[ 0 ]
20% 20% 
[ 1 ]
80% 80% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 5

None Tabetha Berry (ebay)

Post by gladys.e.angle on 2011-06-10, 05:55

Hey all, I just thought I'd post about this wonderful person named Tabetha. http://myworld.ebay.com/unexpected2000

I found her on ebay, as a result of surfing the "metaphysical" category and looking for cheap psychics, lol. I contacted her about a month ago, pretty desperate to hear 3rd party feedback about a love situation. I was BROKE and literally could not afford to pay anyone at the time, and I messaged her asking if she could out of the kindness of her heart look into my situation and I would pay her when I was able to. She said it was no problem, and took a couple days to get back to me.

I was totally floored by her accuracy about myself and how I was feeling at that time--she told me to ease up on the caffeine/Diet Coke (I was drinking a ton of it), and to get more sleep, relax, etc. I had also been having headaches, which she mentioned as well. Mind you, this was all from just telling her my name and birth date, and via email. She was accurate about the qualities of the other person involved, but some of the things she said I couldn't verify because we (myself and the other person) weren't speaking. But seemed probable. In any event, she put my mind at ease and now I'm ordering an actual reading because she deserves to be paid, haha, and seeing if she has a more in-depth view of the other person's feelings at this time.

I don't usually go singing psychic's praises, but she was so incredibly nice to me that I want to tell everyone! I can't afford to order a reading from Tischa, which is a bummer, but I have to say Tabetha is low cost and appears to be the real deal.

gladys.e.angle
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

None Re: Tabetha Berry (ebay)

Post by joanna on 2011-06-24, 02:58

nice woman but my reading was like a cold reading with goddesses, nothing real life answers. fun. cheap.

when will i learn ..... Rolling Eyes
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ccbelladonna on 2011-07-23, 15:30

I like Tabetha she got me and my x down to a tee on our personalities and our situation and I only gave her my name his name and DOB i told her i would give her the scoop on our relationship once i see if she could tell me things that would make me see she knows what she was talking about...

ccbelladonna
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-07-23, 16:10

maybe i am harder to connect to for most psychics
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content