planetvoodoo.com - Denise Alvarado

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None planetvoodoo.com - Denise Alvarado

Post by coraleec on 2011-06-13, 00:51

I read a post a little while ago on this thread that said that it all was a scam but I want to know if there are any new opinions on them.

To be honest, the site looks legit. It is very informative, the products are nicely priced and I email the contact and they seemed genuine.

Anyone else have any opinions on them?

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

None Re: planetvoodoo.com - Denise Alvarado

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-13, 01:28

I don't want to tell you wrong, but they look a whole more legit than some. If you look on Domain Tools they registered in 2007, for 7 years. They have a store, so it isn't like they can just take ppl.'s money and run.

They aso are owners of MysticVoodoo, so you may want to check that out. The one thing discerting is they have had many name changes, but it costs 99 dollars to get the report. As you may have noticed a lot of spellcasters have numerous web stores. Don't know if they do or not, though.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-13, 01:29

Here is the info.

Reverse Whois: "Denise Alvarado" owns about 44 other domains

Domain name: planetvoodoo.com
Registrant Contact:
Denise Alvarado
Fax:
5700 E Market St #2016
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314 US

Administrative Contact:
Denise Alvarado
Denise Alvarado
Fax:
5700 E Market St #2016
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314 US

Name Servers:
a.dns.hostway.net
b.dns.hostway.net

Creation date: 10 Jan 2007 00:00:00
Expiration date: 10 Jan 2014 00:00:00
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-13, 03:46

I forgot I had a friend that I have lost contact with but she loved this ladie's Voodoo dolls. She had a small collection of them and would tell me how they "came to life??" I don't know if she met metaphorically or if she conjured spirits into them. They are quite detailed and almost human looking. If Voodoo dolls are what one is looking for seems to be that she has good really ones. She also writes books and sells Voodoo related artwork. Her other sites are probably just an extention for different things she sells, or sites to discuss her passions and spiritual journey, with like minded.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jennifer on 2011-06-13, 09:14

I don't know Denise Alvarado, but her partner Sharon Marino ( now she owns another website, voodoodomme.com) is big scam, I've already wrote my experience with her in another thread,( about voodoodomme). If you want, pm me and I'll tell you all the story again

jennifer
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-13, 10:18

I think I heard that too. It may have even been your post that I read. I have never had any dealings with Denise Alvarado, just my friend with the dolls. Her books are noteworty and her artwork is really good. The only sites that are varifiable for Denise Alvarado are the two mentioned in this post, but I saw no complaints about her personally, but it's always hard to tell.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-13, 10:26

I just Googled it and they are selling a joint venture--a journal of spells or something, on the site you posted. It seems a very large percentage of spellcasters scam without the least regard for others, so I guess with all it's buyer beware.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by coraleec on 2011-06-13, 10:35

well, i've been emailing them and they seem to be honest.

I might try one of their spells.

coraleec
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-13, 14:24

Okay, Good Luck! Let us know how it goes.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum