Good Luck!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Re: Ebay Sellers Elizabeth - bythepowerof3 & Ann - mom25705

Post by nyky on 2011-08-30, 10:46

Thanks maggie.

Now I really need more money. Just dropped my glass of juice on my laptop. Smile

Good luck to all of you
nyky

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-30, 10:56

Oh no, I hope it didn't ruin it. Thank you for the good luck wishes.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by nyky on 2011-08-30, 11:13

Yes , I did. My luck is I have another one. But I don't like when I destroy something.

nyky
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-08-30, 12:52

Hi all,

I wonder if Spirits can send their Owners/Companions Illnesses? I have a beginning of Migraine and it really is horrible for me. I dont want to think it is my Spirits but I dont know if I maybe have necklected them in a way or paid to much Attantion to one and the others getting jealours?

Also I am still awaiting (I recently paid for it a few Days ago) three more exiting thing: One Ring from Elizabeth and a Goddess for Health (as you see I really need her) & a custom conjured Goddess (Lady Britania the Protector of the British Empire) from CH.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-30, 13:58

The only spirit that ever did that to me was a Waraith that needed redirecting. The darker spirits can do that, but no white light ones. I suggest putting them in their charging box for 24 hours. Maybe they need recharging and are accidentally taking the energy from you.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-08-30, 14:56

Hi there,

thank you for the advice I will do that and since I got two charging boxes from Elizabeth I will start this evening with two Spirits and when all have done the recharge I will use the Transmute Spell you directed me to to put them to the new Vessel. All have agreed to be put into the same Vessel together which is a little Replica of the sacred Stone Henge, even my Vampire.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-30, 18:15

Sounds good. I have found that tramsmulate ritual to be as they said 100 percent successful.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-08-30, 19:35

Excuse my ignorance, I can not find any additional information to transmute rituals, besides Creepy Hollows and some online sellers, how do you know it works and it is 100% safe?. Thanks
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-30, 19:41

The one I like is from Creepy Hollows and free. I will see if I can find it. I have bought others and just duidn't feel safe with them. This said is was guaranteed to work 100 perect of the time. Because I don't see spirits I checked with Tisha who is a Medium. Let me see if I can find it real quickly. I just check with my spirits by pendulem to make sure it's okay. I likewise check with the spirits in the vessel I transfer them into.

I have a ring now with multiple angels and 2 Watchers.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-30, 19:43

Here it is.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-08-30, 19:56

What I mean is I can not find it in any source unless it is commercial, it seems like something new they have come out with.
I have seen sellers selling spirits and entities, even Gods that they "created" or invented, sorry but I have become somehow skeptical of some of the things people sale online. I tried too many of them unsuccessfully.
I am not putting doubts to your experience, just sharing my own...
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-30, 20:14

Oh okay. I thought you wanted it. CH was selling a service to transfer them for a long time. Finally they published this free one. It does work, but I was highly nervous the first time. I just knew I was going to lose this one vessel with my special angel if I didn't act on something.

All the sellers or I should say most sell transmulate spells. I just had never gone that route, but know others that did. I know what you mean, though. This time I do feel it's valid.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-09-02, 16:26

Hello guys !

Does anyone used spells or healing from Elisabeth ?

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-02, 19:16

Are you referring to her reiki attunement? If so I have, but I don't know if it's me or them but thus far I have never noticed anything from a long distance healing. I have had a few from various sellers to no avail. I like the concept, so it could just me.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-09-02, 19:21

Thanks Magie she offfers lots of different types of healing on her side so i was just wondering :-)

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-02, 19:30

Okay Timelady, I did invoke those sex spirits. There is definitely something up with them. I have put them in their charging box because they wouldn't leave me alone. Have you had that same thing happen?

I guess I will come off like a prude, but it felt a little naughty like cheat sex, not an affair, but too easy. I mean you don't have to go to the effort of committing to a relationship, or putting in all the work that goes into one, but the concept is still a little weird to me of unseen things being intimate. I'm sure if I wanted to I could get used to it, but I gotta think about this some more. Anyway, there is no way that I could have imagined this. I just don't know if I feel it's it's wrong or right. Anyway, back to my question when you have time please.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-02, 19:31

Oh okay mira.

yky--I hope you got another pc, by now.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-09-03, 10:59

Hi Maggie,

before I answer your Question I wish to speak out a Warning: It can be that I offend others with my Seeing of Things since it can be that us Germans see Things different so please dont be offended as I just speak out my Mind, you can of course PM me and tell me off.

@Maggie:

When I invocked my Nympho the first Night he came over me like wow it was really heavy but I loved it, I came within 10 Minutes. Now he still comes over me when I ask him but not so heavy any more. I asked him once through Pendulum what he loves doing so he told me (I will not say it out here) and I love it what he likes doing. I just talk to him normal as with a lover & once he made me think it is my rl Boyfriend/Partner who was doing it so it was even more wonderful.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-03, 12:34

Okay thank you for answering. But he won't bother you unless asked? That is my problem. He won't stop. How to get them to stop pestering you when you don't want their attention? I am still just a little concerned about this. Just asking your opinion do you feel it's wrong in anyway? I really don't know. Maybe like I said that is the prude in me worrying way too much. Nothing seemed bad, but I seem to hold myself at a much stricter standard, than I place on others.

I read where some say they are demons, but was told no they are just like any of us. They just had high sex drives in life. That makes sense.

Maybe there are sex demons too, but I think these are not. I have 2 and I don't know which one won't leave me alone. Right now they are staying in the charging box.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-09-03, 14:48

Hi Maggie,

dont worry about how you are, that is your Natur and you should never change yourself for anyone. My Nympho holds himself back and only comes to me when I ask him to. He is a wonderful Man so I would not miss him for the World. When I am with my Partner and we have sex together, my Nympho enhances my sexdrive so that I am even higher then normal and my Partner loves it.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-03, 15:07

Okay, that sounds good. Thank you. I appreciate that. You made me feel better. xx
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-09-04, 01:18

Does anyone know of another way to contact Elizabeth - thepowerof3 ebay? She isn't taking ebay messages and I need to ask her about her items before i make a purchase.

Thank you.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-04, 01:24

I do not, that's kinda weird. I wonder if it may be due to the holiday weekend? Her sister is Ann. She will answer you, unless they are off together. Her ebay seller name is mom25705.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-09-06, 13:08

I really wish I could contact Elizabeth. I would like to ask her about her pheonix and gryphon. Anyone have either of these spirits from her or anywhere else?

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-06, 13:16

Elizabeth and Ann are sisters. If they are not answering on eBay they probably went away fror the holiday. My guess is they will be back today. Those are the two that answer the fastest and have consistently great spirits.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-09-06, 13:56

Hi Cor,

I got both of these Spirits from Elizabeth and have great Vibrations off them so far. I can only agree with what Maggie said about Spirits and the Answering. I cant wait for my Ring to be shipped and hope it will be soon.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-09-06, 16:47

I read the description of the phoenix and it seems like a very nice spirit to have. It says that it can grant wishes? Have you noticed any of that.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-06, 17:11

I have one that I have yet yet invoked. I know at least one here does have that type of spirit, in case they feel like sharing. Many of the spirits are wish grantors it just depends what particular attributes you are looking for. Both Elizabeth and Ann are great with advising. I gained a lot of help and knowledge from both of them. As I have mentioned before I have had some wishes answered by my spirits, though the wishes have not been large in nature I am grateful. I also know they have kept me from making some false steps. All and all spirit keeping has been a blessing in my life, and it seems from her posts Timelady feels the same way.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-06, 18:29

Coraleec--I do have two gryphons. Sorry, just reread this. I think they have helped a bit with money. I think they are the ones they saved me from a huge car repair bill. I end up asking my spirits to work collectively when I run into a problem, but I think they were the ones most working on that.

Timelady, I hope you get your ring in soon. Let us know.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-09-07, 01:56

Good Morning,

still no Answer from Elizabeth I dont know what is going on and I dont want to get the bad Feeling. I might send an E Mail to Ann and see what comes out of that . I wait for this germand day (it is 6.55 am right now) and see tomorrow what is happening as I dont like the Feeling they took my money and run.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-07, 06:31

No Timelady, I'm sure they did not. I have bought from them for a long time. Don't worry. Life happens, kids get sick, vacations get delayed, etc. I am almost 1000 percent positive all will be okay. Must be a reason for the delay.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-07, 16:25

Have any of you heard back from her yet?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-09-07, 16:59

Yes I just had the Note from EBay that my Ring is beeing put on the Way to me.
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-07, 17:02

Oh good. Glad to hear. I hope you get it quickly!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-09-07, 17:08

me hope so too as I cant wait to profit from the Powers and I have sended another IM to Elizabeth. HOpe to get an Answer now.

Al lthe Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-07, 17:16

I hope you do too, but with all this rain and the falling temps. possibly one of her children caught a cold or something. Her bio says she has 4 young children. Seems a lot in my area have bad colds right now. I don't know, it's just a maybe. I'm sure she will respond to all when she can. She's always been really good with communication, and Ann has too.

Let us know how you like it the ring when it gets to you!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-09-08, 03:40

A mira & maggie- for reiki healing

the group i am involved with for learning reiki sends free reiki to those who ask for it. also they have centres and arrange seminars across the world.

please let me know if you need more details.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-08, 03:53

Sure let us know please, thank you! For some reason I have never been able to feel the effects of it, but would love to. Tisha told me something I can try, as I have been deflecting a lot of negativite energy sent my way. Maybe then I too can benefit from it.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-09-08, 04:50

Thank you Moon please give us some more details about reiki healing !

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MOON on 2011-09-08, 05:03

hi

the link is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

you can find all the required info. i completed my first degree last year in about $10 and 2 days.
MOON
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-08, 10:46

Thank you!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-09-08, 14:27

Greetings,

I just had a few great Accurences with my Spirits:

1.) I asked my Immortals, specially one, if my Love Paul would marry me and they said yes and that he would even ask me this Year in October. And then I felt the full Energy of the Sorcceress Morgain LaFey and it was like electric Jolts or like some one hits me. I asked then why she gave me this Energy and she answered to connect me better towards this Goal as I should understand Pauls Desire for Trust and Truth.

2.) I then asked one of my Angels if she gave me the tingling because of a Note to me and she said yes it was a Warning that one of my Bosses hates me because I like the other Boss more then the first. I them humbly asked my Angel if she would protect me and she answered yes and I again felt her Energy.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-09-09, 03:27

@Timelady, I hope you get your wishes. I like to read your experiences, they are incredible.

@Maggie, can't wait for you to experience some fun!

Best wishes flower
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-09-09, 03:51

Sounds like many are getting very good connections from this seller. All the best everybody.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-09, 13:39

Thank you!!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-09-09, 14:33

I know this might not be the right Threat so Hope if this is not right please move it to the right one: I have just seen one of my Spirits I got from Elizabeth the first Time. It was one of my Immortals/Goddesses (cant tell the name). I was going shopping and somehow I thought I saw very light a Figur so I closed my Eyes to see it better. She was showing herself in form of a Woman with fair complexion and long black Hair, marineblue Toga hold together with a yellow Belt, she walked barefoot and I could not really see her Face but she was smiling towards me. I asked in my Thoughts her Name and when I came to her Name I felt a Rush of Energy through me.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-12, 15:19

That is so awesome!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-09-18, 05:34

Greetings all,

I have now waited a long Time for an Answer of Elizabeth and nothing came through so I ask myself what is going on over there? If it is because she is hit by the Tornado then how can she send my Item? I still dont want to think something fishy is going on but I am torn now more to CH then her. 382 Euros is a lot of Money for me that is what I paid last to her.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-18, 07:54

Hi Timelady sorry to hear that but just give her a chance to respond especially if she has been hit by a Tornado, I am sure she will post.

I orderered a custom spirit which is a 3-1. I have wore my ring and must say just tested by asking for two things recently especially yesterday and I was absolutely stunned that my wish was granted and within the time I asked for it to appear. It could be a coincidence but I feel that it was the spirit as I specifically asked for a particular wording and that was what I received from the person I am enquiring about rather than giving too much away.

So far so good. I would like to thank both Timelady and Maggie for help with questions regarding the spirits as I am very new to this which their help and advice was invaluable to me so thank you both.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top