[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

None Paul the Seer - www.paultheseer.com

Post by blu_eyes on 2011-06-15, 13:06

Not sure if Paul is discussed at all in this forum, although I do remember seeing something on another one. Any experiences? The fact that he is so widely publicized worries me...although he looks very legit.
blu_eyes

Back to top Go down

None Re: Paul the Seer - www.paultheseer.com

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-28, 17:16

I had or have a guy friend that used to like him a lot. I haven't talked to that friend in awhile, so I don't know if it was due to him being accurate or just easy to talk to.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-28, 20:05

Ahh did'nt see this post earlier, he also has a website which sells candles, spells etc..Whilst in one of my down periods (and there's been many) I called him at the end of July and left a message, he called the next morning (early) he started explaining about the type of spells he sells, then he started tapping into my situation, he correctly stated the number of years with my ex (I said to him 'how did you know that' he said I'm a clairvoyant, I was like O I didn't know). He explained that my ex was feeling confused and seeing the new 'partner' thru rose tints he explained further that it seems she could have put something over him! I was like WT*! He asked who I was using for spell work, I told him and he's heard of the caster, said you should be fine. But before I went ahead with the road opener spell he recommended me getting a Geomancy reading done, (which basically tells you if the spellwork would be successful or not) my heart sank for some reason but I went ahead with it. It was $20. The reading came back and was insightful and positive I have 2 good conjurers (i think that's how you spell it). Paul then went ahead with the road opener & said he would do something extra, (send the other person's spirit away). He gave advice and said this is all he could do as he didn't want to conflict the work which my caster was already doing. Hope that helps

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-28, 20:10

He sounds good. Is he high cost?
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-28, 20:15

It was 45 GBP, he's a nice guy, I'm glad I went for the Geomancy reading he recommended, he's knowledgable and that's what I like. If you try him let me know what you think?

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-28, 20:23

Thank you. I normally just stick with one reader, but I had said I would go for 3 just a one time thing. I am still deciding on the 3rd one, but if I do get a reading from him I will definitely post. I'm glad you liked him so much.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-28, 20:40

Y.W, No worries, I know what you mean, although I did'nt go to him for a reading, he kindly read into my situation. Had my fill I think of readers tho. Time will tell who's good or not. Good Luck whoever you choose Very Happy

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-29, 15:00

Thank you. Smile
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Love13 on 2011-08-29, 16:06

I used him a few months ago and nothing really came of it. He was very nice and he did seem really legit but there were a few negatives I found with him. He kept having "health" problems, which I think are legit, but frustrating. Also he made it clear that after the spell he would not be available to ask questions or get feedback. Once the spell is done he believes his communication with his clients is done. Which made me feel unimportant and really just uneasy.

Love13
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-29, 16:56

"Once the spell is done he believes his communication with his clients is done. Which made me feel unimportant and really just uneasy."

It would have me too. I don't think periodic updates are too much to ask. I feel they are needed to keep our hopes high.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cheekaboo on 2011-08-29, 21:23

Thats a bit harsh, its a rollercoster ride for us and support is needed now & then.

cheekaboo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie on 2011-08-29, 21:53

That's what I think too.
Maggie
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down