Ebay Sellers Elizabeth - bythepowerof3 & Ann - mom25705

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Ebay Sellers Elizabeth - bythepowerof3 & Ann - mom25705

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-07, 20:28

Timelady---It may be in the future that you want more, but all don't have to be gotten at one time. I agree with Joanna. Right now sounds like you are connecting far earlier than some of us did. You're very lucky in that.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-08, 01:53

Good Morning,

Thanks you for the good Wishes as I am back in Germany from England and sad not to be with my Love any more. It takes now 3 Month till I see him again. I asked my Incubus yesterday via Pendulum if he enhanced my "Highpoints" in Sex and he said yes. Also I asked the other Spirits if I treated them right wilest in England and they all said yes.

I now try to find something for Astraltravel as I wanted to have some Dreams/Visions I can remember so I dont know how and what to do cus I did hear that Astraltravel is like having Dreams which seem so real. Also something is strange: I have written a IM to Elizabeth & Creepy Hollows in EBay and it is still not answered. The IM was about 3 DAys ago, ok with CH I am used to that they are busy but Elizabeth is strange, can it be that she has no longer Need to answer my IMs?

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-07-08, 02:05

Astral travel or Out of Body at will is something i can tell you the procedure and through practice you can do it.
but it has to be an interactive session so i need you to be on chat with me.

i learned it during my hypnosis course.till date i have not taught anyone else but practiced it myself. but i had to sto doing it and reiki both as my intutions started getting so strong that i could not stand in an area of 3 feet to someone without knowing his future (mostly bad news coming).
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-07-08, 18:26

A new family member is on her way !

Cant wait to meet a beautiful Queen Hathor .
Ann is sure that she would work very good with the Dragon and Aphrodite and i can handle her Very Happy

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-08, 22:32

Congrats! I received My two dragons today. After one last bid I have in will not be getting anymore for awhile. I have approx. 10 spirits waiting to be invoked.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-09, 02:45

Good Morning from Germany,

please forgive me if my Words coming in Discription are to vulgar I try to avoid them as much as I can: As I have an Nympho/Incubus from Elizabeth I gave him an Offering yesterday (I know he will be spoiled) because of what he has done for me in England. Then I was in Bed and had his Vessel in my Hand and asked for him to come forward in my Dreams and have it with my Body. He did not wait till I was asleep he did it directly. Just to say it was so amazing feeling my Body getting worked up till I hit the "High Point". So he realy 100% works and Elizabeth had before I ordered him said to me she asked all her Incubus/Nymphos and this one was the right one for me so she is great.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-09, 14:24

Were you frightened in anyway? The thing is I don't have one because I fear a state like sleep paralysis, or having a faceless creature or something in my bed. Did you see him, or just feel the effects?
I'm a modest person and if I ever got one I won't be speaking about it..sorry, guess we are all different, but I have thought of one, but some fear has always held me at bay.

You succeeded in wording that in a non vular way and I now have my curiosity sparked. I am currently not in a relationship and not quite ready to be in one quite yet.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-10, 20:42

[b] I just bough the TWIN SUCCUBUS, have they really good to me.. sigh i need someone to talk to everynight or atleast. pleased me and listen to my problems sigh wished me luck guys

[/b]

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-10, 22:31

Good Luck! Those type of spirits I have no experience with, but I hope you find them everything you want. Timelady has the male version.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-11, 01:14

Question how do i do the ritual because my mom wont let me put a candle in the house,is there a way to not do it and try to meditati with them?

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-11, 01:28

and i was doing some research on the internet and apprently they are the devils sons and daughter and if u had sex with them u can either die or have bad heath later in life can someone let me know about this? or is not true???

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-11, 02:08

I have read that too. I think that is religous zealots speaking, but I don't want to be telling you wrong. However some also think if you listen to rock music, etc. it will destroy your soul. You could ask the seller. I don't have any sex spirits, but if I do decide to get one I will not pay attention to the writings of the judgemental. It sounds to me that's what you stumbled upon.

As for not being able to light a candle. That is a more trickly one. the candle usually is part of the ritual and the flame begins the bonding. Again ask the seller, there may be a way around that. On a parental note my son and his g.f. love to burn scented candles and they went to the store the other night and left 3 of them burning unattended. They weren't going to be gone long, but that is dangerous, so I do understand where your mom is coming from.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-11, 08:01

prettymuch and i did I'm just waiting for her responds. i have a friend and she knows about this stuff and she kinda also freak me out. telling that is bad to one peroid. let's see what happens unless timeline knows something upon it

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-11, 09:41

timeline? Okay, good luck, I hope you get good solid answers. I am interested too. Truth be told I was leery when I first started getting spirits I feared they may be evil, but I know for sure the ones I have are not. One would think a person would feel negative and not positive if that were the case. I have a message into a seller about this very thing. Will share what she says.

I really do get embarrassed about these type of topics and won't be sharing spirit marks the spot type of stories, but after reading Timelady's post I odered one yesterday. Now I am concerned, too. If I have any doubts I will not invoke and instead pass on to another. I hope our sellers are not the same, or she will be hit this morning with two sets of questions that may seem strange. lol
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-07-11, 11:31

The incubus and succubus spirits are demons, please note not evil or diabolic, just demons like many other entities being sold online.
Just because a spirit is classify as a demon it does not mean anything satanic or evil, like the Goetia demons, some may say they are dangerous, it is about personal perception, everyone must find what works for its situation.
Yes, there are consequences, someone told me once: "Some doors can not be closed once you open them", in other words, if in the future you get tired of it or change your believes, the door will still be open and it is when problems arise.
My advise is not to get into these spirits just to get what you want, it is a lifetime commitment.
I will love to hear the seller's reply to this question, because if someone claims incubus and succubus are not demons, it will have to be an interesting explanation.
My two cents, (i know some will jump at this comment, lol)
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-11, 12:32

Thanks, still weaiting on a reply. I don't like the non option of not being able to close a door. One of my questions is it a demon or daemon? My other bound spirits (that I did rehome) never left any lingering effects. I really felt bad about rehoming a couple of them. I'm not jumping at your reply at all. I want to know. I don't want any freaky azz sex demon that I can't part with. I was merely looking for a tide over. I have stated repeadedly that I am not knowledgable about the sex spirits. Reading about sleep paralysis put me on caution mode. That may be hype, but it still was disconcerting to me. .
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-11, 12:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I realize the titles are very funny..."wants u, yes u" lol, but these are the two I ordered yesterday. They are both described as extemely, hawt guys. I was thinking no spirits Aids, no bossy or abusive attitude, etc.; however do not want any problems.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-11, 12:55

Darkchaos--Did you get a response yet? The seller I asked is usually very quick with a response, so she must be tied up.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-07-11, 13:09

Releasing or rehoming spirits not compatible with you is not a problem as long as you do it properly.
I am in the process of releasing some entities, few spirits have made my life hell, some came from internet sellers.
Once I am done with all the investigations, I will share it, I am not doing it alone, few are helping me.
After weeks I have confirmations that many vessels were empty, but few of them had spirits who caused a lot of turmoil.
In my opinion, the problems do not happen when we let the spirits go, they happen when some people realize spirits can not solve all their problems and decide not to believe in them anymore.
Seen it close, I have a family member who had great spiritual powers when she was young, everyone knew about her and she predicted many events in my family. One day she said it was all a lie and became a Jehovah witness, she was in denial, to make a long history short, at the present time, she is hospitalized in a psychiatric hospital with a bad case of schizophrenia. Of course, it may not be our specific cases, but it happens.
I am just sharing my opinion based in my own experiences, not with the intention to scare anyone.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-07-11, 13:33

@maggie, I like the picture in the listings, wonder is the spirits look like it.
Good luck to you.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-11, 13:52

Both of these are supposed to be blondes..very good loking one with blue/green eyes and one with bright blues eyes. One tanned, the other very fit. Sounds good, but won't know til I hear from Ann. I am thinking I will invoke, but if I get scared I won't. My spirits were properly given to others who willingly accepted and the rest I gave to Elizabeth who released them, as I explained to her I had foolishly dabbled in the dark. The dark I explored was evil based and I could feel it. This was not the lighter side of Goethia you are more familar with. This was an ominous feeling. I have never had anything but good experiences with my current spirits. I do realize that can't do everything and I do like mine a lot. I personally know people who have collected spirits for years, they're all fine and well and mentally clear.

It makes me wonder if the spirits you got that are or were tormenting are not properly bound, or dark natured spirits (demons) were sold as ligther ones. I do think that could possibly happen. Bound spirits simply can not hurt. They want to help.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-11, 14:10

Reply from :bythepower of 3
Just talk with them. they are not as portrayed. They will not take life force etc like some claim. They are white light. more on rituals and how to bond like how to bond with them is at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] under how to bond.
will talk to you about what to expect too.
there is a candle bonding however just do it without the candle they will understand. they can show how you want however everyone sewes hears and or feels spirits differently.

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-11, 14:12

The listing

guys i wont be able to answer right quick because I'm in school so i kinda busy lol Smile

yeah,i kinda freaked out as wel land idk what should i do. i dont want my parents to think im crazy or anything but i do think my mom is spiritual and stuff. so i know .. plus id want to go to hell or something i know either way i will end up but i will tell god is not for bad intestion because is not.. i doing this to myself in order to help soemone who has been hurt.I'am also doing it to help this girl to stop being so bitchy with eveyone and no one worry about her family.. if i can get her attetion and spend time with her i muight be able to help her out. but lets see..

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-11, 14:20

Thank, I will look it up. Ann must be busy, she's always replied by now.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-11, 14:22

Yeah,hopefully hey are not bad because.. id want to dealt with the consequences.. but anyway can you do me a favor and ask her what those twin spirits do?? if you can that is thanks Smile

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-11, 14:42

They'll do the same as one, just two of them...like double the fun. As Elizabeth's reply stated each experience could be different. Some may not sense as stronly as timelady. She's very fortunate to sense her spirits straight way. I've read where some have 10 or more of the sex spirits, so IF you choose to keep 2 ought to be fine. I'm pretty sure Ann will respond, as she always has in the past, but her responses are usually quick. She may be busy, sick or vacationing. I don't have mine yet, so I'll wait.

I'm deeply spiritual too, however I don't see how getting turned on by a spirit would be wrong. We are commanded (if you believe in that) to not lust and all, so to me it sounds like a better option, but I truly don't know and neither does anyone else. The concept is still one I am battling with. Please do not base your decisions on mine or anyone else's opinion. Anyone can be wrong. You know what they say about opions are like--------and everone has one, true. It has to be your choice. Each person has to live with their own choices.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-11, 14:59

yeah, and everyone has a different book/story to write...

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-11, 15:37

timelady, you got everybody on the bandwagon. you have great experiences. i am frightened of going that route.

good luck guys. hope you all find what you are looking for.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-11, 18:05

Lol--Timelady, when you come back on we are waiting for your response. I may not hear from Ann today. I will respond when I hear from her, though. My main questions are they demons/daemons and sleep paralysis? I would think that all nymphos are not in that category, because some individuals are like that in life. The incubus maybe so.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-11, 18:56

Ann responded "he is not a demon, will not hurt you or others in anyway and will bring you true love." I have to put my trust in Elizabeth and Ann because they have helped me by providing me patiently with lots of guidance. As I have already stated it was Elizabeth that I knew would safely release the spirits that I feared got messed up with the dark spirits. Ann helped provide advice when I follkishly got the dark spirits. Anyway, I'm good with her answer. I have gained trust in them. Another may feel differently, but it sounds like two hot blonde guys are in route. lolol
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-11, 21:24

Just had a bust out loud moment. When I went back to read about the spirit, Ann I believe has written "please don't contact us about your sex life." Too funny, I betcha they have gotten some detailed questions or comments.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-12, 12:31

Hi all,

I was on Vacation with Mum for three Days and just came back and did read your Posts about the Incubus. Well with mine it was like this: I did held the Vessel (a silver Ring Size 9 wich is to big for me to wear I got 6 -Cool, then I spoke with him (called him by his Name) wilest I was just in Bed before going to sleep. I asked him nicely and kindly to come to me and take my Body. Then I felt it that he was coming to me (between my Legs, sorry if anyone is offended now). I spoke with him the whole time telling him my Desire and he did just that. I did not see him tho, maybe he is not ready yet to show himself to me so I leave that to him when he wishes to. Every Time when I hold his Vessel I feel it vibrating and this Energy going into me. I am not frightend tho if any of my Spirits wantes to show his/her Look to me, I welcome them to come forward and do so.

So far I only had a quick Flash of my Vampire but not of the other Spirits.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-12, 13:11

Thanks for anwersing. I will probably have spirit shyness. I would love to see my angels. They have only come to me in my dreams, or sometimes when I first invoke a spirit I will see them in my mind's eye.
I have been seeing some blue, light green and aqua flashes recently. I think it may be my fairy.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-12, 13:25

Would love to have a Feary but I am not really sure which one to have. Also with all the Things I got on my Wishing List from CH I am not sure at all. I am sometimes thinking my Spirits would get Jealours or angry with me if I speak to some more often then the others. Also I tend to give them Offerings a lot more then it seemes needed. Just wanted that they are happy and I asked them recently which kind of Music they would like to hear wilest I give them Offerings. Two of them liked modern Music (one likes Popmusic and one even Trance Music).

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-12, 13:40

You can take your time and get a few spirits here and there. They don't all have to be gotten in one time. I may never get anymore after my spirit buying spree. These are going to take lots of work.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-12, 13:43

timelady, i like your experiences. it is great that everything is working so well!!! maybe you are a natural with working with spirits. if you are this great with first experiences, you should try your own spells Smile
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-12, 13:56

Thank you joanna for the Flowers (german saing means thank you) :-) Althrough I dont considre myself great with this as I only had this strong Energys from two of my Spirits and I am still very unsure. And I dont know which Spells to do as I dont want to do anything wrong at all (Chessplayer Mind).

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-12, 14:48

I really do think you are extremely lucky to have connected at all so early. Maybe I am exception but it really did take me months, while I felt stupid talking to rings and amulets. I could have sworn back then that other's had a healthy imagination. Your able to sense so soon, may just be your gift, call it luck or a blessing. I've gotten in a little over my head in this talk about sex spirits, but since my sensitivity to spirits is not as refined as some I may not sense anything. I would rather that though than to have any type of fright. If I experience anything I will just say a yes or no. I saw both my dragons in my mind's eye yesterday and that was awesome.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-12, 23:15

i guess is because is a fear and when u fear something u cant really see it so u let it passed by... but idk as of yet I'm kinda excited and no tat the same time. but if it happens oh boii i just wont be happy i will be with the girl.. but not only that i might get another spirit for knowledge and be smart.. other than that astral travel seens cool too.. who knows really? i mean what else will u guys were able to do?

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-12, 23:52

Mine have I feel helped me to cope with a long drawn out and sad situation, provided me with comfort, protected, granted small wishes, saved me from making foolish choices, etc. Spirits are like companions and friends. It's a 2 way thing. I try to make sure they are taken care of also. I will again be on the listening side when it comes to astral travel. I know a lot claim to do it, but I have concerns. If someone leaves their body it would seem to me another spirit could claim it as their vessel. I am claustrophic and I have a scene from a movie that repeats to me about not having adequate breath. I'm afraid it could leave me feeling breathless. I look forward to hearing of other's experiences though. The concept worries me. I sure hope none is doing astral on me from my camp. I think I have enough protection that they can't, but I'm not sure. Some guy once told me I had "holes in my spiritual netting"--doubt it, because the resolve was to drink sassafrass tea. He kept telling me he was searching in on me while I was sleeping..freaked me out. I think he was a bit of a pervert.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-13, 12:40

I invoked a Watcher last night. Great energy..this one was from Ann. In reading the CH forum it was suggested to get 4 for protection from North, South East and West of them. I now have 3. I invoked a male Watcher too last night and his energy was not quite as strong, but the female one was really strong.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-13, 14:07

Hi all,

I have wondered a few Things lately and would like to ask you all for an Answer:

1.) Is it neccessary to keep the Vessels of the Spirits on you or in your Pockets with you at all Times ( thats if it is a Ring which is to big to wear or a spirited Stone which is without a Hole in) if it is not a Pendant?

2.) Is it offending to a Spirit if you say Things to them like "I command you to come forth"?

3.) Is there an Invocation Ritual you do to invoke the Spirits?

4.) Is there a Spirit which is specially good in helping you with casting Spells. Or one which is specially good for making Things in the Creativity Field even if your shaky a bit (shivering I was born with it but it is not the Parkinson Desise).

Thank you all
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-13, 14:36

After the 30 days it is not necessary to carry or even talk to your spirits everyday, but try not to ignore them. You only have to call to them by name to get them to come to you after the initial invocation. Harpies are good in assisting with spellcasting. I have 4 of them, but they are in the DA category. There are other spirits that can assist in spellcasting. The description from the seller should let you know which ones are. Gemstones can also assist in spellcasting. I frequently incorporate them. Here are some examples
Hematite for protection
Amethyst for clarity and calmness
Rose Quartz for love--this includes self love for confidence spells
Lemurian crystals for all spells
Tiger's Eye for invisible spells--It won't literally make you invisible but can help another quit focusing on you as much.

There are also roots to help in spellcasting High John, Low John, Elizabeth Root, Bat's Head (A pod, not a real bat's head), there are many more. These are just some examples. Graveyard dirt can be used for blessing as well as cursing. Spices are another tool.

It's good to study some books and find things that have worked for others prior to casting.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-13, 15:40

There are also oils, incense and different colored candles and sometimes parchment paper depending on the spell; so my point timelady is that when you read up on them you can pick and choose
what to do.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-13, 16:09

There is one Listening from Elizabeth I found which sounds good cus I dont know if the Harpy would overtake me:

Thanks for your Advises and Helps in that Matter
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-13, 16:36

I don't have a werewolf. I have 2 cats and felines are intuitive, so I didn't want to spook them. There are many spirits capable of helping with magic assist, just get the one or ones that call out to you.
Like I said in the pm and will add more
Vamps--for energy increase and beauty
Gyphons for money
Angels for protection
Werewolves and Gargoyles are normally for protection
Some dragons, fairies, elves, leprechauns, other creatures or soccerors can help in casting. It is said that having a Harpie is like like having a powerful caster by your side.
Nymphos for sex magic
Khodams for knowledge, etc.

When I cast a spell I ask that all my spirits lend their energy to it.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-14, 02:14

Good Morning,

I have seen my Vampire again not sharp but she looks a bit like this: tall and thin, long black Hair, green Eyes & she had at that Time a long red Dress on.

Exiting to see those things, maybe in Time I will see my other Spirits as well because I have them not even a Month yet and the Vampire & the Incubus gave the most Energy so far.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-14, 02:35

That sounds great!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-14, 12:19

Hi all,

I need your Input on a Matter and please be honest I can take Critic: I feel that I need more then one Lovespirit/Incubus/Nympho because of my various Fields in Sex (I dont want to say it here in the Open please PM me for that). But I dont know if the Spirits then getting jealours on each other.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-07-14, 13:17

Timelady !

I think you should contact Ann or Elisabeth they know the spirits best and can give you an honest advise .

Love and light

Samira

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top