Cleansing-Removing Blocks/ Negative Energy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Cleansing-Removing Blocks/ Negative Energy

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-13, 00:37

I thought we coiuld all share what has worked for us.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Re: Cleansing-Removing Blocks/ Negative Energy

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-13, 00:42

I have found the best cleansing bath to be a combination of sea salt, 1 to 2 cups of strong coffee and half of a fresh squeezed lemon to be put in a nice slightly hotter than normal bath. The strong coffeee is said to strip away even the nastiest of spirits. All 3 ingriedents rid any negative curse or negative energy. Soak, bathe and stay in the bath until all the water has drained out, then rinse with clean water.
Repeat the process for 7 days.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-13, 00:47

For house cleansing I have found both Sage Smudging and Dragon's Blood incense work the best. A small container of sea salt can be put in each 4 corners of every room and at the end of one week the salt must be thrown out, by actually getting it out of your residence.. a garbage can outside will suffice. This may not work for some who have young children or pets.

Please share your favs.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-04, 20:17

If I didn't live with 6 other people I'd try the bath thing,even though I'm a shower person.But they'd be like "What is going on?" I'd have to make up an explanation,like"Oh,its good for the skin. Since they are Catholic people.I am also,but I still think some magic was given to help us,that it's not all devil work,just have to be careful and remember karma.I've had it(not from spells,just life)so I know it's real.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-04, 21:17

Coffee is good for the skin and diminishing cellulite, so you wouldn't have to fabricate a story. Sea Salt exfoilates and lemon is citrus and closes pores. Where there is a will there is a way.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by thisgirl on 2011-07-04, 23:43

Lol,thanks.

thisgirl
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-04, 23:44

sure, y, w.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-05, 00:07

Cleansings are not negative workings, quite the contrary.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None cleansing bath

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-07, 16:41

There are various things you can use, but have found the strongest cleansing bath consists of one or two cups of coffee, a half of squeezed lemon and at least a half cup of sea salt added to the bath water. Try and make the water as warm as is tolerable. Stay in for atleast 15 or 20 minutes and make sure you rinse it all off before getting out of the bath. I like that part, watching all the bad and negative going down the drain. Not only does it rid negative energy and or magic, but also negative entities. Probably most of us are shower people, but it's worth it to take some cleansing baths. A weeks worth of them feels renewing.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-07-08, 02:12

well some fellow wanted me to sacrifice a chicken, take a bath with its blood and leave it on me for 2 hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i dont have the luxury of having a bath tub, what should i do?????
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-07-08, 06:05

* i mean for a cleansing bath, i dont have a bath tub to soak in for 15-20 mins.
what should i do????

i seem to be out of my mind today Crying or Very sad
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-08, 07:05

I don't know if you don't have a tub, possibly soak your feet and hands, but the whole body is better. I could not bathe in blood.
That's sounds a bit out there. I would be picturing the movie Carrie.
It probably meant something symbolic to the person who told you, but it would give me the creeps.

I have such senstive skin that I would be afraid to use the items in a non diluted form, I think you could heat them in a pan and shower off with the cleansing bath by using a washcloth, but it may get cold.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireOZ on 2011-07-17, 06:52

i have an idea for you, why not get a towel and soaked it with the blood and wipe it all over your body. i think this alternative works

ClaireOZ
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-17, 12:51

That would worked for a real cleansing bath. I don't know why someone would advise blood. That is not purifying. Even with sacrament ppl drink water for the blood of Christ. Many of the rituals are loosely based around Christian practices, and the only reason I mention that. As a poster put some got ill from cleansing baths in unclean things. I personally could not kill a chicken and I certainly would not be bathing in blood. That is gross. In Santeria the sacrifcing of animals is like biblical sacrifices on the altar. The sacrifices are to the spirits.

A cleansing or purfying bath is for you, not some bloody mess which for most would make us feel not clean. Again, I have never found a stronger cleansing bath despite the fact some of the bath supplies can be high cost, then good old coffee, fresh lemon and sea salt added to a bath. It's cheap and very effective.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-17, 13:05

Hi Maggie,

call me stupid now but you say having a Bath in Coffe? I mean whole bathtub full of coffee and then adding sea salt (how much?) and fresh Lemon (in Juice or peices and how much?) is cleaning for Rituals?

Sorry for asking that but I am new to making it and I am planing to try having a Astraljourney next Week and it said you got to be in a very relexed State.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-17, 13:19

I add a cup of very strong coffee, 1/2 sqeezed lemon and at least 1/2 cup, sometimes more of sea salt. I make the water slightly hotter than ususal. If one spellcasts it's great for offsetting. If things seem bleak or negative, if you've had an argument, these and many things cleansings baths are good for. I am a shower person, but sometimes will take cleansing baths for 7 days in a row. They are a little bit of a hassle, but so worth the effort.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-17, 13:31

HI again,

thank you for clearing it up :-) I will do this when I getting ready for my first Astraljourney or the try of it at Beginning of the oncoming month. Also can it help if I do it on my Birthday (12th of August) which is this Year on a Friday, the Day of the Nymphos & Vampires?

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-07-17, 13:37

Hello Maggie !

Can you use this as a "cleansing shower"? I dont have a bath at home .

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-17, 14:52

Yes, you could as suggested use a wash cloth or sponge and just keep it on as long as you can. You could also soak your feet and hands in a sink. Sometimes I will read a magazine while soaking my feet, then slowly wash my hands in it. It may not be quite as good, but it helps.

Sure Timelady, there is no set time to take a cleansing bath, just when the need arises. Your b.d. would be fine, if your time permits. I think if I were you I would take the baths after your astral journey. I have never done that, so I could be wrong. Actually astral traveling seems either made up or just plain scary to me. I hope it works for you, though. I am receptive to what's right for another and I'm sure will like hearing of your experiences.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-17, 17:23

coffee is good for your skin too Very Happy i am going to give that a try maggie
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-17, 18:25

I read Jennifer Aniston uses cooffee grinds to do away or prevent cellulite. I have used some of the more expensive herbal baths (some caused a skin reaction), but someone I know who is great at giving others cleansings uses this combo.for all her cases. This is the only thing I use now.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-17, 18:36

http://www.curbly.com/diy-maven/posts/1881-top-10-uses-for-used-coffee-grounds

Here is a page that gives a recipe for a cellulite reducer using coffee if anyone is interested.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-17, 18:37

i read eggs clean your aura. there are different forms used in different rituals, rituals. lots of links to this form of practice. i have done it. maybe psychological but works for me to cleanse. feel lighter after.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-17, 19:19

Yes it does work. The coffee lemon and salt cleanses not just negative energy but also entities and like I said this person gets paid a goodly amount to cleanse others only uses that, so for me I better stick with that. I break out in rashes so easily. I still use dragon's blood incense and sage smudge our place, but that's all I use for my bath. It's an individual choice. Some only use sea salt. There are supposed spells that clean your aura, involving eggs. Some will take an egg and roll it over their body then smash it at a 4 way intersection, or bury it. I would rather drink crystal water and sage smudge myself, then take a cleansing bath. Most things are subjective as to what feels right for the person.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None cleaning spell

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-17, 19:21

BTW--That link I posted was only to a cellulite reducer and some household uses. I may try it. I have to be careful because I have senstive skin.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Help in removing Blocks/ Negative Energy

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-20, 22:41

Hi Guys

I hope you can help? Not sure if this is the right thread...
Had a reading with Cherry Sage, she was nice and bubbly fellow Aquarian like myself it felt a bit empty I don't know how to explain it..anyhoo in the reading she brought up there was like a block and a wall between me & my ex. My ex has deep deep feelings for me is depressed & is alone, She said to call her in a couple of months (as the future isn't set in stone etc). Just got off the phone with another psychic I think she was a medium actually (honestly this is the last one) who also used a pendulum and she also mentioned a block (not a wall). She explained me quite well. Without asking she advised to use 2 light blue candles, to write down, visualize my ex & say a prayer to the universe & let go (didn't manage to ask her how long to do this for..). She also recommended to buy a rose quartz and to wear it. She said to have faith as my ex is coming back. I will post if her prediction came true or not with the timeframe! I liked speaking with her as she gave an aid to the situation & myself. Wasn't expecting it at all. Anyway I just wanted to ask everyone's opinion, or experiences with removing blocks.

Tnx Smile

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-20, 23:32

There are block busters candles. You can find them on eBay and various sites. The one I did was a seven day burning candle and to me a bit of a pain in the butt. I had two kittens at the time (still have them, but now both are cats and not kittens) and had to lock them out of the room for an entire week and feel like a heel.

If you can't do that in your home the independent missionary church on Lucky Mojo will burn one for you for a fee. The candle is in a jar and must burn the enire seven days, around the clock.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-21, 08:06

i too, am looking for something to remove the negative feelings and outside influences. i will probably need to look for essential oils soon.

carrmzi: yep, i agree with you that cherry is good but we all are looking for practical and spiritual solutions to help our circumstances. am going to give david james ownbey a call next month to see what lies ahead.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-21, 09:14

@ Maggie - that's great info thank you, was having a look at the lucky mojo site for candles/oils but may take a while to reach me..going to look into the church hopefully the fee isn't too much but I think it maybe best if I burn the candles myself. I'll also look into Ebay and see what's on there. Who did you buy the blockbuster candle from on Ebay? Did it help/work?

@ Geri - Yup, solutions indeed!, please let me know how it goes with David James Ownby, don't think there's a post on him

tnx

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-21, 10:16

Guys - I've emailed Elizabeth @ Ebay power of 3 and wanted her opinion re blocks etc..I told her what path I've taken without going into details & she replied;

"voodoo blocks most things from working. that is likely the block. I have never had one person say that a voodoo spell has ever worked unfortunately". Sad

Think its an expensive lesson learnt..

Im going to move forward with her for a couple of things hope it helps..

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-08-21, 13:19

Hello Carrmzi !

What do you mean with voodoo blocks most things from working ?

Did you have a voodoo spell ?

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-08-21, 14:18

I personally do not take the opinion of any spellcaster about something they do not practice as credible, some voodoo workers have told me that spirits can cause blocks, at the end of the day it is about you and what works for you.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-21, 15:22

Carrmzi, I'm sorry I don't recall the seller. If you go to ebay you can put blockbuster candle in the earch bar and results should display. I never went the route of having that church burn candles, in my behalf. From what I recall the fees were reasonable. The only downfall is one must snail mail them pictures. That could cause a short delay, but probably only by days.

Even Yaya told me she felt like things were stagnant from energy blockages. A Blockbuster can or is supposed to get things rolling. Please check with your casters first to make sure it won't cause a conflict. I'm am thinking it won't, but I don't want to ill advise and risk another of interfering with the energy of their spell in progress. I did my blockbuster prior to starting spellwork.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-21, 21:36

Tnx guys

@ Mira - Hi, I have one in progress, no its not what I was saying it was what I was asking (re blockages), I think its the 3rd time it's been said to me now and I have a spell in progress so I was asking advice for a solution (if that makes sense!). I understand now that prior to spellwork there needs to be like a blockage buster/ spellwork done.

@ Tina - I agree, I'm not going to disregard it as its very very real! Just hope I've found the genuine article. been reading around the forum and the old one & some workers don't produce results-then what after all that time? It's back to the drawing board. I do like to weigh things up & go with my gut..

@ Maggie - No worries, I will have a look into Ebay. I too have heard that a blockbuster can get things rolling (I never went that route cos I didn't know at the time) - Yaya is great, not doing work on my situation tho just on me. Her 1st prediction has proved correct that an ex has been thinking about me (not the one I want) said person called on Friday Shocked
2nd prediction no timeframe given.

Thank you for the advice Smile

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-23, 13:48

Not trying to speak for Tina, but if any of her experiences have been like mine some will speak of negative forces to deceive. If that's what she meant I relate..like "a curse is placed upon you, evil spirits are all around", etc. I had one scammer tell me I had to buy a 1,600 dollar piece of amethyst or my life would continue trial filled and I would be doomed. She was clearly a trying to scam.

I do believe in blockages though, sometimes just from our own negative or stagnant energy. I'm not saying curses don't exist. I just think they do less than some think.

You're most welcome carrmzi. Good Luck!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-08-23, 14:13

I do not believe in scammers or fake casters putting a curse on you unless you pay, had my share of that and they just make me laugh.
You can call it blocks or curses, but if your energies get unbalanced for whatever reason, things can go wrong in your life and the longer wait to take to care of it, the harder it gets.
I went on getting many spirits and spells thinking it was the solution of my problems, but things got more and more twisted. I am still trying to get the right path step by step. Is like putting the pieces of a puzzle toogether. Hopefully I will be able to get out of my own mess soon!
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-23, 21:42

I hope we all do.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-23, 22:16

I appreciate everyone's views & opinions on this, really hard when you hear different things, and I think that sometimes creates the negative energy too, it is like fitting a jigsaw puzzle together!, spent $80 with a Nigerian (via western union) a few months back who said he could help with my situation, then wanted a further $160 to send a bar of soap to me via DHL because a civil war had broke out and the post office was burnt! What a pile of crock lol.
I hope we all get what we want, feel uplifted this past week, so going to continue to work on myself and try to detach!
Thanks again

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-23, 22:26

am curious though - this would fall under banishing spells right?
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-23, 23:07

A blockbuster gets things rolling. It seems to be what's called for when things are just stuck and won't budge.

A banishing removes negativity such as people, habits, etc.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-24, 10:00

ahh, thanks for the tip. am thinking of purchasing epsom / dead sea salt for cleansing. alternatively, i found a good site (reasonable pricing, i feel.) for purchasing crystals, jewellery, metaphysical info etc. not sure where to post this, so i'll do it here:

http://www.earthchildpendants.co.uk/index.html
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-26, 22:05

Thanks Maggie, Geri - Please let me know how you get on..I used crystalsage.co.uk for my rose quartz x

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Recipe: Cleansing negativity/ emotions and anxiety

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-16, 00:35

Just got this quick bath recipe from CW but have not tried. This is for those in a pinch - financially and need to release dark energies/anxiety from the day.

Soak at least 20 minutes in comfortable warm water with 3 pinches of salt, 5 drops of vanilla extract and some milk or powdered. Make sure you get in it with your hair, on face, bottom of feet. Emerse your body. You can mix it and use in the shower if you like but bath tub soak is best. When you get out, put on a bit of your favorite perfume/cologne on. This cleanses, protects, brings in blessings and seals them in with the perfume. Visualize and allow the water to wash away all unwanted energy while soaking. This is supposed to be great for stress and cleansing.

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbreeze on 2011-10-18, 14:24

Thanks Wylie.. This is exactly what I needed . I'm going to try it now... lol.... It's been a ruff few weeks. Thanks again.

singingbreeze
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wylie on 2011-10-18, 14:48

It works! Tried the other night. I really need to start doing it daily.

Hope it works for you...

Wylie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top