Guru Maharaji - satgurumaharaji@gmail.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Guru Maharaji - satgurumaharaji@gmail.com

Post by Kain1984 on 2011-05-12, 10:21

Hi all

I'm new to this forum and i'm doing my research as well. I'm currently working with a man named Guru Maharaji with his email address being

satgurumaharaji@gmail.com

I have exchanged close to 50 emails with him and he seems genuine. But after what i saw in this forum i'm really skeptical

The story in short:

He told me he would cast the spell for free and that after i've seen the results i would feel free to contribute whatever i want to his temple. Then he asked me to buy some items for him and send them to him. He also provided me with a phone number and an email about the shop i would buy the items from to which i called and it seemed very real. The items cost was 144$ along with the sending expense. He also emailed and told me that he received the items.

Then he wanted to send me some items through the express service from egypt and the cost to send these was 445$ to which i fell for. I've spent a lot of money and i'm still waiting to receive these items. He wouldn't give me the tracking number which asked for 3 times and today he emailed me that he went to the post office and they told him that the package was seized and that he'll contact me later today. Generally he only sends me an email once a day so i'm not very hopeful that he'll respond today. He also sent me a prayer that i should quote when i receive the items and for three days which is very impressive i must admit.

Two things that make me think he's not real are:

I got his email through kimberly_irby@yahoo.com

he told me that someone had done something on her (as in cast a spell) but he cancelled it

Right now i'm still waiting for his response and for the items he said he sent me. I've been trying to find something on the forum about him but i couldn't find anything... so if anyone has heard something about him i would be grateful because i'm so tired of waiting and i payed a lot of money.

Kain1984
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Guru Maharaji - satgurumaharaji@gmail.com

Post by Hope on 2011-05-12, 10:27

is he from Nigeria?
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain1984 on 2011-05-12, 10:32

He sais he's in Cairo Egypt but the items where i ordered them from are from a shop in Nigeria. Also he said i should put the money for sending the items through western union to his driver's name a man named Mr Gabriel Samson. Again in Nigeria.

I still have high hopes that he might be legit. It's a lot of emails we've exchanged even AFTER i've sent the money. And also he sent me the prayer which i didn't think would bother doing so after the money i've sent him....

Kain1984
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-05-12, 10:43

i don't want to crush your hopes, these people send lots of emails, it is what they do for living: scam via email and they will do anything to gain your trust.
I will look around, this name Gabriel Samson sounds familiar, it has been a while since I cut all Nigerian spellcasters off.
Read the Scam thread and you will find similar stories.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain1984 on 2011-05-12, 10:47

Thanks hope... i will keep this thread posted of my progress. Please let me know if you find anything on Gabriel Samson

Kain1984
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-12, 11:12

hi ....Kain1984
i did contact him n got the same 1st mail u got..about him not able to accept money but he can help me get items from his friend's shop and that i should deal with them n pay them for the items n he will collect it from them...he said it would cost me USD115..
he did say he was in egypt n to pay him via western union......
i didnt have a good feeling about that after already being scammed a few times so i didnt go through with it.....

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain1984 on 2011-05-12, 11:32

I see.... Soon i'll be able to tell you whether your feeling was right or not...

If not it's my first time being scammed... And as far as i've seen there aren't many spell casters for real around... I've yet to find positive feedback.

And i was also dissapointed by what i read about Michelle Malo because i've had someone through email tell me she had great results with her...

I wonder do we really become so stupid when we're desperate for something?

Kain1984
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-12, 11:44

Kain1984,

i wish u the best....ive been scammed i think close to 6 times....some spells have just taken place im still waiting so i cant say......but i know how u feel....i think many here will tell u the same.....when we're down and have tried everything we can to resolve things to no positive outcome....we become victims to these people who prey on our desperation....its terrible and really sad because some poeple are in dire need of help and may have used up all they have saved up thinking that they will be helped by these so called "casters".....

im still hoping that we will get what we want from genuine casters.....they are some really good ones out there im sure.....im still new in this forum but ive been reading the posts here.....everyone here is really nice and have been through similar situations of being scammed....but some still are not giving up....like me.....right now,ive been getting some readings from psychics i found recommended here.....true or not,sometimes its good to hear what they have to say......as a guidance if i may put it that way....coz there are times when i feel like just giving up on everything.......n i need somethings to hold on to......

this are just some of my opinion.....there are many here who are gifted and and wonderful people who could advise u on matters.....n really caring too...ive been having a difficult time lately and it seems like its getting worse but this forum is in a way helping me .....

keep reading all the posts...and updates......it helps....

take care

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-05-12, 15:43

Nigeria and Western Union, not a good combination, good luck to you
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-05-12, 18:47

kimberly_irby@yahoo.com is a scam. She recommended fatima espuro who scammed me. Kimberly also came on this website and I think Hope banned her.

Kimberely appeared on most of the forums stating how her husband had left her and then with a true spellcastor managed to win her husband back. She claimed the spellcastor casted for free and you buy the items from a local store and they delivered to Fatima Espuro who claim to cast and then ask you for tons of money to ship to you otherwise the spell will not work. I was scammed out of $500.

She appears to be doing the rounds and is from Nigeria so please be careful.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty1 on 2011-05-28, 23:35

I as well contacted me and he is a total scam. When I didn't respond to him he kept emailing and harassing me

Pretty1
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain1984 on 2011-05-29, 09:45

scam indeed. he asked me for more money again. He's a jackal

Kain1984
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-05-29, 10:26

WESTERN UNION = WARNING SIGN....unless its to a family member and still you might gotta watch them lol

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Frightening experience with scammer

Post by scammed on 2011-06-24, 15:59

I have read from a previous spell blog about this spell caster who does not charge you money until you see the result of the spell. According to that blog, he is supposed to be genuine. His name is Guru Maharaji. Like anyone who was heartbroken at the time, I contacted him because i wanted the return of the man I love. Avoid him at all cost. He will lead you on, he will sound like he really cares and wants to help you, so he can get your trust. I have sent quite a bit of money that he claims he will use to get help casting the spell for me because "my situation is a difficult one". Now I am being threatened that unless I send more money (a lot of money) that my email request for spell will be published on the internet. What recourse do you have on this kind of blackmail? I need some advice.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-24, 16:33

Thank you for warning others. I hope you find a way to get out of your sticky situation. I wish I knew what to tell you, but have seen this before. Some do and others don't follow through. So many knock eBay casters, but they are bound by law not to resort to these type of tactics.

Some suggestions--Do you have a web site for him and or email address? You can gather all the information and report him to the police, or his government officals if he is out of the country. If you have the web site and email address and if you feel comfortable posting it I can see if I can help you gather your information. Sorry this is happening to you. I had a situation where a threat came to me through another, but the same thing the fright of having our info. published. We were not asked to send more money, we had asked for the return of the scammed money.

I know it's a hard choice, but I would not send this scammer more money. He could pull this for a even higher amount, down the road. These scammers really are sick puppies and I so hate the way they try to hurt the already hurting!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-06-24, 16:49

Be strong, do not send him any more money. Ignore his emails, he will get tired and stop. Report him to gmail at
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=abuse, they will close his email account, but he probably has many.

Whatever you do do not send him money, avoid reading, answering or confronting him, he will find ways to hurt and threaten you.

Now learn from your own mistakes:
1) Do not deal with email only spellcasters
2) Do not give your information to anyone unless you know you can trust him/her.
3) Never send money via Money Gram or Western Union.
4) Stay away from Nigerians

Good luck to you, sadly you are not alone, many of us been there and know the pain first hand.

Hope this helps
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scammed on 2011-06-24, 18:33

Thank you. Yes, it is a hard lesson to learn.
scammed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by LMD on 2011-09-03, 12:04

Hello everyone.
Just 30 minutes ago, I came across this site. I wish I had done it earlier since it looks I am just about to be scammed by Guru Maharaji, (GM) whom I read somewhere did not charge a penny untill after you get results from his spell. Then, he expects "a donation".
Well, I wrote to him, he wrote back, I sent him mine, and my ex's photos plus DOB, mother's maiden name etc...
I read here that a girl is now being blackmailed by GM. He is asking her to send him a large ammount of money or.... He will publish her details on the net!,,
It's just a matter of days before I will get the same, I am sure.
Now..... The question is: WTF do I do? How do I stop this crimminal?
Your help will be most appreciated.

LMD
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-03, 12:24

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/cyber/cyber

Here is a link that shows you where you can report a threat.
You can also look up cyber crime.

You will have to wait until he makes the actual threat and then forward the email to the right link. Don't save in drafts, or resend to yourself, they will need the actual headers. Most times these scum bags won't act on it, they just use scare tactics. Sorry, I am not one so much for name calling, but their evilness gets to me.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Guru Maharaji Scam

Post by LMD on 2011-09-03, 13:05

I had an idea and I have just sent him a lovely email telling him my troubles are over, my ex is flying back this evening so, I not longer need the kind help he offered me and for which I sent him all the info this lunchtime.
I told him my ex bought the ticket this morning so, it had nothing to do with him (GM) since this was done before I sent GM the info he requested.
I also told him I will give his email to some people that are "dying" to get in touch with him. Very Happy

LMD
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-03, 13:28

Oooh, I don't know, but it sure sounds like you handled that very wisely. He knows you won't send the people if he threatens you. I hope it works. I really think it very well may.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-03, 14:20

Ohmy God, that is scary. I contacted him too a couple of weeks ago to ask him to do work on someonelse to see what he would say. Below is some of the email traffic from him. I sent him pics I got off the net and fake info.

08/22/11 08:54 PM
"Satguru Maharaji" satgurumaharaji@rocketmail.com

To: "Kathy Reed"
Greetings to you. Its okay then and i will stop work on the spell. gods with you.

To: Satguru Maharaji <satgurumaharaji@rocketmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: Spell

I am going to do nothing. I think its time for me not to explore this path any longer. It is terrible that bad casters make it bad for the real ones. I have just been burned too many times and I'm simply just going to give up. thank you for taking the time to write back and I am sorry that I have problem with trust.

Kat

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 08/20/11 11:30 AM
To: Kathy Reed
Subject: Re: Spell

Greetings to you from the temple of Jumbata. I am sorry for not talking to you early, i have been so busy lately and that is why im not as prompt in response as you will want. I feel bad reading what happened to you with other caster. Such people has made it so difficult for people to find true help as they know all about what they lie to be. Its just shameful that good ones are few and only the once that the gods lead to the right path will find the help. I dont know what else to do now about the items since you cant get it there and you cant trust anyone to do that for you. I wish to know what your plan is. gods with you.

divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-09-03, 14:21

Just ignore him, keep it polite if it makes you feel safer.

Even if he has your info, where can he post it?
There are tools to shut down sites posting private information without the owner's authorization.

These scumbags have no web pages of their own, they use free blogs and those can be shut down, it may take some work, but it is possible. You are just one more, they contact and threaten hundreds to get few to pay.

Stay safe and away from scammers !
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-03, 15:28

I do not want to make anyone worry because I do think this guy is just bluffing. However I have seen where people do actually have their private info put by some unethical spellcasters on the ripff report and many more places, so please be careful who you give your real information to. Again, I think this scammer is not going to publish anything.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top