Ebay Sellers Elizabeth - bythepowerof3 & Ann - mom25705

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Re: Ebay Sellers Elizabeth - bythepowerof3 & Ann - mom25705

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-31, 14:03

Hi moon,

it said on her Listenings that we should only contact her via her EBay Account. I did it like this: I clicked contact Member, then I used the Term working best for me, lets say shipping (just get one where a number is behind it does not matter which one really), then I answered no I want to contact, then I wrote what I wanted to ask and sended it off. And I got Response quickly. Have to say of course you need EBay Account yourself :-)

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-05-31, 14:13

i tried that still keeping the same stupid ebay message urghhhhhhh

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-31, 15:13

Good Evening,

that is sad for you, I know she told me she is out one Day but she sended me an Invoice where I can pay all her 4 Items/Spirits together since I told her I would on Thursday.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-05-31, 15:15

oh wow no biggie I guess, as I bought a spell with Ann (Mom25705) she said she will get back to me in a few days, I am praying this works, as it been an issue for the past 2 months .

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-31, 15:18

Hi again ,

I wish you all the Best for the outcome and that it gets back to normal for you. I will let you all know when I got my Items/Spirits and when something happens.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-31, 16:18

Greets all,

I am confused, I saw the nearly same Item on Anns page in EBay as on Elizabeth one. Now I am sceptical.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-31, 16:29

Timelady ask one of them. You just are not understanding. I understand you are new to spirit keeping, but you just have to learn more infornation. I can attest that they are real and do in fact sell real spirited vessels. You need to read up on the difference between vessels and portals. No one gets the only exclusive to an immortal Goddess, or God or archangel, though can to individual spirits..if that makes sense.

I just got a portal to throne angels. I don't have the only portal to the thone angels. Anyone can get one. Until you read up on it you are going to doubt. Connecting to spirits takes time, but if you go in with doubts, it's not going to work for you. You have to believe.
It's like if you have a friend who calls and you keep saying I don't believe you are really on the phone. He or she would quit calling. Same with spirits. It requires patience and diligence.

Good Luck!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-31, 16:47

Good Evening,

I am heartfelt sorry if I said anything wrong, you are right I am totaly new to all this and thought it wrong. I am not doubting Elizabeth or Ann it was me who was wrong not them. Thanks for clearing up a bit for me, I am now better again. Can you maybe PM me the link for the throneangelportal please?

All the best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-31, 16:59

That was from Creepy Hollows. I don't know how often they sell those, but it was $37.50. If I can make a suggestion I would not suggest you getting anyomre than 4 or 5 spirits to begin with.

So I think I'm right in rembering you have a dragon, and an animal. I would read up on a Courtwind angel, since those seem to emit more of a tangible presence and maybe a Khodam, Watcher, fairy or other animal. It's up to you and follow your own heart, but personally the portals are not my favorite. I like a personal spirit I can befriend and they me. I didn't realize I was getting just a portal to the throne angels. I guess I didn't read it carefully enough.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-31, 17:52

I wasn't upset with you, BTW. I had a lot of your same doubts, in the beginning. I have to wonder if my doubts didn't hinder me from connecting to my spirits. I don't recall exactly how long it took, but I'm thinking of about 3 months. I was just about to give up, when I finally sensed them. Most often now I connect pretty much right off, but some take longer than others, even now. The Khodams are good, but from what I have been told take longer with bonding. I have one that I just got and he has not warmed up to me yet. I hated his vessel and let him choose his own vessel. He was very strong in choosing which one he wanted. The pendulem almost hit me in the face. You can always use a pendulem to communicate with your spirits, too, and I didn't know that for the longest time. That may help you with faster bonding.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-05-31, 18:12

Hello,

thank you for your Advises. I will try to get a Pendulum the coming Days. What do I need as Board? and how to see what the Spirit wants? And how do I get into the State to use the Pendulum right?

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-31, 21:02

Just a piece of paper will suffice as a board. I do a cross or small t and up and down is yes and across is no. I have seen where some say show me the truth and ask a question for instance is Maggie my name, then let the way it turns for the correct direction to be your yes and the opposite way the no. I just use a piece of white computer paper. For a pendulem I just use one of my hanging window crystals. I just cleaned it with sea salt water, prior to using the first time.

When you ask them a question just ask them to show you thru the direction of the pendlem. I recheck a second time, just to make sure I am getting their wants. It seems to work well very well. You don't have to spend all kinds of money getting special boards and pendulems. You can make your own.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by geri_ong on 2011-06-01, 00:04

reading thru all these posts gives me a surreal feeling, heh. does it feel exciting the first time you're able to connect?

i would like to, but an issue recently stopped me from doing so, maybe it's just temporary. i'm guided to finding myself first before deciding if i should have additional guardians with me.
geri_ong

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-01, 00:44

For me it was. It was more of an aha minunte. I had been trying to and all of a sudden the 2 Ifrits one from Elixabeth and one from Ann began letting me know they were around me. Both of then felt like a slight vibration in my hand, then I started sensing they were around. Since that time I easily feel a presence, sometimes they will present themselves if I close my eyes. This new feeling with the Courtwind angels is both new and exciting. It could be that my experiences are just unique to me. Some may connect totally differently.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-01, 01:43

Geri,
The main reason I started getting spirits is evidentally my guardian angel was sleeping on the job or something, but I surely was not protected or maybe not protected enough in some terrible things that happened to me. You will know if you need additional guardians. I do like mine a lot and am very glad I got them, but the feeling needs to come from within. We all should follow our own inner voice and choose for ourselves. That's my opinion.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-06-12, 17:35

Has anyone ever purchased a HAUNTED FEMALE KHODAM ANGEL DJINN psychic abilities they call it a Ilum Khodam. If so has anyone bonded with theirs and do you see results or changes in your life?

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-12, 17:59

I just got one, but have not bonded yet. The energy is good, though.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-06-12, 19:00

ok I won mind today and reading the description of it made me want to own it. I never owned a spirit or haunted item of any kind so im nervous and excited at the same time.

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-12, 19:08

I was nervous too when I first started spirit collecting, but it was just the fear of the unknown. A Khodam is a white light spirit, so it should only be a good experience.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-13, 06:52

Hi all,

I am now in England with my love and can only write cus he is at Work at the moment (he is not into these things here so I dont want to raise his suspision). Sadly my Items I purchased from Elizabeth did not reach before I went to England but I am sure they will when I come back so I am then all exited how they will help me and how the Energy will feel. I now await a Spirit of a Gryphon, Spirit of a Vampire & a Portalring to Morgan LaFey. The other Items I await are not from Elizabeth so I dont mention them here.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-13, 09:00

Not that's it's a bad thing, but you do know that a vampire is more Dark Arts, I hope? Just a heads up you may go through a period of adjustment. I did. I have mostly white arts, but I just got a few darker art spirits and hope I don't go through a period of adjustment, again. For me I got headachy, very tired and cranky, but it only lasted a couple to three weeks. You may not get that type of reaction, with a vampire, but you may to a small degree.

I have a Wraith, because I needed strong protection, but at first I think it was draining me. I finally realized what was happeing and had to direct it. That is the darkest spirit I have and after these last two weeks I just got one more. I wouldn't suggest those unless there is constant harrassment. The Courtwind Angels should be sufficent protection for most.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-14, 21:42

Just wanted to put another plug in for Elizabeth. I got a spirit from her and oh my it is strong. I had such a euphoric feeling while invoking that it almost took my breath away. Love the vessel too! It's really pretty, feminine and shimmery. Often now I will put the spirits in a different vessel that what they have come in, but he will remain in his.
I don't know if I am connecting better and so I'm feeling the spirits more strongly or if Elizabeth and Ann have gotten better at conjuring, but I always feel their's the strongest.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-15, 05:15

Hi Maggie,

what kind of Spirit did you get? And I hope it is not to much Work and Things to get when invoking the Spirits as I got around 4 to invoke in total.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-15, 07:39

It is a sort of fairy/elf spirit to attract loving people in my life, though all of her's and Ann's seem strong. I have some others from them, that U have not unvoked and I already feel strong energy. This is all for me for right now. I have enough to last me a long time.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on 2011-06-15, 20:31

I like Ann's spirits, they bring strong energies and I can connect better. I learned the hard way not to mix some entities. I made that mistake once and ended up with months of chaos until I was able to find the right balance and reconnect with my spirits. Well I think is part of the learning path and all beginners make the same mistake once.

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-15, 20:54

Ana--do you mind me asking which energies you found were better not being mixed? Most of my spirits are light, with the exception of a couple of Wraiths and Harpies, though I don't sense the Harpies are dark, just good for protection and spellcasting.

Recently upon going through some more bad things I went a little spirit happy and got some darker spirits. I sense they want to be invoked, but I don't want any bad things to transpire. They are a Sang. Vampire, A Boo Hag, A Black Dragon, as well as a Wraith that I am not too worried about. I have self control and so I am not worried about me directing them wrong, but I am concerned about really the Black Dragon and Boo Hag (whatever the heck that is?? It feels sorta creepy, lol). I do not want to go thru a period of bad luck and I worry that the Black Dragon may be too much for my other spirits. I got a baby one and know he can just be trained to protect, but the King one, not sure. Well really the Sang. Vamp too. I don't even eat red meat. Eyes roll, I think I got panicky and clicked away.

Do you have an experiences with those? If so did they overwhelm your lighter spirits or pets.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-16, 05:58

Hi all,

I have also a bit got carried away, as I purchased also a King Phoenix and two little Chargingboxes. So my Spiritlist (when they all be with me) is now as followes: 1.) Gryphon, 2.) Morgan LaFey Portal, 3.) two Courtwind Angels, 4.) light Vampire, 5.) King Phoenix. The other two I got are just Amulets for Money and one for make Negativity go away ( Elizabeth did cast the cleansingspell already). So I hope they all will like each other and not go hunting on the others. I might keep a List of what they do and what to offer them on me for a Time till I learned it. Also how do I know I have bonded with them and when to put them to the Chargingboxes or give them an Offering?

I will also take a second Look on Anns Items.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 06:49

Ahh, can't sleep. You're fine, though I really would hold off getting more for awhile if I were you, though. Try and hold off getting more for a month, so you can form a good bond. The portals require no care, but the gryphon, angels, vampire and phoenix will. Try to keep them close to you for a full 30 days. That is an important bonding period. Don't let anyone else touch your spirit's vessel until the bonding period is over. Some never let others touch them, but I let my children, but only after the 30 days. After that you can charge them as you see fit. I usually do once or twice a month, for 24 hours. I don't charge them all in their boxes at the same time. I put some in one night, wait 24 hours then put more in, after I have removed the others. I really don't know if others follow that exactly. The spirits and boxes can be set in the moonlight for charging once a month at the full moon.

What "light vamp." did you get? I thought they were classified as dark arts. If you were told the spirit is light it must be.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 12:53

Timelady--I like Elizabeth's and Ann's spirits both the same. I can't feel a difference, both very strong. It could be because they are sisters they use the same techniques. I guess that's why I generally speak of liking Elizabeth's and Ann's spirits, in the same sentence.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-16, 12:55

Has anybody tried their spelled items?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 13:12

I didn't have sucess with the money one, but things didn't get worse and I was in a situation where they could have.. in a big way, so maybe that helped. Just got a twin flame spelled item as well as an beauty pendant..who knows. In order for the to work I need to wear them and I haven't.

Something else you may want to look as is High John Root and Queen Elizabeth Root. I have had some success with High John. It has helped me come out on top in a bad situation, where it seemed highly unlikey that I would come out on top.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-16, 13:18

is that like candle root magic? i really should put effort into candles again. it worked last time but i was in first stages ....must try again Smile

i am eyeing something of ann's
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 13:23

I think it works better if a candle is burned along with holding the root while wishing on it..focusing your intent. I have had it work though by just holding it in both hands and saying John over John and willing, sort of like drawing my intent to me.

I know from speaking to others that Elizabeth Root draws men to them.

I also have an orgone spellcaster--the magnet draws things, too.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-16, 13:24

Good luck with the item from Ann. The good thing is their's don't bid up super high.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-16, 13:29

Thanks. I haven't bought it yet. I am watching both of their shops. On hold for now.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-17, 00:37

Ana--please don't overlook the post a little up when you come back on.
Thanks!!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-19, 04:27

Hi all,

I have recived yesterday one of the three Parcels from Elizabeth with my Gryphon and the two Amulettes in as well as the Portal Ring of Morgan. I done the Rituals but so far nothing. I asked them via Pendle if they were in the Room present with me and the Pendle everytime said yes. With the Gryphon (a female) it was very heavy on yes. So I will keep you updated on that as I still await two others, a Phönix King and a sang. Vampire.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-19, 12:37

Hi all,

I know it might not be the right Thread to put it in so I have also put it into another one:

Can I actually make my own Communication Board for the Pendle? I mean looking on the net how they made up and draw one myself and then use it for Communication with the Spirits?

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-19, 13:04

Timelady, read Maggie's post on the top. I used her advise for cleansing once and when I do that, the pendulum is more clear in the ways that it answers. I have also found the description in this link to work because at first I thought there was something wrong or weird about the way it moves sometimes but recognized later that it moves differently when it is searching for answer or maybe is answer...like not just yes and no

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-19, 13:08

moongoddess wrote:oh wow no biggie I guess, as I bought a spell with Ann (Mom25705) she said she will get back to me in a few days, I am praying this works, as it been an issue for the past 2 months .

moongoddess: did the spell work for you? I am not interested in the spells but I like the idea of spelled items like jewelry.

Anybody with success (or not) in spelled items, it would be appreciated if you post!! I am watching some of their stuff but am holding off ...
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-19, 13:52

I don't know if this will help but I learned this which I should have done from the beginning. Protect your space before and close your space after. There is all sorts of information on the web but you will know which works for you.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-19, 16:10

Timelady, do not get discouraged if you feel nothing at first. I didn't and it seemed to take a long time before I did. Just keep trying and look for small signs, a feeling of someone being there, a warm breeze on your skin, tingling, warming, etc. For me it was all of a sudden I felt two spirits very strongly, but I am thinking fear and doubt hindered
my ability to connect sooner. You are not going to have those same feelings with the portals, but your personal spirits you should in time.
Remember just like anyone when we first meet they are checking you out and getting to know you, just as you are them. Bonding takes about 30 days.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-19, 21:19

I have been there and still waiting after many many months, not only from this seller, but from many other sellers who also seem legit, my conclusion ..... not everyone is ready to feel the spirits.
I do not want to sound negative, just to let you know you are not alone, it may take months or years, I still believe and keep trying bounce
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-20, 06:40

I am in another part of the world atm. Jetlag. I wish the pendulum was accurate 100% all of the time.

Maggie: how do you find yours with accuracy?
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-20, 11:09

Hi all,

as said in the other Thread (CH) here is the other Issue: It is not negative so please dont think that but would like to hear your Thoughts as I am somehow shy to forward it: I have bought but not yet paid an Item from Elizabeth, it is in the 5 Day Period tho so it is no Biggy. But if I also buy the Nympho (please see CH Thread) I dont have enough Money for both. Also I think I dont need the Boxes (Recharging ones) right now and would like to tell Elizabeth that but fear negative Response since she was so nice to me up to now.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-20, 11:52

Hi again,

I am sorry thatI forgot something to ask: Is there a Ritual for cleansing the Pendle, like some herbs or a certain Liquid or with Candles?

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-20, 11:54

joanna wrote:I am in another part of the world atm. Jetlag. I wish the pendulum was accurate 100% all of the time.

Maggie: how do you find yours with accuracy?

With my sprit's---very.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-20, 12:02

Hi Maggie,

I did write my own communicationsboard on a Piece of Paper and then I felt a tingling through my whole Body & also it was a bit cold. I asked through the Pendle if it was the Courtwind Angel ( I asked him by the Name directly) who was it and the Pendle said no. Next I asked if it was the Gryphon and the Pendle said yes, so it looks like the Gryphon is trying to come through now. I also asked the Gryphon if I make a good companion and the Pendle said maybe, so I dont know what that means.

I also asked a Couple of Questions to Morgan if I can open the Portal to reach her dirctly and the Pendle said "Cant Say". Also I asked all three if I should buy the Nympho and all said yes. The most Thing is that when I asked Morgan the Pendle nearly went to a Looping that wild was it, any Idea what that should mean? I guess it is the Energy of Morgan trying to reach me.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-20, 12:10

You have to wait for bonding to ask them. They don't know you yet, just like when you meet a new friend. Bonding does take 30 days. I have had many spirits and only one did not want to stay with me.
I don't know about asking for the pirtals--you and many could have them. I don't have many portals and never ask about those.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-20, 12:14

Hi maggie,

so it was not the Gryphon with the Enrgy as she said? And this out of scale Energy did not came from Morgan? And all the three Spirits (althrough one is a Portal) did not say or advised me to buy the Nympho?

All the Best
Timelady

P.S. I asked the Courtwind Angel if he is ok with me wearing his Stone in my Bra and (if it was him moving my Pendle) he said yes.
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top