www.ibaoduaa.blogspot.com ibaoduaa@gmail.com Another Scammer from Nigeria

View previous topic View next topic Go down

None www.ibaoduaa.blogspot.com ibaoduaa@gmail.com Another Scammer from Nigeria

Post by kcjyde on 2011-06-13, 19:31

Hello every one, I just had to come on here, am from the other blog. I never believed in spell casting until i was reffered to ibaoduaa@gmail.com, at first it was too good to be true, then just from no where my girl of 2 years called me and begged to come back to me. He is the best spell caster ever!!!

kcjyde
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.ibaoduaa.blogspot.com ibaoduaa@gmail.com Another Scammer from Nigeria

Post by kcjyde on 2011-06-13, 19:38

you all should probably check www.ibaoduaa.blogspot.com, you might get your answers there, the man is a good man, i saw a lot of praises of him on blogs, he even helped cure breast caster in one of them blogs. or email him on ibaoduaa@gmail.com. i am happy, im just tryna make others happy.

kcjyde
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

None Re: www.ibaoduaa.blogspot.com ibaoduaa@gmail.com Another Scammer from Nigeria

Post by kcjyde on 2011-06-13, 19:42

i was a victim as well, but i didnt give up, when i got reffered to prof, i just had to travel to london to see him before i believed. he is a real caster, a genuine and nice one, he doesnt even charge before he casts. contact him on ibaoduaa@gmail.com.

kcjyde
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by kcjyde on 2011-06-13, 19:45

i kno spells are permanent because i know a caster that casts permanent spells, with karma free, he did it for me. his email is ibaoduaa@gmail.com

kcjyde
Scammer
Scammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope on 2011-06-13, 21:58

at least we have another scammer on the list, i hope it will help someone save money and read this forum before contacting him.
By the way, kcjyde is from Lagos Nigeria.
Hope
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-06-14, 00:30

Thanks again, Hope. These scammers have fried my last nerve.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top