not willing to blindly trust another caster that could potentially just rip you off. I understand, believe me I do.

Yet, even if the caster is genuine, real and does authentic work that could give you results, if you don't have faith, the spell simply wont work. The way spells work, it travels through your energy and if you energy is negative, unfaithful and disbelieving the spell will fade.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be cautious because you should, but don't be "overly skeptical".

Also, don't attack people who come back and share success. This will shy away anyone who has gotten success from coming back and sharing which spell caster helped them. Yes, I know casters do pose as "clients" to advertise themselves but everyone who comes back and say "oh, I got success" is a scammer. And the interrogations are like a witch hunt, its ridiculous. I just think, perhaps when you inquire about their situation, who brought them success, etc., you could come off less offensive and more just curious.

Some of you are at the point that you just don't believe anyone. If you feel that way, don't waste your time because a spell WILL NOT work for you, so move on. Also, many of you are trying to get boyfriends/girlfriends back when you should try and focus on attracting new love.

This is just my opinion.

my humblest opinion:

i think the above is a valid point. while being realistic is advised, being overly skeptical defeats the purpose of casting spells / appointing someone to cast your spells. we SHOULD be wary of scammers, indeed, and there have been plenty of advices on what to look out for (thank you), BUT, this shouldn't be the main worry in our minds. at the end of the day, focus on what you truly desire, and not FRET about the entire process. i also truly believe that the more fearful we are of getting hit by scammers, the more it will happen because our thoughts ARE energies, waiting to build up and manifest themselves out.

personally though, i think the concept of getting ex-es back is valid, after all, what's the point of having a desire if we're told to suffer through relationships after relationships and not being allowed to want someone who has crossed our paths? but, i do think it's wise not to focus on the thought of "getting them BACK", but rather, to embark on a NEW relationship with the person you desire i.e. your ex-lover, in this case.

i, myself, have conducted some rituals on my own (with the assistance of my caster, of course); although the process wasn't "smooth" to say the least, i still hold my intentions strongly YET lovingly everyday. somehow, i have seen and felt certain positive signs, which i truly believe will eventually lead me to what i want. so perhaps this will be a small testimonial for all - no matter who you choose to deal with, keep having faith Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-01-17, 14:22

@geri_ong

I agree. I want people here to succeed because in some posts I can tell their desperation and some of them have been disappointed so many times, its horrible.
But I just wanted everyone to keep in my mind that the way spells work, their negative and unfaithful thoughts, could be the reason it is not working. Its hard to stay positive after so many disappointments but it must be done in order to have success.

I am glad you are starting to see positive signs and keep faith. I wish you, along with the other members the best of luck.
Smile

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-03-15, 13:59

I agree with Coraleec that spells cast by the individual who wants a desire have the best results. I've just gotten burned out. Unless it's a close friend doing tradeweork, I do believe it's best to go that route. I wished I learned that long ago prior to spending sooo much money. BTW--spells I have done for a friend did work, but I have had much less success with my own. I am doing the amonia jar right now and once I feel cleansed will start again. I have been recovering from a major illness, so I was just feeling less positive all the way around.

I love Lucky Mojo's products, and have gotten success with some products off of eBay as well, Karmazain's in particular.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-07-30, 20:20

@ coraleec

Completely agree with you, you've hit the nail on the head, I'm from the UK and new to the forum, I wear talismans and rings which I pray to & perform spells at home to keep the energy going and the positivity which I must admit helps as the love my ex has for me has never faded. I've been reading through various topics. Had various degrees of results - my now ex has come back a good few times - its true that you have to be prepared and to make the changes for the relationship to succeed.
On the right track with my situation now, using a couple of casters. & have been given advice on how to be in the 1st couple of months when my ex does come back.
Hope to post my results.
Cx

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-08-08, 14:26

I am new here and have been scammed more times that I can think in 3 years. I took a chance and paid for services from a spell caster I found on another blog...I am a little afraid that I have been scammed again but if it works out, I will post all emails from the caster I received. And if my husband returns, I will share the invormation to anyone that ask. My divorce is scheduled for October 4th and if things work out my husband will stop the divorce and I will email copies of the document if anyone ask. I know of another caster I should have gone with, I had one reading with him already and I don't know for the life of me why I did not use him...I guess because he did not lie to me and tell me I would get fast results. The scammers know exactly what to say to you to make you act without thinking. We all want our problem solved right away and that is what the scammers feed on. The guy I just paid said I would have results in 7 days and yes I ran off and sent him money. For some reason I trust him but we will see. If you want you can google houngan hector, he is not going to tell you any time, and I have not used him for spell work...but check him out and decide for yourself. I also used another guy in FL his name is Jean kent, its been 3 months and no results at all...but he is real and I went to FL to visit him. He is always busy and in my opinion he does not have enough time to spend on his cases...he takes on too many clients at once and he is not a good person to talk to on the phone either.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-08, 14:32

Sorry to hear that, especially if you meant he was brass on the phone. All of us need kindness and understanding when we are hurting especially. I hope he gets you the results you desire and thank you for your honesty. It's myo that each of us have valid points to share and we can help not only those now, but those who come after us by sharing our experiences.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-08-09, 16:33

Maggie...if I get success...I will share all the proof as long as my personal information does not end up on the net. I feel good about this blog. It is just so hard to have to keep going through this. Either way, I will post the information to say yes great job done or put the information out so no one else falls for the same thing I did.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-09, 18:24

Hope (the site owner) always suggests we don't post too much private info about ourselves. It's better to use a different user name that spellcasters or sellers could use against you. I feel this site is private for the most part, but sometimes spellcasters or psychics may stumble

upon it.

Wishing you all good luck and positive spell outcomes!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top