communciation with Deceased

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None communciation with Deceased

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-19, 08:34

does anyone know any geninue psychics/spellcaster who can communicate with deceased or spirits?

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: communciation with Deceased

Post by aaliyah on 2011-05-19, 10:34

hi milthakarse....Eva can communicate and i think Tisha as well....

aaliyah
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-19, 12:36

Tisha and Eva are the ones I know that can do this the best. I have found for me Tisha is better at predictions, while Eva was better at communicating with my receased relatives. However, today would have been one of my grandmother's birthday and yesterday I asked Tisha if she felt anything about her. A message came through that was both comical and I knew for sure it was my grandmother. It may just be that I really haven't asked Tisha anything much about relatives. One relative that I was real close to through without me asking about her. That was the very first time I spoke to Tisha and it blew me away. That was part of my aha moment, with Tisha. She knew things that were spot on, & very detailed, at that.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-05-20, 10:43

Maggie"god bless u for helpinh me..this forum really helps us a lot..we hope to fing true casters and psychics ..thanks..will take eva...Tisha is still best at predicition...

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-20, 10:55

You're welcome, although I may be mistaken about Tisha. When I did ask her about deceased relatives she was right. It's just Eva gave me a general reading and relatives came through. Either one seems good, but Tisha is going out of town for a little bit, so if you're in a hurry Eva may be the best choice.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top