Creepy Hollows vs. Spirited Enterprise

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Creepy Hollows vs. Spirited Enterprise

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-25, 02:13

Greetings all,

I opend this Topic because I have heard so much about both Sites and did take a few Looks at it both. Now I wish to hear your all Thoughts and Experiences from both Sites: Who is better? Who has which good and bad Sites? What Experiences did you have with them? What would you recommend and why? I will start with mine so far:

1.) Spirited Enterprise:

I have so far a guardian Dragon from them which I carelesssly lost at Work. But Mother Moon said she has resummond her (it is a femal Dragon) to another Pendant and will ship it my Way asap when I paid the 35 USD for the Service. I will also buy a Chargin/Boosting Box for the Spirit when I have the Money. The Members are very helpful from what I can tell, Mother Moon takes a bit of Time to answer IMs (or PM) but I put that down to her beeing busy and that she does not work on Sundays and only halfday on Saturdays. The Site itself is easy to navigate on and the Categorys are easy to find. The only Downside I think is that for People who dont have much Money like me it is expensive. Shipping to Germany took 8 Days so that is good also

2.) Creepy Hollows:

So far I did not had much interaction with this Site. I did take a few Looks on it and saw the Categorys on the left and they are not that easy as at SE. Ok the Items/Spirits are cheaper so I might give it a try. But now for me the Downside: the shipping. I think it takes lot longer to ship to reach me then with SE. It said between 3 - 30 Days, that is for me a lot, the 30 Days I mean. I am not an impatiant Woman but to wait 30 Days to get my Spirit? That is for me a Thing that turns the whole Site down for me.

What you all think? I would love to hear it. Feel free to PM me I read it each Day.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

None Re: Creepy Hollows vs. Spirited Enterprise

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-25, 12:04

I only bought once from SE. It was not an error on their part, but way way too high..$325.00. The sprit was too dark for me and I gave it away within a month or so of getting it.
plusses--pretty vessel minusus--very high cost

I much prefer Elizabeth and her sister Ann's--plusses the least expensive, strong spriits that easy to connect with, great communication and guidance, they usually incle a few charging stones and fast shipping. minusus--their claims as to what a spirit can do is over the top and their vessels are cheaper, but a spirit can easily be transferred into any vessel you chose

CH--plusses strong spirits, they send free gifts, love their gemstones and pretty good prices. minusus-I find it a little hard to locate the proper initiation for each spirit, slightly slower in shipping because so many buy from them, slower in responding to email because they are so busy.

Also a big plus for me Elizabeth and Ann, as well as Creepy Hollows--they do not sell demons, or highly destructive spirits. I never want an accidental demon being sent to me!!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-05-25, 12:18

i ordered from Elizabeth and Ann, theirs cheap and fast in shipping, but they reply your question kinda fast also. i can find the animal spirit i want from them.

SE i never bought from them coz its very expensive, although i cannot denied that their vessel beautiful, and mother moon does answer your email, but slower than Elizabeth and Ann.

CH, i like their free gift and in my opinion fair price. but slow in shipping and email respond. the angel i want, only CH who sell them.

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-05-25, 15:17

I have purchased from both in the past and never been able to feel any spirit, maybe it is me.
I also purchased from many many many ebay sellers and at the end found myself surrounded by cheap jewelry, not even my taste.
IMHO I rather get the stones from CH, at least you can have something you can hold in your hands and will be long lasting, rather than a cheap ring which will turn your finger blue.
Once again, I have never sensed any spirit, but I feel better with the stones from CH.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-03, 03:09

For those who are new to spirit keeping my experiences have not been extreme. Mainly I sense a warmth, a feeling like someone is in the room. The other two things I have felt are a small vibration/tingling in my hand and with the Courwinds a happy feeling and a sensation like their wings are on my back. I had never heard knocking, seen lights flickering and such, though I have heard some have. Oh, and sometimes a warming of my hand to wrist, when first invoking while holding the vessel. Look for little things and don't get upset if at first you feel nothing.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-03, 05:24

Hi Maggie,

thanks for your Tips, it will be useful to me when I get my Gryphon, my Courtwind Angel & the Ring with Morgans Power. I am still thinking of getting a Nympho tho cus the Times I am without my Love (where I can actually touch him) is great and I only do it with myself then. If these Spirits are realy doing what is said then wow. I seen some also custom ones, on CH so far only.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-04, 19:28

You're welcome. I hope you are as pleased as I have been! Spirits just like spells take time, but just give them some due time and I believe you will be pleasantly surprised.

I must admit I do not have a nympho, though heard good things about them. I am a much more conservative person than some. Looking forward to hearing of your postive experiences though, with discression of course.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-05, 05:56

Greets all,

I have heared from a former Member of SE (she was a Moderator of the Site), no names of course, that MM is very abusive towards the Spirits and onlyhelp if it makes her Money. So I decided to stay away from this Site from now. I know I did spoke highly from them but shipping Times got nothing to do with the Spirits I guess.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-05, 06:10

I don't know. How well do you trust the person? I see so many other sellers or disgruntled workers talk trash that it's hard to know what is truth and what is to defame.

On those lines though... I have a friend who told me to be very firm with my spirits. I am not. He would yell at his. I don't like to be yelled at and would be far less prone to helping somebody with a nasty attitude, so I certainly wouldn't treat spirits like that. I think just treat them as you would wish to be treated.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-05, 06:23

Hi Maggie,

this Person has always been nice to me and never forced me into anything to buy or Spells to do. I have also had negative Experience with SE directly myself as when I asked them for an Invoice for the 35 USD they charge for resummon my Dragon they did not up to this day send me one. MM said asking for my E Mail cus she could not find me and I sended it to her but no Response. I asked the Pendle yesterday if Vivatah is still in my Rooms and the Pendle said no. I know I still need Practice with it, specially when it comes to Questions which can not be answered just with yes or no.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-05, 06:35

Oh, sorry to hear that I"m sure as a new spirit collector you would like to get started. Hopefully, it won't take too much longer. That's another thing I like about Elizabeth's and Anns, as well as Creepy Hollows, the price is cheap and the energy stong and you can easily transfer the spirit. CH free transmute spell really works! What I am getting at is for the 35 dollar charge to resummon you could have a whole new spirit or two.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-05, 06:42

Hi there,

yes I have bought a Courtwind Angel from the 35 $ I should have paid MM for the resummon and I am transfering 30 Euros at the Moment to Paypal to get a Nympho from Elizabeth. It is not betraying my Boyfriend it is just when I cant be with him I want sexual Desire as well, maybe the Nympho will appear in Body of my Love then cus Paul satisfy me 100% in these Cases.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-05, 06:57

I had one for a short while and didn't realize that's what it was and started having inappropriate dreams about someone that if he was the very last man on earth I would not be with him, so I gave the spirit away!!! I have heard some much better stories than mine. I have heard some ppl. get 3 or 4 of them, to satisfy different aspects. The CH forum has posts on them.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-05, 07:01

Hi again,

yes I got different sexual Aspects too not just one so I might need more then one also but I dont want to tell it here in the open Chat. I will try to find the Forumthread on them on the CH Site and read it. I am just not sure if I should get it from CH or Elizabeth, mind you they need Boxes to be charged as well.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-05, 07:07

I have several charging boxes, but I have just bridged all mine to me. I was a little nervous of doing that, but so far I am not talking in spirit tongues... lol. Even with doing that they need to be able to go back to their own realms sometimes, hence the charging boxes. I put my light and dark art spirits in togther. I do not have demons, so by dark arts I just mean those capable of good and less than good acts, like ppl are.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-05, 07:14

Hi there,

as fare as I know Elizabeth is giving a chargingpouch with the Spirits so I dont have to worry about that. Just wondering about Offerings tho. I did try to find some answers of that on the CH Sites since I be having a Gryphon, A Portal to Morgan LeFay and I think the other two are just Spells with Amulets. Elizabeth told me that the Sorceress likes everything musky so I did found some Candles of that tho but dont know what else I can get from normal Markets like Supermarkets or so. Just want my Spirits to be happy also the Angel I will get from CH which appears not yet to be sended away (shipping).

All the Best
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-05, 07:58

I feel like a heel because other than gemstones, incense and candles I have not been giving mine food treats. I need to get with the program.
I really need to read up and see what each of them like. I am about swimming in spirits these days. I think I have about 35. I was thinking that was overkill and it may be I saw that that Magnolia of CH and her husband have about 1000. That's way too much work for me.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by September13 on 2011-09-06, 11:34

Spirits need to eat too Maggie! Very Happy

They're almost like pets, you have to nurture them and pay attention to them, or else sometimes they get a little disgruntled and don't help as much as they used to.

September13
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-06, 13:30

Yes, I know thanks. Mone were not charged for 2 moon cycles due to rain, but for the most card I have a pretty good connection to mine. I do have too many, though.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top