www.voodoo-vodou.com Papa Dalma

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None www.voodoo-vodou.com Papa Dalma

Post by mira on 2011-05-28, 18:33

Hello everyone !

Did anyone used Voodoo-vodou Papa Dalma ?

Thanks

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.voodoo-vodou.com Papa Dalma

Post by mira on 2011-06-14, 19:29

Thanks Maggie ! I ordered two loves spells from him , will let you know how things going to develop .

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-14, 20:08

no much info on his page, no contact info, looks empty and his spells are not cheap. please let us know. Good luck to you
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by junebug on 2011-06-18, 07:21

Mira please let us know how things go for you and wishing you luck :-)

junebug
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-06-18, 09:48

Thanks everyone! I will lett you know.

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hello1 on 2011-07-08, 13:40

I bought a $75 spell from Papa Dalma at the end of May. So far I have seen no results. I went to him because people were posting good reviews of him on thebestof2worlds.com chat. People were saying they got results around 3-4 weeks after the spell was bought. Seems like most casters are just interested in taking our money. Some casters are just too expensive.

hello1
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-07-08, 15:26

Hello1- I Ordered triple cast with Bokor in june , with no results so far . Mad

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-07-08, 18:13

Thank you Maggie !

I decided to leave it "all" to the Universe .
And i believe that it will bring what is the best for me and for my personal development .
I surrender to what it is , try to stay in the moment , saying yes to the present moment .

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-07-08, 22:48

thebestof2worlds.com is a notorious scam site, it will help your pockets and your sanity to stay away from any and all spellcasters advertised there. I used to visit that site and follow the chat, not any more, most testimonials are fake.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Mads07 on 2011-07-28, 15:45

I would really be interested if someone has used this spell caster in the past with ANY form of success. I emailed him last week, even though, I know my situation is not an impossible one and can be "fixed".

I wrote to him for a consultation and came back to me telling me things that he could possibly not know. I briefly explained my situation, not going into much detail. He mentioned something that only my ex and I know, he told me that I just lost someone dearly to me, and said it was my father. I couldn't believe how accurate he was with my information that I did not supply him in the consultation. I must admit, I was a little freaked out but pleasantly because I have been thinking that maybe, just maybe, this could be the ONE person out there who can assist me.

So if anyone could please let me know if they ordered a spell and how have things changed for you? Thank you x

Mads07
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-28, 16:33

tina71 wrote:thebestof2worlds.com is a notorious scam site, it will help your pockets and your sanity to stay away from any and all spellcasters advertised there. I used to visit that site and follow the chat, not any more, most testimonials are fake.

That has been found to be very true. Mads07 -Sometimes scam casters will have multiple sites and names. Make sure what he told you were not things you've told to another. I'd suggest doing some research. Domain Traker is just one source you can check his domain info. You can look for name changes, various domains and how long he's been in business. Good Luck!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-07-29, 04:35

Hello !

As you all know Papa Dalma did a spell for me in june , actually it was to spells , he told me that i will get fast results .

I dont see any results yet , so am wondering if he is not real .

Yes he knew things about me and about my situation that i didnt told him , but i contacted other spellcasters before him , so i am starting to wondering if is it any conections between them .

Those to other spellcasters that i contacted before him was also advertised on thebestof2worlds (chat) .

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mads07 on 2011-07-30, 17:57

Hi Maggie and mira

I was so close to making a payment to him for $300 this weekend. I guess that won't be happening too soon now. This site is awesome, so glad I found it. I wonder if there is a thread for people who HAVE been helped by a spell caster and if they could share their experiences. I am sure that would be a great eye opener.

x

Mads07
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-30, 19:10

I wished I had found this site earlier. Glad you saw this thread in time.

I believe there is a thread on that and one on psychics that have that have been accurate.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mira on 2011-07-31, 04:58

Hello Mads !

Glad that you didnt spent your money for nothing , hope you will find genuine spellcaster soon .

Good luck !

mira
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top