Spirit Keeping

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Spirit Keeping

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-07, 18:41

Some resources I have found that have been helpful to me and maybe they will be for ithers are The Creepy Hollows store, forum, dictionary and also their eBay guides.
I like that the guides provide great info. on why a spirit want to be kept, is it slavery and is it evil.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Re: Spirit Keeping

Post by joanna on 2011-05-08, 01:05

They say some spirits will help with psychic abilities, spells etc. Reasonable prices and some beautiful pieces. I stumbled across some estate stuff from se or maybe it was ch ebay store. less than $100.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-08, 01:05

"They" used loosely to refer to many sources of information.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-09, 00:31

Good luck, if you get some! The price sounds reasonable. I have even gotten some SRA spirits from Creepy Hollows for 5-15 dollars. I am guessing some grew impatient when they couldn't connect, so they turned them back into the seller.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-09, 02:44

Thanks Maggie. I think it wouldn't hurt to try since I've already put in money to minimally gifted psychics or fakes. Hope you found a suitable replacement for your loved amber piece Wink
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-09, 08:34

That you. I am doing direct bridging/binding, which I don't feel real comfortable with, yet. I got a bridging stone and if I don't like the way it feels I can undo. Supposedly it doesn't bridge to your soul, just your body is another portal. I am new to this thinking, so will wait to comment until I see how it feels.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 12:30

It's been long enough that I can say I do feel comfortable with this bridging technique. I like the fact that the spell is in the stone and I can reverse the process of it feels unconfortable, just as I mentioned above, but this far it's all good. The big plus is I don't have to carry around my vessels when I go out and can still send the spirit back into their vessel and charge when I feel the need arises. It makes me feel a little closer to them as well, like the bond is closer.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Spirits you have

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-06, 14:06

I thought if each of us lists our spirits, we could post about them and our experiences without messing up a seller's thread.

I have 6 angels--4 Courtwind, one Seraphin and one Divine
3 Djinn--All Ifrits
3-Fae
2 Gryphons
4 Dragons--A King Black, baby black, Chinese Seeker Dragon, White and just ordered a Queen Red, in route that I know will be real.
3 Wraiths
4 Harpies
2 Vampires
3 Watchers
3 Khodam Ilmu
A Phoenix, Unicorn, Devata, Sang. Vamp, Atlanteen Princess and Boo Hag that I have not invoked. I may give the Boo Hag back..don't know yet. It has a darker feel to it than I like.

I have plenty to keep me busy for a long time, though I will get one more Fairy, one more Gargoyle and one more Wraith.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-07, 03:53

ifrits the same as djinn? i am scared to get a human type entity. i read some notes about a guy who met a real one so he claims. too scary for me even if not 100% valid. i wouldnt mind a watcher but am reading more about them. some writings claim the are fallen angels but some claim that not all watchers are fallen.

is your red dragon your first wish granting one? are djinns suppose to help in that area? are they like genies?

i dont get what you mean when you say you invoke them. other than at bonding time or when casually talking to them. if spirits really worked like how they are advertised, people wouldnt need spells.

thanks for sharing
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-07, 18:33

My fallen angel that I have spoken about is very special to me. He is not evil and I have asked if by helping me he hopes to get his past transgressions reckoned with and he yes, he does. He is a Courtwind angel that erred on the side of humanity. Djinn (yes, Ifrits are a class of them) are fire spirits, not human. The red dragon is for wish granting, but I just purchased it. It has not come to me yet. I like my Djinn, but haven't had large wishes fullfilled as a result of them. Some sellers say that Dragons and fairies are better with wishes.

I forgot to put down in my spirit family

2 Vholks
2 Elfs for happiness.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-13, 03:59

Hi all,

I have at the Moment the following Spirits:

2 Courtwind Angels
1 Gryphon
1 King Phönix
1 Incubus
1 Vampire (female)

Awaiting the following:

SPIRIT STONE :: POSEIDON :: YOUR CHOICE
SPIRIT STONE :: HESTIA :: YOUR CHOICE

I do want to get some for helping me with Spellcasting but I am to afraid up to date with dark ones cus of the site Effects.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-16, 15:16

Your vampire is a dark art spirit. Dark Arts just means they are capable of good and bad like people. Angels are angelic, so that's a moot point, but a lot of spirits can be used as both. I only had that one bad exerience with my first Wraith. One I told worked with it, never had anymore problems. I have some black dragons and Ifrits and felt no bad feelings, no headaches or anything.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-07-16, 21:16

Maggie-- I don't have any (yet) but what/who would be a Motivational Spirit? Like he'd make you get up and actually make you want to get things done? Is there such a thing? study

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-16, 21:37

I think you could ask various spirits to do that, but that sounds like a problem a spirit isn't going to help with as much as you helping yourself. You could give yourself some self talk prior to going to sleep, then first thing in the morning make yourself get up and moving. Get loud and annoying alarm clocks, turn on the lights, draw the shades whatever it takes to get up and moving.

You could treat yourself to little gifts as you progress as a reward and that may help. You can try spirits in addition, but it sounds to me like something you will be able to do on your own. There are motivating and stuck in a rut spells. Our thoughts help motivate us which is why I suggested self talk at the end of the day. That way your mind can be set on them. Do it as long as it takes, be it a month or 3 months. A habit is formed in 21 days and I do think you'll see change.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-07-16, 22:07

Thank you, Maggie! I'm not that bad, however. Just like to procrastinate (like studying so I can go back to get my Master's degree, for example.)
I'll try the pep talk with myself nightly, as you recommended Very Happy
Thank you again!! I, too, think the Spirits won't be able to help me with my procrastination either. lol

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-16, 22:18

I myself am a terrible procastinator, especially with things I don't want to do. Sure, y.w. Best of luck!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-17, 03:12

Good Morning,

I had thought of getting another Spirit for Creativity & Skills from CH:

ARACHNE :: IMMORTAL GODDESS OF SKILL & WISDOM

But I dont know I am still a bit scared cus it is a dark Art Spirit and it said this on the Page of CH: She is an Immortal of great skill and wisdom. She can provide her Keeper a great boost in the skill they are interested in and provide an innate sense of business wisdom but she is a moody entity and can become agitated for no apparent reason. However I do recommend everyone own at least one object with Arachne as her influence is great

I dont know if theiy got it at their EBay Page as it seems to take for ever from their Website. If there are other Spirits which can help me with Creativity and Skill I am all ears .

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-17, 10:42

i was watching a few of their ebay items but i don't like the thing about being able to feel some of their feelings. if they get agitated, does that mean that i will get agitated too without control of my own feelings? that scares me.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-17, 12:35

No, I have never felt pulled down by my spirits. I am afraid they may have felt that way, at times, with me feeling down. I think and I could be mistaken they are more intune to our feelings that we are to them. Most all of my spirits give me a light and airy feeling. Mine seem to have great compassion and patience. I mentioned once before I did have an Egyptian Djinn and he didn't hate me, but wasn't thrilled with my ways. He felt much more stern and orderly than me. I found a man who was very much regismented in his ways to rehome him to. He is the only one I have ever felt didn't care that much for me. I did sense he loathed my music and my goofing around. Oh well, I like me the way I am and respected that humor wasn't his thing.

Good find timelady. I am not a spirit expert, only an expert on my own.
I've not heard of a spirit becoming agitated. I don't think she would be for me. Then again I have dealt with meaness and abraisive ppl my whole life. I want supportive and gentle ppl and spirits in my life.

A b--chy spirit, imagine that. lol
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-17, 13:11

Hi Maggie,

thank you for your Uplifting Words, now I only have to wait till next Month till I get my Money so I can order them. My Order from CH is still in the processed Stage (ordered on the 3rd this Month) and this is why I try to search now for the most Items in EBay for their Things cus I guess it is faster. Not that I am impatiant (was that right spelling?) but I am very exited each time I do and that is why I would like to have my Spirits with me as soon as it gets.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-17, 13:30

I hope you get them soon! Impatient is spelled like that--but my spelling and typos are so plentiful on here I hope others have gotten used to it, so please don't worry about a misspelling. I am just the opposite right now. I have a bunch of spirits yet to invoke. I keep my spirits private from my son; (he knows I have them, just not so much about them.) That leaves me invoking when he isn't here. I hope to invoke 3 today. Very Happy

I like CH, I really do, althought most of their vessels are inhabited I got a star fairy that was missing in action. That has happened with me with all sellers now and then except with for Elizabeth and Ann. I think from now on due to my experiences I will just stick with them. This may just be my experience. I'm not knocking other sellers, just sharing my experiences.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-17, 13:34

I will then try to get this Spirit I mentioned above and maybe some others focusing on Creativity & Skills. I am still very uncertain how the Invocation workes cus I did find so many Ways of doing them and I dont know really how to open the Portal to the great british Sorcerress Morgan.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-17, 13:47

I'm iffy myself about getting the portals to work. I really did not mean to be ordering one. Mine is for throne angels. CH seems to have a good invocation. I generally use the invocations on CH. I do however use Elizabeth's and Ann's dragon and fae invocation. Just choose the one that rings true in your mind. You only have to invoke once, then bond. Then from that point on just call them when you want to speak with them, ask a favor, or give a treat.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-07-17, 22:37

Ok. Spirits. I get the whole thing about them but in the long run, I think there is a chance the spirit may want to (unintentionally) to overcome you, or even be you, or wish for you be him/her. I think it's a little dangerous, in my opinion, of course. They open portals for other spirits. Those things sure ain't blessed by the church members/priests who truly believe in God, they're haunted by witches.

Just be careful ladies, that is all I'm saying. Very Happy

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-17, 23:11

I'm good, thanks. I did a ton of research first. Some of those priests in myo are very much less than Godly. I also believe there were books in the Bible that purposely left out ways we could better ourselves. We all have to make up our own minds. I have wonderful Pagan and Wiccan friends that I wouldn't trade for the world. Some are much less evil based thinking than some "Christians." I consider myself a non judgemental, non tradional Christian, but there are thoughts that have been taught for so long based on ignorant thinking. I have seen so hate mongering "in the name of God" that it's unreal.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-18, 01:43

If any are interested in reading about Paganism on wikpedia this is clearly stated.

"For these reasons, it is difficult if not impossible to draw a clear line between "Christianity" and "Paganism" for the period of the 3rd to 4th centuries when Christianity was in its formative phase. Only with the emergence of Orthodox Christianity as reflected in the Apostle's Creed and the final decline of Hellenistic paganism by the 6th century does "Paganism" become a concept clearly distinct from Christianity."
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-18, 01:55

"Modern scholarly investigations have concluded that Witch trials were substantially fewer than claimed by Gardner, and seldom at the behest of religious authorities. For example, in the book Witches and Neighbors, Robin Briggs (1996) examines the history of witchcraft in medieval Europe and refutes the widely-told story that large numbers of independent women were burned at the stake by vindictive Christian ecclesiastics for the crime of practicing naturalistic healing or neopagan religion. Most scholars estimate that a total of 40,000 people were executed as witches during the entire medieval period, and that church authorities participated reluctantly in this process, which was largely fueled by the political turmoil of the Reformation. "

Reluctantly or not they still paticipated. There are religous zealots (and why I used the word) that still fear and ridicule an entire belief system. It would be no different than thinking all priests molest little boys. There are good and bad people of all beliefs.

Now back to spirit sharing.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-18, 15:29

Timelady--what steps have you taken to bond with your vampire? I have 2 but don't sense strong energy. I was thinking of maybe getting one from Elizabeth or Ann, just for the increased energy and better health.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-18, 16:14

Hi maggie,

I got it and seen what she liked fro mthe Card of CH and then gathered the Items and started the Ritual with the candles and talked to her.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-07-18, 16:57

i wish to ask u gals somthng........if spirits are capable of granting wishes then why do we need spell casters??? sorry if this is a kiddish question but i am new to this concept of having spirits.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-18, 17:19

It's a toss between spells and spirits. I like mine for protection because I was assaulted quite badly. They make me feel safe. I don't know why crazy claims are made about them. My life is better because of them, but surely not perfect. I have seen some spells manifest and many more not. For me the spirits I have are a constant. They have been much more advantageous to me than spells. They have granted some small wishes, but nothing earth shattering, yet sometimes surprising. I really don't know about the sex spirits, just mainly the ones who offer protection and guidance. Just as of late I am getting more of the happy feely type and on most days they seem to be working. My home feels lighter and more airy. I love my angels and can sense them strongly. I likewise feel my Djinn and feel close to them. My harpies assist in spellcasting. I hope one day to have no need for spells, so it's nice to know they also protect.

If another feels reluctant about getting them (other than the normal trying something new apprehension) my suggestion is not to. I did tons of research first and spoke with a bunch of spirit owners and various sellers. The decision is right for me, but of course we all are differet.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-07-18, 17:29

i am just apprehensive about them and the only reason i went on searching for spells or anything is because some people cheated me so badly for teir own benefit that i have lost my love and life forever.even my family suffered due to them. after loosing quite a lot of money i cant afford to loose anymore. so being careful before spending anymore.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-18, 23:20

If you don't need or want them it's probably best you don't get any. I am very much not happy with the trials I have gone through, but for me my spirits has been a pleasant positive. As I have mentioned repeatedly they do require work and it took me months to connect. I believe I will always want them with me. I guess none of us never know what will happen in time, but I can't imagine life without a few of them in particular.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-19, 02:07

Good Morning,

I have not yet felt so much Energy from my Angels and the others as from my Incubus & the Vampire. Althrough when I hold their Vessels I do feel Energy but not like when I dont. My Incubus has been a bit laid back latly , means every time I try to call him he does not always come forth and I had not yet any Dreams. Maybe I am just not right for them.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-19, 02:29

I should be asleep. I am so lacking, but my spirit experiences have been sometimes strong and other times not. It may be just myo, but it would seem they have highs & lows like most of us. The sex spirits may be perfect for you, just in a mood at times. Remember you may be a young woman, but some of them are thousands of years old without the help of Viagra. Just a thought a Viagra could be one of their offerings, again just a thought.  
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-07-19, 14:48

2 Courtwind Angels,tell me more about it maggie

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-19, 15:07

The courtwind angels are from CH. They feel so awesome. In particualr the female one feels like she merges with me when I call her. It's a very protective feeling. I sense her wings on my back. I thought at first it was in my head, but saw that others has that same feeling. The courtwinds are the only time I have felt anything physically. I have gotten tingling feelings and a warming, but this was uniquie to me.The only problem with CH is every once in awhile the vessel has been unhabited, but that has been rare. My angels all feel comforting, but the Courtwinds are the bomb. I have 4 of them now. For some reason 3 are stronger feeling, than the 4th one.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-19, 15:17

Good Evening,

I am sadly not feeling like this with my two Angels (one Male & one Female). But like you already said it is different with everyone, it only makes me think sometimes I do anything wrong because I did not yet feel them.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-07-19, 15:43

Maggie wrote:The only problem with CH is every once in awhile the vessel has been unhabited, but that has been rare.

I have gotten many empty vessels from Creepy Hollows, it is not a rare occurrence!
My opinion based in my experience and hundreds $$$$ spent.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-19, 15:47

I've only had 3, but some of thse were rehomed ones for 5 dollars. The rest are inhabited. I have had the same experience with most sellers, despite Elizabeth and Ann. I personally have never had an unihabited vessel come to me from them.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-07-19, 19:54

You have been very lucky!
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-19, 20:10

I think so to with spirits, not so with many things. I remember when sellers would sell the inhabited vessels for up to $30,000. I could never had afforded anything close to that!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-07-19, 20:21

I never paid 30K, but I have paid some high $$$$ for empty and distorted vessels.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-19, 21:04

Oooh, I'm sorry to hear that. The most I have ever paid for a spirit is $130.00 and only twice. Fortunately for me they were both real. I know others that paid around $5,000 for some. I couldn't afforded it. I recall being almost talked in to a $2,000 spirit and almost went through with it then saw he was a fake. That would have bit, because I would have had to make a lot of sacrifices to part with the 2 grand.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-07-20, 00:09

why people cheat $$$$..courtwind angels look awesome from what say

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-20, 18:58

I have never understood that myself. If you look at the post Tina put about Nigerian Scammers probably the same prmise applies to all scammers. Some seem to lack empahy or concern for others. I guess money becomes everything to them. It's pretty sad to me.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Who do you suggest buying spirits from?

Post by coraleec on 2011-09-04, 23:17

I am very interested in buying a spirit or two. I've noticed many sellers but I am not sure who I should buy from.

Who do you all suggest I purchase from first? Who are the most patient sellers?

Thanks so much.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-09-05, 02:04

Hi cor,

I suggest Elizabeth & CH for Spirits since I got the most from them and feeling still realy strong Vibrations from them.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-05, 23:53

I don't notice an difference in Elizabeth's or Ann's, meaning I like them both. Tomelady have you noticed a difference? I think they often work together.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-09-06, 12:29

thanks Timelandy

I am really interested in them, as I am giving spells a break - I've gotten no results so I suppose I will follow my urge for spirits.
I have been interested in sometime and I feel very compelled to buy some.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top