crazy_witchy ebay seller

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None crazy_witchy ebay seller

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-28, 14:05

Jules on ebay.

I just bought a Khodam from her and will speak of results when he comes in. Please post your experiences with this seller. So far the communication has been really good.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

None Re: crazy_witchy ebay seller

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-04, 19:15

I received my first spirit from her today. I have not invoked him yet, but feel energy. She has been great with communication and just offered me a lower counter offer than what I originally put in for. This may have been an exception to the rule, after explaining my my situation to her, but so far I have to say she is polite, reliabale in responding, good with guidance and compassionate. I am impressed!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-04, 20:30

eBay Member User ID History
The box below contains the User IDs that this member has
used on eBay.

User ID Effective Date End Date

crazy_witchy Mar-22-10 Present
information_2010 Jan-19-10 Mar-22-10
2_the_extreme_body_jewelry Sep-02-09 Jan-19-10
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-04, 22:36

I just found out this additional info. The fact that she sold something else in the past doesn't really bother me so much. Anyone can learn to conjure spirits, though I am afraid to. She claims she has friends that help her conjure and that she trusts them. I will be able to post more in the upcoming weeks, based on my experience.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-14, 21:32

Her spirits are for sure real.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-06-14, 23:04

what exactly do the spirits help with ?

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-06-14, 23:04

like what is the point of them? i am curious bc it sounds interesting

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-14, 23:13

They can protect, some grant wishes and can help give you guidance like a friend does in life.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-27, 12:51

Her spirits are quite strong. Smile
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-27, 13:00

Hi all,

I think I better wait as Maggie advised me cus otherwise I get too much in one go and the other Spirits are still in bondingstage. I did look a few times over her Page but it says she can only take Orders from People who have a 10 or higher in the (). Dont know why but I got 9 so I cant order anyway :-(

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-27, 13:23

I think sellers get worried that some won't pay for their items and as such put the 10 FB clause in their listings. I offset this in the beginning for my eBay purchasing by buying a bunch of cheap things just to get my score up. I understand about your bonding with your new spirits, but at least it's good to know she too is a good seller.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-06-27, 13:27

Hi all,

I sended her an IM over EBay asking if I am allowed to do it even if I got (9) in my Profil. I already got good Ratings from Elizabeth and CH so maybe she allowes me to purchase Items from her, I only buy "buy now" Items since I am at Work half the Day and cant do Auctions.

All the Best
Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by Elya on 2011-06-28, 21:48

I'm scared to get the 'confused' spirit. Must.think.first. Embarassed Twisted Evil

Elya
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-28, 22:07

I only had that happen one time. I really like this spirit now. It's a Wraith..which I would not advise for most, but I need strong protection. At first when I was upset the Wraith would seem to attack me--not physically, just drain my energy. I just redirected it (told it to please kock that off) and I feel very much safer with it.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-09-22, 21:49

I am ordering a Madrid Djinn from her as well as a hellhound tomorrow.

I am extremely excited because both seemed to call to me. I messaged her and I made a offer lesser than what the price was for them (the original price was a bit out of my range because I really wanted to get both of them, I had a strong urge to) and she accepted my offer!
She really felt that both were great choices for me, especially the hellhound because I told her that I did commute to school and I did have someone evening classes and I do drive on two-lane country roads (not dirt roads but not near highways and through the country) alone and my worst fear is something happening and I end up stranded alone....nearly two hours from my house. She said hellhounds are one of the best protectors as well as other things.
Also she is sending a transfer bag because I want to transfer the djinn to another charm - she is sending the bag and the instructions for free which is very nice of her.

Also, I think I read on creepy hollows that a djinn could help strengthen a spell so it takes affect faster/stronger. She also has a voodoo priestess spirit that I am looking into getting next.

I'm sure these spirits will be great. I've heard great things about her and I literally got a headache from looking at the listings, great energy and I'm a newbie!

Smile

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-22, 22:02

Congrats. Jules is a nice person. Glad she accepted your offer.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-09-23, 13:43

Yes, she really is. She emailed me this morning and cut the price for the hellhound even more and he really wants to come to me Very Happy

Hopefully they'll arrival in the next few days, she's in OK and I'm in SC so it might take a few days but from what I've been hearing she has fasting shipping.

Once I bond well with these two I hope to get the voodoo priestess, a werewolf and maybe one more that I'm still looking into.

Anyone have a hellhound that they can give me a personal experience?

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-23, 16:59

I do not have one, maybe someone else does. My items from her came in

in a very reasonable time.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-09-23, 20:44

Hello guys !

Just bought Merman and female unicorn !

Love and light

Mira

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-09-24, 11:32

My spirits are on there way from Jules.
She says they should arrived no later than Thursday.
Hopefully they come sooner.

I am decorating a box for the spirits. The Djinn has a blue and gold box since those are the colors they generally like and the hell hound box is black (she didn't say which colors they like, I'll ask him once we bond Smile

Did anyone use the Kundalini Meditation for bonding?

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-24, 14:08

Sometimes due the ease of the Creepy Hollows binding ritials I will use them. I also like Cpak Ghost's binding rituals. I didn't like her binding ritual quite as well, nor do I care as much for the rituals from Elizabeth or Ann. It may just be what feels right for each individual.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-09-24, 18:19

Maggie, where did you find the binding rituals from creepy hollows?

How long did it take you to bind with your spirits and did they make their presence known when you did the invocation

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-24, 18:51

It is on their store website, not the eBay one. You look to the left and click encyclopedia, then once you are in that type in invocation. Sometimes it takes me awhile to find it. You just find the proper invocation ritual for your particular spirit(s).
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-09-24, 20:24

Maggie, is this what you used for your djinn

And which part did you do.
I know Jules said the djinn likes rose, red sandle and jasmine but creepy hollows says I should have a lavender incense. Which one should I used?

Can I do Jules invocation and then creepy hollows or will that mess things up?

Thanks.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-09-29, 21:05

Yay my spirits arrived! Jule's is very prompt with shipment. They were sent first thing monday morning and I received them today.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-09-29, 21:16

Congrats!! Only do one ritual, at least that's what I have been told.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-09-30, 03:51

Good Morning,

I have now two Spirits coming from her: female and male PSY Vampire, both royal (Count & Countess). One is a german one (male) and the other is english (female). Please forgive me for talking like that but they are both sexually charged and Jules said if I wear Aloe on me there on me like an Incubus. She did send the male out this Week and the other will be send out next Week (I still got to pay it since my Banks dont work on weekends).

So I will see how it goes and hope good.
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-09-30, 10:36

Yes, I am probably going to work with the djinn first.
I have a female marid djinn and a male hellhound.

I have cpak_ghosts invocation and Jules sent her own. But I also found an Arabic invocation that everyone seems to be raving about on creepy hollows but it's only for a djinn (pre-islamic ones). I guess I will try Jule's first, wait a while and if it didn't seem to have worked or did anything I will try the Arabic one and then cpak_ghosts - his involve a candle and carving the spirits name into it which seems like it would hold more of an affect.

Timelady31 - Do you have items from Jules before? If so, did you use her invocation or anothers?

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-09-30, 12:35

Hi cor,

no I did not have any Spirits from her before so I hope I will be off to a good start with these two.

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-09-30, 13:38

Thanks.

Yeah, I heard some mixed reviews about her invocation. Everyone is solid when it comes to her items being real - no one has anything negative to say about that (and when I say "everyone" I mean the different forums and blogs I've read that speak of her or sellers ppl really like).

So I'm pretty confident that things will go great, just have to do the invocation and hopefully I can find one they will respond well to.

She sends the candle and the incense needed to perform the invocation with so that's very helpful and they spell AMAZING.
I have two white candles to try out cpaks if Jule's doesn't give me a response.
and I also have the arabic one. But, I think I can do Jule's version and then say the "speech" with the arabic invocation since she gives free range with choosing how to speak to your spirit to declare yourself the owner.

Hope all goes well Very Happy

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-01, 13:11

I too like the smell of her incense. The comes do burn super fast.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-10-01, 15:13

I did the invocation last night and I must say it was an experience ALL night long.

I did the invocation with my hell hound first at midnight. I lit the candle and the incense and then did what the instructions said. Nothing much really happened but I did feel very nervous, jittery and I think it was from all the energy but I'm new so I can't say for sure. Next I did the invocation with my djinn. I lit the candle and her incense and the recited what Jules has instructed. As I was recited the flame from the candle began to flicker. I stopped and stared at the flame but it had stopped flickering. I thought it was because of my fan so I begin recited the rest of the passage. It began flickering again! I shielded cupped the flame to keep it from the fan just in case that was the cause and it didn't flicker until I said her name. Each time I said her name the flame would flicker and the incense smoke got thicker and thicker and stronger. Also the way the incense smoke drifted changed each time the flame flickered. I was afraid the smell would linger from my room into my parents room so I turned on my humidify to try and cut down on the smoke.
I held both vessels in my hand and said how greatful I was that they were here and I respected them etc.
I began to feel very jittery like I was nervous. I finished the invocation, cleaned up and got back into bed.

The vessels were in my bed the entire night. I have a large queen sized bed and I laid on one side and the vessels were about arm length away from me. They weren't rolling - my djinn is in a ball like vessel that rolls and my hell hound is in a flat vessel. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep but I was awaken by what felt like something caressing my lip and my chin. When I opened my eyes both vessels were up against my face! They moved! I stroked the djinn with my finger and I felt the same sensation on the back of my neck! I was in awe affraid

I was restless all night. I heard random clicking noises (I think it was my hell hounds paws(claws) on the hard wood floor and I heard another sound that sounded like shuffling but I thought that was the fan moving papers around on my desk but then I noticed the papers weren't moving. It was strange. I also didn't dream....or I don't think I did I can't remember a thing! I also felt really jittery each time I woke up in the middle of the night, nervous-like. It was strange. I kept feeling like something was lightly touching my face which kind of made me cringe because it was a very very very light tough like a feather barely being ran over my lips, chin and the back of my neck.
Weird.

I plan on waiting a few days and doing the Arabic passage with my djinn since everyone says they respond very well to that!

I was a bit afraid that I wasn't doing the invocation right. You are suppose to say their name 9 times each, I was worried that I didn't say it 9 times exactly maybe more maybe less. Is that a problem? Maybe I'll repeat in a week or so.

Hopefully all these are good signs though that maybe I did do it right!

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-01, 15:22

Great! Sounds like you connected big time! Where is the Arabic passage? I have a couple of Djinn to invoke. If you have a link, I would really appreciate you providing it.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Timelady31 on 2011-10-01, 15:48

Good Evening all,

I think I am no good for meditation cus nothing happend when I lit my Candles on my Altar and asked my Spirits to come forward and let myself seen them in my minds Eye. I closed my Eyes and talked to them but nothing happend. So I am afraid I am not only not good for that Meditation but also no good to anything at all in Terms of Spiritcomunication. :-(

All the Best

Timelady
Timelady31

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-10-01, 16:29

Sure Maggie.

Sure maggie, this is what I got.
If you are a member of creepy hollows and have access here is the link to the forum were they talk about it

If not, here is the passage to recite to your djinn - lighting a white candle is optional but it might help. This is the English translation

Blessing of Allah you are
Wrapped in the blanket of stars
Born of the fires of eternity
You are charged with care

Of your new master
Raise your powers
They are bound to your new master
A bond of spirit and body seal you

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-10-01, 16:49

Thank you very much. If I can wake up enough (I seem to be dragging today) I need to invoke a Djinn. I still have not found all my spirit info.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top