Spirit Keeping

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Spirit Keeping

Post by aligrace5 on 2011-10-25, 13:31

Maggie what exactly is a dijnn i read about those on creepy hollows but i didnt look into it any futher. If my situation cant be resolved with by a worker i probably wont do anymore. But im just curious i read about all of those dragons and dijnn and wast exactly sure what they were talkin about.

aligrace5
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-25, 13:46

Hi Aligrace, a Djinn is a fire spirit capable of protection and wish granting. If you are interested in more spirit info. the spirits category offers some better insight. If I know I will be glad to answer further spirit questions, on there. I am not a spirit expert, though. I still seek advice from long term sellers and collectors, but I know some.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-26, 05:44

Hi Maggie,

I see in your list of spirits that you do not have an enchantress.. I bought one from CH at the beginning of the month, it has not arrived yet but I am quite excited. My very first spirit Very Happy

cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-26, 08:42

Congrats. No, sorry I don't. I went to check it out on CH and can't find the info. I have spirits that I felt drawn to. Timelady may have one. I don't recall when she said she'd be returning, but it should not be too awfully long.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiepie on 2011-10-26, 09:07

Oh enchantresses are in the creatures category, they are of the Alya race. I did feel drawn to her for some reason and she was the last one left of her kind.
cutiepie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-26, 09:24

I really like my spirits and hope you will too!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top