Ebay Sellers Elizabeth - bythepowerof3 & Ann - mom25705

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Ebay Sellers Elizabeth - bythepowerof3 & Ann - mom25705

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-20, 12:18

I wear the stones in my bra, it's close to my heart. Please rephrase your question about the gryphon. I don't quite understand.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-20, 12:27

I had about an HOur ago a cold Part on my upper Body with prickle together, like tingleing. So I thought I asked my Spirits who was this as you said I should look for little things along the Way of bonding. So I asked the Courtwind Angel if he was it and the Pendle said no. Then I asked the Gryphon if it was her who gave this Feeling and the Pendle went wild on yes.

I dont know if Morgan can communicate with me through the Portal with me if I did not open it cus when I asked her the Pendle was so wild it nearly did Loopings.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-20, 12:32

Hi again,

so what do you think to all that as Expert? Was it them or not? I dont know what to make out of it since I am new to all that. Also What you think to the Advises of the Spirits (if it was so) to buy the Nympho?

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-20, 12:35

I think you should decide about that, not your spirits. That seems to me it should be a personal choice. That is not a spirit that can hold up your desires or anything, so just research them --the plusses and negative experiences from others and make your chouce. That would be what I would suggest.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-20, 12:37

Hi again,

thank you for you Advises, I was only asking them cus it would be another Spirit and I dont wish to angry the others or make them Jealoures. Also under what and maybe where can I reasearch?

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-20, 12:40

Creepy Hollows --SE--Yahoo search, Google search, etc. There are many places you can research. I would think you could find varying opinions.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tiancai on 2011-06-21, 17:33

I just recently bought a godess. I don't know why, but I do feel something just when I arrvied on the page ... (mayb its just me being ... hmmm... I don't know) but I just have a feeling telling me, "buy this one, if you want a spirit/godess." ...

I asked the seller a few qns and she told me that, it was the goddess who had 'called on me' ... i don't know ... lol but I just bought it. :p

It hasn't arrived, but wish me luck on it.
tiancai
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-21, 17:41

good luck tiancai. i think you will find in time you know the difference between what is your imagination and what is actually feeling or energies you get from the spirited world Very Happy
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on 2011-06-22, 11:24

Maggie wrote:Ana--do you mind me asking which energies you found were better not being mixed? Most of my spirits are light, with the exception of a couple of Wraiths and Harpies, though I don't sense the Harpies are dark, just good for protection and spellcasting.

Recently upon going through some more bad things I went a little spirit happy and got some darker spirits. I sense they want to be invoked, but I don't want any bad things to transpire. They are a Sang. Vampire, A Boo Hag, A Black Dragon, as well as a Wraith that I am not too worried about. I have self control and so I am not worried about me directing them wrong, but I am concerned about really the Black Dragon and Boo Hag (whatever the heck that is?? It feels sorta creepy, lol). I do not want to go thru a period of bad luck and I worry that the Black Dragon may be too much for my other spirits. I got a baby one and know he can just be trained to protect, but the King one, not sure. Well really the Sang. Vamp too. I don't even eat red meat. Eyes roll, I think I got panicky and clicked away.

Do you have an experiences with those? If so did they overwhelm your lighter spirits or pets.

Hi Maggie, I personally never had experience with some entities you mention, boo hag?, sang vampire or black dragon.
For my experience, I try not to mix energies from different sellers until I am sure their items are clear and work for me.
When I get new spirits, regardless of the seller's description, I try to work with it directly and figure out what it really is and if its energies are good for me. By doing so I found some dark spirits to be lighter than advertised and some light spirits to be darker than advertised.
In other words, not all the times sellers can tell you all about the spirits, even if they conjure them, there are so many manifestations of the spirits that it is impossible, even to the most trained seller to know everything about the entities. Not to talk about some sellers who do not know what they are doing (80% of ebay sellers fall in this category).
I like to give the time to every entity to manifest and receive confirmations it is good for me to keep, just be cautions and learn how to work beyond what the seller tells me. It is not about the title or name they give, as we all know, some may make it more dramatic, but it is about what it really does when it comes to my realm.

I am no expert, just my experience.

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-22, 11:48

Thank you for answering!! Didn't know when you would come back on, so I did invoke the dragon the other day. All seems well, thus far. I generally just stick with Elizabeth and Ann or CH, but lately have gotten from a few others. I must be unique in that except for a Djinn (minus a period of unwise decision making) I have bever had a spirit who I felt didn't want to be with me or me with them. The Djinn was just more stern and regimented than I am. Anyway..the thing I was worried about most is him overwheling my other spirits, but so far okay, but I will monitor to make sure all is well.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-06-22, 11:55

somehow, i still don't feel drawn to anything i come across online, although the watcher which i saw a about a month plus back comes to mind when talking about spirited vessels. my wanga, on the other hand, sure has produced energy which i'm pretty sure that it's not from my head. and i feel comforted talking to it, actually (yes, i've learnt to overcome that weird feeling, lol). kinda like airing your daily feelings and desires out.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-22, 12:07

That's great, Geri.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-22, 12:24

great news geri. hugs.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-22, 12:46

Hi all,

I got my Vampire today now reading the Pages for the bonding Ritual and on the one from Elizabeth it is really complecated and I wonder how a Newbee should do this right? I bought Aloe Vera cus on the CH site it said Vampires love that.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-23, 11:09

Hi all,

I have now done Sort of the Invocation for my Vampire and felt Energy straight like Vibration of the Pendant. Also I did offer her a Amnetist Pendulum and Shower Gel with Aloe Vera inside. After that I asked her a few Questions with this Pendle. For Example I asked her if she is a Psy Vampire and the Pendle went wild on no, then wilest the Pendle was still going I asked her if she then is a Sanguine Vampire and the Pendle went straight to yes.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-23, 13:27

Glad you are sensing them.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-24, 10:41

Hi all,

Today I think something happend which might be the Doing of my Vampire bbut I dont know so I say it here and you can judge: I got this Guy at Work, Holger, who I like cus of his look of his Eyes, I dont want any Sex with him just Kisses and Touches (but clothed not naked). So on Wednesday I was sitting in my Department and talked to my two Colleges as two Customers came in (one was Holger). They wanted both the last Twix so HOlger got it and the other one took a Hamroll. Out of Fun I opend my Mouth wanting part of the Twix but not really expacted to get any. But Holger did put some in my Mouth then. Ok , I thought that ment nothing so today we met again on the Floor to the Caffee and I went out of his Way cus he had a Coffee and a Roll in his Hands. I did not do anything else but he offered a Bite of his Roll.

Also another Guy at Work who wanted Sex with me but then shyed from it asked me today for a Date. I know he only wants sex cus he is married and I dont want Sex with him cus only Paul is allowed to touch me.

So what you all think to that? Could it be the Work of my Vampire already working?

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-24, 13:55

Hmmmm. I thought you liked Paul? I really don't know if a spirit will bring different sexual advances your way, unless you got a ho spirit...haha. Spirits should want what is best for you. I am not lecturing and maybe you have a open relationship where you both can date other people, but touching or kissing even with clothes on is cheating. If you don't have an open relationship you may want to ask yourself if you would mind if Paul was kissing or touching some chick at his work.

I realize I'm probably sounding motherly.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-24, 14:03

ho spirit? LMAO.

i have seen spells for lust and sex on all sites. LOL.

if a man i loved or even liked desired to kiss someone else, he would be out of my life quickly!
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-24, 14:06

There is a fine line between what we want and what the spirits bring you. I do not think that a guy offering you a bite from his roll qualifies as spiritual activity, and I am not skeptic, but realistic ....
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-24, 14:41

Hi all,

dont worry about what you say Maggie I value honesty so never be afraid or hold back your Mind. It is right I dont want that Paul does the same at Work with another Woman and if he would know all that he would end it on the Spot. Tbh I only really like Holgers Look of his Eyes and I dont want to have any sexual Activitys with him but I dont know what it is that makes me go redfaced all the Time when he looks at me. We both have Partners so it is a no go to have it with each other.

I just try to find out if the Vampire did it or not. I asked her with the Pendle if it was she who did all that and the Pendle went on yes on all Questions.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-24, 15:07

I guess our spirits could sway others with whiperings and such, so maybe so. Glad you didn't get offended. I would say this type of thing to my son. Sometimes it's hard to shake the mom part of me.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-24, 15:25

I agree in some of what Tina said, but have a slightly different way of thinking. If your vampire is a lust spirit, then probably he could make you lust more or make others lust for you...never had a lust spirit, so I really don't know. If you have any spirit and you are asking for like say you have a situation that someone is constantly rude to you at work and it's really making your work days awful feeling then you could ask that the person start to like you better and start acting nicer to you. If by sharing his roll with you broke the ice in the tension then that would be a good thing; in that way it would help you, thus allowing for more time to focus on your spiritual growth and being able to help others. Stress often dimishes the ability to focus on other aspects of life.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-24, 15:44

One other thing...spirits like friends should want to help you in various aspects of life. I had to sink a bunch of money in my old van recently. One thing was fixed, but not the other. I did ask my spirits to please help me so that it wouldn't cost much to fix the problem that remained unfixed. When I took it to the car shop they had to spend 2 and 1/2 hours on it, but charged me nothing, as they told me it was their fault. I do think my spirits had something to do with that. I don't ask them to help with things that I can do, but when it's a problem I can't seem to handle then I ask for their assistance.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-24, 17:02

What I am trying to say is to be a little more careful before jumping into conclusions about little things because the psychological aspect of the spell and our desires to believe can make things look differently.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-24, 17:20

Okay, I see what you are saying now,...agree. Not everything is spirit, spell or reading related. We all have different experiences that occur throughout our days. Our own personal choices how to respond to the temptations or positive experiences help us or hinder us, in myo.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-25, 19:28

Good Morning,

I cant sleep althrough it is 0.25 in Germany at the Moment. The Issue is that my love Paul said to me today in Second Life (which means he says it in rl too just saing it via SL) I have not been myself for the last two Days. This made me cry and I am hell worried. Why saing that here you might ask? I dont want and refuse to blame it on my Spirits but could it be that through Changes or making me stronger, that the Spirits have Part in it? Like said I dont blame it on them cus I simply refuse this Thought. But I cry and I am worried about this and I dont know what to do and cant sleep.

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-25, 20:04

I commented on the post you wrote on the CH thread.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-26, 17:22

if they can do spirits, i would think the spelled amulets or their spells themselves would work. any ideas on why they wouldn't?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-26, 19:59

I am dealing with a scratched eye and a irritating day due to some deep compiter scan that took 4 hours. Can you expind a little Joanna what you mean about the spelled items? Thanks, my brain is feeling a little off kilter with seeing mainly out of one eye.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-26, 20:07

amulets or anything that has spells like this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

there's no spirit. claims to have spells on them.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-26, 20:41

I have some spelled items. Could be just me but I haven't had as much success as with spirits. I think the reason is spirits can lend constant energy. I may have recently had a spelled item start to kick in for me, though. One of the spelled amulets is to connect to spirits better and I am, so could be the amulet. I think it all depends on the person, if spelled items feel better than spirits they it makes sense that they would work better for the person. I just bought a "highly spelled casted" wish box yesterday, maybe it will just be a pretty box, but it's worth seeing if it will work.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-01, 12:29

Hi all,

I got to tell you an Experience I think of having with my Vampire who I got from Elizabeth: Every time when I hold the Pendant in my Hands/Hand I feel it vibrating with Energy and it is as if she gives Energy to me this Way, call me crazy if I overdo it and just imaginening it.

Also I recived today my Incubus & my King Phönix from Elizabeth. I must say it is perfect Timing as I am to go to England again tomorrow realy early and coming back on Thursday very late. So I am happy I got it before I am going. Will try the Invocation today for both if I can find it. If anyone here knowes one for them two or can provide a Link to it I would be greatful cus I never seem to find any. Also I see that today is the sacred Day for Nymphos/Incubus so I guess it would be a great time to invoke the Incubus today as I cant do it at my Loves home.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-01, 12:55

No, it doesn't sound crazy. Have a fun trip!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-07-05, 16:47

Hello guys !

Just purchase my first Aphroditte Goddess from Ann !
Cant wait too meet my first Goddess Very Happy

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-05, 17:44

Good Luck. Is it a portal or the actual spirit?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-07-05, 18:26

Thank you Maggie! I contacted Ann and she recomended to start with spirits, Goddess. I am not sure what is the difference between spirits and Goddess?

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-05, 18:37

I think that Goddesses are easier to bond with. I have a female Devata, that is supposerd to be easy to bond with, though I have not invoked her quite yet. Both Ann and Elizabeth are very knowledgeable with spirits, so I'm sure she advised you well.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-07-05, 20:33

Hey--

I obviously have no clue regarding to spirit-bonding. I do believe they exist. When you say you 'bonded' do you see or feel them? I have looked at their site but a bit scared to buy a spirit. Do they eventually go away, just like spells expire?? Sorry to sound so uneducated in regards to spirits Embarassed

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-05, 21:09

I don't see spirits, only sense them. It does not feel scary. It feels to me like protective friends that have your back. I really do wish I could see mine. If I close my eyes upon invoking sometimes I will, but only in my mind's eye. I had many questions prior and after getting mine. I have never seen smoke or orbs coming from my vessels, but my spirits give me a happy feeling. Sometimes I feel a tingling, or a warming upon invoking or when I summon them, and feel a presence in the room, but it's always a good, not a bad or ominous feeling.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-06, 07:10

Hi all,

@ Maggie: Please explan me further how you summon the Spirits because I only use Pendlulum for asking them and I dont know if that is so accurate. Also I thought of using a Glass for use on a Board.

@ Elya: I have several Spirits and they have always given me a good Feeling. Also when I have their Vessel in Hand or in Contact with my Skin I feel them pulsating.

I am too scared to have dark Arts Spirits cus of the possible Effects on me.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-06, 11:09

Spirits are free to go to them own realm. You just call upon them (summon). If you don't need DA spirits I would not advise them. CH I believes puts Vampires in that category, though. Like I said the darkest I have are Wraiths, because they are good for protection. I like mine, but I have more light than dark spirits. Wraiths don't require much care. I simply thank them for watching out for me. I prefer angels, fairies, gyphons and the like. It is true that DA can be overwhelming for a short time. DA spirits are not evil--they are grey like ppl and can be used for both good and less that good intentions. I've seen it written that it's a responsibily to own them. Makes sense to me after I some some guy on a forum once posting to send his Wraith out because someone liked a different seller than he did. When I invoke mine I make rules to let me ask first, unless I am in real physical or a deceptive danger, as unfortunately sometimes I have been...certainly not a posting disagreement.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-06, 11:25

Hi all,

I was tempted into thinking to get a dark Spirit from CH which brings wisdom and Creativity, but the thing that she is a dark Spirit and that I heared about Headaches and these things did put me off. I also thought that dark Spirits are more Powerful.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-06, 12:54

Only my one Wraith drained my energy at first. I did get bad headaches, but only from that one. I just told it to redirect the draining and it did. As long as you get no super dark spirits, it shouldn't effect you too much, or I would not think so anyway. I have some darker Ifrits that I had no problem with. What type of spirit are you speaking about and I will come on here later and let you know if I have one? I personally get nothing with the words hell, Shatain, Satan, or anything like that related. I do not want favors, nor protection from the opposing side of what I believe, but we are all different and free to choose for ourselves. The DA spirits are merely spirits of duality. I happen to think we are all like that, hopefully nice most of the time but our claws can come out if or when we are badly scratched.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-07-06, 13:48

I just bought another beautiful vessel,an AMAZING ICE DRAGON QUEEN !
Cant wait to meet her and beautiful APHRODITE !
Do you guys have any sugestions about the "house" ,charging box for my spirits ?
Is it ok to keep them together ?

Sorry for to many questions , i am new in this things :-).

Love and light

Mira

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-06, 19:40

Congrats. I am think your Aphrodite vessel is a portal and may not need a charging box. Please ask the seller. Your vessels can all be put in the same charging bag or box. Elizabeth and Ann both have inexpensive ones. I just got a ice dragon too, so we can share experiences. Mine is specifically for reading minds. The red dragon is for quick wishes...sure hope so.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-06, 20:49

i got headaches when i first got mine. they are all white. when i used pendulum to communicate, my headaches got stronger. i don't get them anymore. i didn't mind getting them, in some of my research before buying, these were normal symptoms. maybe it was because it was my first time.

yes, it is a lifetime commitment. if you are not comfortable, do more research on the internet. there are different experiences from many different people. just remember as one member posted on another thread here, use common sense to know what is real or what isn't when people talk about it. fear is not a good thing to experience.

i saw sparks. flashes. that is all. i know this is not the right thread. the one i got from mrs gula's, i still can't wear all the time. very powerful energy. so i carry it in my bag or wear it half day.

good luck.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-07-07, 03:17

Thank you Maggie !
Congtulation on your new family members too Very Happy I did contacted ANN and she said that i could keep both Aphrodite and Ice Dragon Queen in the same charging box .

It could be nice to share our experiences ! Mine Dragon is special for protection .

Cant wait to meet them , it could take sometime ( i live in Norway )

Love and light

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-07, 07:56

Hi all,

all this read makes me think a few things:

1.) did I have the right Mix of Spirits or not?
2.) Do I miss anything or have I still got to get any others?
3.) Am I to eager or Power minded?
4.) Am I caring right for my Spirits or can be more done?

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-07, 18:58

timelady, you have great experiences. vibrating, electric shocks bounce

i was once given spirit advice that i thought was very good. when you feel right and comfortable, you know it is right. if you feel scared or like something is not right, leave it and start again. it is right and is meant for you only if you feel right.

hope that made sense.

all the best.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top