tarotangel@hotmail.com Maja tarotparty-hrvatska.webs.com

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None tarotangel@hotmail.com

Post by Kain1984 on 2011-05-25, 12:03

Ok... First of all i wish to say that i found someone who is REAL. I've talked to her met her and she showed me her books and all the work she's done on magic. She also gave me some things to do when i started off with her which made me feel things that i had never felt before. It is important that i have to put effort as well. She's not doing the whole thing by herself.

I know for a fact she's real and she also told me that magic almost never works like that, as in... abra katabra i cast the spell and behold the magic results in a few days. She said for this to happen someone has to be extremely trained and gifted.

My caster is the tarot girl, you can google her or find her on facebook as voice tarot. If you still have trouble finding her just send me a pm and i'll send you the details. However she's working with me now and two other customers and cannot take any more. But her reading skills are fantastic if you want to give her a try!

So i know for a fact that she is real and she has nothing to do with all the mojo bullcrap we're hearing that we will see the result. If you want more details about what i'm doing with her and what she's made me do and how i felt i would gladly share it Smile

Kain1984
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: tarotangel@hotmail.com Maja tarotparty-hrvatska.webs.com

Post by Debbie on 2011-05-25, 12:08

sorry i dont believe in you ...

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain1984 on 2011-05-25, 12:12

okay people Debbie's reply came in seconds after i wrote the thread! i doubt she even read it!

Debbie if you are not a bot... just ask me whatever you wish to know and i will tell you... I don't believe in you is vague at best

Kain1984
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-25, 12:13

I hope she works for you, but I doubt many will go with an email address only caster.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-25, 12:29

I am not interested at this time, but I'm sure others would like to hear of she does work out for you. Good Luck!

BTW--I agree spells do take time to manifest, but I have seen some get results when they are new to casting, so I do disagree with her remarks about that.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by clobba2 on 2011-05-25, 13:49

Something doesn't seem right about that

clobba2
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-25, 14:06

Also it doesn't matter how long a person has been trained to do magic. Magic needs time to manifest, so the couple of days is not true.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-05-25, 14:11

@Kain, I do not understand something, are these two ladies: tarot girl and physicmistress related? do they work toogether?
What about Guru Maharaji and Kimberly Irby? did you find out they were scammers or do you still think they are real?
Just because someone answers your emails and spend time talking to you, it does not mean she is a real caster, that is basically what many scammers do for living : tell you what you want to hear, convince you they are the real deal, take your money and run ... never cast any spell.
By the way, there are many scammers who are not from Nigeria.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-25, 14:39

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/jstmeabroad

You may want to read this Kain1984.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-25, 15:00

Her user name appears to be tarotangel. She is offering tarot readings, reiki healing & curse removal. Curse removal can easily be done for oneself.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain1984 on 2011-05-25, 15:16

alright i'm actually trying to help here so there's no need to attack me people.

I didn't say i saw results from anyone or i found the solution to all your problems. I said it is promising. The tarot girl is very helpful and she's shown me that and we talk daily and i've already had some progress with her or at least so i feel. I told you i can give you details about it.

Maggie perhaps you mean to say that the tarot girl is not a spell caster? in any case she only has good reviews.

Tina i never said that the two ladies are related in absolutely ANY way. This was my thing because she seemed to know what i was talking about. Again i don't say that that means she's real and not a scam. I'm saying there is some potential and i asked if anyone has any experience with her. Also yes, guru maharaji asked me for more money so i stopped answering him. i don't think he's real.

Anyway the tarot girl i'm working with is not a scam and i feel she's helping me a lot. Anyone want any details i'll be glad to share

Kain1984
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain1984 on 2011-05-25, 15:18

and since we have yet to find a spellcaster that works or is real or whatever i think this is better than nothing, or at least worth looking into

Kain1984
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-25, 15:58

Who are you saying is attacking? I sought her out and found out what she offers, that's all. It appears to me that you are in fact the one attacking, by assuming. It seems right now Yaya Maria is good as a spellcaster and Tisha is good as a reader, as is Yaya. If one is looking for a reiki healer (though Eva is too) or tarot reader maybe this reader can be added. Noone needs to look to another for curse removal it's easy to do. I have given free details on this site how to do that, as can Jazal. I am just saying what she advertised, as you asked us to look her up!

Another one of those oh wow posts.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-25, 16:10

Kain1984 wrote:okay people Debbie's reply came in seconds after i wrote the thread! i doubt she even read it!

Debbie if you are not a bot... just ask me whatever you wish to know and i will tell you... I don't believe in you is vague at best

Please look at this kain1984. It looks to me like you were attacking Debbie, by saying "If you are not a bot." Please before you accuse another check yourself.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain1984 on 2011-05-25, 20:51

uf! ok! just that debbie didn't give any intel as to why she said she didn't believe me.
Anyway my intention is to help and exchange information, not start conflicts. I will check the sites you said maggie.

Again if anyone is interested in any details just ask me.

My apologies if my enthusiasm was premature. i will check the parts you are referring to maggie

Kain1984
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-25, 21:32

I do hope she will be good for you. What raised an eyebrow for me, so to speak, was you posted her email twice and seemed to be putting a maybe what I perceived as a too enthusiatic plug in for her, though I don't want to speak for Debbie or anyone else. It just had a similar ring to some scammers that make it on a site to betray. It sounds like that was not your intention, but you have to understand that so many of us have been deceived that it's hard to know who to trust to be telling the truth or not. We all want to find trustworthy casters and readers. It becomes like treading on a fine line to not be too skeptical, while trying to decipher who us telling the truth and attempting to lure. There are no bots--automatic responses on the site, though.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-05-25, 23:58

@Kain1984 : weee yeah im a bot, im on AI mode on lol!

if she does work for you, good for you then, but then again i feel skeptic with spellcaster that only provide email address.

and you said you can provide prove and can tell detail, why not share it all here instead of on pm, if you do want to convince other people i suggest you share it openly.

oh and btw scammer not determined whether they from Nigeria or not, its that scammed didnt matter where they from

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sasha on 2011-09-05, 20:40

i did contact her couple of months ago, she is expensive and said the cost is $600. way too much and maybe she good i dont know, but unless someone from here has any results I wasnt gonna pay that much.

sasha

sasha
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-05, 23:54

I saw a post about her on a blog. I looked at the blog to see if the guy ever posted after he say he could feel what she was doing...he just never came back to post a follow-up. He did say it was not a tipical love spell, he said she did something to change energy..
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-05, 23:58

From what I have read she charges 600 dollars, just as Sasha claimed. Her work is slow going from what others have told me. From what I read people like her, but only one sucessful case. All the ones that flocked to her are 3, 4 and 5 months and still no results.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-09-06, 00:23

I found few pages about her, but none can verify her identity or location, is she in the UK?

www.tarotangel.galeon.com
This page is in Spanish and here she says she is in Argentina
Uses email: tarotangel@hotmail.com
Phone number 02225-421943 Buenos aires ARGENTINA

www.voicetarot.wordpress.com
Here she says that she was working with liveperson.com and links to this facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001573534585
and she offer readings:

"All the services are here to help you, I am not a magician and I do not do curses or black magic. All the readings costs from 40$ (depending on what you choose) and are transfered only trough Western Union money transfer as we do not have other options where I live . "

http://tarotangel.blogspot.com - No location Info

http://www.tarotangel.co.uk/ This site is not active

http://www.liveperson.com/expert/spirituality-religion/tarotangel/
Degrees
REVEREND WITH THE SPIRITUALIST CHURCH OF LIGHT
My Expert Service
HELLO I AM A 3RD GENERATION CLAIRIVOYANT WHO HAS BEEN RAISED IN ALL THE ESOTERIC ARTS ( TAROT,CRYSTAL BALL,ASTROLOGY,AND JUST LISTENING TO WHAT SPIRIT HAS TO SAY.SO IF YOU ARE SEEKING TO LIGHT YOUR SPIRITUAL PATH CALL ME SO WE CAN SET TO WORK ON YOUR JOURNEY IN THIS THING WE CALL LIFE R
Experience & Qualifications
REVEREND,CLAIRIVOYANT ,PSYCHIC
Available Modes Of Communication
email/chat

http://www.keen.com/details/TAROTANGEL/Life-Questions/5303863
tarotangel.webs.com
FEMALE
31 years old
Northern Ireland

http://www.facebook.com/pages/TarotAngel-CardsPsychicMediumship-Readings/130285933685787?sk=wall

tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-09-06, 00:29

@Hope...on her website she said she has never failed "red flag" to me when thay say that...600.00 is a lot of money.
@tina, it looks as if she is confused about where she lives. i checked out her website and she sell webpages too, so business muct not be too good for her.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-06, 01:23

I agree 600 dollars os is quite a lot. Weird about the confusing locations. I wonder if tarot angel may be a name several use? It's just a thought.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-09-06, 01:54

I thought that too, but they all use the same email address: tarotangel@hotmail.com
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-06, 02:25

Okay thanks, that is very strange.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-16, 12:30

I did ask him at one point. He did not feel she was a scammer, as she talked to him frequently and it sounded like really tried. That was the one from Facebook under voice tarot.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Chardonnay on 2011-09-19, 20:27

Hi every one

Well I'm working with tarotangel too. Her name is Maja. She's from Croatia.

Yes she is real but I have not experienced any results with her yet. I'm sleeping better and feel a lot calmer so I guess you could say I have had some positive impact. However mine is a love situation and no progress on that front.

I will keep every one posted on how everything goes, I think it's been five weeks, maybe four since I started working. She gave me some readings but how accurate they are ? I can't say. The readings are about my ex and we are not in contact so I don't know what's going with him hence can't vouch for the accuracy just yet.

She charges $600 for two months work and that includes two tarot readings. She does has a website of her own which I can't seem to find at the moment in my emails. It's got a mystic looking black and hot pink layout - just in case some one has already posted (I'm on my phone so havent checked out the links mentioned above). Anyways she works with reiki which is healings thru the palms of a reiki master. To be honest I haven't worked with reiki before but read online and seems like it does seem to work but in accordance with the universe. So you can't impose will and make something not meant for you happen. Atleast thats the impression I got. Feel free to object Smile there is no magical component to this, just positive energy healings.

She doesn't work with more than three or four people at a time because she feels it drains her out. On her website she further describes how she heals. So sorry I can't find it at the moment but if I do I'll post it up or ask her again.

Any one else working with her please keep every one posted!

Chardonnay
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-19, 21:01

How do you know she is in Croatia, did you send her money there? My last check on her pointed to Argentina. Can you please share her website?
Thank you
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chardonnay on 2011-09-19, 21:09

Yeah I sent a western union order to Zagreb in Croatia. I know western union spells scam. But like I said I am saying she's real as in a real person. Results I don't know yet.

Also if you checked with IP addresses they can be misleading. Yahoo ones come around in Richmond, VA and hotmail in Sunnyvale, CA to be exact. Other variations could be too (experience: stalked people lol and tried on myself too)

Again, I'm not advertising her till I see results but just adding on some feedback. I used to be up till 5 in the mornings and sometime not sleep for three times in a row. All due to stress and over thinking I'm guessing. That's a major change for me since she started. I sleep around midnights if not before and a lot more calmer, less negative thoughts etc. That's the only change I've noticed but a significant one.

Will keep everyone posted of anything else.

Chardonnay
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chardonnay on 2011-09-19, 21:11

Chardonnay
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-20, 01:26

reiki looks interesting. perhaps i should take up a course on that one day.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-20, 01:44

yes indeed, try to find something local, in person, I took a beginner class and I loved it, will start a second section soon.
Stay away from the courses offered online, I tried one years ago and was nothing compared with what I learned this year.
Now I believe that Reiki is mostly for self improvement and personal use and you have to be very advanced and have many years of practice to be able to heal others.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-20, 04:39

Yes I agree with you Hope on Reiki. I trained in two types of Reiki which is great to heal and balance yourself especially energies and takes so much out of you. With Reiki 2 you can carry out reiki therapy on others. To be a Reiki Master is purely if you want to teach others but with Reiki 2 you can still use to heal others.

In my personal opinion Reiki is a gift and many can learn it and perform treatments but feel that you have to be a spiritual person and it comes naturally and the reiki is just techniques to help your gift. I have had reiki treatments from a couple who have learnt it and you can tell the difference did not feel anything. But with someone who was spiritual and performed reiki on me I could feel and see imagines and pictures and felt so fantastic afterwards.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-20, 09:39

That is what I meant, just because someone takes a class and learns the basic techniques, it does not qualify the person to do healing or to help others.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-04, 12:42

A friend of mine told me she spoke to someone and he found her nice but didn't get results. I have to agree with your above post, Hope.

Last edited by Maggie on 2011-10-05, 21:38; edited 1 time in total
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-05, 20:38

Quote from a member's post, I deleted the original info in order to protect the member's privacy:

Well, I don't feel that this woman is genuine. I have experiences with someone with same name who worked on one tarot line and it was total fake. That easily could be the same person.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-10, 15:07

Well I saw on a post where someone said they got results from her then they said she would not be taking more clients because the work is draining here energy. A received a message from another girl that said she contacted her and guess what she was still accepting clients at 600.00 each...I don't know what to think. It seems like they are getting clever in the scam game.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-10, 15:12

It sure sounds like. What a shame.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-10, 16:39

Why is she not in the scam thread yet?
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-10, 18:36

done, by the way maja now you can read the posts about you without logging in the forum.
Buyer be aware what you read in the forums about this caster because she in known for manipulating info and posting for herself.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

None Voice Tarot Introduction

Post by Voice tarot on 2011-10-18, 15:43

Hello, my name is Maja and I came here to show that I am not a scammer as some called me here. I am from Croatia, Europe and it seems some has mistaken me by scammers from Argentina and UK who are using my info obviously, so I would like to have that solved. Thank you!
I never signed up or seen this forum until today, because my friend pointed me out to come here. Thank you!

Voice tarot
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Voice tarot on 2011-10-18, 15:47

Hope, this is my first time here now, because I was warned.

I only use websites listed under my facebook account Voice Tarot, and yes I worked for Oranum.com only, nowhere else, I do not want to be exposed as a scammer here when I am not!
It seems I need to fight wherever I go, and the truth is I am not accepting any new clients for my healings, so who ever came here to give me a bad feedback was really mistaken. And I never post as being someone else, I do not have time for that. I only post for myself and I am not manipulative!

First of all, I am NOT a spellcaster, second, sorry to break your rule.

If I was a scammer I would not be here now, so please take that as an option. Thank you.

Thank you.

Last edited by Hope on 2011-10-18, 17:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added additional comments made by Voice Tarot)

Voice tarot
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-18, 16:19

I inactivated the Voice Tarot account and this post will stay in the forum.
Please as per forum rules, spellcasters are not welcome to join the forum and if there is any comment anyone would like to make, please can use the Spellcasters and Psychics Advertising Topic to post any clarifications without the need to register or join the forum.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

None From the introduction topic

Post by Travian = Voice tarot on 2011-10-19, 18:14

I am new here, gonna read before I post anything.

Travian = Voice tarot
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain1985 on 2011-10-19, 18:22

Hi Again

This is Kain1984. My apologies for not posting anything more about this
thread but I wasn't following this topic closely and didn't have the
chance to do so.

I will post my comment in hopes that it will stay on and not be deleted instantly. Here goes:

It seems to me that this forum has become an enemy of all spellcasters
not just the fake ones. I see so much tendency to give out the "scam"
verdict prematurely. And there is another member on another thread who
has pointed that out recently.I cannot tell you where exactly as my
account is deactivated and i don't have access to the rest of the forum.
Now unfortunately my reputation is not so high so as everything i say
to be deemed reliable but i will do my best.

After two people saying the exact same story about Maja the research
went on and on so as to try everything to prove that she's a scam
stating the arguement that there are numerous similar email addresses.
That doesn't seem so strange to me for an email called
"tarotangel@hotmail.com". When you see two people stating the same facts
and when Maja has her contact information open for people to contact
her the next logical step is to CONTACT HER and see what she's all
about. Not make assumptions that it's the same person posting on a forum
with three different email addresses.
The way i see it she gives contact information for skype(you can see and hear who she is), telephone, email and facebook.
This is A LOT more than most spellcasters give and this is what you
should first step on. Conctacting her, not judge her before she even
gets the chance to tell you how she can help you. If all else that only
proves to "email address only" spellcasters that they are very right to
provide only email addresses as maja could actually get in trouble now.

My story with her is also an interesting one. I will come out and say
what i said to Maggie in a private message that Maja tried her best to
help me but she failed. She's not a god that can always turn things
around for you. But yes, she doesn't tell you that from the start
neither does she state on her website that she has failed cases.

And for all i know i was her first failed case. The reason for that is
fairly obvious as you need to have confidence and belief that the work
she does will work for you. We all know the effect of doubts in magic.
Now i realize how convenient that sounds for her but guess what. She
gave me a refund. For my case she did give me a full refund because i
did not get what i was promised (which was my girl back). Note that she
says nothing about refunds on her website. Now how good is that for her
business? And the reason why is again: she needs you to NOT have any
doubts at all in what she's doing for you in order to have the best
possible result.

I am ready to provide contact details for anyone who wishes to know
further details. I will not give my contact details publicly, neither
will I do so for my personal story. I believe you all understand that. I
will provide them in a personal message though.
That way you can also see that i'm a different person and NOT the tarot
girl. I suspect that this was why my account was deactivated -i could be
wrong here though-.

I am also willing to show you screenshots of the bank statement for the money i received back from her.

And finally i am willing to show you screenshots of all the conversations i've had with her regarding my case
and for how long we were trying to make my wish come true.

You realize how much of a privacy invasion this is i hope. But this girl is genuine and i'm willing to do this to help
her prove it.

I don't know what else she can do to show her genuinity but for me this is only indicative that this forum is problematic.

In any case the mentality on this forum is really not helpful at all for
the real casters. This "everyone is a scam until proven otherwise" is
not gonna take you anywhere. To say nothing about the fact that any kind
of "genuinity proof" is regarded with immediate predjudice and
mistrust.
And i realize that almost any kind of electronic proof can easily be
falsified but this is why this girl has her contact details OPEN for
everyone.

quoting hope:
"by the way maja now you can read the posts about you without logging in the forum.
Buyer be aware what you read in the forums about this caster because she
in known for manipulating info and posting for herself."

Hope, it has been stated again and again that she is NOT a caster. She's
only manipulating energies trying to turn a negative situation
into a positive one.

I will go completely against this and say that please contact this girl.
Meet her on skype and see for yourself if you want to give her a try.
She will tell you everything you need to know BEFORE you have to pay
anything.

Kain1985
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-19, 18:28

Your remarks are toatally off base. This forum has helped many. If I disclosed something you wish I hadn't then I'm sorry, but someone told me she charges 600 dollars. If she does not get results for that high amount I don't care of she is the president. Wait and ponder before you send her money.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-19, 18:30

Secondly maybe she does now admit to having failed cases, but others can attest to this is a new admission on her part!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain1985 on 2011-10-19, 18:38

Please I know it's really long but read the whole post. She gave me a refund for my money for which i can provide proof.
And i would like to say again it's unfair to pass judgement on her based on something one or two people said. I do agree that everyone should ponder before sending her money. This is money we're talking about and noone should send it off blindly. But my arguement is that someone should first contact her and decide for oneself if they wish to trust her. As i am telling you i HAVE worked with her. I am willing to give contact details so everyone can see exactly what i have done with her. If you contact both of us you will be able to see that we're not the same person. I am willing to provide all evidence needed to show that. I do understand that all of us have become kind of paranoid give the number of scammers out there. But please you know that others have interest in saying she is a scammer. Please give her a chance before making a premature judgement.

Kain1985
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-19, 18:42

You sound really strong advertising her and telling people to go to her, I will let your opinions in this forum, and every member will make its own decisions, we do not endorse or allow spellcaster's advertising in this forum. Posts with strong advertising will be edited just to the facts.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top