Relicsandrunes ebay seller

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Relicsandrunes ebay seller

Post by Ana on 2011-05-28, 22:56

So far he is one of my favorites seller in ebay, I have purchased many haunted items from him and love every one of them. I find his style unique and inspiring as well as the items he sells. Also his prices are not so high, he starts all his auctions at $8.88, some go really high, but I have been able to get some amazing bargains from him.
This is his link :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Relicsandrunes ebay seller

Post by tina71 on 2011-05-28, 23:15

i always bump into his listings and have wondered about him, he has a great feedback, but there are few people who buy most of his items.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-28, 23:17

am i on the right site? i see less than 20 items.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on 2011-05-28, 23:28

yes, it is the right site, he only sells few items at the time, each one of his listing is unique, no graphics, plain and simple. I love to read his listings.

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-28, 23:43

I have attempted to buy a few things and have always be outbid at the last minute, minus some Djinn salts that I bought as a pay now item. I saw someone paid big money for an item, I think around 500 dollars for something that started off at $8.88. I am not willing to pay that much, but maybe one day I will get one of his items.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on 2011-05-28, 23:56

Yes, some of his auctions go really high. I can say I have been lucky sometimes, always use my Auction Sniper to keep it low at the end.
I have been following him on ebay for years and he never duplicates his listings except for the buy it now items he sells in his store, but i did not like them so much.

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-29, 12:53

Evidentally I am not eBay savy. What is Auction Sniper? I really would have liked something he was selling recently, but I lost out right at the end. It's kinda distressing that he doesn't resell, in one way, becuase I truly wanted it.... Oh well.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-29, 14:09

I just downloaded the free trial of Auction Sniper, but I really have not got the hang of it.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on 2011-05-29, 20:29

The sniper is really easy, you link it to your ebay account and set it to the highest price you are willing to pay for the item.
It will bid for you at the last seconds of the action. Sometimes other snipers may win or the price goes higher, in these cases I just believe the item was not meant for me.
Just keep in mind the sniper program has to be open and active for it to bid, there is also an online version which they claim is faster, but I am used to the desktop program.
Good luck to you! I hope we are not sniping each other, lol

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-29, 21:02

Thanks a lot. I hope not either.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by darkestangel08 on 2011-05-29, 23:19

what does this guy specialize in ?

darkestangel08
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-30, 00:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here is his eBay store.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on 2011-05-30, 03:02

he's a seller at ebay that sell haunted items

Debbie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-05-30, 12:46

why would people want haunted items ...i am very interested in know what do you use them for

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-30, 13:11

If you read the Creepy Hollows, Spirited Enterprise and bythepowerof3 and mom's magicals you can see where spirits can bless lives.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-30, 13:16

BTW--the term haunted is somewhat misleading. It should say inhabited, in myo. However there are who sell "haunted pieces" from crime scenes and such, this is different.

Creepy Hollows is a good site to read all about Spirit Keeping and become informed, if you choose. It's hard to explain, but they have it well laid out and explained in detail.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-05-30, 13:23

O ok thanks what are some things that you have purchase that you can say worked for you

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-05-30, 13:48

I ordered MONEY LUCK LOTTERY SPELL bead power RESULTS 3 time from bythepowerof3 very interested in seeing how this stuff works since ive never order things like this before

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-30, 20:09

I don't know. I just got Djinn salts from him and have not yet tried them. I think Ana may be able to share her experience with his items.
I did just get a healing fae pendant, but it hasn't come in.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on 2011-05-30, 23:11

ccbelladonna wrote:O ok thanks what are some things that you have purchase that you can say worked for you

I purchased the items from his store, the salts and the
disks, they are good, but not as unique and special as some spirits I have been
able to acquire on his auctions.
Some of the items I have gotten from him are not just spirited or spell items,
for me they are spiritual treasures.
Do they work? It depends of your definition of "working".
If you mean there are entities in the items which will communicate and complement
you to help you in your everyday living, yes they do.
But if you mean the spirits will solve all your problems, make your life
perfect, all your wishes reality, like the in the Harry Potter movies, no they
don't.
I like him because he is plain and straightforward. No Photoshop or flash
effects.
I just follow my intuition when I read his listings and if I can see, sense or
feel the spirit, I will go for it, if not, I just let it go and wait for the
next week. It is fun and rewarding.

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-30, 23:36

Ana--I hope it was you that got the necklace to allow spirits to sense your touch. I did bid on it, but lost. I really wanted a spirit to help remove blockages from the previous week. Oh well, that's how it goes.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on 2011-05-30, 23:59

No Maggie, i did not bid on that one, tempted but I learned not buy too many things at once. Sorry to hear you lost it.
I have a personal rule which I will share in case it helps anyone:
After I buy an spell or spirit, I do not allow myself to get anything else until it reaches my hands, exceptions are made only when it is absolutely a must!
It has worked for me so far and I try to stick to it. It keeps me from going on shopping sprees that can hurt my finances or create blockages and confusion.

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-31, 00:18

I bought a pendulum from SE. It is very clear on when it is yes or no but I am still practicing. It's answers to ebay sellers on different spell pieces and gifted psychics have been interesting.

Don't take my word for it because I am still practicing but this seller was a yes. one spelled piece and seller I wanted to buy from was CLEARLY a no. I did some other questions and twists and turns to make sure it was a no and it was a big NO. I am not expert but it has been fun sitting with the pendulum in front of my computer as I browse through ebay.

as with anything, take with a grain of salt
pendulum - yes gifted was bythepowerof3, relicsandrunes, mom##
pendulum - no was a new golden dawn

I don't have experience with any of the above shops or othre places but liked pieces at a new golden dawn. that was a very big no (as a member said in another post - common sense comes along with all of it). If you believe, maybe this is a tool to help?? As I have posted, my experience with all this has been terrible but the pendulum says Yaya and Tisha are gifted.

my english very bad. half asleep hope this makes sense

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-05-31, 00:38

Thank you joanna for sharing that, you just gave me a great idea, i have a blessed pendulum (can't even remember whom i got it from) but it came to my mind as i was reading your post, will try to find it and use it now.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-31, 00:42

good luck tina. i am always thinking of you and our past discussion about spirited vessels on another post. i also have to thank you for keeping my feet on the ground because i read your posts on some ebay seller that was praised in creepy hollows but noone had good experiences here. i think you said your negative comment was deleted or something on the ch forum.

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-31, 03:21

Yeah, that was weird. I have seen negative posts about CH and negated them, but never posted on their forums. It seems to me to be full of ridicule if others don't feel the same. I do like their Courtwind angels the best, given my new experience with them, but I do not think they are any better than others. I too recall your post Tina, where your comments about Holly of Enchanted Magnolia were deleted. Maybe they were shifted to her thread or something. It seems weird since they really are 2 different ppl.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-05-31, 09:12

To tell you the truth, I never came back to that forum and never will, yes the posts were deleted, not shifted or moved, but i do not care about it, i believe they are related and ch supports holly.
I said plain and simple that holly's spells did not work and it was a big thing for some there, they even called me a competitor trying to discredit holly's work, lol.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by moongoddess on 2011-05-31, 10:45

Enchanted magnolia her spell didnt work for me either, I dont recommend her at all!

moongoddess
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-31, 12:22

moongoddess, I was shocked when you posted e.magnolia keeps saying your spell will work, even now, four years after.

I have never thought of trying spelled vessels before but I like the thought of it. I wonder if it may even work better because the spells energy is meshed your energy if you wear a ring or something. Besides it's the thought that might even just make me feel better.

I like the ones that relicsandrunes has, just wish he had more of a selection.

as for ch forum, it has taught me so much but I am cautious as to what I believe and don't because it is weird that some casters there have great raving reviews while there is nowhere else outside the forum where you find information.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-31, 16:16

tina71 wrote:To tell you the truth, I never came back to that forum and never will, yes the posts were deleted, not shifted or moved, but i do not care about it, i believe they are related and ch supports holly.
I said plain and simple that holly's spells did not work and it was a big thing for some there, they even called me a competitor trying to discredit holly's work, lol.

Okay, I believe you. I was just offering a possible explanation. I don't care for different aspects of that forum, nor the Luck Mojo's forum. Seems to me some on each of those forum breathe a do as I say or else mentality and not individual beliefs or experiences. I just find them good resourses of information. They are not related, but they may very well be friends. Unfortunately Holly's spells didn't work for me, either. Not a one of them worked and I think I got six or eight of of them. This was more than 2 years ago. Oh well..live and learn. It was an expensive lesson, though.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-05-31, 16:35

well, the fact is that creepy hollows and even lucky mojo forums are commercialized forums, they are part of a business and created to endorse the products they sell, another sales strategy.
Yes, we can find information there, but most of them will try to put competitors down and enhance business associates and their own products and services like the only way to go or the best option in the market.
I find it to be misleading and not different from the scammer from Nigeria who writes in the blogs that he found the spellcaster who cured him from cancer, they may be more sophisticated and subtle, it makes it more dangerous.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-31, 17:12

I agree they do seem to put the competitors down. I have however got great do it yourself spell tips from The Lucky Mojo forum and I just got a free and great transmute spell to transfer some of my spirits into better vessels, from the CH forum. I like to read about other's experiences, but I just skim over the arging and debating. There were some really bad Metaphysical seller wars a couple of years back that seemed to me to be exteme.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-05-31, 17:29

I might try that transferring. I saw some rocks that could help with trasferring but the CH one worked for you? I will have to check.

I try avoid the drama of competitors putting each other down. It reminds me of elementary school with catty friends. They do have great information and I find what works best is to take what works for me and leave the rest.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-05-31, 17:33

I just put a link to the free transmute spell on a thread. Smile
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-02, 20:12

Ana--I received a healing fairy pendant in from him today. I will invoke her in the next few days. How long do his enchantments generally take for you to connect with?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-06-02, 23:05

having said so much about him..i did shoot an email to him, still waiting for his answers..So Ana, how salts work against u ? and the rest who had purchase the djinn rings , how they manifest to u ..? if think it s rather confidential , pls drop in my provate message..
thanks

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-02, 23:24

I did get the Djinn salts, but haven't used them yet. It us supposed to give you a greater connection to your Djinn amd I believe have them hold their owner in higher regard.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by milthakarse on 2011-06-03, 00:08

cool..tell me more Maggie..u have djinns..hmmm

milthakarse
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-03, 00:19

I have one. They will not make you a millionare or anything like that. They do grant small wishes and better a person's life. The one I have is a protective female, who I had to invoke with some rules.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-03, 00:22

Djinn's are harder to bond with than angels, creatures or animal spirits. They can be tricky and hold up your desires if you do not give them enough time, or show them enough respect.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-03, 14:03

Okay, I invoked the fae and feel nothing yet. If you come back on Ana please let me know if his take a little longer to connect to. T.Y.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on 2011-06-03, 14:33

@Maggie, some spirits I gotten from him have been active even before reaching my hands, others may take longer, it is hard to set a specific time.
To tell you the truth, I try not to purchase anything without feeling it.
In my overall experience with faes,(not just from relic) I usually connect easier in quiet places close to nature, like a park or a garden, they may come even without invoking. I have been contacted by faes who like to play silly tricks on you. But this is my experience, it may be different for everyone.
I have also purchased items from relic to enhance and increase my communication with the spirits and they have been extremely helpful, some work faster, others take longer, well you know what i mean.

@milthakarse, I never said the salts worked against me, this is what i said about the salts: " I purchased the items from his store, the salts and the disks, they are good, but not as unique and special as some spirits I have been able to acquire on his auctions." and it is exactly what I meant, I would appreciate if you read the posts carefully before putting my name next to words I never said.

Thank you

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-03, 15:22

Thank you Ana. This is my first fairy, so I will just wait and give her time. I do hope this one won't play a lot of tricks. She is supposed to be a healing fairy and I so need healing, then I can ask her to help others.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana on 2011-06-03, 15:36

Maggie , try to invoke her outdoors, in a garden or a park, this is the way I was able to connect with faes for the first time. Healing fairies like water too.
One of my fae spirits always gets a bird to poop on me when i invoke her outdoors, these are the types of tricks she plays, nothing bad, just her way of letting me know she is here. So, when i take trips with her, i prepare myself with a hat and napkins, lol. I am sure you will find your own way, wear a hat just in case. Good luck.

Ana
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-03, 15:40

haha--Okay, I can handle little things like that. Thank you.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top