Ebay Sellers Elizabeth - bythepowerof3 & Ann - mom25705

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Ebay Sellers Elizabeth - bythepowerof3 & Ann - mom25705

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-27, 02:16

Hi Maggie,
oh if it works that great I might get that too and the Spell. Off to work now, have a good one.
All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-27, 02:43

Thank you. You too!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-28, 13:07

Good Evening,

I found out through asking my Spirits that another Guy at Work likes me. I asked the Spirits to work together and giving me his Name and they gave me Letter after Letter till the whole Name was spelled out. Also they said he is shy and it will take some time. I then said sorry for asking but I asked which Spirit of them 6 I currently have wishes to help me in this Task and asked this Spirit to move the Pendulum towards its Vessel. And it was the King Phönix who answered very strongly as the Pendulum nearly made a Looping.

That said I ever get the strongest Reactions (Energy & Pendulum) from the King Phönix & my Vampire. The others also send out Energys but not that strong as them two. Call me crazy but I feel good now because whenever I do this Pendulum Askings it makes me feel good I dont know why but it does. I hope I am not going bonkers.

Awaiting my other Spirits from CH now and at Beginning of August I pay for the ones from Ann and Elizabeth. Those will be focused on Creativity & Knowledge which I really need.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-28, 13:34

That's great. Maybe I should spend more time asking my spirits questions. Please explain how they spelled it out. Did you have the alphabet laid out? I will not mess with a spirit board,as they scare me,

so I hope it isn't that.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-28, 14:24

[quote="Timelady31"]Good Evening,...
Call me crazy but I feel good now because whenever I do this Pendulum Askings it makes me feel good I dont know why but it does. I hope I am not going bonkers....

LOLOL. Feeling good doesn't mean you are bonkers. That's great you feel good when you do it. I felt anxious so I stopped doing it. Very Happy Very Happy

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-28, 14:45

Maggie wrote:That's great. Maybe I should spend more time asking my spirits questions. Please explain how they spelled it out. Did you have the alphabet laid out? I will not mess with a spirit board,as they scare me,

so I hope it isn't that.

I have taken a DIN A 4 Size Sheet of Paper and have made a Cross like a + and on top and bottom it reads "yes", left and right "no".Then around it like a circle I did put the Letters of the Alphabet and on the top Half of the Circle the Numbers 0-9. Also the words "maybe" & "cant say" are there , they are in between the + Spaces. I ask the Spirits to give me Letter after Letter if a Question for Example involves (sorry for Spelling) a Name like Frank in this Case. I asked them to give me the first Letter, then the next and so on. I did that with his first Name and the Surename Part until the full Name was spelled.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-28, 15:00

time: you have such great experiences. maybe you are a natural at working with spirits Smile
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-28, 15:03

That sounds good. Thank you for explaining.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-28, 15:12

I have a question can any of ur spirits tell u how other spirits feel about you or like ur friends spirits..

For example: timelady spirits tell u how Maggie spirits view her... jw

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-28, 15:31

I personally would not go that route, especially with friends. It's just myo that the message may get interpreted incorrectly or the person could be having a bad day it could end a good friendship.

Possibly with a love interest or a coworker who isn't being kind. I have Djinn and Djinn are great to have but can at time be pranksters, so they could just be joking and it could lead to hurt feelings.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-28, 15:37

Oh, wait a second..sorry duh. Brain freeze...Definitely no! Timelady's spirits could not tell her how mine feel about me or mine about her's.

That's why only you are giving your spirit's name. Noone else can tune into them. I have at times asked for my spirits to help others, but they still don't know the name. They are helping me, by helping out those who I have asked.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-28, 15:38

@ Joanna: Thanks you, I thought since I was very young that I am somehow connected to Magic. That is why I sort of invented a imaginary Figur: The Goddess of the Universe. I saw myself beeing it and be able to transform myself into it when Need arises. Mind you that might be the Result of watching to much "Masters of the Universe" & star Trek (specially the Figure of Q).

@ Maggie: Your welcome :-)

@ Darkchaos: I dont know if they can do that and I would never ask them such things as it can be like Maggie pointed out. I am still not sure with them as I always fear of either asking to much off them or hurt them in Feelings or beeing to much in a commando Voice (like a General in the Army).

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-28, 16:12

Darkchaos--There are many things I don't know, but that one I do. A person would have to know your spirit's name. Other than Tisha I have never given my spirit's names to another. She actually gave me one

her spirits, an angel that helped her after a trying time in her own life. I knew how much he meant to her and I was very touched by the kind gesture. This led me to the level of trust I have with her concerning my spirits. Anyway..other than to her I would not risk giving my spirit's names out to others, or I'd risk losing them, but really noone else or other spirits can tell you about your spirits. If you or find someone you can really trust, (a gifted medium would best, as they tune into spirits)they could help you with guidance and communication with your spirits.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-28, 18:02

Oh alright Thx guys Smile

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-29, 15:43

Hi all,

I asked the Spirits again today and yesterday. This Time I asked them Questions what Frank likes on me and if I should wear Make Up. The Spirits said not to wear Make Up cus he likes me just without it. Also I asked which Spirit/Spirits would help me getting him turned towards me and my King Phönix came forward with strong Energy. Also I asked them on which Date would he act and they spelled out the 23rd of August for me & they said it will be in Form of writing because he is shy.

All the Best

Timealdy
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-29, 20:42

hmm... intriguing. perhaps i should get my own companion. Smile someone to care for as well as to be cared for. at least trips to work wouldn't feel so lonely. Very Happy

off to surf!
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-30, 04:18

may be a rather redundant question, but is shipping cost a 1-time payment if i were to purchase a few items?

because i see that she charges shipping for all items; am wondering if i were to buy a few, then i will be charged a few times for shipping as well?
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-30, 10:27

Hi geri,

I had it that when I bought several Items at once she charged one time 13 USD (that is for to Germany) and for each other item which is in the same pack 1 USD. I cant tell how it is for other Countrys so it might be best to send her an IM via EBay just to be sure.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-07-30, 10:50

thanks, timelady!
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-30, 12:44

your always welcome
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-07-30, 14:03

anyone ever order 10 times cast spell love beads!???

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-30, 14:40

Timelady what do u used to contact ur spirits?

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-30, 14:48

@ Darkchaos: I used a selfmade Communication Board and a Pendulum. Everytime I ask my Spirits I used to put their Vessels around the Board and ask them each (Name) can you hear me? Then normally the Pendulum moves up and down the yes Part. Then if I want to ask Questions specialy for a Spirit (maybe my Gryphon) I ask: (Name) & then the Question. If I want to ask a Question for all the Spirits working together then I ask them please to work together on the Answer to the Question. After I asked all that I wanted I thank them for it.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-07-30, 15:29

Home made communication board? ? I wonder if I should make one... thank u Smile

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-30, 15:32

Your welcome, I got this Hint from some here on the Forum and specially from Maggie.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-30, 22:11

Yeah, but your's sounds better than my way. I never used the alpha -bet. I only did a yes or no. Guess we are all learning from eachother. Very Happy
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-31, 06:30

Morning all,

I first had only yes and no too but then I did look on the Net for Communication Boards (Pictures of them). And then I thought up my Board like I discribed.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-31, 11:22

Timelady: That is so great that everything is working so well for your new experiences! I should ask you for a reading Cool
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-31, 12:46

Hi Joanna,

thank you I am not a physic tho. I could not take the Responsebillity if something goes wrong and I dont have the needed Experience for it all :-)

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-31, 12:55

i still love to hear your experiences! thanks for being so open
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-07-31, 13:05

your welcome always, I value honest Minds who say what they think which Way or ever.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-01, 14:43

Does anyone have an email address for Ann as I am tempted to make a purchase but do not know which one.

Thanks

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-01, 16:09

They only communicate through their eBay. It's all good though, at least they respond. I think some sellers do that so that a buyer can't claim they didn't get a response.

I am with you on that Timelady. I have given free readings for years, but although I am signed up at a couple of places I have not become active and have never charged a sole. I am like you said afraid of the responsibily. I also won't lie and some only want to hear what makes them feel good not the truth.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-08-01, 17:09

Yes that is what I ment Maggie, althrough I got Angel Cards here but I dont know at the Moment how to read Cards. And until I dont know something 100% I dont do it, that is how it is with ous Germans: all or nothing. Or like Skeletor once said: I must posess all or I posess nothing!

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-08-01, 19:10

Today I took the bus to go home after class. On my ride to go home I fall asleep.As wel as I'm muslim i fall asleep because i'm fasting. every 5 minutes i would closed my eyes and open then again after i reach a town next to my I feel that the ring cam out and now my baby is lost. I told elizathbeth and she she will call her back,.... now there is an absence on my finger.. -__- Sad

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-01, 19:55

I'm sorry that happened. Elizabeth will get her back but still I know that is not a good feeling.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-08-01, 20:25

It wasn't my fault and she likes to play. I look everywhere and I was so devasted too -___- I try to call her but nothing...

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-01, 22:41

Hopefully soon you will have her again.

Timelady that saying sounds good.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-08-02, 11:47

Hi all,

I dont know if its just me but there seems to be a Prob: When I go to Ebay and want to click on the items for sale of Elizabeth then it says User ID not found. What does it mean? Is she gone? I can only go into her Marketplace but not the normal Items for sale.

I dont hope I am scammend again.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-08-02, 14:00

She is not gone Timelady , i just clicked at items for sale . Maybe it just some pc trouble.

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-08-02, 15:03

Hi mira,

I did restart my PC and done all I could possibly do but I cant get to her listed Items only can see them via the Marketplace Items (visit my Store) and not on "Items for sale", cus if I do I get the above namend Note. Very strange that cus it does that not only with her but with all the other ones I have listed as fav Sellers too.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-08-02, 15:29

Hello Timelady !

It seems to me that is some problem with Ebay . I just tryed "iteams for sale" both Elisabeth and Ann and i get "User ID not found" too .

I think i must be something wrong with Ebayside , hope it will be corrected soon .

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-08-02, 15:44

Hi mira,

I am glad it is not just me, as it is on all my saved Sellers and I got 8 of them. I can still , as said, acces the Stores of them but not like also said the Items for sale. I have sended Elizabeth a IM to make her awear of this and hope also it will be corrected soon for our Sake and for Elizabeth Good.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-04, 12:20

Hi Timelady,

I have ordered the Pendulum and Angel how long did it take for you to receive the items by priority mail as you are in Germany and I'm in the UK? Normal delivery can take upto 2-3 weeks so I opted for faster service.

Thanks SPSP1

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-08-04, 12:37

Hi spsp1,

to me (near Düsseldorf/Westgermany) it took around 10 Day with the faster Service.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-04, 12:39

mira wrote:Hello Timelady !

It seems to me that is some problem with Ebay . I just tryed "iteams for sale" both Elisabeth and Ann and i get "User ID not found" too .

I think i must be something wrong with Ebayside , hope it will be corrected soon .

I think eBay messenging is having a glitch as I saw that too. They ususally fix it pretty quickly.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkchaos on 2011-08-07, 22:38

Someone should make a thread about invoking spirits or doing the rituals in this forum... just my two cents..

Darkchaos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-07, 23:46

You may start one if you would like. I will post on it. We can share our experiences. Smile
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-08, 01:42

oh, it would also be nice to share spell rituals, the level of concentration needed, procedures etc. you know, the works of it. Very Happy
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-08-08, 14:36

Greets all,

I dont know if this is the right Thread to post it so please feel free to move it: I did try automatic Writing today. I took a paper and Pen and did put all my Spirits around it. Then I asked them to make themselfs known via the Pendulum if they can hear me and gave them some little Offerings. Then I did put the Pen onto the Paper and asked my Questions which could be answered with yes or no. Then I asked them to use my Hand to write their Answer and chanted it 3 Times. I was very amazed that I felt their combined Energy somehow flowing through me I can not really discribe the Feeling. And it was like someone else using my Body to make their Answers known on Paper. And they did answer each Question I asked and it was still a bit scribbleing but it was nearly nicelooking writingstyle. So it was a great and save first Experience with aoutmatic Writing and I think I will use it in the Futur more often but only when all my Spirits are present at the same time because I think I will then feel much more Energy.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top