Ebay Sellers Elizabeth - bythepowerof3 & Ann - mom25705

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Ebay Sellers Elizabeth - bythepowerof3 & Ann - mom25705

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-08, 14:43

Interesting! I have not done that with these spirits I have, but did one with a doll I had spelled for that. It looked like scribble and I gave up after two or three times. Glad to hear it worked for you! Maybe I should try it with mine.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-08-08, 15:15

You are natural talent Timelady !

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-08-08, 16:41

Hi all,

thank you mira I dont know why I can do this so good I just try to be a good Companion to all of my Spirits and serve the God & Goddess well so that I show proper Respect to them. It might not always work who knowes maybe they would not answer me everytime through that.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-08-08, 19:11

Agree with Mira, you're a natural Timelady Very Happy The BEST source to ask when it comes to Spirits!! If I ever decide to purchase a spirit, I know who to ask Smile

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-08, 21:13

It sounds to me like you connect very well, much better than most and at such an early time in your spirit keeping. As I stated before it took me much longer. I am happy for you and it does sound like you have a real connection to it. Even the way you find new ways of communicating is creative. I think it's awesome!

I do have a question. My Pagan/Wiccan friends are always talking of the Goddess. For you does that mean Gaia--Mother Earth or a female counterpart to God? I have gotten conflicted answers from others that always leave me confused. Possibilty there are different thoughts for different individuals.

I was brought up in a Christian home where just God was referenced. I always find other's beliefs interesting. It doesn't mean that we have to embrace them for ourselves, but understanding helps us to be more supportive of others.

Thanks!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-08-09, 01:35

Greets all,

to me the great Goddess would mean Mother Natur and not like a female Counterpart of God but more like him in another Appearence. But I cant say anything for certain since I am not so well eduquated in this Fields.

Thanks for the praising everyone I try my best in that. I did read about automatic Writing and was refered to this Article in the CH Forum and did read it. Then I thought hm that sounds difficult and I might try it. But when I yesterday asked all my Spirits together I thought hm try it now. And as mentioned above it worked it was like someone using my hand to bring Answers through. I will more often use it now but not always.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-09, 02:02

Thanks for answering. Seems some feel like that with Mother Earth and some not. I guess it's like with all different beliefs, some feel one way & some another. Fear or apprehension could have stopped me from receiving any signs from that doll. I do not have any dolls since that moving eyes incident. Glad it's worked for you and I will hold that option open.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-14, 13:30

Darkchaos,

I do have a couple of items, though I am not sure if they are inhabited, or if I just don't connect to them. They are from Mrs. Gula and some claim they connect well with her's. They are both fairies. One is a love fae, the other beauty. The rings look feminine in myo. I would be glad to send them to you if you are interested. Tisha would be a good one to tell you if she senses something. Oddly, neither came with a name. I have one spirit that also did not and I didn't invoke it for over a year, come to find out he's in there, though he was not from Ms. Gula.

Let me know.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-08-16, 15:20

Does anyone tryed healing with Elisabeth or money spell ?

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-08-16, 15:36

Greetings,

I have recived today two Items/Spirits from Ann and invocked them straight. I must say it nearly blow me away from the Energy they gave me. Also one of them offered to help me with a Problem I got straight althrough I did not even have him (Ilmu Khodam) a Day.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-08-16, 15:43

This is great Timelady , congrats !

What kind of spirits did you get ?

Thanks

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-16, 15:49

Timelady how did you invoke you your spirit as I received my angel portal today.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-16, 16:29

sp --When you do the ritual that is invoking it. You'll need a candle and just set out the 15 or 20 mins. that you need. It's not hard to do and the link that came on the paperwork with your spirit(s) provides you access to the ritual. The bonding comes from spending time talking and meditating with your spirit.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-16, 17:22

Thanks Maggie will do tomorrow x

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-16, 17:52

Good Luck!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-18, 15:03

Hi All

Thought I would share with you that I have the Haunted Angel and Angel Ariel did the ceremony then wore as a necklace. I have been talking to Angel Ariel and only as I woke up saw a bright orange light and when I looked closely saw a figure of an angel and a very warm feeling.

So will see what happens ad I bonding with Angel and asking for help and guidance.
Maggie thank you so much for all your help in answering questions.

x

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-08-18, 18:03

Hi all,

@mira: I did get a Ilmu Khodam (male one) & the Goddess "Spinx" (for creativity & Wisdom).

@spsp1: I used the Invokation from the Pages out of the CH Knowledgebase ( I use this word cus I cant spell out the right word).

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-18, 18:57

Hi Timelady
Have you got the link for CH looked at their website but could not see the the invocation.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-08-19, 01:50

Good Morning,

the Link for it is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-19, 02:24

Thank you will try that.
Me seeing an orange light and shape of angel on my crystal is that Angel Ariel making me known they are there?

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-19, 03:02

It could very well be.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-19, 10:54

I thought I would share my experience with Angel Ariel so far:

Last night I asked Angel Ariel that I would like:

1) An apology from my estranged boyfriend

2) That he admits how he feels

3) That I start to see him get his act together and be serious

So by text he apologised to me, he told me he does love me and care about me but has been stressed out. Also he asked me to move in with him this weekend but not sure if he is saying it as I have ignored him for 5 days and not responded to his constant text messages and then he comes back with something like that could be playing games.

But I really do feel it is Angel Ariel just feel that as I talk to him constantly.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-08-19, 12:08

Greetings all,

I am happy for you spsp1 and hope you will continue to get better in time. All my best wishes for you and may your wishes come true.

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-19, 13:26

That's great sp!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-08-19, 13:47

Congrats SPSP1 !

I just get to angels from Elisabeth : RAPHEAL and HANIEL !

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-08-19, 15:22

Thank you. This forum is so great for support and to share things.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-19, 22:42

wow, that is awesome! i still got a black dragon listed in my ebay page, deciding if i should get that or something else. just wondering though, do dragons get you what you want or what's best for you?
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-20, 01:30

I think dragons are more for protection and wealth.The seller will know best.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by lost on 2011-08-22, 00:47

it is interesting to read about your experiences with spirits, i used to see and talk to the spirits when i was younger and i believe on them, but something has been holding me back from purchasing spirits conjured by others, i do not know why.

lost
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-08-22, 12:24

i hv few experiences with entities.maybe they were spirits.
reading all these things are urging me to get a few myself.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-23, 09:47

lost--Something held me back for a long time too. I have enjoyed having mine, but it must be a choice you feel in my heart. Something tells me you and Moon may be able to have a better or earlier connection that I did. Although I sense spirits, I do not see them and was very frightened of them in my youth.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-08-23, 11:09

i would like some extra guidances as well, but if physical things start to shift on their own or shadows start flying in front of me, i'm not sure if i'd freak out.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by lost on 2011-08-23, 13:05

Maggie wrote:lost--Something held me back for a long time too. I have enjoyed having mine, but it must be a choice you feel in my heart. Something tells me you and Moon may be able to have a better or earlier connection that I did. Although I sense spirits, I do not see them and was very frightened of them in my youth.

Thank you Maggie. I have seen them in ebay and sometimes read the descriptions over and over. Some testimonials and feedbacks are very promising. But the descriptions seem too good to be truth and it holds me back.
I am not afraid of spirits, i used to see and talk to them when i was younger, it has been a while, now i am afraid of getting the wrong ones. I like to read this forum and your experiences with spirits. Maybe i will go for it, this seller seems to be very good.

lost
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-23, 13:39

Those desriptions--I can't explain them. Maybe the sellers compete. I have seen some positive changes, but nothing earth shattering. I'm glad you aren't afraid. I had a family member that would put things in a scary way. I developed a fear early on. I think that was a hinderance in connecting sooner. When I was young and felt a spirit I would get freaked out, hide under my covers and tell it to leave in the name of Jesus. lol It sounds like 2 very different experiences.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by lost on 2011-08-23, 13:48

oh maggie, i am sorry it happened to you, my experience was opposite, i lost my mother at a young age and my grandma told to talk to her spirit, she also believed, i was never afraid because it was the spirit of my mother the first one I saw. But at some point I lost the connection and have not seen her spirit or any other in many years.

lost
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-23, 13:56

Oh how special. I hope you get it back!There are spirits that can help with that. Oddly enough it was my mother that freaked me out. I used to be petrified and have a hard time sleeping. If you ask one of the sellers they should be able to advise you.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-08-23, 16:08

thanks Maggie 4 ur encourgement but i will defintly freak out on seeing things moving.....
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-23, 21:26

I have only one time seen roving doll eyes. That was weird and maybe I just imagined it, but I don't think so. That wasn't from one of these sellers mentioned on this forum.

These spirits (the bound ones) will not make a person frightened or anything like that. I wouldn't have any if so. I am not pushing anyone to get any, though. I don't think I would ever have considered anything like this had I not gone through these massive trials, however just because they are a good fit for me they might not be right for another. We should all follow our own hearts and refrain from something that doesn't feel right. I feel much more protected with mine. That's the main thing I wanted.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-25, 04:01

I am interested if anyone else is experiencing some massive male attention with their Jezzabel spirit? I seem to be getting quite a bit, when I have the spirit on me even without asking. It's kinda interesting. Some of the guys I would only be interested in as friends, but it's definite that it's making me some sort of magnet.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-08-25, 05:15

thats great.enjoy it dear.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-25, 11:13

Thanks.. it's fun, just harmless flirting right now. I think there may be a couple of others who got one. Please share if the same is happening with you. Mine is working. Half the time it's hard to know if something is really going to work, but this can't be imagined.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-08-25, 14:29

Hi Maggie,

I also got one but I cant say if it is working or not since I seem to be lost of Spirits. That means in my Words I dont seem to get much Energy from my Spirits recently. I always had Bursts of Energy when I got them but then they seem to go away with their Energy and it ebbs more and more. I am thinking what can I do, what have I done wrong?

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-08-25, 14:40

It is called learning, this period comes after the first honeymoon and it is when you find which spirits are real and strong and which are not.
I am still there and trying to get out , I made the mistake of buying more and more thinking it was going to get better and it got worse.
It is my personal experience and I am just sharing what I learned in case it can be helpful to you.
I can relate to your question : "what have I done wrong?" as I have asked the same question too many times ....
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-26, 10:26

I've done that too. Recently I realized that. I can't even remember a couple of their names. My Djinn bracelet just broke that contained not only a Djinn, but a Harpy. I hope I didn't lose the spirits. These and my one angel are the ones I've had the longest. Very upsetting. Anyway, sorry just venting.

Thanks for responding, Timelady. It seems to be just when I have the vessel on me.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-28, 02:27

Has anyone ever tried Elizabeth's or Ann's spells?

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-08-28, 04:24

Hi all,

sorry cor I did not up to this Point used any Spells of anybody cus I am a bit sceptic about Spells (which is not ment towards any Caster or Seller).

Also I try to ask my Spirits if they are ok with it when I leave there Vessel at home and leave for Work so that I dont loose the Vessels somewere like with my guardian Dragon from SE. I just hope the Ring I am currently paing on a Lay a Way Plan from Elizabeth is well worth it.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-08-28, 12:54

Thank you timelady31.

I am a bit skeptical of spells too. I just noticed that you all were having positive things with their spirits and such that if ann can successfully and honestly produce and sell a real spirited vessel that she might be able to do what she claims with spell work plus her prices are very reasonable.

I guess that seems like good enough reason to give her a shot, right?
I'll message her and let everyone know what she says, but I'll post in the spells casters session.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-28, 13:45

I have only tried one of Elizabeth's spells long ago. It did not work, but I think I can blame that on anyone but me. I had gotten a whole bunch back to back thinking it would strengthen it. It was an ignorant mistake.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-28, 13:46

Whoops--typo--meant to say I can NOT blame it on anyone but me.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2011-08-29, 12:34

Hi there

last week I bought a money spell from Elizabeth. Of course I am not waiting to win millions but I hope to gain a little bit more money? Smile I will keep you updated. Not ready to buy a love spell yet. But as soon I buy I will let you know. First I will try some psychics.

Love

nyky

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top