Tata Dane www.therealwitchdoctor.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None Tata Dane www.therealwitchdoctor.com

Post by coraleec on 2011-06-10, 20:01

So i recently found this new caster. I don't know whether to trust him or not. I have seen some good signs from him, One being that he requires a reading before any work is done.

His price for the consult is a little more than I am willing to pay but I will if I feel I can trust him. I was curious so I asked him about his prices and why he should be trusted.

This is what he replied:
"My time and service is valuable.

now i feel i need to educate you.

my prices are fair if you really think about it, if someone can change there entire life for 100 Dollars that is an easy task for anyone if they are willing to make a small sacrifice to change.

the fact is that i am a Fully Initiated High Priest with 18+ years Experience and Royal King all my services are Fair prices to change peoples lives.

Do you expect me to work for free?

the fact that changing your life is too expensive for you could just mean that you don't really want to work hard for the results, you are not willing to make the sacrifices necessary in your life to change your life and because of this you will be stuck and burdened with many problems throughout your life because of this.

Maybe you are not willing to sacrifice anything to have a good life, Maybe you think Life should be given to you easy, maybe you just want FAST results for cheap and then thats exactly what you will get,

something cheap for your life is that how you value your life?

i have NEVER had 1 person come back and say that my Spiritual Workings have NOT worked for them in over 18+ years, i have never had someone unsatisfied with my services. not many can say this, i do not charge outrageous prices, i charge the necessary price for supplies for the ceremonies.

for instance if you were to put the costs in effect here:

a Consultation costs $121

the necessary supply items for each ceremony, consultation and service cost between $90-100

Rum ($25) , Incense($20), Cigars(10), Herbs(4.99$ each x 10 fresh herbs = $50) cost 97-100$ - what does that leave for Me and my Church $21

why are these things needed?

because they are used to clean and protect the clients energy during prayers and ceremony while asking for help and progression, they are given as tokens to help fix the persons energy and spirit with a trouble.

many people dont even think about this when they just take peoples money, with a disregard for your spiritual safety, later you will end up having something worse happen because you were not cleaned spiritually, because these other people do not know how to perform these holy ceremonies which are necessary for someone to help change there life.

many out there are Frauds and Charlatans in the occult that say they are many things that they are NOT Initiated

they cannot perform Holy or Spiritual workings or witchcraft, they will just take your money and will leave your energy unclean later you will end up with more hardships

just because someone says they are a witch or can perform spells does'nt mean they have these abilities or have the Spiritual License to be able to perform these actions without hurting there clients, understand this.

my suggestion is to read my website how to spot frauds people without initiation and training will only take your money with no results, people that claim they are "Voodoo" or "Wiccan" or "witches" 99% of the time are fakes and do not have ability they claim, so be-careful where you go i get 200 calls a day from people that have been ripped off by these frauds.

the difference in my price are the fact that ive spend over $80,000 on My Priesthood Initiations, Training and Education to be an actual Doctor, Herbologist and alternative healer as well. so while you are going to school if you paid $80,000 to College to become a business professional or Doctor and receive a degree? do you expect after you leave college to work for free? or do you expect people to pay for your education, expertise and mastery?

ive lived in African and the Caribbean to study and master the Religion, Spiritual working, Witchcraft, and Occult, i am the BEST there is, i am the Highest Initiated Priest that has received the Highest Initiation in the United States of America to date no one has my Initiation or License(s) , i have Proof of my Initiations and ceremonies, through Lineage lines, Licensed by the State as a Clergy member High Priest, very few can say this as well.

the cost of supplies, Animals, and Food Offerings have gone up very high and are expensive but you get what you pay for if you are looking to have your life change for 20 dollars good luck it will NOT happen.

Also, I will be asking him about his certifications and if he can show proof.

What do you guys think so far?

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: Tata Dane www.therealwitchdoctor.com

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-10, 20:34

I don't know. I'm sorry to sound negative and so skeptical, but that is Santeria. So many talk b.s. Without an email to search/a webiste, I would not trust the person. It does not take a degree in herbology to be a spellcaster and "the best there is" that's laughable, they almost all say that. I fell for some of that. If you have am actual site, an email address the domain and ips can be tracked. If not then good luck, but I personally would be highly skeptical with the no failure claim. That is definitely not true. No one can guarantee that. Don't you think if they did the whole world would have heard of them??

By the way I have had chicken spells, all kinds of stuff, just be leery. BTW--I personally did not kill a chucken, but they did. It sounds like this person deals with one of the Orishas.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-10, 20:35

With 200 calls per day from customers, it is odd that he has time to provide a long winded explanation in 'educating' you and justifying his price. Not to mention putting down other scammers and guilting you by saying that you may not be willing to make sacrifices for a better life -- because of this you will encounter difficulties etc, etc. Not a good taste IMHO

joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-10, 20:39

Seriously, Coraleec, the way this person uses caps. to emphasize different words reminds me of someone. Please provide ther name and address and I will see if I can search the person out for you.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by joanna on 2011-06-10, 20:39

Pardon my ignorance but I thought if you were involved with Santeria or Orishas, you had to be initiated, not traditional universities costing $80,000.
joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-10, 20:47

Therealwitchdoctor.com has an estimated value of $ 90 USD and receives about 16 pageviews per day. The site has Google Pagerank of 0 and ranked # 26,571,329 in the World based on Alexa traffic ranking. This domain is currently hosted by THEPLANET.COM INTERNET SERVICES with IP address of 174.133.29.170 on the server that is located in United States. With nameservers: ns5.trkhosting.com ns6.trkhosting.com .
Site Title: WELCOME TO THE ANSWERS YOU NEED
Description: Get your life in order to have a good life by working with the energies of God. Best psychic readings magic spells directions in life spiritual consultations and mediumship. Traditional religious practice.
Keyword: Love Spells, Psychic Readings, Magic Spells, Black Magic, White Magic, Voodoo, Vodou, Santeria, Palo Mayombe, Obeah, Hoodoo, Folk Magic, Shaman, Shamen, Exorcism, Spirits, Ghosts

Here is a start. Now I have to find where the ips is from.
I think you are correct, Joanna. At least that's what my study led me to believe too.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-06-10, 20:52

Its just a new person I found last two days ago.

Excuse me but I was just posting someone new, some it would be known that another is out there, scammer or no, its just good to know of other casters so everyone can be aware.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-10, 20:55

There are thousands of casters out there. Most of us are well are of scammers. We are all trying to figure out who is or not. Excuse me for trying to save someone from seeking someone until it is proven if they are scamming or not!

100 success rate--reeks of scamming.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-10, 20:56

He talks a lot about highest initiations but he does not give any details about them, yes, he is a "fully initiated high priest" of what tradition???, he talks about his church, what is its name?

I find his explanation way too long and vague, he was in africa and the caribean? what countries, I think he went to a lot of trouble and wrote a long email still he says nothing specific about his so very expensive "qualifications" bla, bla, bla,

I would not trust anyone who says "I am the best there is", the best ones will not say it.

Also I do not believe that paying a reader or spellcaster qualifies as a sacrifice to better our lives, yes we pay for their services and their time, but not as a sacrifice, it is a service, just as we pay our therapists or hairdressers.
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-10, 21:06

Thank you. I agree 100 percent!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychic3D on 2011-06-12, 01:52

It looks like a generic email he uses unless he is really desparate for clients

Psychic3D
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tbone10568 on 2011-06-12, 03:42

The site looks pretty legit to me. Did anyone bother to take a look at it? I appreciate everyone's opinion on this forum, but it seems like they jump the gun and r quick to judge sometimes ,I have no experience with this caster just saying.

tbone10568
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-12, 05:09

Yes it was looked at. The site is legit. His claims are not. No one can guarantee 100 percent success rate, nor are they the best.
If you read the posts you can see where the complaints are.

BTW--Just because someone has a nice site, just not guarantee results. If you'd like to try him out please share your results or lack of. If you read the letter he wrote and some of our responses to that it may help you forum your opinion.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-12, 05:18

"Do you expect me to work for free?

the fact that changing your life is too expensive for you could just mean that you don't really want to work hard for the results, you are not willing to make the sacrifices necessary in your life to change your life and because of this you will be stuck and burdened with many problems throughout your life because of this.

Maybe you are not willing to sacrifice anything to have a good life, Maybe you think Life should be given to you easy, maybe you just want FAST results for cheap and then thats exactly what you will get,

something cheap for your life is that how you value your life?

i have NEVER had 1 person come back and say that my Spiritual Workings have NOT worked for them in over 18+ years, i have never had someone unsatisfied with my services. not many can say this, i do not charge outrageous prices, i charge the necessary price for supplies for the ceremonies. "

That is a big turn off to me.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-12, 05:35

"Rum ($25) , Incense($20)," I'd like to know where he shops. I got an entire huge box of Dragon's Blood incense for 8 dollars and rum costs nowhere near that.

750 milliliters (a fifth) of Bacardi Rum Gold costs $14.99. Thanks for using ChaCha! Answered april, 2011.

Plus I do know this from doing my own rituals. The gifts are given as the spirits are asked for their help during a ritual, not for a consult.
This was additionally taught to me by someone who is A Santeria Priest and has been practicing for many years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santer%C3%ADa
More on Santeria.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tina71 on 2011-06-12, 11:18

Did anyone try calling the number on his page? (347)855-7172, I feel tempted ... Maybe to find out where he shops ...
tina71

Back to top Go down

Post by tbone10568 on 2011-06-12, 11:22

Well I do know that on the site he says he does in person consultations...so I assume he must be confident to use something to justify the cost of it. He also says he does Palo and not santeria. I know they're similar but they must be a little different. The site looks pretty good to me lots of info and the fact u can meet the caster in person are huge pluses to me. I do agree he makes some outrageous claims but he may be worth a shot.

tbone10568
Lurker
Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-12, 11:54

LOL Tina.

Okay, well good luck tbone. Enough of us do know signs to look out for. What you are sensing is skepticism is actually a little gained wisdom. Once you been scammed for a bunch of money and the invested emotions while waiting in vain it sorta does that.

Once you can share a postive expoerience with him please do, but most of us want to rule out the things we find suspicious. That's what this site is for to find GENUINE spellcaster that get results and to reveal the scammers, or at least that's what I thought.

Palo and Santeria overlap. He is still dealing with the Orishas.
Instead of speculating if you feel so confindent with him maybe you should go for it, but I won't be. I see too many deceptions in his email. To quote you--"Im just saying"...
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-12, 11:58

http://www.nsasi.com/Videos.html

Here is another site that shows up when the number is Googled.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-12, 12:20

http://www.ripoffreport.com/computer-fraud/paltalk/paltalk-dane-pt-dr-v00d00-and-e6b3b.htm

Warning***This post has vulgar language, but some may want to read this RIPOFF REPORT, prior to going to him.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-12, 13:18

http://www.youtube.com/user/sxroc07#p/a/u/2/S-J9JDG8rcs

Last one--AGAIN BAD LANGUAGE, yep something surely seems not right.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-13, 14:32

I went back and reread the posts on the ripoff report. It's hard to tell what transpired and could be a he says/she says type of thing, but the fact they are both trash talking eachother, makes me wonder how much anyone would feel comfortable providing their private info. with him. However, unless someone goes to him and reports back, it's hard to tell if he'd be a successful caster or not. If someone is game please let us know.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-07-07, 01:00

I knew a couple people who got baths from him. They said the baths made them sick and ultimately did nothing Sad

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-07-07, 12:30

Nice!! I have always loved the idea of ritual cleansing baths. They get you clean both spiritually and physically. I think in therealwitchdoctor's case, he put all kinds of things in there like chicken feathers and dirt! No wonder they felt sick, lol. Maggie, if I may ask, what sort of herbs/materials did your baths have?

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoOneMournstheWicked on 2011-07-07, 21:18

Sounds very soothing! And easy to make, which is good too. I can't imagine what the witch doctor was thinking by putting those things in.. especially if he's fake, it's like wtf..you could at least have made baths that weren't disgusting, you know? LOL

NoOneMournstheWicked
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper on 2011-07-26, 01:39

Well well... I used him and I would not advise for anyone else to but thats your choice. I also know 4 other people who used him and they can share in my joys of saying Do not bother with him. Yes his site is very interesting. As you can see the old forum spellsforum.net I wrote about him. I boasted and bragged about him and here a year later... mhmhh I wish I knew better but shame on me.. Best of luck to whomever uses him you will see

pepper
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper on 2011-07-26, 01:41

oh almost forgot if you do some research you can see that not only does he have one site but two and if you are really good you can see on his page his skype name google that he is a DJ and spins in clubs.. he also told me he works several full time jobs, is well known with celebs and he always seemed to have time to answer my calls and talk to me for 2 sometimes even 3 hours?? Little weird

pepper
Quiet Member
Quiet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-07-27, 16:20

Thanks for sharing your experience!
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down