Ebay Sellers Elizabeth - bythepowerof3 & Ann - mom25705

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Ebay Sellers Elizabeth - bythepowerof3 & Ann - mom25705

Post by joanna on 2011-07-14, 13:54

timelady: i liekd the first post on this link. it made sense.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-14, 15:25

Thank you for this Link joanna I did read it just. I am just like this maybe because I just want to be a good and caring human Companion to my Spirits and dont want to dissappoint them with things like saying " I command you to come forth and help me", or in Case of my Incubus saiyng" I command you to come forth and have it with me".

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-14, 16:02

yw timelady. i came across something too that said that spirits are beyond our realm and it said there is no jealousy like what we humans have sometimes.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-14, 17:09

I have sended an PM to Elizabeth via EBay to ask her for her Oppinion on this Matter. I hope she answers soon.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-07-14, 19:10

Timelady31 wrote:" I command you to come forth and have it with me".

lol!

Now, that's funny

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-14, 19:25

LOL---Ann in particular probably Elizabeth too are not going to go into major sex talk. That's why she clearly put in that clause in her listing. Timelady just get as many of the sex spirits you desire. You will know when enough is enough. I have 4 of a lot of my spirits and more angels than that. As long as you give them all some attention it should be fine. I have asked Ann only 2 discreet questions pertaining to the spirits I just got. I didn't want to embarrass her or myself!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-14, 21:51

this thread is becoming increasingly interesting, lol.
must be a pretty surreal feeling to 'have it' with spirits, heh.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-07-14, 23:59

lol, maybe a choice if spells don't work or while you are waiting ....
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-15, 02:01

Good Morning,

so sorry about all this it will not happen again I promise.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-15, 02:19

don't be sorry timelady. you have great experiences that noone else has or will share. i won't go that route. good point tina.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-07-15, 03:29

hey dear.
no need to be sorry.
its also a basic need like hunger not soomething to be sorry about.
infact i like reading about your experiences as they are something one of a kind.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-15, 06:53

Timelady, I dont think anyone is poking fun. We all have these feelings, just most of us are too conversative to vent in a forum. I admire your courage in being upfront. So many things are taboo in society, but how will anyone know if someone doesn't explain? People joke as a means to be playfully funny, that's all. I got a nympho spirit because of your experience. I am kinda scared and don't want a spirit orgy, but will see what happens. I have to get my courage up before I invoke. This is new to me, so you are the teacher here. I get to embarrassed.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-15, 07:04

timelady: deepest apologies, i wasn't joking at your expense at all. it really has gotten my interest, what you're sharing with us. the choice of words use were just amusing, but that's all. nothing at all with what you choose to do. i always advocate if something works for someone, then just do it. of course, with the exception of harming others.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-15, 08:47

I have an experience in one of my dreams...

I did not have the item yet,but this is what happen....

I basically went to bed at 12:00 am and afterwahile i was dreaming about sex.

i order twin succubus from elozabeth and i havent receive my item as of yet.

my dream was basically ,I was in a white room in a bed and two girls attack me in my dream i was asleep.. though the two girls were 1 my ex lover and the other one dark hairied women.. Yes,it was a sex dream.. I woke up moaning which was [pretty strange but it was a good dream and it felt real.. yet i don't have the items...

idk,if that is normal or is all in my head.. -___- but yeah that was my experience i check on ebay to see what they were the description is right about one of the girls,but idk why one of them look like my ex lover.stranger though one of them shouldn't have shapefift because that does not say in the description..

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-15, 09:18

many countries are more conservative than germany timelady. that's all. i hope you keep sharing your great experiences Smile i just won't go that route because it would scare me. i think we started with our first experiences at around the same time with getting spirits.

how is your pendulum work? i can now tell when there is strong energy on it by the way it moves like it is more stable or something, can't explain but i still don't know about the accuracy. i have laid off of it for awhile.

so with these spirits that are incubus or give you physical pleasure, do they actually look like what the descriptions say? i don't understand the shapeshift description. is that what you mean darkchaos like about one of them looking like your ex girlfriend? do they shapeshift to what you are thinking about?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-15, 11:54

Hi all,

I understand fully that not all Countrys can be so "open" in this Field and also in Germany their some who are not, that is why I always try to be normal in Discriptions.

My Pendulum Work is like this: I have one specially for my Vampire as she seems to like Stuff for her own not to share with other Spirits. So I use a Amnetyst Pendulum when I ask her and another normal one for my other Spirits. I made myself a Communications Board with a Cross which says up and down yes or no, left & right yes, the Letters I did put as a Circle around it and last (but not least) the Numbers from 0 - 9 in the upper half of the Circle. I hold either of the Pendulums in the middle and ask my Questions to the Spirits. If it is a Question which require full Words or Numbers I ask them to give me Letter to Letter or Number to Number and it works quiet well.

I am waiting for an Reply from Elizabeth and I will have to wait anyhow till next Month because I am nearly broke :-) Also I await still an Order from the CH Website which is still in Processing Stage. Tbh I will most likely in the Futur order from their EBay Account since I heard it goes quicker but I am afraid of two Things still: 1.) getting dark Spirits as my main Goal at the Moment is getting Skill and Creativity to handle a certain Prog & 2.) CH has more Items/Spirits on their Website then otheir EBay Account.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-15, 12:14

In the description that elizabeth said they are. Not shapeshifters. But idk who appear in mydreams because I don't have the item with me. Unless for some reason they are able to know who is the owner.... can u ask ur spirits if they are with me... because I have experience weird things and lights see I bought them. Yet I don't have the item as of yet..

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-15, 12:28

Hi Dark,

I wonder the same Thing as you because I would love it if they appear before me as a Figur I like from Movies (only the Figure not the Actors).

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-15, 12:43

Idk,it just happen. I guess because im sexuality active or two because I always have convos in my head. Lol

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-15, 12:47

Do succus grand desires? Because that's what the listing said thy will grand u any wished... is that Tru?

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-15, 12:51

All I can say is that mine have already begun great in that and it is not even 30 Days since I have him at my Home. So I guess when I go further he will do so just given time.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-15, 13:48

I think they can help you find love, but there are other spirits that are better for wish granting.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-17, 13:28

Hi all,

I did not found a Thread of her so I thought I post it here. Hope if you think it is better to open a Thread for her seperate or if there is already one for her and I could not find it please move it to the right Place.

A Woman called Blujay on EBay, I found a Listing there in which she and her Coven conjur the perfect Incubus for you at the certain Price. Ok it is a bit pricy but good things cost. Please take a Look at it (follow the Link) and tell me what you think to it: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-17, 13:40

Jamie (blujay) has pretty vessels. I have only one spirit from her and she is real. I don't connect as well to vampires, as some. Her spirits are pricey. I paid 130, for this vamp. I am just going to stick with Elizabeth and Ann from now on, but some might sense Jamie's just as well. She gets good reviews.

I don't know Timelady, I can pay a fraction for the cost with Elizbeth and Ann and for me sense them much more strongly. *In myo we are paying for the spirit, not the vessel.* I end up changing most all into another vessel, anyway. I do still love that transfer spell from CH. It's not failed yet. I hope one day there will be away to put all the spirits in one vessel.

You may like Jamie's bindings. You won't know unless you try.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-17, 14:10

I had a question is there a spirit that can get u the person you want.like a person you love or like.I always wanted to heard a story like that but can someone help me out..

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-17, 15:09

There is a spirit a fae/elf spirit called something like a Garanch that is good for males to get lots of attention from women. The ironic thing is I got one. I am as straight as they come, and felt the spirit so strongly upon invoking. I searched what others were saying, then grew concerned when I saw the definition. I have been assured by Elizabeth that mine will only attract males to me. Thank God. I support all in their choices, but I do not want to confuse or get confused. I bought the fae because it was to attract loving and supportive people in my life. I believe one of this type could help you. My spelling might be slightly off. Granch, Guranch, Garaunch something like that is the spelling. His energy is very, very strong. Elizabeth said she has only sold about 30 in all her time of selling, so I don't know how frequently she, Ann or other sellers have them.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-17, 15:20

I might asked her because i got a watcher from her and i got a two succubus that suppostly grand me any wished but then when i did research it said they don't so i'm like.. -__-

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-17, 16:01

All spirits can grant or I should say help grant wishes. Some are better for money wishes, some for love, some for protection. It depends how the spirits were conjured and trained, if that makes sense. I have had this spirit for a time and I do seem to have better feelings as to who is good and not so good to have in my life. I ask all my spirts collectively to help will certain things.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-17, 19:34

What I meant by that is when spirits are conjured they are for different things, so the listing is your best clue from a seller you trust. I recently got a Sang. Vampire and the seller said she ususally has them for love, but this one was for protection. They can be spelled for different matters. The wish granting ones can help in all matters.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-17, 21:07

Thanks Maggie Very Happy

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-18, 19:17

I got my succusbus today and i must say I was like really tired when they came in and i fal lalseep.i slep for about 5 hours and my head was hurting is that bad? also i only felt some of the energy???

uhm I got like a pendant and two magnets what does that mean... I havent had no dreams of them when i was tired at all.. i know theres a presents around me so.. yeah... hopefully i can bound to them

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-18, 23:01

If you have not invoke them yet with the ritual it could just be a fluke that you had a headache. IJust give it time for bonding. Congrats that they came in.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-18, 23:28

Maggie wrote:If you have not invoke them yet with the ritual it could just be a fluke that you had a headache. IJust give it time for bonding. Congrats that they came in.

How do I invoke them..??? Sorry to asl bug once again I can put candles in my household for a reason :xd

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-19, 01:20

Do as the seller suggests. Complete the invocation without the candles. There are flameless candles or try in your own way. I have always used candles with spirits, but you'll find a substitute way with help from your sellers.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-07-22, 01:08

about a month ago i purchased HAUNTED FEMALE KHODAM ANGEL DJINN psychic abilities i did the bonding ritual but i have yet to bond with it. Idk if i did the ritual wrong but i followed it step by step im starting to think Justina(thats her name) doesnt like me

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-22, 11:45

The fitst time I got spirits I felt absolutely nothing for the longest time. It may just be that, so don't get discouraged. I found it very exciting for Timelady that she connected so early on, but I think that's an exception. This is an analogy that may help..remember the old holograms where there was a picture within a picture and you'd have to blur your eyes to see them? I recall what seemed like everbody being able to make out the pictures before me. I grew so frustrsted, then one day I made one out, now I easily can see them. It's kinda like that, once you start sensing spirits it becomes easier to with all of your's. Khodam's are very good for wisdom. I have one, but I don't sense him as strongly as some of my other spirits. He was quite adamant in vessel selection and not going in a vessel with angels, via the pendulem.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-22, 14:57

Good Evening,

I have a spirited Stone of Poseidon and one of Hestia on the Way and I will have two Spirits soon which work on the Creativity. The last ones I will order at Beginning of oncoming Month one is from Ann and one is from blu_jay. They have both been very nice and fast in terms of answering my Questions so I am exited what will happen when I got the Spirits.

With the two spirited Stones I hope they hold what is promised like the saing "what Poseidon wants he gets" and Hestia is supposed to bring Calm, Weightloss without Hunger and Stress Relieve. I also got a few other Things like Time Travel (I am a Doctor Who Fan and yes I know it will not work like a TARDIS) and a 25 Pack of Cards to keep my Spirits orgeniced.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-22, 15:11

"(I am a Doctor Who Fan and yes I know it will not work like a TARDIS) and a 25 Pack of Cards to keep my Spirits orgeniced."

What did you mean by that? I didn't quite understand. Thanks.

What I gathered is you are a spirit fan, but what is tardis? Also how to the cards keep your spirits organized. I am open to suggestions. I have all the spirit info. tucked in a dresser and it's so not organized.

From Elizabeth last night I got a male vamp.

Jamie is also good at answering, as is Lisa from real_magick. Ann is always reliable in answering as is Elizabeth. I didn't connect to Lisa's, but a lot say they do. I think my sensing was just not strong then.
That wasa long time ago and I no longer have those spirits.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-22, 15:43

Hi there,

on the CH Website they offer Cards for putting the Spirits Names and Likenesses etc. on that is what I ment with the Cards. A TARDIS is an anagram for: Times and realitive Dimension in Space, it is a Timemachine from the BBC/BBC Wales Series "Doctor Who". In that Series (please see Wikipedia for further Info) a Timelord from the destroyed Planet "Gallifrey" travels through Time and Space in his Timemachine, the "TARDIS". Because I am a Fan of this Series I took the Membernickname "Timelady" which is the female Name for a Timelord.

Yes I am a Spiritfan it is a bit like to have Friends for me and a bit more, last Night my Incubus was at it again and I only say wow.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-22, 16:34

Lol--I have invoked mine, but still am a bit afraid. Thanks for explaining I hadn't heard of Tardis until now. I will check Wikipedia. I agree my spirits also feel like friends.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-23, 14:38

I always asked mself thisvquestion when I get ny spirits I get it in a little bag with magnets or pebbles what are thy for. Also can omeone send me how to invoke my spirits so I won messed up and screwed myself over....

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-23, 17:05

Just follow the ritual designed for each spirit (it's on their webiste off of eBay), without the candle. If you bought from, Elizebeth or Ann the pebbles are charging stones that can be put in a charging box. Their's are pretty inexpensive. If they are from another seller..like CH make sure they are not spelled items.
Do the ritual as soon asap to start your 30 day bonding process. Good luck!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-23, 18:39

Can u link me to it plz...

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-23, 20:13

We are having a heat wave and power is off and on
please post your spirits & will try to post,
in the next day or so.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-23, 20:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 380351567450 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ViewItem&item=380349300622&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ViewItem&item=140576639181&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-25, 10:00

Here is a link to some rituals. If you can not find your particular spirit there is a general innvocation.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-25, 15:17

Good Evening,

does this Invocation have to be with Candles? And if yes which color?

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-25, 20:53

I always use white for spirit rituals.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-27, 01:57

Hi there,

ok I will as I still got white candels at Home, not Tealights but other white Candles. There is another thing which I dont know if fits here but it is from the Sellers of this Thread so I just blure it out:

On the Listings (I dont know at the Moment if it is Elizabeth or Ann but one of them) there is a Spell to get a Proposal and I so wish that my Love Paul asks me or if that matters I will ask him but he is not wanting it at the Moment I dont know why, he always says we got time. So I wonder if that Spell will help?

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-27, 02:11

I don't know if the spell will help or not, but I recently got a Jezzabel spirit that is in an amulet, that is also spelled to enhance the effects. It is supposed to make men super attracted to you. Last night was a trip as a guy who is 20 years younger than me had it bad. It was a little overwhelming, so I would defintely say it's working. Truthfully I looked not that great, last night. I had on no makeup and was wearing yuckier clothes than normal. He would not quit coming on to me, like extreme. I had the vessel in my bra.

It was from Elizabeth. It didn't pay quite as much as it was buy it now or make offer. I think I offered 3 dollars less.

I hope you get your items in really soon!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top