tarotangel@hotmail.com Maja tarotparty-hrvatska.webs.com

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: tarotangel@hotmail.com Maja tarotparty-hrvatska.webs.com

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-19, 18:46

Again, 600 is a lot for most. I think ppl could see if she can get results before paying that much. I stick by that. Just because some paid her and can show proof....... did she get you results whether she tried or not? That's what it comes down to. Others know more about the cost of reiki healings, but from what I have been told in the states not that much.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-19, 18:47

Thank you Hope!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain1985 on 2011-10-19, 18:48

Where is the strong the advertising?? what are you talking about?? I am merely answering to the posts written here. And again she's not a spellcaster. I am only stating the facts. And again i'm telling you i can show you anything you wish as proof.

Kain1985
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-19, 18:50

Proof of purchase is different than proof of outcome!!!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain1985 on 2011-10-19, 18:51

Okay. She might be expensive. This is totally different than being a scam.

Kain1985
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-19, 18:53

Thank you Kain, your opinion will stay in the forum, and i will ask you to please follow the rules.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain1985 on 2011-10-19, 18:57

Breaking any rules would instantly deem my arguements invalid and that's why i avoid doing so. If i did in any part it was not my intention to do so.

however i wish to say that in my opinion she should be removed from the scams forum as the way she treats her customers has nothing to do with how scammers do. And scamming implies that she robs people of their money which is not something she does.

In any case thank you listening and leaving the posts

Kain1985
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-19, 18:59

OK, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it, from now on I will delete repetitive posts. I am done, yesterday was Maja and today is you, I wonder who will come tomorrow!
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-10-19, 19:10

Hi Kain, Where is this person based? Do you have a telephone number perhaps I could call them and have a reading then I can decide for myself whether they appear accurate or off. Would this be ok?

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-19, 19:14

Kain1984 wrote:
So i know for a fact that she is real and she has nothing to do with all the mojo bullcrap we're hearing that we will see the result.

Some of us like to work with the "mojo bullcrap" lol
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-19, 19:18

LOL
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain1985 on 2011-10-19, 19:28

@spsp1 I'm not the one to ask for this. Just find her and see judge for yourself.
Hope i won't answer to this. It has gone long enough just as you said.

Kain1985
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-10-19, 19:42

@kain I thought you said you had spoken to her? How did he/she perform your reading was it by phone or email?

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-19, 19:58

Kain1985 wrote:
I will come out and say what i said to Maggie in a private message that Maja tried her best to help me but she failed.
She's not a god that can always turn things around for you.
But yes, she doesn't tell you that from the start neither does she state on her website that she has failed cases.

The reason for that is fairly obvious as you need to have confidence and belief that the work she does will work for you. We all know the effect of doubts in magic.

For my case she did give me a full refund because i did not get what i was promised (which was my girl back). Note that she says nothing about refunds on her website.

This question is not for Kain, but for other members who have worked with her, please let us know if she refunded you after no results, because some statements in her site are misleading, but if she refunds everyone after no results, it could make sense.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain1985 on 2011-10-19, 20:02

yes. Sorry for my short response i just don't want it to be seen as if i'm trying to advertise. As already stated in the thread, her name is Maja and she's from Croatia. I had regular skype calls with her (approx 3-4 times/week). I'll be glad to answer any questions if that's ok with the site admins. All you have to do is email her and she'll give you her contact details. Her email is also stated on this thread. It's the very title in fact

Kain1985
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-19, 20:17

we all appreciate short and precise responses, long and rambling posts make the forum hard to follow for other members, thank you for your cooperation.
Hope
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-19, 20:27

She herself posted on here she is not accepting any more healings, only readings, so it seems better in myo to write her personally, if one is interested in a reading from her.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-19, 20:41

Travian = Voice tarot wrote:I am new here, gonna read before I post anything.

Trying to be smart, NOW YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED:

IP address for this post 89.18.48.207
Users posting from this IP address
Voice tarot [ 2 Posts ]
Travian = Voice tarot [ 1 Post ]

I let Voice Tarot post her side of the story, but she choose to come back and register as a new member, she has been banned from this forum, please go advertise your services somewhere else, scammers are not welcome here!
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-19, 20:48

Thank you as always Hope, for protecting the members on this forum and for doing the research to keep this forum operating in a truthful manner!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-10-19, 21:01

The rules of this forum DO NOT allow spellcasters to use this forum to advertise their services or to join this forum and use the information posted here in their interaction with members, it is cheating, no matter how real you could be, if I find you sneaking in this forum, you will be banned and EXPOSED!
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain1985 on 2011-10-19, 21:10

that was not very smart of her. Shame. I have no choice but to agree with you on this hope.

Kain1985
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by divineone on 2011-10-19, 22:34

Kain1985 her website says she never fails so why did you get a refund? it's not adding up what you say based on the claims on her website. Maybe she should take that from her website because what i'm reading in your message is she failed and that is why you go a refund. No caster or healer can ever say the never fail very misleading...just a suggestion for her site.
divineone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-19, 23:23

Kain1985 wrote: "I will come out and say what i said to Maggie in a private message that Maja tried her best to help me but she failed. She's not a god that can always turn things around for you. But yes, she doesn't tell you that from the start neither does she state on her website that she has failed cases.

No one classifies anyone manipulating energy as a God. However, we don't have to pay God. Even though she may have spoken to you frequently, results are the bottom line. Say you hire painters to paint your home, they can be there everyday for months, but if they don't get the job done right you have the right to get your money back and it should be the same. I'm glad you got your money back. It sounds like you should have.

Last edited by Maggie on 2011-10-20, 01:12; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I misread the previous post.)
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain1985 on 2011-10-19, 23:47

Maggie the statement is quite clear that she never admitted to a failed case. Not herself neither her website. How is it incorrect?

Kain1985
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-19, 23:57

I saw that and corrected it. Have a pleasant night.

Last edited by Maggie on 2011-10-20, 01:14; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : redundant)
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kain1985 on 2011-10-20, 00:13

That was not the issue here. In any case i am tired of this as well. Returning the goodnight

Kain1985
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-20, 00:52

Thank you. I think in a way you and I are agreeing about that there is some misleading on her part. All I was attempting to point out is that you deserved your money back since it was a failed case. I'm glad you got it.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top