Ebay Sellers Elizabeth - bythepowerof3 & Ann - mom25705

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Ebay Sellers Elizabeth - bythepowerof3 & Ann - mom25705

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-25, 12:07

I meant to say I prefer all 3 Elizabeth-bythepowerof3, Ann's-mom25705 and Creepy Hollows, verses Spirited Enterprise.

Ann's link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Elizabeth's link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Re: Ebay Sellers Elizabeth - bythepowerof3 & Ann - mom25705

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-25, 12:24

I hope you are as pleased with your angel and I am with my two, Debbie! I really must say I love these Courtwinds. I was not expecting to feel this instant bonding and I really do feel a tangible presence, but it feels great. It's hard to explain almost like I can feel their wings. I don't normally feel things like that.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-05-25, 12:41

you just make me want a Courtwinds angel -.-

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-25, 12:43

Debbie--If you are still looking for a panther spirit you may want to ask Elizabeth or Ann if she will conjure you one. I see in their listings to ask if you need something else. I don't know if that entails an extra price if they don't have it available, but you could ask them.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-05-25, 12:46

i bought a black jaguar from Ann, i gonna see how he's first, but when i do bought it i kinda happy ^^

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-25, 12:55

Yeah, I do love the Courtwinds. I looked it up because I had never felt anything like that with a spirit and I saw some others said the same thing. Pretty cool.

Good luck with your jaguar!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-05-25, 12:57

has anyone tried Elizabeth for spell work? or just spirit vessel things? as I want to know what her spells are like, I noticed they don't cost much, and I need help in removing these girls out my hunni life........

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-25, 13:05

No, not for me with her spells, but you could ask her her success rate.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-25, 14:36

Hi all,

I still hope shipping is not so long cus having an Angel Spirit makes me very exited since Angels are the nearest to God and I am very much in believing the old Druid/Celtic Ways (visited Stone Henge and really felt the Magic coming from the Stones).

I did look at the EBay listings of Elizabeth and An but did not really found anything. Is there anything good and powerful from them as I saw such low Prices and could not believe they would work and saw negative Testemorials. If there is anything you could suggest for at my Work? Ok I admit there is a Guy who has wonderful Eyes but I dont want sex with him if it comes to high at most a Kiss but nothing more as he has Girlfriend and me a Boyfriend I love very much (and I so wish he would fully find his Feelings to me back).

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-25, 16:23

Hmmm. I have not seen many negative testimonies with Ann or Elizabeth, instead just compliments. Are you looking on ebay? They have a very large selection. I have a few spirits from them, that is very real and a grphon that is too and a few more. I suggest reading up on a Watcher, and an Ilmu Khodam. These are both good spoirits. A gyphon is very loyal, actually there is a bunch. Unlike most I don't ever get something calling out to me, I just read the description and get it. I think it's best if it's the other way, but who knows.

Haha--Tina, really I was like that at first. I thought people had a real strong imagination, then I started slowly sensing. These phusical sensations with these courtwinds is new. I never felt a feeling before, just sensed a presence and a couple of times the spirits have come to me in my mind's eye.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-25, 16:41

Timelady31--I assure you they do work. Their's are the first I ever connected to, when I could not other's. In one years time Elizabeth has sold 3628 items and only 4 complaints. Ann has sold 2200 items and only 4 complaints. The complaints can actually all come from the same buyer if they don't work with the spirits, or say shipping got delayed or something. I think for the large number of sales and the small number of complaints they are doing great. They each have many compliments.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-25, 21:43

Both of these sisters and Peter--Cpak_ghost do sells spirits for much less. Their vessels are not that great of quality and maybe why they can afford the less expensive prices, but Elizabeth and Ann's spirits are strong. Peter's are real too, though it takes me a little longer to connect to his.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-05-26, 00:10

i think and kinda sure of it that their price difference based on the vessel quality, if all bind the spirit in good quality vessel like what SE do, ofc all will sell in higher price like SE does. its just a matter of vessel quality.

and for complain, well who never receive complaints, everybody does.
but still each of them, SE, CH, Ann and Elizabeth, they each have their own plus minus.
for me just a matter of personal need and preference, who need this item can get from that seller, vice versa.
coz not like they all provide the exact same item.

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-26, 01:42

Hi all,

I am really thinking of getting a Gryphon from Elizabeth. It says pay within 5 Days of Purchase so if I contact her and tell her I will 100% pay on Thursday via Paypal and getting the Gryphon today will that work? And does he/she need a restingbox?

Please help me in this as I also wanted to get a Courtwind Angel from CH but think the Gryphon would ship faster and by the Power he/she beholds according to the listing it will be awesome for me. And I think in the Fields I need Magic for (work, pirvate, my Love Paul, Creativity) the Gryphon can help me, correct me if Iam wrong. Feel free to PM me I check several Times a Day to see the News. Needless to say I am exited cus I want to treat each Spirit to its Best it deserves.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-05-26, 02:12

if im not wrong, Gryphon its more for wealth, try check Hippogryph for love
you can check further at CH's encyclopedia

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-26, 13:42

Greets all,

I have purchased a Gryphon from Elizabeth and hope she is ok with it that I can pay on Thursday next Week. If not I found several Spirits on the CH. I am a bit unsure now infact as it says at Elizabeth EBay Listings she is away till Saturday as I have sended her a Note on that and hope she will reply soon.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-26, 14:57

Good Evening,

I really hope the Spirits from Elizabeth are good ones. As said above I ordered a Gryphon from her now and hope she gets m Note about the Payment and oks it.

With An I did not yet look at but I will shortly and hope they are good and powerful Spirits too. Cus I dont want to invest Money into something that is not worth it. But your welcome to PM me anytime with your Experience you had with Spirits of them two.

With CH I am not sure of until I get Answer from them about Shipping since that is my main Uncertainty. And as long as this is not sorted I cant purchase anything so I guess An and Elizabeth are faster in shipping, even if Elizabeth is away till Saturday.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-26, 23:03

I think you'll be pleased. The spirits from them are strong, the vessels not that great, but that shouldn't matter and you can easily transfer the spiirit.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-27, 01:13

Good Morning,

I dont care so much about the Vessel because it is the Spirit it counts for me as I heard very much over Morgan LaFey (England Fan) and as you here said a Gryphon would be good so I did that. Anybody know how long it takes for her to ship? It said UPS does the shipping so I guess when it says shipping 4 Days after Payment is cleared that would make roughly a Week or a bit more which would make me happy.

Also how and what to offer the Spirits from Elizabeth? Can I use the Guide from SE for the Gryphon ? And what to offer the great Sorcceress Morgan LaFey?

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-27, 01:27

Hello again,

got to add something which caught my attantion when I looked through the Confermation which was send to me from EBay when I purchased the two Items:

david stegemoller
cincinnati, OH 45244

That is a Mans Name not a Womans one so I am now skeptical about it all. But if you got Experience and/or Results from the Items then I will be willing to hear. Sorry for that but I am to skeptical sometimes when it comes to Money.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-27, 06:28

That's her husband, lots of sellers do that. I have bought from Elizabeth for 2 years. You don't have to worry. Jamie of blujay76 also uses her husband's name.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-27, 07:52

Hi all,

thank you for this Info Maggie I was really thinking, what the Hell? So I now wait till I got the Money onto Paypal and get my Gryphon and the Morgan LaFey Power and hope Elizabeth includes enough Info for me to get it right cus I want the Spirits treated in the best Manner and would like to know exactly how to talk to them and set them to Tasks.

Also Mother Moon wrote me that she does not care how much I pay on the Lay a Way Plan as long as I pay regualy and asked me which Spirit I wish to have. But to be honest at the Moment I dont feel right with SE. I am now all set on the two Spirits I will get from Elizabeth and getting my guardian Dragon off to a good Start who I will get back from SE. Also I dont know which kind of Pendant she will ship me as MM said she will look which Pendant she can find and then will ship it my Way.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-27, 08:30

Yeah, I know. It's hard to know who exactly to trust, once you've been scammed. I wish you good luck with your spirits. I hope I can find the link to a ritual that shows others how to transfer a spirit into another vessel. I found it on the Creepy Hollows forum, so I will try to find it again, before too long.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-27, 09:51

Greets all,

thanks for your wishes Maggie, I know it sounds crazy but I got now three Items from Elizabeth:

1.) The Gryphon
2.) The Power of Morgan LaFey
3.) HAUNTED MILLIONAIRE MASTER MONEY MAKER 333 spells

I hope that covers me good for the beginning. I will still pay the 45 USD to Mother Moon (35 for resummon of Vivatah & 10 for her Restingbox) because I have to but then will think twice about it. Althrough that what Mother Moon said I dont feel right with it. If it is really that good as said with Elizabeth I will get more from her. So I hope it will work out and she will ok the Payment on Thursday I have sended her a Note on it again and hope her Reply on the weekend.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-27, 19:19

I hope you connect to Elizabeth's spirits, just as strongly as I and some friends do. I think if you work with them and give it time you will.

Let us know. Smile
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-28, 05:11

Good Morning all,

Doeas Elizabeth have a Website? She mentions it in my Answer cus there should be the bondingrituals as she said they dont ship them cus some Countrys take them out.

As said to Maggie I am now waiting for my Money to come in on Tuesday and then put it directly to Paypal and pay it all on Thursday as Elizabeth oked it that way. And needless to say I am exited towards what will happen. Of Course I will keep you updated then on the Process even if this is not really the right Thread.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-28, 10:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the site for spirits and bonding rituals. The direct link for bonding is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] must be their site to discuss experiences with spirits. (I have never gone to it, so that's just a guess.)

The above post are links for Elizabeth bythepowerof3 and her sister Ann [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Timelady and Debbie--I know you both know that, but just clarify for someome who might not understand, since this is CH and SE thread.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-28, 11:04

I just checked I can not access that Yahoo group [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]--maybe they don't have it anymore.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-28, 12:26

Hi,

I will do that then and you please ask HOpe to do as you suggested. Cus I see it is much discussed here and deserves an own Thread.

I will put the Sites and Links into it so that other People can look it up.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

None Elizabeth & An

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-28, 12:30

Hello all,

through Request I open this Thread for two great Casters & Healers. Please find below their Sites in Categorys of their Names and have a Look. I have ordered theree Items from Elizabeth and will keep you updated on the Process. I heared they are great and anyone having Experiences with them is welcome to speak up here.

Elizabeth:

EBay Name -> bythepowerof3
other Sites -> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

An:

EBay -> mom25705

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-29, 08:17

Hi all,

I have to add something to my Post above: I have now asked several Questions and got to say Elizabeth answers them quick and friendly. I am exited to get my Spirits and will see how it goes then. Will keep you all updated if anything happens.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-29, 12:16

I too give both Elizabeth and Ann an A+ for communication. They are both busy with many things, so it may take a brief time, but they do always respond and some times straight away.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None National Paranormal Collectors Society TM

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-05-30, 16:10

Has anyone used this website or heard anything about it

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-05-30, 19:42

Thoughts on Ann Mom25705 spell work?

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-30, 20:04

Yes, that is Elizabeth's bythepowerof3 & Ann's mom's magicals and their group.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-30, 20:05

I have not tried their spells, only their spirits.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-05-30, 20:14

Well I just bought her binding hex spell, and sent her the infor, so I pray this works Smile

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-05-30, 20:16

I ordered websites special limited 10 times cast spell love beads off the that website and I also the Haunted Money millionaire maker spellcast 77 times off of ebay bythepowerof3

has anyone ever ordered any of these types of things

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-30, 20:19

I'm not trying to sound discoiraging to another. It may be highly successful for others, but was not for me, not has anyone's money spel been. I personally do not believe in lottery, or millionarire spells. What I do believe is a money spell can open doorways for the person to make more money, get a better job, etc. It may be different for you, though.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-30, 20:21

Binding spells are often successful. I have done a few myself and seen them work.

Good Luck!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-05-30, 20:22

well the haunted money millionaire maker was only like 7.50 and the other one was like 20 so they weren't that expensive I just wanted to try something and see if it works or if anyone else has tried one

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-05-30, 20:22

Yeah I hope so, I need these people removed out of his life!

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on 2011-05-30, 22:46

Maggie wrote:I'm not trying to sound discoiraging to another. It may be highly successful for others, but was not for me, not has anyone's money spel been. I personally do not believe in lottery, or millionarire spells. What I do believe is a money spell can open doorways for the person to make more money, get a better job, etc. It may be different for you, though.

Agree 100%, I tend to stay away from these items, high expectations bring high disappointments and it is why so many end up saying that magick does not work.
Here we have to use our common sense people, just think that if someone is selling an spell cast ring for $7.50, how many spells, time or energy has he/she been able to put in there?

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-31, 01:31

Hi all,

I now have also to the three Items/Spirits above also the Cleansingspell for me and my Home. As soon as Paypal recives Payment I pay for all four Items/Spirits and we will see how long it takes to reach me and then how it works. Elizabeth is still very friendly and answers quick.

All the best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-05-31, 13:14

yeah, agree it's good not to have high expectations, or any, for that matter.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-05-31, 13:19

I still not got any response from Elizabeth and I sent an ebay email to her on the 25th i think......

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-31, 13:35

Hi moon,

forgive me but what was it about if I am allowed to ask so bold. I wrote in total around 10 Notes to her via EBay and she responded the same Day or if it was Night, the next one.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-05-31, 13:39

I emailed her on ebay if she had a certain spell that could remove these 2 girls, whats are doing my head in, but she not responded, as I wanted to know if she could help, if she had a spell, and thoughts on it but nothing.

I got a auto response on 25th saying she out the office til something but that day has past tho.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-31, 13:52

Greetings,

yes she was away till last Saturday, I got the Response also as you had. But that is strange what you say, dont get me wrong I do believe you fully. It is just not going into my Head why you did not get any Response and I Ten in about 4 Days?

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-05-31, 13:58

I tried to email her again, but ebay saying this seller cant answer your question Sad so it wont let me send an email, do you have a direct email of hers? so i can send it there.

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top