Successful SpellCaster Experiences - You will need to show proofs to post here !!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Successful SpellCaster Experiences - You will need to show proofs to post here !!!!!!!!!!!

Post by divineone on 2011-08-09, 20:43

Maggie....ah I see. With that being said, I think if I had results I would be afraid who to share my contact information with. I would hate for my personal information to end up on the web. Maybe I should create a temp email address...but that defeats the purpose of being honest with someone. catch 22. I do like the fact that I do not see a lot of people here promoting spell casters. And thanks for the wishes...I hope it all works out....just tired of heartbreak and don't know how I got trapped into the spell thing...so much money wasted:-(
divineone

Back to top Go down

None Re: Successful SpellCaster Experiences - You will need to show proofs to post here !!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-09, 21:30

I relate to your last sentence very much. I'm not real sure, maybe send your info. to Hope. I am not trying to speak for her, but I know another scam alert site got infested with scammers. Maybe she wrote the criertia on this thread, so that if a scammer came on the site they couldn't post about false results, without proof.

A lot of us use names that are not our real names, not to deceive the members, but to protect ourselves if spellcasters come on the site. Every once in awhile there has been an unethical seller who threatens to post client's private info. in retalition to negative FB. While I haven't seen that done in regard to opinions on this site, I have seen it before.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-09, 21:35

You can read an example of those types of threats on the Anna Mystic thread in the scamming section.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-08-16, 06:51

I sent hope a message a while back that I would send proof to her if I got results and she could let others know. Yea, I would never use my real name on any blog either. I just recently made up a new email address with a fake name to go after scammers, but I am going to use it also for when i'm trying to feel people out until I can trust them. The last thing I need is for my name to end up on the web somewhere.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-16, 10:10

It seems to be a way of the worse kind of emotional blackmail that scammers use. That would be terrible to have one's most private info. published for the world to see, so you are wize in protecting yourself.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by lovespellseeker on 2011-09-07, 02:16

I wanted to update all on the progress of my situation. I have used multiple casters to include Elena Angel, Ana Mystic, Hoodoo Honey, Spellsonline and more I can't remember. Anyway, my bf and I have been talking again and seeing each other. Things seem to be headed in the right direction. I had an email reading from Tisha and she said he would come back and it would be in August, well we started talking in July and saw each other in August, and will see each other again this week.

As for the casters and which one worked or didn't work, I don't know, all I can say is that the last two I used were Hoodoo Honey and Spellsonline. Between when I used them and when we started talking something changed in me so that I didn't really care about the results. I swore off using any other casters and started moving on with my life...thats when things started to change. I think that is the key, when you're desperate to keep them, it just doesn't seem to make things better.

I wish you all luck and will keep you updated as things progress and if there is a permanent reconciliation. Right now I'm just enjoying the now and the time I spend with him, not worrying about what is to come or what he may or may not decide.

lovespellseeker
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazed on 2011-09-07, 10:04

Good luck to you Wylie

@ lovespellseeker that's good to hear and good luck to you, hope in the end you get what you truly want I love you

Amazed
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top