[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

None www.grandperistyle.com

Post by mimi1211 on 2011-05-08, 20:24

I came to this site last year because i been scam by a lot of people online to get my husband back because somebody try to get him away from me. I finally find someone that was able to help me. He told me that the service will take from 7 to 21 days for him to come back home. He did come back home after 7 days but things start really smooth until we start having same trouble. But it's my fault because he did tell me that i needed to do something else to make sure that stay in love with each other but i didn't want to do it...now i regret it...
So I don't know what to do...Should I start all over again and make sure this time I do everything he told to do...Or should i let it go in move on.

mimi1211
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.grandperistyle.com

Post by Sunflower930 on 2011-05-08, 21:23

Hi mimi, if you still love your husband and truly want to be with him more than anything, I'd say start over again.

Could you tell us the name of the spellcaster who helped you? I've been searching for a genuine one for years now and am about to give up.
Sunflower930
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-09, 02:00

this thread is still very odd. mimi, who are you even talking about?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi1211 on 2011-05-14, 15:56

Hi Sunflower930, I am a little bit confuse about my feelings for him that's the reason that I am taking my time to think about doing all over again...But this person is very good and also he told you things no exactly the way you want to hear them...
I waste a lot of money online so If you want the person name i would send it to you on private the person have a website...

mimi1211
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-05-14, 16:14

no offense mimi1211, but if a caster worked for you, why won't you tell his name in the forum? do people have to pm you for it?
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-14, 16:17

i don't understand either. if i knew somebody that worked, i would let others here know. why does someone have to pm you?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-14, 17:04

I agree why not share this caster's name on the forum? That way if he or she is good at getting people's wishes all can choose if they'd like to give the person a chance if it interests them. No one is trying to offend but this site is not to just share scammers, and spell fails, but also who we found success with.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi1211 on 2011-05-14, 17:27

I had experience with a lot of spell scammers online. I send money right and left with no results. Because of my own experience and also I know how difficult it is when you want something and things doesn't work the way you want it. THat's the reason why i don't share the person name on the site...I cannot gurantee it will work for other people. I know from my own experience it works for me...The person is a voodoo priest...that i find online....

mimi1211
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-05-14, 21:51

sorry for double posting, i hit enter ahead of time,
I respect your opinion, it is your choice, but I think that in this case you should not even mention him in the forum or offer it to people who pm you, that will be sharing ...
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi1211 on 2011-05-15, 10:54

I was trying to let people know i find somebody that's works for me...I only have one profile on this site. I came here because I been scam by fake spellcasters. But If you guys wants to check him out is website grandperistyle.com/ .......

mimi1211
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-15, 13:03

Thanks Mimi,
I haven't heard of him before. People on here and just grown skeptical because there have been spellcasters posting on here pretending to be someone looking for a spellcaster. By being vague it just cast some thoughts on those lines.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-15, 15:55

I checked out his site. Here's my red flad. The posts commenting on him have improper grammar. Every testimonial on his site has improper grammar and poor English. Keep in mind several people say they live in the US. And not that there are just a few typos or a few mistakes they are ladden with them. To me this is a HUGE red flag, like they same people are posting different testimonies....
Just my two cents, and yes I am extremely skeptical as I have been scammed several times now, and seen many many people join this site in attempts to advocate their own business. If he is legit then I am sorry, but I am not going to try him.

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-15, 16:20

Thanks Jazal, I just barely glanced at it. I did see a 508 area code, which I believe is Mass., but yeah could very well be that he needs to be flagged.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi1211 on 2011-05-15, 17:01

That's the reason why i didn''t want to post his info on the site because I don't want to put him into situation that people think that he could be a scam. I had order services from him and he did what he told me he would do....So I was very happy about it...I am not here to advocate my own business...If you guys doesn't want to do business with him it's your own decision...Please don't flag him as a scam because he didn't scam nobody on this site...Thanks

mimi1211
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jazal on 2011-05-15, 21:02

Mimi I didn't mean to flag him or anything, I just meant red flag in regards to a concern.

jazal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by justme-Cerddorrion on 2011-05-16, 01:06

I must say, I am no expert, but all of those client reviews do look like they have been written by the same person, and he cannot spell!

justme-Cerddorrion
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-16, 03:38

http://w3scan.net/www.grandperistyle.com
Our Story About: grandperistyle.com
This is a scaned report about the domain grandperistyle.com. We estimate that grandperistyle.com makes $0 USD per day and is worth about $10 USD. We know the site is hosted in (United States), has a Google Pagerank of 0, is active on the IP 207.210.66.212 and receives about 15 page views per day. The current Alexa ranking is #0.

Domain:grandperistyle.com
Description:An experienced haitian spellcaster will cast a powerful voodoo spell for your case: love spell money spell protection spell revenge spell. Contact Miss Jones NOW!
Worth::$10 USD
Estimate Income Per Day:$0 USD
Estimate Pageviews Per Day :15
Alexa Rank:#0 visit alexa
Website IP:207.210.66.212
Domain Age:Unknown
Hosting Location:United States
Google Pagerank:
Dmoz Directory:No
Google Index:show google links
Yahoo Index:show yahoo links
Visit Site:visit site
History:visit WayBackMachine
Page Loading Time:

0.00019001960754395 sec
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-16, 03:54

Well... he ((despite the male picture featured on the web site)) appears to be a she, named Miss Jones.

Yes, the at this point I would see this as one reason to flag.

The web site is only worth 10 dollars..a second reason to flag. If he is so wonderfully good..come on just 10 dollars.

The testimonies though very few (Cool had 3 telephone numbers to call so they could provide a testimony, that's over the top unheard of, so a third reason. It would extremely rare for even one person to provide their telephone number so that other's could quiz them for a review but three out of eight reviews..it has to be either them or someone they know.

The grammar is really bad and does appear to come from the same person, or persons..so a 4th reason.

I really hope it works out for you mimi1211, but it seems very fishy.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-16, 08:53

I wish there was a delete mode, because I wish to delete my skepitical remarks. It appears this a man and I listened to the Voodoo priest on blog talk radio - Neite Deimus Top H, voodoo priest, from
MA, U.S. Souds like a very humble and genuine soul.

I think this man Roland and whomever this Miss Jones must be in Haiti, and their "Top High Voodoo Priest" Neite Deimus is n the U.S. I am not looking for a caster right now, but I think I may have grown too skeptical after being scammed so severely. I can't explain the 10 cost of the domain, or why some would lend their phone numbers, but I do think he sounded sincere, heavily accented, which could account for the postings in bad grammar.

As to how good he is as a spellcaster..??
hopefully mimim12111 will be willing to post a yes or no, in time.
I do think my concerns for this one may could
wong.

Below is his link. His link is on www.grandperistyle.com.
http://www.mypapillonvert.com/
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joli on 2011-05-16, 14:30

I can access only www.grandperistyle.com., but the other one www.mypapillonvert.com/ take care, because my antivirus program says that contains trojan virus.

joli
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-16, 15:18

My Norton didn't pick it up, but it does at some Graphic sites, that others claim doesn't effect their systems. Maybe just different spyware picks up on different things. I just Googled that man's name...Neite Deimus. He has plenty of things written about him that seem favorable and was on that blog talk show. I didn't listen to the whole show, but I did sense he was a good person, that's all. I have no idea how he is as a spellcaster, what his prices are or anything.

Like I said I am not even interested in a spellcaster, but that blog talk show was interesting.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by justme-Cerddorrion on 2011-05-16, 15:34

I can't explain the 10 cost of the domain

I can! That is just based on the number of daily visitors, so if you were to buy it how much revenue you could earn from placing adverts on the site - it is nothing to do with how much money he/she takes for his spells.

justme-Cerddorrion
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi1211 on 2011-05-16, 19:13

As to how good he is as a spellcaster..??
hopefully mimim12111 will be willing to post a yes or no, in time.
I do think my concerns for this one may could
wong.

To reply to you Maggie, Yes he's from Haiti. I order a service with him before and i had result very quick but i was suppose to do something else that i didn't do. He told me to do it from the start but I had spend so much money with spellcaster before that I was like i will try this one but i will paid for only one service. That's the reason i will have to start all over again....I hope this time again everything will work for the best...I will keep in touch with you guys...

mimi1211
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-16, 19:25

I understand. A lot of us have spent a bunch too and why we are so skeptical, not to mention all the false hopes. I really hope his work tuns out well for you and he gets you your desires. Looking forward to hearing of your outcome.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-18, 00:08

Yeah..I just dislike when others scam, so I like to research them out. Possibly it can help someone else not spend the kind of money I have. Have no idea what CBI is? I just saw this man has been around since 2006--not the one on the site, the man Neite Deimus "Top H, voodoo priest", from MA, U.S.

Often scammers will have a site, then changed the name. I just googled his name and listened to a few minutes of the broadcast.
It took me all of 10 minutes. I do believe the original poster could have been scamming, but not mimi1211.

There is a good chance that scammers can come to any site, but that should not stop us from sharing our opinions, so I'm not quite sure why you put in your last sentence??? The members know that and have been asked not to share it. However, anybody can Google it, which is how I stumbled upon it, last year.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None www.grandperistyle.com

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-18, 02:33

mithakarse--Hope is really good about blocking those she feels are on here to scam, so you needn't worry. I, just like a lot of others use a user name that is not my real name, so that we can speak openly without being reconized, if a caster does come on the site. If you are concerned you can always open up a yahoo or gmail account with a name that won't be reconized, if this is a name you use for buying spells or readings. It is not done to be deceptive, rather to be protective. It's just a suggestion.. if you are worried.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-05-18, 10:04

I created this topic because i think mimi and kiransaya are not related, she just happened to post on the thread he started.
I looked around and this caster seems to have lots of contact from Haiti
This is the registar info from his web site www.grandperistyle.com

Registrant:
www.haitisurf.com
2809 lake terrace
Wylie, Texas 75098
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: GRANDPERISTYLE.COM
Created on: 05-Nov-09
Expires on: 05-Nov-11
Last Updated on: 14-Sep-10

Administrative Contact:
Nicolas, Marc-Charles haitisurfweb@hotmail.com
www.haitisurf.com
2809 lake terrace
Wylie, Texas 75098
United States
(214) 315-2900

Technical Contact:
Nicolas, Marc-Charles haitisurfweb@hotmail.com
www.haitisurf.com
2809 lake terrace
Wylie, Texas 75098
United States
(214) 315-2900

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1B.UNHQ.COM
NS2B.UNHQ.COM
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shezza on 2011-05-27, 04:08

Hi everyone I am going to have Roland work for me, I did a reading which I requested and it was very accurate he dosnt actually offer readings but I suggest you ask to make sure he can actually help you.
He also initially didnt want to take my case because he prefer to meet people in person so either wanted me to bring him to the UK or I go there to meet him. I decided not to and will take a gamble I sent the items he required by post and will update you as I go along also I must add that he is very expensive but asks for 3/4 of the money and the rest when you get the results.

I wont disclose too much just yet but once its all done and I have results I will let you know.
shezza
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-28, 11:34

Good Luck Shezza, I hope he works for you, the "very expensive" I hope it isn't real high. I knew a man who was having money problems and paid something like $7,000 or $7500 for a lottery spell. He was supposed to pay $10,000 in all, the remainder to be paid after results. It got him nothing but many more money problems. Crazy, what people do out of desperation. I have done some crazy things too, though I don't have that kind of money. Anyway...I hope this Roland is legit for your sake!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by shezza on 2011-05-28, 15:45

Maggie wrote:Good Luck Shezza, I hope he works for you, the "very expensive" I hope it isn't real high. I knew a man who was having money problems and paid something like $7,000 or $7500 for a lottery spell. He was supposed to pay $10,000 in all, the remainder to be paid after results. It got him nothing but many more money problems. Crazy, what people do out of desperation. I have done some crazy things too, though I don't have that kind of money. Anyway...I hope this Roland is legit for your sake!

Not on that scale I think I would take myself shopping at that cost and maybe try and cheer myself up lol its still more than ive ever spent just shy of 1000 to start, I guess its a gamble but I think it will be my last attempt at casters if this dosnt work. ohh well What we do for love eh? but I guess the heart wants what the heart wants and in this case I am hoping it will work so I can have my solemate back and my daughter have her dad back... I am hopeful I will update in a few weeks
shezza
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi1211 on 2011-06-11, 10:21

Good luck Shezza with your spell. The first time i had order a service from Roland the result was fact. But each situation is different. I will probably meet him in person and let you guys know about my spell.....

mimi1211
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-06-11, 11:14

good luck shezza let us know what happens then

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi1211 on 2011-06-20, 23:01

Thanks for the article...I did my research about him before and i find about it before i order service from him. It's only confirm that he's real and practicing.

mimi1211
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-20, 23:36

Yeah, this just sounds like an accident. Could happen to anyone. One spell I caused all kinds of havoc. I still have the holes in my mattress
to prove it, as I stupidly used water instead of salt to tone down a candle flame and wax exploded everyhere.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by junebug on 2011-06-21, 04:01

That sounds very interesting. If I had a couple thousand with me, I'd do it.

What's the harm? I only watched 20 episodes of 48 hours.

Mimi, I think it's best for you to think about what you really want, and to go for it.

Spend some quiet time alone so that you can talk to yourself. Ask yourself a few personal questions, be honest with yourself. Will you be happy with "such and such person" go? There might be a lot of mumbo jumbo at first, but ask yourself a few times, the right answer will come out.

Ask yourself, 'do I regret letting "such and such person" go?'

Those are just examples, you can come up with a few for yourself. No fears.

The best decision will be yours alone to make. It's said that there are 2 types of people in this world. The type that take action and the type that react to other people's actions.

Have some patience. You know if you really want him. If that's the case, all or nothing. What do you have to lose?

Btw, good luck Shezza, bring it home! rabbit

junebug
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-07-09, 13:58

@shezza, any results from your spell with Roland?
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by shezza on 2011-07-12, 08:58

Hi Tina, ive had lots of changes but hes still working and im unsure if the changes are coincidence or the actual spell work, I will post when im sure.
shezza
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-07-12, 11:21

Thank you for your update, good luck to you!
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum