Are face to face Psychic readings better than Phone readings and Email readings? Or does it depend on how good the psychic's abilities are?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Are face to face Psychic readings better than Phone readings and Email readings? Or does it depend on how good the psychic's abilities are?

Post by Blue on 2010-09-13, 20:12

Having experienced all the above namely: Email, Phone and Face to face readings, I will say my first choice will be face to face, second choice will be over the phone. Even though I have had great email readings, I still believe that energy connection is very important when having a psychic reading and that face to face is the way to go but I do recognize that some of us are not located where the psychics are therefore, cannot meet with them. Phone reading works also because, your voice is connected to that of the psychic. In my opinion, Email reading offers the least energy contact because I just feel that way...I may be wrong but this is just my opinion. Very Happy. I sincerely think among these three types of readings, the psychic's abilities have a lot to do with how good/accurate your reading turn out to be Smile

Blue

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Are face to face Psychic readings better than Phone readings and Email readings? Or does it depend on how good the psychic's abilities are?

Post by needhelp on 2010-09-14, 04:00

I think that finding a psychic that makes the connection to you is the most important part. Once my sister went to a psychic and was every impressed by her, everything she told her was right. As soon as she told me I went to see her and her reading was awful, she was really off, she was so bad that I felt sorry for the lady, maybe she was having a "bad hair day" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

needhelp
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Are face to face Psychic readings better than Phone readings and Email readings? Or does it depend on how good the psychic's abilities are?

Post by Blue on 2010-09-14, 13:03

@Needhelp, did you use to post on spellsforum.net?

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue on 2010-09-16, 21:31

needhelp wrote:No, I am new here, why?

There used to be someone on the spellsforum.net with a similar user name "needshelpnow" this is why I asked

http://shop.ezilikonnen.com/product.sc?categoryId=4&productId=46

Thanks for responding!

Blue
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meg on 2010-09-27, 20:12

I would prefer to meet the person then, if that is not feasible, I will do the over the phone reading. My last option will be the email.

I think meeting the person is the best of the three options
Meg
Inactive Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2010-11-02, 23:40

I've had some truly accurate readings by phone. Not so much with email.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2010-11-06, 21:07

agree here, phone readings are more personal and you can ask direct questions regarding your situation, most email readings are way too generic.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-03-11, 17:56

This is an old thread, I realize. but I must say ... I do believe that a true psychic can work with energies regardless of location ...cuz really it is all about energy ...isn't it? n in the spirit world, there is no such thing as space and time really ...it is only us humans in the physical 3d world
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-25, 14:46

I like phone readings the best. I only had one face to face reading and I was a kid, but it was creepy. My experience could be unique, but the woman seemed a little bonkers and was talking about dead bodies floating over her and surrounding me. I did not like it at all and couldn't wait to get out of there.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top