www.linsdomain.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None www.linsdomain.com

Post by justme-Cerddorrion on 2011-05-16, 22:28

I have not yet had a psychic reading, I am new to all of this, and I was wondering, what should I expect from a reading? Should I tell them what I want to know about, or expect them to just 'know'?

justme-Cerddorrion
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.linsdomain.com

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-16, 23:13

I do both, but that could just be me. I personally answer questions for ppl., but none should read on themselves. When I am seeking advice I may ask about about a certain situation. I dislike general readings, but that is what some seek. Just as with everything there is no set in stone right or wrong, just find someone who connects to you.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-23, 02:50

not sure if this is the right topic to post on, but i'm wondering who would be the best psychic to look for in terms of past life readings?
or can i just shoot one or two questions off to tisha / yaya?

very interested in knowing any karmic lessons to be learnt here.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-23, 16:21

http://www.linsdomain.com/karma.htm

I didn't know so I Googled it. Not sure if this reader would appeal to you, but it's fairly inexpensive.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-23, 22:37

thanks, mag. i've been googling quite a bit as well, couldn't really find one that sang out to me. i might give her a try. Smile
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-23, 22:47

Y.W. Good Luck!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-30, 10:49

my feedback on linsdomain: did a past life reading with her, and i must say, it was awfully interesting. Smile it was done thru email, wasn't a very long one (about a page and a half), but information reasonated with me to an extent. and i didn't tell her much about my issue. there were things that happened which "bled" thru to this life, if i wanna take it this far. never tried her angel readings, but based on this one i did, i might recommend her to all.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-30, 12:29

Oh, cool. I am just going to stick with Tisha and Yaya, as not to get confused, but that is interesting about your experience. Thanks for sharing!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-05-30, 13:34

i have been curious about this site, thanks for sharing geri, I will try her past life reading and let you know.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum