Ebay Sellers Elizabeth - bythepowerof3 & Ann - mom25705

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Ebay Sellers Elizabeth - bythepowerof3 & Ann - mom25705

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-09-18, 08:17

Hi spsp1,

thank you for your kind Words, I always try to help other Persons as long as they are friendly to me I see no Reason why I should not be :-)

Great to hear you got these Results and I hope many will follow. The Ring I ordered is very expensive and should do a great Deal (I will not say it openly here as it might harm the Work). I will say it here when I got Results from it.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-18, 08:18

Sure, no problem.

Timelady I suggest sending another message and ask for a tracking number. There is no way she would risk her entire business over that small dollar amount, though I realize it is high for you. I know she wouldn't do that. I could be off with time, but I think she has been selling on eBay since 2007. She would not just quit sending items. Don't fret, as I am sure it's just a delay in the mail or some other logical explanation. She and Ann are the two sellers that have always come through for me, always answered questions (though I don't ask much) and always have strong energies.

Only once a spirit did not get to me and she reconjured and promptly sent it to me. I have no doubt in that rare case she would do the same for you.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-18, 08:51

I just checked and currently Elizabeth, nor Ann have items listed (which does not happen often), yet just got feedback as early as yesterday. Their stores have not been deactivated, so something may be amiss with them. Since they are sisters it could be something as drastic as a death in the family, to as minor as a child's virus, or a multitide of things. Remember their live's are going to be plagued with trials, just as each of our's are. Timelady, I suggest hanging tight if you received the notice your spirit was shipped you should get it in shortly and I am sure she will answer those who have written to her, as soon as she is able.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-09-18, 10:14

I did not look to check for new Items so I did not know that with the Items listed. I know that normal Lives are under threats sometimes when Things happen so I did not worry about that and understood it. I have send about 3 Times the same Questions now as you said I should send it again. I think I have told you about that Ring in PM so you know what it means to me.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-18, 13:30

I know it's coming. I told you to send them another message before I saw they were not currently listing. If you fo to eBay you can see that right now neither Elizabeth or Ann has any offerings listed for sale. I have only seen that omce before. It simply means something is going on in their lives. She probably has not seen your messages. I would assume your ring is mailed and she will answer you shortly. Either way you will get your ring. i know that for sure.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-18, 13:39

I kist checked again Elizabeth (didn't check about Ann) has listed some offereings, so hopefully you will hear back from her soon and get your ring in this week. I feel that it will all work out and you will be happy with the ring and yes I do know how much you want it. I posted that earlier, so you could see something may have been going on with them.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-09-18, 13:46

Good Evening,

I have send again a Note to her (did not send to Ann cus I dont want to get on her nerves). I just hope they both well and if something is going on in their Lifes that it will go well soon for them, as I dont like it when other People suffer.

My Spirits said after I asked them that what I wished from the Ring will work so I hope they are right this time. Elizabeth said that sometimes Spirits are wrong with their Predictions as they only see the Intentions of the Persons involved and then Things come between and it changes.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-18, 14:07

I hope they are okay too. I think I may not have typed my first message about this in a way that was understandable. I was not minimizing the amount you paid for the ring. That is a lot of money. What I was trying to say is no reptuable seller us going to risk their entire buisness, in which they may make somewhere between 10,000 and 50,000 dollars a year, over a three hundred dollar business transaction. I didn't mean just for you, I meant if any of us paid that much. Things may be delayed a bit, in mail, due to the bad weather, so many had. I really think you will get it in this week. Smile
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-09-18, 14:22

I have time till the 20th of October , that is when I visit my Love Paul again for 4 Days. At CH it said theiy are working on Orders till the 12th of this Month so 3 of mine are in that.

I know this might not be in the right Thread but: I just asked my Spirits if a Race namend "Timelords" (out of the Series "Doctor Who" made by the BBC/BBC Wales) exists and they said yes they do. And 4 of my Spirits agreed to reach out and make Contact of some Sort with them and I should wait 5 Days before I ask for the Answer. I only hope I am not going crazy now on this one.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-18, 14:31

I have no idea about that because I have not seen the program. With that said I am still iffy with my feelings about aliens and if they exist. I think I may be more skeptical than some, so as I mentioned in the past these spirits were a pleasant surprise. I got them originally with major doubt.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-09-18, 15:04

Timelady31 wrote:
Elizabeth said that sometimes Spirits are wrong with their Predictions as they only see the Intentions of the Persons involved and then Things come between and it changes.

This is a very good point from Elizabeth, it is hard to learn how to separate our intentions and feelings, if you are asking questions, you may not be asking the right ones or even manipulating the answers, did it many times in the past, it was fun, gave me hope but felt empty at the end. Not trying to discourage you, just sharing my experience, now I work with good mediums to help me validate the messages.

But the part about your spirits saying that a TV show spirit is real, that is just what the producers of the show would love to hear, but this is up to everyone's personal perception and we are not here to talk or discuss our personal believe systems.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-09-18, 22:35

Timelady31 wrote:
Elizabeth said that sometimes Spirits are wrong with their Predictions as they only see the Intentions of the Persons involved and then Things come between and it changes.
i sure hope it wont keep happening for my predictions. do spirits, like psychics, see what's coming ahead though? i.e. blocks, obstacles etc.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-18, 23:03

I would think you could ask them through pendulem. Yaya has been guiding me to utilize my spirits, one on particular to help me with something. I am sorry for those who have a hard time connecting, but this has given me further confidence in knowing mine are in fact present. I had an odd experience I wanted to share. The spirit she told me about was one in question. Since her computer was down and Tisha was going through health problems I really was not 100 percent sure which one. I thought I knew but wanted to make sure.

I had a bracelet that broke containing two of them, but knew I did not lose the spirits. I live in a tightly sealed building with good windows, blocking all air flow. All of a sudden I heard a loud noise and it looked as someone had thrown my garbage can in the kitchen over. Across the floor had slid and amulet with the very same material as the bracelet. I have no idea how it got in there, but I knew it was a sign, which was good because I was supposed to do a ritual that night. It has been my experience that our spirits can give us signs in various ways.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-09-18, 23:18

I've not had much luck with the pendulum giving me consistent answers so I stopped working with it for a few months. I don't know other ways to communicate with the ones I have bought. They are left on the windowsill. I no longer feel energy from them or any of the stuff others have experienced. I don't mind, I think it is all a learning process. That's update with me.

Maggie, how has your experience been? Did the one stop bothering you?

I would be scared if a garbage can fell over for no reason. Maybe that's why I don't feel any energy anymore.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-18, 23:32

My spirits have continued to be a blessing. From the first time I spoke to Yaya she told me how much this one in particular wanted to help me. I wasn't scared, rather grateful because I wanted to do the ritual that night. I don't have experiences like that often, but found it pretty special. Yes, I had to tell him to calm it down and he has. lol

Mine find different ways of communicating with me, since I can't see them. Sometimes it may be in dreams, a breeze on my face, a thought, etc. You could ask the same form your's if you feel your's are truly inhabited.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-19, 06:58

Hi Maggie I am glad you explained about the communication with spirit as I have not felt the physical presence but had dreams and communication for answers with my pendulum which has been great. I was wondering why I were dreaming certain things now that makes sense.

Maggie you are just an inspiration and a fountain of knowledge - thank you.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-19, 09:57

Thank you. I am glad it helped.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-09-19, 12:17

HI all,

I had an Answer from Elizabeth but not from my Writing of Questions. I had enquired about an Item she had on sale and her Answer was so cold and bizlike not like before, it realy froze me inside. I think I will not order again from her unless the Climate between us two gets better. Something is wrong I can feel it.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-19, 12:37

Hmm, don't know. Maybe as I suggested something is going on in her life. I do know that if we ask them too many questions they can't keep answering, because they have to have time to conjure spirits and in Elizabeth's and Ann's cases they both do paranormal house and building visits and Elizabeth does reiki healing. That is on top of raising their children. Guess you will know. I will continue to buy from her due to my positive exerinces.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-20, 08:26

I just received today the wrong item from Elizabeth, ordered Jezebell but received a conjured spirit not sure which one as name is inside bag which is a locket. Have emailed Elizabeth to let her know.

They must just be having an off day which we all do from time to time.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-09-22, 01:58

Hi all,

I recived my Item from Elizabeth yesterday and now wearing it all the Time of the Day and Night. Now this is my Mistake not Elizabeth: I thought it was a Ring but it is in Truth an Amulet as a Pendant, so the Picture which was on the Discription was right and I recived the right Item. It was just my Mistake so please dont think wrong of her now.

I will keep you all updated on the Progress since I can not say much only that there are 10 royal Class Djinns in this Amulet (no Names given).

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 02:18

spsp1--I hope that was the Jezzabel spirit? It was right? Jezzabel is just the type of spirit, not your true spirit's name, which you are to keep to yourself, if you didn't know that. It would be a conjured spirit. Looking forward to hearing if you have some of the results that I have, with your's.

Timelady, you definitely need those names. I hope you get them soon. She must have just been anxious to get it out to you and forgot to include them. I know she will get them to you.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by spsp1 on 2011-09-22, 03:26

Sorry yes I stand to be corrected I did not receive the wrong item only my Jezebell spirit came with a name which I did not realise. Have not invoked yet will when I have time to myself which is not very often I would like my time to connect but looking forward to it.

Thanks for your help Maggie.

spsp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 03:31

Sure, no problem. Smile
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-09-22, 11:15

Hi Maggie,

I recived the List of the previous Owners and also the Names of the Djinns. Elizabeth said she could not include it in the Post since it ight be discovered and read. I know our Border Control tends to do that for control but they only doing their Job then so I dont hold anything against them.

I have bought some Incense today for Meditation cus I wanted to try that Way of Comunication even if I dont really know how I can comunicate with my Spirits in that Way?

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 11:38

I use incense, as a treat for my spirits. I almost always use that, along with burning a candle for them if I am asking for their assistance and sometimes just to thank them. I don't know if it helps in communication, but it very well may. Congrats on getting the names. Her reason for not including them seems logical.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top